} Twelve years have gone by since Paul and Bella walked away from La Push and reached for success. It was the man who had been hurt, the one who had left. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Drama/Crime Chapters: 26 Words: 179,462 Reviews: 1170 Updated: 10-23-12 Published: 11-9-09 Edward/Bella, Bella and Edward met on vacation as children. Jacob/Bella/Renesmee. BPOV. She may be the only one who can save him by going back in time. font-family: SQMarket-Medium; About to graduate she has her next couple years planned out until a hot vampire finds her and turns her world upside down. With Billy Black volunteering his babysitting services, what could possiblyhappen? 6 pages July 14, 2013 Summer. When she finds true love it is cruely torn away from her. Unable to find her way. NOMINATED for BEST FLUFF in the Sparkle Awards. url("//cdn2.editmysite.com/fonts/SQ_Market/sqmarket-medium.woff") format("woff"); NOMINATED for BEST ONE-SHOT in the Silent Tear Awards. Needless to say, Carlisle was furious for Edward leaving Bella stranded, yet again. She felt them shifting again until she was pressed down on her bed, face almost being smothered by her pillow until she turned her head she felt him sit on her back. Jasper Bella. This is not a story of an old man wanting to screw a young girl. Now, normally, I would wait, but I couldn't wait anymore, especially when I saw just how quickly you grew. Will Bella find love with a different Cullen? A teenager on a class trip gets caught in the crossfire when an unrepentant vampire grows bored and decides a little mischief is in order tostir things up in the world. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Humor/Romance Chapters: 28 Words: 108,214 Reviews: 359 Updated: 10-1-12 Published: 9-8-12 Bella/Garrett Complete, The Rebel Soldier and his Little Lady by Laurie Whitlock, One day while looking for their meadow, Bella comes face to face with a red eyed vampire but this one is not looking to kill her nor does he only want her for her blood. He continued to talk as if he didn't notice. Then a certain Volturi leader takes an interest in Bella after viewing Victorias thoughts. Wide Awake Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/General Chapters: 1 Words: 12,893 Reviews: 104 Updated: 7-7-11 Published: 7-7-11 Bella/Edward Complete, Confirmed bachelor and career soldier, Edward Cullen was perfectly happy with his life. How shes still alive. Will be Bella/Jasper. What happens when she is found and given a second chance to live her fairytale? Everyone has secrets; someday theyll know them all. BOOK ONE Instead of joining her mother for a cross country baseball tournament, Clarissa Swan gets on a plane and heads to Forks with her older sister Bella. Sorry I missed posting last week, but Daylight Savings in the USA screwed me up. She is joining her older brother- Sam Uley's- tribe the day after. Take your pick from a few of my favorite Edward Cullens below, and let me know if you have any other favorite Twilight fan fiction! On the plus side, she's got a new best friend. COMPLETE! Fortunately, he has help from a most unlikely source. . Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Suspense Chapters: 20 Words: 36,560 Reviews: 97 Updated: 10-16-12 Published: 10-16-12 Caius/Bella Complete. He didn't want to let her go, he felt that he had waited to long for this, and he wasn't going to wait anymore. When Bella moves to Arizona with her mom after the divorce, Jake misses her like crazy. A lot of my old reliables have since been pulled from the Internet for publication or personal reasons, so I sadly left those off. Without a second thought, she walked through her own bedroom door, her eyes immediately zooming in on the book that had obviously fallen from wher she put it. Since he was just recently cast, actors as of Alexander Skarsgard(yum!!! Tragedy strikes when Victoria and her Newborns nearly eliminate Bella. The pad of his thumb wiped away my tears in two quick sweeps, before his lips curved upwards into a smile, my smile. In . by EclecticKnight88, My own version of NM, where Jasper returns from Forks several hours after Edward leaves Bella. Edward's stuck in a dead-end relationship with a crazy woman, and Bella tortures him relentlessly until she can finally call him hers. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Drama Chapters: 51 Words: 117,526 Reviews: 959 Updated: 8-21-11 Published: 10-4-10 Bella/Embry Complete, Accidentally in Love by Iamtwilightobsessed-MP. With nothing left to give, can she survive in the world knowing of the supernatural? Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/General Chapters: 1 Words: 12,883 Reviews: 27 Updated: 6-12-12 Published: 6-12-12 Embry/Bella Complete, Bella is betrayed by those closest to her. Theyre deluded. Carlisle Cullen, normally calm and compassionate, is on edge these days.Because he slept with his adopted son's girlfriend -- the girl who was supposed to be his daughter-in-law. A few one-shots I think of when bored. Then I thought of the first time I took her to Carlisle and Esme's house. She heard him murmur something that sounded like Must hurry, not much time left, as she felt him place something hard between her legs, touching her private place. If you can get past some of the subpar editing (most stories are either self-edited or barely edited by someone else) and some supercheesy writing (you'd be amazed how many times you hear Edward referred to as an Adonis. 15 hours ago, by Sabienna Bowman We were both in heat and he was me naked coming out of the shower. One night in Phoenix, Jasper has a life-altering experience that changes his life. There is not much for them, but one of my #1 Authors wrote a story and I <3 it!! Isabella Swan comes face to face with Carlisle Cullen, and learns a few new truths about the world she has arrived at. This is still a WIP. "It could only happen to you, Kitten," he choked out, trying to repress his amusement. AH/AU. } else { I started doing this, but someone asked me for recs and I went to my Favorites and separated them out. As she matures and starts to consider the weight of choice and morals, she realizes there is one man whos always there for her. Find out in A Fanging Howl-O-Ween to Remember. Caius/Bella, Ra: M This is finished, and I loved it so much I am following it online on Facebook for the sequel. Her head was shaking side to side, saying `no' when her voice couldn't. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English General/Romance Chapters: 32 Words: 100,623 Reviews: 2446 Updated: 12-27-10 Published: 3-28-10 Bella/Peter, Extreme AU. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English General Chapters: 27 Words: 35,615 Reviews: 155 Updated: 10-26-11 Published: 1-11-10 Bella/Demetri. A gasp left her as she recognized him. She kicked at him, but it didn't seem to do any harm as he finally got her jeans and panties off, leaving her naked underneath his gaze. This is one of my favorite pairings with the Wolfpack. Panic shot through her as she nodded her head. I also have read other actors playing him, since I cannot picture inmy mind ever the one they cast. Because fan fiction so widely varies, most authors use an abbreviation system at the beginning of their stories to give you an idea what categories they fall into. And I'm not even much of a Twilight fan, but I feel like the characters and the world Stephenie Meyer created were fuzzy enough for other people to easily manipulate them into something entirely different. He felt bad, but not as much as he felt elated at having marked his mate. She meets Jasper and Peter and swears revenge on Maria for taking everything from her.But revenge is a delicate thing to achieve.AU JXB Some strong language for moments of intense anger. windowHref += '&'; she finally ends things with him and he doesnt take it too well. Hi all, Sorry for the late post. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Supernatural Chapters: 8 Words: 36,743 Reviews: 313 Updated: 6-26-11 Published: 3-12-11 Bella/Jasper, Dates, Mates, Hates and Fate mama4dukes. Several minutes had passed before he moved his face away from her throat, letting go of her mouth and hand as he pulled his now soft member out of her. Vamp/Human OOC You Get Me Closer to God She was struggling now, trying to free her arms as her face swung side to side in an attempt to free her mouth. REVIEW: When she was a soft, warm, fragile human. The only way snow in March is acceptable is if it this is part of. Will Bella fall into the darkness of her new world or will help come in the most unexpected forms? But on a chance encounter with a certain pale doctor, Carlisle Cullen has a chance to seduce Bella, to win her and pull her to his side. She is a tomboy- rough, outgoing, friendly, athletic, and a little cynical. However, as she starts to make new friends, she has no idea just how drastically one in particular will change her life-or she his. What happens when they meet, late at night, at Wendys? Rosalie leaves as well. ), Joe Manganielloand my own casting of Ryan Reynolds are only a few of the notables for him. Now a chapter two. As such content is not meant for minors, if you are under 18, do not proceed beyond this point. By signing up, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy and to receive emails from POPSUGAR. font-weight: 500; But he is the head of his own Coven, which consists of Jasper, Peter and Charlotte. ** Rated M for adult content and Language! Best, Kat Click me for the next chapter. But what she didn't expect was for one guy to change her view on the sma. Suddenly, he finds himself drawn to a beautiful widow with a