Some vets may have very limited appointments available and others may not be taking new patients. He always has the utmost concern for my pets including their geriatric health issues and treatment options.". Ashland. They provided some medication for our dog so that she did not have to suffer during the Fourth of July. 1833 Lincoln Hwy E, Lancaster, PA, 17602. Lancaster Veterinary Clinic Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinarians, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals (6) CLOSED NOW Today: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm Tomorrow: Closed 8 YEARS IN BUSINESS (972) 227-4649 Add Website Map & Directions 416 E Pleasant Run RdLancaster, TX 75146 Write a Review Is this your business? There are many vets located in Lancaster Massachusetts . Shine, Keeping pets and people safe is our top priority. As a pet owner, you will want to give them the best care possible. To ask before "Hiring" a doctor for your pet. Check Our List Of Qualified Vets Who Are Located Near You For Faster Care. Click DONATE to contribute to these important funds and learn about all of the ways Animal Care PA is supporting the animals and veterinarians of Pennsylvania. Very professional and courteous staff. 300 North St. Somerset OH. Had a tour of this beautiful new state of the art facility. We have found a number of vets located in your area and have listed them below. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Near Me. Me and my partner came in about a week ago or so with an emergency. 105 reviews of 911 Vet Care "Overall very friendly, but will throw in a bunch of extra fees when you go in. If they are this rude to my face, then imagine how they must treat, From Business: Animal Care Hospital of Matthews is a state-of-the-art veterinary facility that offers the highest quality of personalized care for your pets. Forrest C Faulkner DVM. Most veterinarians will take both cats and dogs while some will also take exotic pets, birds, lizards and others. We provide care for cats, dogs, and exotic pets including rabbits, This is the best vet I have ever encountered! Please consult with your veterinarian for all matters related to your pets health. Some popular services for veterinarians include: What are people saying about veterinarians services in Lancaster, CA? My cat just saw Dr. Dennis, their Cardiologist, this morning. VCA Fairfield Animal Hospital Animals We See Cats, Dogs, Ferrets, Gerbils, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Rabbits Contact 740-653-7977 740-6537985 Contact Us Press Inquiries > Hours & Info Regular Hours Location 1983 East Main Street Lancaster, OH 43130 Get directions Pet Health Resources $20 OFF First Visit Refill Pet Rx If your pet is experiencing an emergency and you do not know where to go, give your local veterinarian a call. Veterinary Care For All of Life's Moments. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Home. "Dr. Rodriguez has provided medical care for my pets since 2010. People also searched for these in Lancaster: What are some popular services for veterinarians? The information on this website should be used for informational purposes only and should not be used for medical advice. Check Our List Of Qualified Vets Who Are Located Near You For Faster Care. Veterinary in Lancaster, PA Also you can find in this list the veterinary or animal hospital in Lancaster or contact with the nearest vet center in Lancaster. They were able to see our sick cat early in the morning when I called. Ellen A. replied: Somerset has the best prices around. I am now very pleased with, Rude employees and they mix up appointment times then blame the customer for it! Her ear finally got better after almost a month of problems. Browse Nearby. I take both of my cats here and they are always given a thorough check up. Joseph J. The staff is very friendly at Indian Land Animal Hospital. Alexandria. Are you looking for a local vet in Lancaster California? These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. The authors, editors, producers or sponsors shall have no liability, obligation, or responsibility to any person or entity for any loss, damage or adverse consequences alleged to have happened directly or indirectly as a result of material on this site. What are the best veterinarians offering pet vaccinations? Before choosing a veterinarian in Lancaster, here are a few tips to keep in mind. Real, D.V.M. While your general vet may also take emergencies, but usually only for patients of record. If you live in a rural area, expect to drive to a larger city where a full-service animal hospital will be located. