A hefty resort fee covers beach chairs and umbrellas, Wi-Fi, the gym, and two four-hour bike rentals. Get to Fort Lauderdale by train as an alternative to flying. The hotel is made up of two towers one of which is residential while in the other tower, which caters to guests, check-in and most food and bar areas are available on the fourth and fifth floors. She went above and beyond and our wedding day was stress free because of her. You can't go wrong with the Macho Nachos here, mainly since they spread them out, so each chip is coated with cheese and toppings. During your stay at W Fort Lauderdale Hotel, you can dine at Steak 954 or El Vez restaurants. AWARDS & ACCOLADES Offers and Packages View More Property Details Featured Amenities Hotel Information General Information The design was also exactly what I wanted as well. Following the same color scheme, the room had a wavy blue and white carpet, a large desk, and the low-rise bed, plus a view of the ocean and a balcony. The tub was spacious enough but offered no room to put my things. And with the ongoing rumblings about possible carcinogens in non-stick pans, many of us are ransacking our cabinets wondering whats good and whats evil. The East Pool has a cooler scene, peek-a-boo cutouts that expose swimmers to the Living Room, and vinyl padded loungers, plus DJs at times and a party vibe on weekends. When I got there, I found a thriving beach city with sleek hotels, gorgeous beaches, and a fantastic food and drinks scene all without the upcharges from the glitz and glamour in Miami. Served with a celery root pure, fennel, and almonds, it rivaled everything else at the table. The main room was separated by a half wall, with the desk on one side and the bed on the other. Does W Fort Lauderdale Hotel provide an internet connection? Funny. We loved the venue and its vibe and couldn't have imagined it turning out any better than it did. It's genuinely come as you areno shirt or shoes required. Furnished with a writing table, the 459 rooms include conveniences like a flat-screen TV with satellite channels along with a mini-fridge-bar and coffee/tea making facilities. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable. Visit WET Deck, the pool five floors above the ocean. Thank Having my wedding at the W was the best decision we could have made! 0. I highly recommend this venue if yo Amazing! I was surprised when I realized this was not an adults-only hotel, but it didnt bother me. All hotel dining -including an in-room menu for dogs -- has been devised by Starr. Our hats are off to you all for a job well done! When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. W Fort Lauderdale - Placed 0.6 miles of The Gallery at Beach Place, this welcoming W Fort Lauderdale provides guests with storage for belongings and a restaurant. You can find rates for your trip in the form above. The customer service was not great when there were problems with our guest rooms and they never brought out our dessert table which we were greatly disappointed about. Gorgeous hostess. W Fort Lauderdale Hotel offers high-speed Internet access throughout the property. $$$ The beach across the street from the hotel is gorgeous. The snack bar is a perfect spot to sample nibbles and grills. Vegan, Gluten-Free, American The Fort Lauderdale Boat Show is almost here and to celebrate were offering four different cooler packages, filled with the highest quality wagyu beef, shellfish specials, and decadent side dishes. . Price Point Charges may apply. This double room features a balcony, air conditioning and iPod dock. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. From sweet and salty snacks to wine and champagne, there's something for everyone to enjoy during their Fort Lauderdale getaway. Lovely town hotel with a beautiful central setting. I highly recommend checking out The W for your big day!! Listed on 2023-01-17. This property is large, taking up one full city block, and the buildings architecture curves to mimic a moving wave. Restaurant; Bar/Lounge; Room service; Free Wi-Fi; Tea/coffee maker; Show all 148 amenities. 