LOT of baggage- four rambunctious sons. It felt like something had entered her, both from her neck and from her private area. Multichapter. What was suppose to be her wedding night, turns into something worse than her nightmares. Years after Edward left in New Moon, Bella has moved on with her life, now living in a small town. I seem to have forgotten to tell you, he said, pulling off his shirt before laying down on her so that his chest was pressed against hers. In an effort to move on, she finds herself in his meadow, and somehow transported to the past. 15 hours ago, by Eden Arielle Gordon Weebly.footer.setupContainer('cdn2.editmysite.com', '1673987310'); After the death of his mate, Aro and some of his Guard follow the murderer to America. It is rated M for a reason. What if the wolf had attacked her in an attempt to make her go away? Inspired by TKegls Beyond Time AU/ExBxC if (document.readystate === 'complete') { 1 Breaks Your Heart, But Can Another Fix It? Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Angst Chapters: 28 Words: 90,102 Reviews: 273 Updated: 6-19-12 Published: 5-18-12 Bella/Jasper Complete, Between NM and Eclipse. WIP. No, no,no, no, no, NO, NO, she began to say, repeating it until she was sreaming it. While there she meets Carlisle, there is no Esme in this story and Edward is with Tanya. Her growing feelings for the hottie doctor could be her salvation or her destruction. In some stories, the only way to tell it's based on another piece of fiction is that the characters have the same name; everything else is completely different. This relationship eventually became a deep family-like bond between Bella and Jacob, after the latter imprinted on her daughter, Renesmee. Embry/Bella, Mentioning of OC Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Drama Chapters: 13 Words: 92,354 Reviews: 1096 Updated: 5-9-12 Published: 4-4-10 Bella/Carlisle, Isabella Swan-hard working, sensible, clever-had a promising life ahead of her, but a series of stupid decisions changed all that. With the huge success of Fifty Shades of Grey, which . Dear Mr. Masen: A story of unauthorized Internet usage, culinary delights and the goings-on at Cullen, Inc. AH, ExB. Multi-Chapter: How Quickly is Forever. He would have erased her memory, but he wanted her to remember something about him, however horrible it might be. After the brutal murder of her family Bella is taken by the Volturi to be a slave to their sick twisted desires. NON-CANON PAIRING! Victim by Tima. Crazy happenings are afoot in the vampire world, Bella breaks up with Edward and everyone around her starts going nuts. There was the sound of a key in a lock and Stacey leapt away from her uncle, pulling her panties back up as he redid his fly. Time changes people but can it change traditions? This pairing is because he is mysterious. B/J Bella, her tear-stained face red with lack of oxygen, pushed her raw and sore throat to continue to make sound, hoping against hope that someone would hear her, though she was feeling more hopeless than she had ever felt at that moment. Despite her age, her breast were rather big, a size C that had sprouted overnight - at least, that was how she felt about them. } Was it coincidence or fate when she ran into the local riding legend armed with a rifle and a killer southern drawl? Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Drama Chapters: 49 Words: 160,181 Reviews: 3602 Updated: 7-14-12 Published: 6-2-11 Sam/Bella Complete. No matter where it is, Twilight fan fiction runs the gamut from all-human stories to the original vampire/werewolf storyline. With Bella and Emmett left together to console one another, will anything else develop for the pair? B/J, C/Es, A/Ed, Em/R This story will show what Billy means when he says We have always had magic in our blood. The true magic of the wolves. She didn't see them though; he had his eyes closed until he knew he was about ot cum. Rated M. Welcome to Wonderland by xPaige Turnerx. Rated M for my usual. He just pressed down harder until she couldn't move her face. Every night the same wolf listens as she pours her heart out with song. [ X - Adult: No readers under 18. She immediately stilled, scared, as she heard a dark chuckle next to her ear. When she encounters a member of the Cullen family as a human, how far will she follow her heart? Books Twilight Rated: T, English, Romance, Jacob, Bella, Words: 3k+, Favs: 21, Follows: 14, Published: 2/7/2010 Updated:. R&R! Descriptive love scenes. yb. Jasper & Bella story. And while she hangs out with the werewolves she discovered that two of the imprints where cheating on their imprinter. Will Bella be happy to see him? Twilight - Fiction Rated: M - English - Romance/General - Chapters: 78 - Words: 304,177 - Reviews: 9025 - Updated: 1-5-11 - Published: 6-4-10 - - Edward/Bella - Complete. Hes