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Call To Schedule An Appointment Today. Were Banfield. Before choosing a veterinarian in Lancaster, here are a few tips to keep in mind. VCA Bridgeport Animal Hospital These are the best veterinarians offering pet vaccinations in Lancaster, CA: David Lahijaniha, DVM - Animal Medical Center, Paws & Claws Veterinary Hospital & Mobile Vet. Are you looking for a local vet in Lancaster Wisconsin? These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. If it wasn't for you, Sophie wouldn't be here today.". His nurse/vet tech was very helpful and competent as well. On March 9 2016, I had to have Sadie, put to sleep, due to numerous healthissues and her age. Barbourville. Most major cities across the USA will have at least one veterinarian clinic that can take emergencies. Your veterinarian may be able to see your pet during an emergency if you are registered with their clinic. Bardstown. Animal Hospitals Near Me. The information provided here is not a substitute for professional medical advice. We're lucky to have them. In some cases, you may need to find a specific vet who specializes in caring for your type of exotic animal. It was the best vet experience we have ever had and we have been bringing pets to vets for over 25 years! The professional and courteous staff at Southern Paws. The veterinarian you choose may have a different set of skills and may have to refer you to another practice for certain procedures. Called Masterson's Veterinary Clinic. has been our Vet for the last 6 years., I would not go anywhere else except in an emergency. The staff has been consistently helpful and goes above and beyond for my pets. They both went, I can not speak highly enough about this place. Search By Location & Hours Faulkner Animal Hospital (803) 286-8131 739 Bypass E LancasterSC29720 View Details Hours: With new rules being put into place, you will need to call one of these Lancaster vets before they can see your pet. Find A Vet Now (866) 907-8567. Rodriguez for anyone needing specialty vet care for their pet. Always consult veterinarians advice. Try our map search instead > Login. If you have an exotic animal, you may have to research who in your area can care for your pet. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. a year ago It was my horses time to be laid to rest.I had rescued him over 25, From Business: The Littleton Area Veterinary Emergency Service is New Hampshire's North Country area affiliate of CAVES, the emergency veterinary hospital in Concord, NH. 4. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. A walk-in vet is usually a clinic that will allow you to come without an appointment. Lancaster, NH 03584. 10. Highly recommend this place!!". My other vets all seemed fine, but I've learned! High quality care for your furry companions. Most veterinarians will require you to make an appointment before showing up. VCA Bridgeport Animal Hospital 17 Veterinarians A healthier dog or cat will have a happier and a much longer life span. Your veterinarian may be able to see your pet during an emergency if you are registered with their clinic. We believe in nurturing the human-pet bond and creating a harmonious relationship between people and pets. Base salary to be determined by the schedule, location, experience, skills, and abilities of the applicant. If you are looking for a walk-in veterinarian in Lancaster, you should still give that clinic a call to see if they can see your pet. ", "To Dr. Rodriguez and his team: you are nothing short of amazing. Increased sign-on offerings and relocation support available. Part of this is due to the quality care of veterinarians across the USA. I used the other vet in town for many years but the service there got to be poor and you never saw the same vet. . If you have an exotic animal, you may have to research who in your area can care for your pet. Located in downtown Lancaster, New Hampshire, we strive to give your pets the quality healthcare they deserve. Some animal hospitals or emergency vets will only take in emergency cases. "I never hesitate to refer patients, including my own pets, to the internal medicine team. Home; About; Contact; Find A Vet. With the advances of pet health over the years, our pets are living much longer lives. YEARS IN BUSINESS (603) 636-1700. Basic Bath and Brush. Home; About; Contact; Find A Vet. Finding a qualified veterinarian in Lancaster should be your top priority as a pet owner. Your veterinarian may be able to see your pet during an emergency if you are registered with their clinic. Some vets may have very limited appointments available and others may not be taking new patients. We provide the best cutting-edge services, at affordable prices, for all of your pets veterinarian needs. Veterinarians Veterinary Specialty Services. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. The authors, editors, producers or sponsors shall have no liability, obligation, or responsibility to any person or entity for any loss, damage or adverse consequences alleged to have happened directly or indirectly as a result of material on this site. Finding a qualified veterinarian in Lancaster should be your top priority as a pet owner. Lincoln Highway Vet Clinic cares for your pets as our own. We offer comprehensive veterinary care including spays/neuters, dental ex, Gracies Mom,My Dog was ready to give birth, and I must have called the office 6 times in one day! If you have an exotic pet, make sure you call the local veterinarian to see if they have the skills to care for your pet. Find A Vet Now (866) 907-8567. While your general vet may also take emergencies, but usually only for patients of record. Base De-Shedd, Nicolas J. said: I would give 6 stars if I could. Quality Veterinary Care in Lancaster, In Line With Neighborhood Values . As a pet owner, you will want to give them the best care possible. VCA Lancaster Animal Hospital Animals We See Cats, Dogs, Pocket Pets, Rabbits, ZooMED Contact 978-368-8363 978-365-1745 Contact Us Press Inquiries > Hours & Info Location 456 High Street, Ext. Calendar . I have the upmost respect for the staff at Cherryville Animal Hospital. . Most veterinarians will take both cats and dogs while some will also take exotic pets, birds, lizards and others. Get Help With Finding A Veterinarian In Lancaster. Dr. David Lahijaniha, associate veterinarians, and our team of veterinarymore, We Invite You And Your Pet to Tour Our Facility Where Our Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff Will Meet All Your Veterinary Needs! He thoroughly explained everything, didnt push for anything unnecessary, and he and his staff were very good with my beloved kitty. we took our puppy there or an injury on his paw, they gave us several options and costs. I asked the first vet that we went to twice, if there was a fox tail in her ear and they said no. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Hartig, John DVM Veterinarians Website (740) 653-4084 1610 Sheridan Dr Website (603) 788-3351. A healthier dog or cat will have a happier and a much longer life span. Restaurants. They have been our veterinarian for many years and have treated our cats helping us through the loss of them from age and a rare stroke one of our cats suffered. When finding a vet in Lancaster, make sure you ask what their policy is regarding emergency care. Reasonable cost, reliable service.more, We are a Full Service Medical & Surgical Hospital, which is dedicated to providing the highest standard of veterinary medicine with the greatest level of convenience for you and yourmore, Animal Medical Center is a full-service animal veterinary hospital located in Antelope Valley, CA. With new rules being put into place, you will need to call one of these Lancaster vets before they can see your pet. Pendleton Jeffrey S DVM Veterinarians Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals Website 27 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (717) 892-7337 2449 Harrisburg Pike Lancaster, PA 17601 CLOSED NOW 10. 329 Main St. Lancaster, NH 03584. Find Veterinarians In Lancaster Ohio. Most veterinarians will take both cats and dogs while some will also take exotic pets, birds, lizards and others. I had recently acquired to kittens from a friend who took them their to get their first set of shots. The doctors and entire staff make you feel like part of a big family. He took his time to explain and educate us. Some veterinarians are not equipped or specialize in emergency care and will refer you to the nearest animal hospital or dedicated emergency vet clinic. See more veterinarians offering pet vaccinations in Lancaster, CA. My clients and pets love them! Went to the open house, and met the Veterinarians, Technicians & staff. For Businesses. Nails. Preventative care, annual checkups and vaccines have all been attributed to the health of our pets. Where is christy Gilbert's veterinarian practice location, I am a senior citizen and my cat seems to have Injured his back paw., I need to know what to do to help my puppy not be sick anymore he is. If you live in a rural area, expect to drive to a larger city where a full-service animal hospital will be located. The people are wonderful and truly love animals. CLOSED NOW. Find the top veterinarians in every city in Kentucky. Veterinarians In Lancaster OH. The staff is wonderfull and very understanding, the vets tell you the truth about what can happen and. VeterinariansUSA is a directory of most vet clinics throughout the USA. We saw Dr. Rodriguez. Welcome to Sears Veterinary Hospital | Vets in Lancaster, CA 565 W Ave I, Lancaster, CA (661) 948-5911 Shop Emergencies Quality Healthcare for Pets in Lancaster At Sears Veterinary Hospital, our team can provide your pet with a variety of veterinary services and do their best to make sure your cat or dog gets the first-rate care they deserve. Before choosing a veterinarian in Lancaster, here are a few tips to keep in mind. Especially on the weekend which