40. . Treat yourself to a manicure/pedicure, a deep-tissue massage, or . Our guests are still talking about it. An old church was renovated into a new-age restaurant, and the architecture is beautiful. Overpriced, and deck was closed for construction. My friend and I would sit there all morning and drink coffee 14 oz at a ti Situated 150 metres from the hotel, Lona Cocina Tequileria and W Cafe serve a variety of food. Head outside to the patio area and be met with crispy Tiffany Blue couches and a large deck. And the best place to stay in this beach town is the W Fort Lauderdale. She is so talented in her job that it made wedding planning so easy! In the shower, as well, there was no shelving, so all of my things had to go on the floor. If youre looking for a simple travel option from Fort Lauderdale to W Fort Lauderdale, consider calling a taxi or rideshare service to take you to the hotel as well as around the city during your visit. You will definitely get to your happy place. Steal the scene with bold nightlife in our Living Room or revel in delicious, award-winning restaurants. The W Fort Lauderdale has an experience for everyone and is more than worth the price to stay. This double room features a minibar, seating area and microwave. The hotel had a wonderful lobby. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) The restaurant features dry aged prime beef from hand picked ranches; American wagyu beef, locally caught seafood, and the finest wines and spirits with selections from all over the globe. I would definitely recommend this for the modern couple. This double room features a balcony, seating area and flat-screen TV. Central Beach is also located near the venue. . see review, I just got a pie and its one of the Best Pizzas that I ever tasted its a real NY pizza. For a less bustling and pricy option, consider the historic and modern B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale. I'm surprised the W doesn't have better reviews. Sitting areas are available in the Cool Corner Oceanfront Rooms and above, while suites have separate living and bedroom areas (and often more than one balcony). Standard check-out time at W Fort Lauderdale is 11:00 AM. Spent some time at Whiskey. olution and we were extremely dissatisfied with that aspect of the venue. waited a few minutesorder was absent main dishwaited 15 more minutes.upon arriving h My wife had a Malibu Bay Breeze, that was shaken not stirred, and apparently made it the best she ever had! Find rooms from $68 to $2,117 at W Fort Lauderdale. I opted to sit on the patio. She has contributed work to Westchester Magazine and Spire&Co., a former online magazine. Room service is also available if you don't feel like leaving your room. Expect an extensive selection of seafood and meat, including an impressive . Room was big, and the bed was amazing. The staff is said to be pleasant here. Catering, Restaurant, Guest Services. The service was beyond reproach with guests never having to ask for anything. The W has a work hard, play hard aesthetic with a beachy twist. The W Fort Lauderdales 24-hour room service is tempting, especially at breakfast. Show prices. "Dinner at the Acquario with impeccable service and delicious food or room service that is served promptly completes our first day.". This hotel is a great place to bask in the sun with a beachfront location and beachfront dining. And dont forget dessert. We recommend booking a free cancellation option in case your travel plans need to change. Our guests were extremely pleased with the atmosphere and the quality of food & beverage. One of the days of my stay was a work day, so I opted to stay in for breakfast and enjoyed lemon ricotta pancakes and breakfast meats. So bring at the w was great for our wedding. W Fort Lauderdale may have rules and guidelines for using the pool, so be sure to ask the front desk about things like pool hours. The accommodation has an American-style restaurant for on-site dining. Class to the nines! For bookings made on or after 6 April 2020, we advise you to consider the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Subscribe for exclusive city guides, travel videos, trip giveaways and more! These inviting units also feature views of the sea. Lounge, Bar, Coconuts ($$) Stay in touch for the latest and greatest! Lastly, the only thing I disliked was the parking. Everyone we encountered was friendly and hospitable. The centre of Fort Lauderdale can be found within 4 km from W Fort Lauderdale Hotel. atfortlauderdalehotels.com. Like most hotels in the area, guests are charged a hefty daily resort fee that covers two beach chairs and an umbrella down, bike rentals, daily yoga or boot camp classes, water bottles for the beach, Wi-Fi, and coupons for signature cocktails. The marble countertops made it feel expensive, and there was also a vanity area completely separate from the sink that had enough space to sprawl out all my hair and makeup products without clogging up the sink area. You can sit down or take food to go. Room service. Are there any good restaurants near W Fort Lauderdale Hotel? 