TAIMYR PENINSULA (NORILSK NICKEL’S POLAR DIVISION)

Описание: Решение проблем, возникших с видеокартами nVidia

Charles856
Автор темы
Charles856
Автор темы
С нами: 2 месяца 16 дней

#1 Charles856 » 24.09.2020, 22:21

In 2016, the Company’s smelting operations continued reconfiguring its production capacities, streamlining production processes, and improving maintenance of the core production equipment.

In August 2016, Nickel Plant’s Smelting, Roasting, Nickel Electrolysis, and Chlorine and Cobalt Shops were shut down in the Company’s Polar Division. Nickel is now being refined at Kola MMC and Norilsk Nickel Harjavalta.

Prior to the Nickel Plant shutdown, Nadezhda Metallurgical Plant processed most of the nickel concentrate, nearly all of the pyrrhotite concentrate from Talnakh Concentrator, part of the nickel concentrate from Norilsk Concentrator, some of the pyrrhotite concentrate previously-stored at Kayerkansky Open Pit Coal Mine (KUR-1) to produce converter matte and elemental sulphur. Pyrrhotite concentrate from Talnakh Concentrator and stored pyrrhotite concentrate from Kayerkansky Open Pit Coal Mine is further leached in Hydrometallurgical Shop to produce steam cured sulphide concentrate. Concentrate from Talnakh Concentrator, steam cured sulphide concentrate, and stored pyrrhotite concentrate from Kayerkansky Open Pit Coal Mine are delivered to the flash smelting furnaces. The matte is then blown into high-grade converter matte. From 2H 2016, after the Nickel Plant shutdown, Nadezhda Metallurgical Plant’s pyrometallurgical capacities have been processing all nickel-pyrrhotite concentrate from Talnakh Concentrator and nickel concentrate from Norilsk Concentrator, while the stored pyrrhotite concentrate from Kayerkansky Open Pit Coal Mine has been delivered for processing to its Hydrometallurgical Shop.

Prior to the shutdown, Nickel Plant processed nearly all of the nickel concentrate from Norilsk Concentrator, some of the pyrrhotite and nickel concentrates from Talnakh Concentrator, part of the pyrrhotite concentrate previously-stored at KUR-1, and some of the converter matte from Nadezhda Metallurgical Plant to produce commercial nickel and cobalt. Read more at https://ar2016.nornik.ru/en/strategy/business-group/production/taimyr

Вернуться в «Решение проблем»