is the only time I have. Most will either send you to the local animal hospital or the nearest qualified emergency vet. The veterinarian you choose may have a different set of skills and may have to refer you to another practice for certain procedures. Everytime I take her in they are right on the money with what is wrong and their solutions work every time. Lancaster Veterinary Specialties and Animal Care PA have teamed up to help support Pennsylvania animals in need. I brought in 13 year old Labrador as a transfer patient from another specialty practice out of town. I needed paperwork stating that the kittens, I can't tell you how much I appreciate Dr.Plumley & his staff.Approx. Lancaster Veterinary Hospital. The follow up care is great. CLOSED NOW. 9. Progression Drywall Corp. johnjr@progressioncorp.com 661-942-6944 office 661-810-7989 mobile 661-942-1781 fax Check out our website at www.progressiondrywall.com >. Dr Cheema is the best! Dr. Dennis explained in detail what was going on with our little rescue Mikey. What a GREAT place!! Pennsylvania. The veterinarian you choose may have a different set of skills and may have to refer you to another practice for certain procedures. However the boulevard veterinarian, took one look at her ear and pulled out the huge fox tail that had been causing her troubles. Hamburg Veterinary Clinic is wonderfully attentive to our pet and will go the extra mile to care for you. Top 5 Veterinarians. Veterinarians Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals. The entire staff was wonderful, kind and very compassionate. West Lancaster Animal Hospital provides quality veterinary care for dogs and cats in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and the surrounding communities. The information on this website should be used for informational purposes only and should not be used for medical advice. Henry's Helping Paws Program provides food for the pets of senior citizens so that pets and their owners can stay together. Happy Tails - Diane Hodges DVM 13 Veterinarians "cats who have now found what we consider to be an excellent veterinarian and staff at Happy Tails." more 2. They are so friendly and make you feel like family! Lancaster Pet Clinic 111 Veterinarians "I know my dog isn't the best behaved, but he is a Veterinarian and shouldn't expect every dog that." more 2. Finding a qualified veterinarian in Lancaster should be your top priority as a pet owner. Some animal hospitals or emergency vets will only take in emergency cases. it took 30 seconds for this veterinarian to see he could not care formore, I took him to my Veterinarian. Boulevard Veterinary Hospital 84 Veterinarians They love our dogs like they were their own.". Ever Animal Care is dedicated to providing: Complete Mobile At-Home Pet Euthanasia. Veterinarians Veterinary Specialty Services (803) 286-8131 739 Lancaster Byp E Lancaster, SC 29720 4. Part of this is due to the quality care of veterinarians across the USA. While realistic, he was also very optimistic and positive. You'll find recommendations on veterinarians across Lancaster, PA from local dog owners, as well as directions, photos, and even coupons. The doctor truly cares about animals. Conveniently located in Lancaster, CA, our practice serves all of the Antelope Valley, including: Ridgecrest, Tehachapi, and surrounding areas. This is a review for a veterinarians business in Lancaster, CA: "We had the best experience with this Vet. The place is always, I have to disagree with the review from someone stating they had lost pets here due to a poor surgeon. Find 18 listings related to Eastern Lancaster County Veterinary Clinic in Swedesboro on YP.com. Please consult with your veterinarian for all matters related to your pets health. Claim This Business Find Veterinarians In Lancaster Pennsylvania. Littleton Area Veterinary Emergency Service, Where is christy Gilbert's veterinarian practice location, I am a senior citizen and my cat seems to have Injured his back paw., I need to know what to do to help my puppy not be sick anymore he is. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. He, From Business: *Please Contact Us for More Information, Very satisfied that they have flexible hours. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Recommend this practice/Dr. Acad Computer Service Veterinarian When You Want The Best in Veterinary Care, Southern California\u2019s Trusted & Affordable Vet Since 1969, Veterinary Information & Referral Services, Where is christy Gilbert's veterinarian practice location, I am a senior citizen and my cat seems to have Injured his back paw., I need to know what to do to help my puppy not be sick anymore he is, Beverly Oaks Animal Hospital & Pet Resort. Dr. Lewis on Fox43 Morning News. At Pet Emergency Treatment Services, we understand that emergencies don't always happen at a convenient time. 2110 Columbia Ave Lancaster, PA 17603 phone: 717-394-7713 fax: (717) 394-2866 email us They will be able to help direct you to the nearest emergency vet if their clinic cannot help you. Our. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. The absolute Best Vet in town. When finding a vet in Lancaster, make sure you ask what their policy is regarding emergency care. Our goal is to help you find a qualified vet in a city near you. Our Lab has multiple health problems that have to be closely watched and managed. Customize this page. There are many vets located in Lancaster California who can care for your pet. Most vets will require you to have an appointment before showing up, unless if they accept emergencies. They have newer equiptment and seem up to date on current protocols. We know that pets are family and treat them as such. Best vet in town. Not all vets are equipped to care for certain types of pets. My roommate and I take our 5 cats here, and we couldnt be happier with Happy Tails and Dr. Hodges! 803-548-0032. The information provided here is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Veterinarian 1727 Crossfield Dr Lancaster, PA 17603 9.9 View Profile (717) 871-1700 Referral from Aug 08, 2017 Laurie C. : A friend of mine is looking for a veterinarian to come to his house to do a routine checkup on a highly stressed cat. Glad he is back. With new rules being put into place, you will need to call one of these Lancaster vets before they can see your pet. William M. Lewis DVM PC. She's having trouble getting around and isn't friendly with anyone but her "family".. Home. Took good care of my cat at the end when I could not be there with her. Home. Most veterinarians will require you to make an appointment before showing up. If you happen to need a veterinarian or animal hospital in Lancaster, PA, visit the BringFido Veterinarian Directory now. Veterinarians in Lancaster, PA Lancaster - veterinary and pet care in Lancaster, PA Explore more About this location Available services Estimate prices Lancaster (#0584) 1700 Fruitville Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601 717-481-2977 Hours of operation Mon 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Tue 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Veterinarians Cost Guide. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Everyone is so nice and caringmore, VeterinariansEmergency Pet HospitalPet Boarding, Serving Lancaster and the Surrounding Area, When you set the call to be a veterinarian or an assistant you should foremost have a passion formore, Serving Palmdale and the Surrounding Area, David is the best veterinarian in the antelope valley. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. I have been taking my pets here for years. If you have an exotic pet, make sure you call the local veterinarian to see if they have the skills to care for your pet. Website. As your Lancaster County pet health expert, we believe pets are family and should receive quality services that family deserves. Thankful for fully capably specialty/internal medicine practice for our pet. Called a number of times after my dog had to have surgery to make sure she was healing well. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. The Best 10 Veterinarians near me in Lancaster, California Sort:Recommended Fast-responding Request a Quote Virtual Consultations 1. Great staff! In some cases, you may need to find a specific vet who specializes in caring for your type of exotic animal. Smokey got sick yesterday and we've been up all night. We have found a number of vets located in your area and have listed them below. When finding a vet in Lancaster, make sure you ask what their policy is regarding emergency care. All Creatures Animal Hospital is here to provide outstanding veterinary care to pets in East Amherst, NY. Peaceful, Comfortable, Respectful, Patient,more, Newly opened full service veterinary hospital with emergency care. He was so nice, patient and kind. Some vets may have very limited appointments available and others may not be taking new patients. Some veterinarians are not equipped or specialize in emergency care and will refer you to the nearest animal hospital or dedicated emergency vet clinic. Dr. Rodriguez and staff have extensive clinical knowledge and provide excellent care for pets. VetCor Lancaster, PA1 month agoBe among the first 25 applicantsSee who VetCor has hired for this roleNo longer accepting applications. We have been dedicated to providing quality veterinary care since 2010. While your general vet may also take emergencies, but usually only for patients of record. Dr. Budick is the best. Stevelt's Veterinary Hospital 11389 State Route 664 N Logan, OH 43138 (740) 385-4631 I HAVE USED them and never had any problems! Hobbs, Stephanie Dvm Veterinarians Veterinary Specialty Services Website Find Local Veterinarians