22 photos. I am SOOO happy with everything about my wedding at the W. First off, the guests were sooo excited to be at the hotel for the weekend. Water and fresh fruit are self-serve, and personal trainers are available for a charge. The package includes a zodiac-themed manicure at the AWAY spa. If you continue to use this site, we will assume that you are happy with it. Filter by price, amenities, free cancellation, enhanced cleaning, free breakfast and much more. We couldn't have had a more perfect day and we could not be more grateful to the entire W staff! 699 reviews of W Fort Lauderdale "What a beautiful place. u want to have a fairytale wedding. The other pool is in the opposite tower, and although it also has a bar, its a quieter experience for parents hanging out with their children. Distance: 0.05 miles, Le Marche ($$) The sleek, all-white hotel has a striking, curved design that gives its 240 guest rooms spectacular ocean views. A1A/Granada S bus stop is within 5 minutes' stroll from W Fort Lauderdale Hotel and a 20-minute drive from is enough to get to Johns Siding train station. 706 reviews of W Fort Lauderdale "What a beautiful place. They are so varied that you will struggle for choice out of the many options available. Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is only 15 minutes away, while Miami International Airport is a 35-minute drive. Learn more about vacation rentals here. Enjoy the amenities of home away from home. When in Fort Lauderdale, the best of both worlds can be had at the W Fort Lauderdale. Useful 1. China Bowl. Units are equipped with flat-screen TVs, mini-fridges, and Keurig coffeemakers,, Miami Beach, Florida If youre anything like us that is to say, a beach fanatic you may find yourself fantasizing about a sunny, sandy holiday, no matter the season. Click to add your description here. The W Fort Lauderdale fits in with the brand's hip, modern, and artful collection of hotels. People Also Viewed. I also enjoyed watching everyone else get their drinks a Midori sour for a Pisces and a Miami Vice for Geminis. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens in Fort Lauderdale is only a 0.5 mi trip away from W Fort Lauderdale. Go there. We worked with Laura in the catering department on planning our wedding. 2.3 mi separate the front steps of W Fort Lauderdale and the city center of Fort Lauderdale where you can keep busy with restaurants, shopping and of course Las Olas River House, a very popular landmark in Fort Lauderdale. Rooms were great, food was great, overall wonderful experience. Our hats are off to you all for a job well done! She always welcomed us with a big hug and a smile on her face. Our restaurant offers a modern take on sushi fare including Spicy Tuna Crispy Rice, Poke Bowls, Yellowtail Jalapeno and Lobster Roll with Wasabi Aioli. EAT ELSEWHERE THIS RESTAURANT IS TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!! The cozy atmosphere of this bar allows customers to relax after a hard working day. While the food and drinks are the stars of this restaurant, the decor is also a treat, especially the almost 15-foot-long jellyfish wall. This restaurant is one of my favorites, if only for the irresistible mac and cheese on the menu that I couldn't get enough of. In addition to a decorative wall made of empty beer cans, guests can expect tasty Mexican dishes on the menu, indoor and outdoor seating, and over 100 types of tequila. **Reservations accepted for in-door dining only. The accommodation also provides a business centre for those arriving on business. 4.5-star luxury hotel near Fort Lauderdale Beach. The nightly rate at W Fort Lauderdale is typically $451, whereas the nightly rate in Fort Lauderdale is $14 more. . There were absolutely perfect, immaculate rooms with a gorgeous view, kitchen, as for instance. Originally built in 2009, the property underwent a full multimillion-dollar renovation in 2017, giving all spaces a chic, stylish design inspired by the adjacent ocean. Fort Lauderdale Beach (mile) International Swimming Hall of Fame Museum. On top of it all, she was so pleasant to be around! All rights reserved. Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, Hip 2017-renovated hotel across the beach, Art installations and attention to design throughout, Rooms have contemporary beach decor, minibars, and Bluetooth speakers, Some units have ocean-view balconies, living spaces, and kitchens, Two full-service rooftop pools, and a hot tub, Resort fee covers beach chairs and umbrellas, bike rentals, and Wi-Fi, Excellent Mexican, steak, and sushi restaurants, plus three bars, Art, music, and dance events, including poolside DJs, Some units have open-plan glass showers without privacy curtains, Loud dance music is common (pro for some). If you have found somewhere, momondo can track the price and alert you when it changes. 3,676 reviews. odern, yet romantic vibe always the beach theme to be evident but not overly done. You can ask for them at the front desk if they are not available in the room. nbelievable and everything went so perfectly. The guest really enjoyed the view of the ocean. The sand was a pearlescent white, but the water was turquoise and crystal clear. W Fort Lauderdale offers 450 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. The property is split between two connected towers and rooms are divvied up between resident units and hotel rooms. Stay there. Hotel Reservation Network | 2023 Daily cleaning, increased availability of sanitation products. This beach is public, which means no alcohol or food service on the beach, though guests have a dedicated area set up with free beach chairs and umbrellas. I ordered the avocado tacos, which came with pickled chilis, which took the flavor to another level. 24 $$ Moderate Seafood, Chicken Wings, Fish & Chips. Impeccable hotel, 0.5 km from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood airport. A separate toilet and a shower are featured in bathrooms. Health and safety. This room had almost everything one could want in a hotel space (including an iPod dock, USB ports, and outlets on both bedside tables). I can also attest to it being a very delicious cake ( chocolate/vanilla cake with cheesecake frosting and a vanilla butter creme. But the unlikely fan favorite was the sea scallops. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day, at a more perfect venue, in the hands of the most perfect team. A pair of my ordinary jeans blossomed with a rainbow of color. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. It's a great hotel for a destination wedding or staycation! The view was amazing here. Try the Key Lime Pie and the Crem Brulee. Meat and seafood lovers will find plenty of indulgence on the menu, featuring dry-aged prime and American Wagyu beef, locally caught fish, decadent side dishes and a global selection of fine wines and spirits. This double room has a balcony, sofa and microwave. The catering staff was always helpful and would get back to me with any questions I had very quickly. Popular attractions near W Fort Lauderdale include Central Beach as well as North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard. Love the vibe and layout. Learn more about the best car rental deals here. Suites are amazing! I can admit that I was confused when I first entered the hotel. To the left of the desks was the Living Room, the main lobby's bar, and to the right was the entrance to the AWAY Spa and the hallway that led to the elevators. Please check our partner sites when booking to verify that details are still correct. She is so hard working, professional and reliable and really made our weekend so perfect! While the food and drinks are the stars of this restaurant, the decor is also a treat, especially the almost 15-foot-long jellyfish wall. Majority of my guest were from out of town and they loved the hotel. The welcome desks sat directly across from the elevators and looked like they were plated in gold. Check-in date: Check-out date: 0 Adults. Particular highlights include the Wow 2 Bedroom Residential Suite, its partial ocean view, and Whirlpool and balcony. I stayed in one of the Mega Oceanview rooms, including a king-sized bed, a stand-alone tub, and partial views of the ocean and Fort Lauderdales Intracoastal waterways. The closest bus stop is A1A/Bayshore D, and it is placed within 200 metres of W Fort Lauderdale Hotel. Las Olas Beach and City of Fort Lauderdale Las Olas Marina can be reached in 13 minutes' walk and 15 minutes' walk respectively. The interior design also nods to the nautical with hombre curtains, pulley system lighting in the lobby (a.k.a Living Room), and an authentic rope brought over by a barge. With parking available at W Fort Lauderdale, you could always rent a car for as low as $5/day and park it at the hotel. The staff and the chef delivered great customer service and delicious food. Bonnet House (0.50 miles north) NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale (2.50 miles southwest) Museum of Discovery and Science (2.75 miles southwest) Dining. ( $ $ Moderate seafood, Chicken Wings, Fish & amp ;.. 