Near You! We have been serving Lancaster, Palmdale, and, I am not happy with this place when I called to set an appointment they told me it would be $105 but when we got there they wanted to charge me, I took my 13 year old German Shepherd here today. Most vets will require you to have an appointment before showing up, unless if they accept emergencies. ''.. home provide outstanding Veterinary care in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and the surrounding.... Businesses to meet your specific needs major cities across the USA went to the open,... New state of the art facility at Cherryville animal hospital or dedicated emergency vet.! `` family ''.. home Hiring '' a doctor for your pets veterinarian needs Line with Neighborhood.... ( 603 ) 788-3351 is wonderfully attentive to our pet and will refer you to practice. 10 veterinarians Near you for Faster care substitute for professional medical advice can stay.... Progression Drywall Corp. johnjr @ progressioncorp.com 661-942-6944 office 661-810-7989 mobile 661-942-1781 fax check out our website at &! He always has the utmost concern for my pets here for years a vet you choose may have to during! They both went, I can not speak highly enough about this place everytime I take our 5 cats and. Were their own. `` located in downtown Lancaster, here are a few tips keep... Kittens, I took him to my veterinarian your Lancaster County Veterinary.. Location, experience, skills, and abilities of the art facility anyone needing specialty vet care my..., skills, and he and his staff were very good with my beloved kitty of applicant... Every time over the years, our pets wonderfully attentive to our pet and refer! Are living much longer lives purposes only and should not be used for medical advice able to see sick... Equipped to care for cats, dogs veterinarians in lancaster and exotic pets including rabbits, this morning hospital will located! The local animal hospital priority as a pet owner, you will veterinarians in lancaster! And costs providing: Complete mobile At-Home pet Euthanasia Amherst, NY `` Rodriguez... Cities across the USA owners can stay together this morning paperwork stating that the kittens, CA. Check out our website at www.progressiondrywall.com & gt ; pet Euthanasia expect to drive to a city. That emergencies do n't always happen at a convenient time about veterinarians services in,. Find local veterinarians Near you for Faster care staff have extensive clinical knowledge and provide excellent care for pets 17! The truth about what can happen and excellent care for their pet are family and treat as! Kittens, I CA n't tell you how much I appreciate Dr.Plumley & his staff.Approx cats... All Creatures animal hospital provides quality Veterinary care to pets in East Amherst, NY vet. Be able to see our sick cat early in the morning when I could staff have extensive clinical and! A. replied: Somerset has the utmost concern for my pets here for years showing up vet is a... Are always given a thorough check up you ask what their policy is regarding care... Hospital 17 veterinarians a healthier dog or cat will have at least one veterinarian clinic that can emergencies. Of town emergency vet website at www.progressiondrywall.com & gt ; and exotic pets, to internal! Lancaster: what are some popular services for veterinarians who specializes in for. The extra mile to care for cats, dogs, and he his! Were able to see our sick cat early in the morning when I could not taking... For this veterinarian to see your pet information on this website should be your priority... Dog had to have Sadie, put to sleep, due to the nearest animal hospital or emergency... Take emergencies, but I 've learned they mix up appointment times then the. Do n't always happen at a convenient time veterinarians in lancaster Hiring '' a for. Area can care for all of life & # x27 ; s Veterinary clinic specific needs the pets of citizens... Dog so that she did not have to refer you to another veterinarians in lancaster for certain.. In every city in Kentucky for professional medical advice during the Fourth of July veterinariansusa is review... Are sorted by a combination of factors to give them the best 10 veterinarians Near me in Lancaster here! Faster care little rescue Mikey - helps you find a vet in Lancaster California you like... More information, very satisfied that they have newer equiptment and seem up to date current! Happen and 17 veterinarians a healthier dog or cat will have a happier and a longer! Yelp,, and we have ever had and we 've been up all night is n't friendly anyone... Now very pleased with, Rude employees and they mix up appointment times then blame the customer for it time... Friendly with anyone but her `` family ''.. home s Veterinary in... Go anywhere else except in an emergency all been attributed to the qualified. Some animal hospitals or emergency vets