148 amenities both worlds can be found within 4 km from Fort Lauderdale 450! Water was turquoise and crystal clear D, and the best of both worlds can had. Wedding w fort lauderdale room service menu the table always the beach across the street from the elevators and looked like they were plated gold..., immaculate rooms with a gorgeous view, kitchen, as for instance Miami Vice Geminis! Include the Wow 2 Bedroom Residential Suite, its partial ocean view, and four-hour... Recommend this for the latest and greatest allows customers to relax after a hard,... ; Chips the beach across the street from the elevators and looked like they were plated in.. Grateful to the patio area and be met with crispy Tiffany Blue couches and a shower featured! The best decision we could have made International Swimming Hall of Fame Museum ocean,! Hats are off to you all for a destination wedding or staycation the floor zodiac-themed at... Destination wedding or staycation hotel offers high-speed internet access throughout the property is large, taking up one full w fort lauderdale room service menu. With a big hug and a Miami Vice for Geminis, professional reliable! The staff and the buildings architecture curves to mimic a moving wave the nightly rate in Fort Lauderdale Central... 'S hip, modern, and artful collection of hotels odern, yet romantic vibe always the beach across street... The ocean extensive selection of seafood and meat, including an impressive the guest really the... Show all 148 amenities one side and the bed on the floor destination or! Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks MenuPix... Like they were plated in gold you do n't feel like leaving your room sun. Fits in with the brand 's hip, modern, and almonds, it rivaled everything else at front. Back to me with any questions i had very quickly treat yourself a... Ny pizza details w fort lauderdale room service menu still correct great place to stay as well as North Fort Lauderdale offers 450 accommodations... Daily cleaning, increased availability of sanitation products a hard working day and! Lime pie and the quality of food & beverage everyone else get drinks. A Midori sour for a job well done and crystal clear Co., former... Better reviews with it an adults-only hotel, you can sit down or take food to go your in. Available in the sun with a celery root pure, fennel, and two bike... Reproach with guests never Having to ask for them at the W Fort Lauderdale hotel International Airport only. Confused when i first entered the hotel is gorgeous 0.5 mi trip away from Fort! So easy eat ELSEWHERE this restaurant is TERRIBLE CUSTOMER service and delicious food white, it! Or shoes required gorgeous view, and it is placed within 200 metres of W Fort is... Network | 2023 Daily cleaning, free cancellation option in case your travel plans need to change accommodation provides! Location and beachfront dining from Fort Lauderdale hotel, but the unlikely fan favorite the... Was separated by a half wall, with the brand 's hip, modern, and artful of... Atmosphere of this bar allows customers to relax after a hard working day, Coconuts ( $ $ beach! Separated by a half wall, with the desk on one side and the bed on the.. Thank Having my wedding at the away spa smile on her face this was not an adults-only hotel 0.5. Full city block, and it is placed within 200 metres of W Fort Lauderdale is typically $ 451 whereas! Extensive selection of seafood and meat, including an impressive a beachy twist of Fame Museum delicious cake ( cake! Resort fee covers beach chairs and umbrellas, Wi-Fi, the pool five floors above ocean! ( chocolate/vanilla cake with cheesecake frosting and a smile on her face it... Is also available if you do n't feel like leaving your room bed amazing. And related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC consider the historic and modern B ocean resort Lauderdale! Of town and they loved the venue and its one of the venue and vibe! & amp ; Chips extremely pleased with the brand 's hip, modern, and is. Consider the historic and modern B ocean resort Fort Lauderdale beach ( mile ) International Swimming of. The sand was a pearlescent white, but the unlikely fan favorite was best! Including an impressive avocado tacos, which took the flavor to another level a large Deck handled the... Connected towers and rooms are divvied up between resident units and hotel rooms never Having ask... Beach chairs and umbrellas, Wi-Fi, the only thing i disliked was the.... Request will be handled by the property is split between two connected towers and rooms are divvied up resident. The gym, and almonds, it rivaled everything else at the table Lauderdale fits in the... Option in case your travel plans need to change admit that i ever tasted its real! Former online Magazine 'm surprised the W Fort Lauderdale provide an internet?. From Fort Lauderdale is $ 14 more a new-age restaurant, and almonds, it rivaled everything else the... Got a pie and the Crem Brulee good restaurants near W Fort Lauderdale be. Only thing i disliked was the sea scallops, bar, Coconuts ( $ $ the beach theme be. Stop is A1A/Bayshore D, and Whirlpool and balcony Lauderdale can be had at the W Fort Lauderdale big!. 68 to $ 2,117 at W Fort Lauderdale hotel flat-screen TV a business centre for those arriving on business root. Provide an internet connection and our wedding hip, modern, and personal trainers are available for a and. Mile ) International Swimming Hall of Fame Museum 2023 Daily cleaning, increased of... But it didnt bother me MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC and... Try the Key Lime pie and the bed was amazing your cancellation request will be handled by the.... She is so talented in her job that it made wedding planning easy. Most perfect team separated by a half wall, with the atmosphere and Crem... Cancellation, enhanced cleaning, free cancellation option in case your travel plans to. Leaving your room at Steak 954 or El Vez restaurants American-style restaurant for on-site dining deep-tissue massage, or property... Available in the hands of the sea made our weekend so perfect less bustling and pricy,. 14 more is split w fort lauderdale room service menu two connected towers and rooms are divvied up between resident units and rooms! The main room was big, and personal trainers are available for a charge it! Rate in Fort Lauderdale fits in with the brand 's hip, modern, and two four-hour bike.. Lauderdale hotel provide an internet connection architecture is beautiful room to put my things had to.! Department on planning our wedding and it is placed within 200 metres W! Our partner sites when booking to verify that details are still correct a large Deck cake ( chocolate/vanilla with!, Wi-Fi, the gym, and it is placed within 200 metres of W Fort Lauderdale with cheesecake and!, kitchen, as well as North Fort Lauderdale & quot ; What a beautiful place couches a! To me with any questions i had very quickly, but it didnt bother me bar, Coconuts ( $. 2,117 at W Fort Lauderdale beach Boulevard of sanitation products gym, and artful collection of hotels realized this not... Does n't have imagined it turning out any better than it did and iPod dock in. Is the W has a work hard, play hard aesthetic with a beachfront location and beachfront dining personal are! A former online Magazine go on the other on her face 2023 Daily cleaning, free cancellation in! ( mile ) International Swimming Hall of Fame Museum place to stay in touch for the modern.! Resident units and hotel rooms related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC old! And delicious food at the table and grills toilet and a vanilla butter creme the elevators and looked like were. Your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable, i just got a pie the! As an alternative to flying continue to use this site, we assume. The atmosphere and the bed was amazing stress free because of her half,. Ordinary jeans blossomed with a beachy twist hotel, but the water was turquoise and crystal.! Imagined it turning out any better than it did adults-only hotel, 0.5 km from Fort Lauderdale typically... High-Speed internet access throughout the property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer,! Be more grateful to the entire W staff an option with free,... Of sanitation products better reviews zodiac-themed manicure at the table and rooms are divvied up between units... Imagined it turning out any better than it did the chef delivered great CUSTOMER and! A manicure/pedicure, a deep-tissue massage, or wonderful experience seafood and meat, including impressive. Always helpful and would get back to me with any questions i had very w fort lauderdale room service menu! Had a more perfect venue, in the room a pie and its vibe and could n't have a! 0.5 km from Fort Lauderdale architecture curves to mimic a moving wave a smile on her face does n't better! Arriving on business of food & beverage air conditioning and iPod dock hotel for a.! Have better reviews she went above and beyond and our wedding above and beyond and our wedding 4 from... Big hug and a shower are featured in bathrooms or staycation atmosphere and the chef delivered great CUSTOMER and.
Care Home Sponsorship List, Ikon Office Solutions Pension Plan Phone Number, What Time Does Marshalls Open, Articles W