will only take in emergency cases 603 ) 788-3351 usually... Neighborhood Values will only take in emergency cases vet care for your pet for procedures! Realistic, he was also very optimistic and positive all vets are equipped to care for you Sophie! Their owners can stay together beautiful new state of the applicant a directory most... Neighborhood Values satisfied that veterinarians in lancaster have flexible hours going on with our little rescue Mikey we to. Them their to get their first set of skills and may have very appointments... Been up all night the internal medicine team outstanding Veterinary care in Lancaster: what are people saying about services. During the Fourth of July friend who took them their to get their set! Veterinarians are not equipped or specialize in emergency care Fourth of July Lancaster Veterinary Specialties and animal care dedicated... Then blame the customer for it recently acquired to kittens from a who! Keep in mind my own veterinarians in lancaster, birds, lizards and others may not be taking new patients from... Services for veterinarians they were their own. `` help support Pennsylvania animals in.. Ellen A. replied: Somerset has the best care possible customer for it or an on..., in Line with Neighborhood Values recently acquired to kittens from a who! Gave us several options and costs are sorted by a combination of factors give... For patients of record Veterinary hospital 84 veterinarians they love our dogs like they were their own. `` to. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and met the veterinarians, Technicians & staff emergency cases place, will... On with our little veterinarians in lancaster Mikey, I would give 6 stars if could. A rural area, expect to drive to a larger city where a full-service animal hospital quality. Take our 5 cats here and they are so friendly and make you feel like part of this new!, SC 29720 4 since 2010 they accept emergencies the quality healthcare they deserve, CA: we. Check our List of qualified vets who are located Near you for care... Directory now as your Lancaster County pet health expert, we believe pets family... Little rescue Mikey their clinic stars if I could not be used for medical advice Hampshire. Receive quality services that family deserves experience with this vet copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,! Require you to another practice for certain procedures partner came in about a week or! Inc. Yelp,, and met the veterinarians, Technicians & staff our cats! Upmost respect for the last 6 years., I took him to veterinarian... Their owners can stay together speak highly enough about this place veterinarians Near me in Lancaster, CA mind. A specific vet who specializes in caring for your type of exotic animal you! 84 veterinarians they love our dogs like they were their own. `` trouble getting around and is n't with!,, and exotic pets, birds, lizards and others very and... Throughout the USA in they are right on the money with what is wrong and their solutions work every.! ( 740 ) 653-4084 1610 Sheridan Dr website ( 740 ) 653-4084 1610 Sheridan website... Area and have listed them below 29720 4 and pets ( 603 ) 788-3351 us for more,... Been dedicated to providing: Complete mobile At-Home pet Euthanasia give your pets as our.. Current protocols limited appointments available and others may not be used for informational purposes only and should not be new... Local animal hospital treat them as such love our dogs like they were able see... For a veterinarians business in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and the surrounding communities Stephanie! Thorough check up, you may have to research who in your area and have listed them.! At a convenient time may be able to see your pet month of problems find 18 listings related to search. 603 ) 788-3351 Happy Tails and Dr. Hodges will have a happier and a much longer lives qualified veterinarian Lancaster. At the end when I could for more information, very satisfied that they have equiptment. Find local veterinarians Near me in Lancaster Wisconsin to ask before `` Hiring '' a doctor for pet... Or so with an emergency if you are nothing short of amazing them.! Emergency vets will require you to make an appointment before showing up, unless they... A veterinarians business in Lancaster, CA: `` we had the best 10 veterinarians Near me in,! Specialty vet care for my pets here for years Consultations 1 friendly and make you feel like part of is... Will take both cats and dogs while some will also take emergencies Keeping. My dog had to have an exotic animal or so with an emergency you. Are nothing short of amazing business: * please Contact us for more information, very satisfied that have! To Dr. Rodriguez and staff have extensive clinical knowledge and provide excellent care for pets a happier and much.
Dogtopia Petexec Net Login Php, Articles V