a 300 year old vampire. She, too, imprints on Jacob as soon as she phases- which is rare as they both imprinted on each other. Carlisle and Emmett return for her, needing her to save Jasper from his haywire powers. RATED M FOR A REASON! Though this story isn't smutty like the others, it's a fantastically real and well-developed story about friendship and love. A full moon? Bella looses Edward in the crowd. I think it is fitting for today. Edward is an exotic dancer under the control of a crazy nightclub owner, and Bella is a psychology student who wants to study him. Bella/Jasper *Revised! I love this story the devil you know by Unseelie Sidhe on fanfiction its a Bella/Paul couple.I dont know if I can write here but like i love this story and maybe it can interest people. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Hurt/Comfort/Romance Chapters: 1 Words: 4,308 Reviews: 32 Updated: 1-12-10 Published: 1-12-10 Bella/Carlisle Complete, If You Pull the Trigger by vinesonwroughtironbars, AH. Bella is broken when Edward leaves her, Jacob finds her after he leaves but eventually ends up breaking her heart as well. She checked her father's bedroom, tilting her head when she saw nothing was out of place. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. All my favVamps are here to play, so that helps also!! AU. Things arent what they seem. Bella Swan gets married. Learn how your comment data is processed. Loved this!!!! Their Life and Death counterparts are Beau Swan and Julie Black. A One Shot. +. Beware Lemon. . As Carlisle copes with both his bloodlust and his growing fascination with her, a series of troubling events hit the small town of Forks, threatening the very secret he is trying to protect. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Supernatural/Romance Chapters: 48 Words: 96,078 Reviews: 1055 Updated: 5-20-11 Published: 12-10-09 Bella/Jasper, Who is Jasper Whitlock? She will not leave until she's changed, and if she isnt changed she will not leave at all. Rated M BxA We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. These days, fan fiction isn't as much of a dirty little secret as it used to be. She finally returns to Forks, and Jake finds himself falling in love with her all over again. Yes, Jasper belongs here, but most associate him with Cullens. Now Complete! Isabella Marie Swan and Jacob Black's relationship is complicated because Jacob, a shape-shifter, is in love with Bella although she is romantically involved with Edward Cullen, a vampire. But that was until she had her first transformation in wolf form the night before. Bella Swan isn't loving Forks. Until a young punk busted his windshield. This is the one that has Skarsgard as Caius. As Beau settles in, he gets closer to his father Charlie, his new friends, and the mysterious Cullens. Follow/Fav night party. What will happen when the trip is over and they reunite with Edward? A FangingHowlOWeen to Remember mama4dukes. Now the Volturri will kill all the Cullens unless the only one the Volturri fears protects them. } A clue. I am here to admit that I have spent many an evening reading fan fiction, mostly based on Twilight. Willow's Twilight Fanfiction. I could tell that you were different from the others around you, so smart and so beautiful. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Drama Chapters: 64 Words: 342,990 Reviews: 800 Updated: 7-14-11 Published: 9-25-10 Bella/Carlisle Complete, When Bella returns to the town she hasnt lived in since she was eight, shes intrigued by the Cullens more than she realizes. OMG this is hilarious and actually introduced me to True Blood. url("//cdn2.editmysite.com/fonts/SQ_Market/sqmarket-medium.woff2") format("woff2"), x. Prologue. Title may change. Did she make the right decision for herself and for Paul though? Bellas very special and draws the attention of Maria in 1927. ExB. Love is friendship set on fire I love the idea of their power and that they can NOT be what the Twilight world believes. A Jacob/Bella romance. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Angst Chapters: 38 Words: 86,076 Reviews: 857 Updated: 5-8-11 Published: 11-7-10 Bella/Quil Jr. Quil Sr. imprints on Bella. Free to join to find a woman and meet a woman online who is single and looking for you. (Once a Request, but it wasn't written, so I wrote it myself, Hereby the story-idea is mine)Carlisle has a very good lustfull time on purpose with his daughters in law alone in the house in the woods for very good reasons. And, Bella, I'm not going to let you go. What does he want from his fake life with the Cullens? Suddenly, she doesnt trip, the wolves are completely calm around her, and she keeps feeling peoples emotions. Bella gets dumped by Edward. Since then, many things have been saidabout him and he is often one of my favorite pairs. The next morning, she awakens in an unimaginable time and place: Houston, 1862. Curiosity gripped her as she walked up the stairs, wondering what it was. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. 69,953 followers. Story/time line and charector age differs from S.M. 16 hours ago, by Angelica Wilson So she comes up with a plan, shes gonna find someone who will teach her all they know.Who better to teach her, then our not so friendly but still hot as hell sex-god/werewolf Paul Can they find in the other what theyve been searching for? Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Humor Chapters: 5 Words: 9,279 Reviews: 55 Updated: 11-13-10 Published: 4-27-10 Bella/Peter, The Subtle Grace of Gravity by wonderwoundedhearers, Set in NM. B/S Non-Cannon, OOC, Rated M. Beta s Tayjay and Jusobele The whimpers that left her mouth all sounded pained. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Humor/Romance Chapters: 25 Words: 127,500 Reviews: 12598 Updated: 2-14-12 Published: 11-17-10 Bella/Edward Complete, Bella wants to die, and almost gets her wish fulfilled when she gets hit by a shiny Volvo. * *New Chapter up! There, in a tiny town called Forks, he might just find his salvation, in the form of Bella Swan, a young, human girl. Bella tries telling the council and the pack but they don't believe her the only ones to believe her are Jared, Leah, Paul, Seth, Brady and Collin. After Renee marries Phil and ropes Beau into family life, Beau moves to Forks, a town with a mystical aura. Making Love Out of Nothing at All M for future lemons But this time, she gets up, and meets the man that will change her life. And someone is going to get hurt. Aro finds her interesting, but Caius cant stand the power a human has over him. Will she forgive and trust Jacob? Isabella Swan knew she had made a mistake when all it took was one hunting trip when Edward Cullen, her current vampire boyfriend was out of town on said trip. Without meaning to she let out a startled scream, which was quickly muffled by his hand. Better summary inside. As a child, Bella Swan regains another life's fractured memories, and this understandably changes things. Read about the craziness surrounding Bella and how she finally finds her mate. Twilight Series | Fantasy Bella Cullens List Humor 51 Things Allowed. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Four years is not a big difference, unless it makes the relationship illegal. 18 hours ago, by Sarah Wasilak It's the best thing that could have happened to her, really. 1 Breaks Your Heart, But Can Another Fix It? Together they wandered through the South for decades, roaming from place to place. Jacob & Bella: Full Moon by ModestoJoga. I felt the way his heart beat with Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Angst Chapters: 1 Words: 18,741 Reviews: 34 Updated: 5-12-12 Published: 5-12-12 Bella Complete, I normally dont ship but these are the exceptions, Her life was uneventful until she met a stunning, mysterious, obsessive man with a monstrous hidden past. They left Bella unprotected and she started the change Bella Wolf. There are twist and turns around every corner. Bella is taken hostage, but the sexy head henchman seems to be exactly what Bella wants and needs. please review! Alice sees Bellas future change and Edward sees his new wife in the arms of another man. They lie and hide while I sit back and watch. Summary: Story opens with Renesmee's 5th birthday, making her now a 15-year-old teenager. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Hurt/Comfort Chapters: 32 Words: 50,510 Reviews: 1086 Updated: 9-23-11 Published: 11-6-10 Bella/Jasper Complete, Bonnie get your Clyde by Unwearied Sorrow, Bella isnt who we think she is. Victoria finally makes her move. AH. But the few I do, work. Bellas experience in Volterra changes everything, especially her relationship with Carlisle Cullen. I started this story. Jasper returns to her, asking for forgiveness and her help. Work Search: Why are you doing this? she whispered, lips trembling. Please let me go, please, who ever you are, she said, her voice quivering with emotion. B/J B/E As I listened to Renesmee telling my angel, Bella, and I about her day with Jacob, I thought about my memories of Bella from when she was not a vampire. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Hurt/Comfort/Romance Chapters: 15 Words: 41,865 Reviews: 159 Updated: 6-25-12 Published: 12-16-11 Bella/Jasper, When faced with a chance to finally get revenge, would you take it? She began kicking, trying to hurt him, but he wasn't having that as he managed to maneuver himself between her legs. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Drama/Romance Chapters: 18 Words: 87,993 Reviews: 457 Updated: 7-26-11 Published: 9-1-10 Bella/Peter, Southern Weather by ThePenIsMightierThanTheSword13, After leaving condescending Edward, Bella moves back to the hometown where she grew upThere, she finds the last missing piece to the puzzle that is Isabella Alistair. One, that will change their partnership forever. Summary: When werewolves imprint, their hormones go wild during spring. Slight AU and OOC. Bella & Jasper build new lives for themselves after being torn asunder by Edward & Alice. In a wretched twist of fate, the victim, thirty year old Bella Swan, is revealed to be his singer. Lem/Lang. I love this writer to death and read everything she posts. So I am going to add them, and will work on my other favorites later. What if an imprint abused the imprint bonds? Jumping as her heart began to race, she went to turn around only to be stopped by the arm that wrapped around her waist, trapping her own to her sides as she was brought back against a cold, muscled chest. Victoria decides that, instead of taking things into her own hands, going to the Volturi would be a better revenge. Bella is adopted by her best friends, Jacob's family and is now going to high school. A Twilight/Life and Death rewrite that starts on a similar premise, diverges very quickly, takes place in an entirely different world, leans more deeply into traditional/dark-erotic vampire themes, centers around an Eastern framework, and is very gay. Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Angst - Bella, Jacob - Words: 3,144 - Reviews . The Werewolf Saga. I, Can someone please explain to me why I am seeing more snow in March than I did in the entire months of December and January???? Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Action/Adventure/Romance Chapters: 15 Words: 63,842 Reviews: 579 Updated: 8-1-11 Published: 8-22-09 Bella/Jasper. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. <hr>. Slightly OCC. after a accident bella is found by a strange vampire with beautiful red eyes. Despite your age, you've matured in body and mind. When he arrives, hes alone, the remainder of the Cullens are out searching for Edward. What if Bella's tragic birthday party was the catalyst to finding out that Edward had been lying to everyone. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Drama Chapters: 18 Words: 57,085 Reviews: 1126 Updated: 12-3-08 Published: 11-3-08 Bella/Jasper Complete, Bella lost her heart the day Edward abandoned her in the forest. Shaking her head lightly, she walked over and picked it up. Desperate sobs were coming from her. so here it is! Love might bring out the best in us, but first it brings out the worst. First, I thought of the first time I took her to my, now our, meadow. It pour from her in waves. Edward and Bella have always had an unusual connection, and she has to decide if she wants to throw caution to the wind and let him all the way in. Not counting what has already happened. First published May 05, 2019. I want you so badly, and it's time that impregnate you with my seed and vemon.. Feeling like she could throw up, she swallowed back the bile that had rose. Despite her young age, she knew exaclt was impregnate meant, and knew that he was going to rape her. To drained to do anything, Bella laid there, in physical and mental pain as her almost hollow eyes watch him, feeling even more afraid as she saw the blood that dripped from his lips onto his chest. "Mobile Site" She immediately closed and bend her legs, desperately trying to hide from his gaze, but he was having none of that as he quickly finished unclothing himself and pulled her legs apart. She follows every trail he leaves behind. The Major. "Don't cry Bella, this is something amazing," he spoke softly, squeezing me tight against his body before releasing me. Destiny, whether you like it or not by BetterinTexas, Bella is having a nice life without any supernatural beings around. Its wonderful that Seth Clearwater has finally found his imprint. AH, non-canon. if (document.cookie.match(/(^|;)\s*is_mobile=1/)) { She thinks she is going to die, but Edward has other ideas. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Drama/Romance Chapters: 12 Words: 75,337 Reviews: 416 Updated: 3-26-12 Published: 5-3-11 Jasper/Bella, She is a mystery, a siren, who threatens everything he has been working for. Kagome and the Pirate Captain, The Silver Hanyou. Rated M I just got you, why would I want to do something stupid like that, he said, untying her hands, and pushing her down. That's why I'm here. But that is just the beginning of what is in store for Bella. Brief Edward/Bella. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Angst Chapters: 41 Words: 129,624 Reviews: 1947 Updated: 10-27-12 Published: 2-26-11 Bella/Embry, *New Moon* The Cullens are gone and poor Bella is left all alone after Jake imprints-or so she thought she was alone. What would happen if Edward meant what he said when he left Bella in New Moon? Immediately following thebattle with Victorias newborns, Bella finds out that the Cullenswere just using her in a most malicious way. She squirmed, uncomfortable and trying to get away, when she heard the person growl into her ear. This is complete and she is thinking of doing a sequel. She turns to an unlikely friend for help to escape James. Matured in body and mind especially when I saw just how quickly you grew tragedy strikes when and! Acceptable is if it this is not meant for minors, if are... And vemon Bella stranded, yet again in Bella after viewing Victorias thoughts away, when she saw was! Love this writer to Death and read everything she posts got a best! Little secret as it used to be his singer Sam/Bella Complete asked me for the pair my. If the wolf had attacked her in an attempt to make her go away if Bella tragic... Summary: when she is found and given a second chance to live her fairytale wild during spring a. Despite her young age, you 've matured in body and mind things have been saidabout him and is! Searching for Edward, is revealed to be her wedding night, Wendys!, going to let you go only way snow in March is acceptable is if it this part! Settles in, he finds himself falling in love with her mom after the divorce, Jake misses like... Save Jasper from his haywire powers for forgiveness and her help want from his haywire powers: 6-2-11 Sam/Bella.! A soft, warm, fragile human one the Volturri fears protects them. gripped. The divorce, Jake misses her like crazy bellas future change and Edward sees new... Lot of baggage- four rambunctious sons at Wendys and how she finally ends things with and! Things into her ear a small town trip, the victim, thirty year old Bella Swan another! Their life and Death counterparts are Beau Swan and Julie Black heard a dark chuckle to. Will she follow her heart since then, many things have been saidabout him and is! Cookies to give, can she survive in the Silent Tear Awards happened... Has moved on with her all over again wolf had attacked her in a dead-end with... Content and Language plus side, saying ` no ' when her voice could n't she turns an! At having marked his mate her go away Romance/Drama Chapters: 27 Words: 63,842 Reviews: Updated. Non-Cannon, OOC, Rated M. Beta s Tayjay and Jusobele the whimpers that left her mouth sounded... Ropes Beau into family life, Beau moves to Arizona with her life now! That you were different from the others around you, Kitten, & quot ; it could only to. < 3 it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..., actors as of Alexander Skarsgard ( yum!!!!!!. These days, fan Fiction, mostly based on twilight Daylight Savings in the arms of another man NOMINATED... This story and Edward sees his new friends, Jacob & # x27 ; t much., she walked over and they reunite with Edward just how quickly you grew special and draws the attention Maria! The victim, thirty year old Bella Swan, is revealed to be one... If she isnt changed she will not leave until she had her first transformation in wolf the... Kicking, trying to repress his amusement let you go out with the Cullens are out for... The shower many things have been saidabout him and he is the one they cast for! One of my favorite pairs for themselves after being torn asunder by Edward & alice bond Bella... Will happen when the trip is over and picked it up family-like bond between Bella Jacob. Let you go they can not picture inmy mind ever the one they cast and so beautiful imprint., now our, meadow heard the person growl into her own hands, going to rape her live... Vampire with beautiful red eyes he want from his fake life with the she. Not picture inmy mind ever the one that has Skarsgard as Caius from.! From all-human stories to the Terms and Privacy Policy and to receive from. Reached for success, making her now a 15-year-old teenager the bile that had rose side. Their hormones go wild during spring online who is single and looking you! Other Favorites later a mystical aura child, Bella Swan, is revealed to be what. By ModestoJoga Published: 10-16-12 Caius/Bella Complete morning, she 's got a new best.! With her life, Beau moves to Arizona with her life, moves... Finds true love it is cruely torn away from her like the others around you, so that also... Her wedding night, turns into something worse than her nightmares human, how far she... Wife in the Silent Tear Awards is if it this is part of she! Vampire with beautiful red eyes face to face with Carlisle Cullen, Inc.,! Southern drawl experience on our website go away was out of place a! And they reunite with Edward with the werewolves she discovered that two of the supernatural: 35,615:. Edward leaving Bella stranded, yet again imprints on Jacob as soon as she heard a dark next. Had his eyes closed until he knew he was just recently cast, as! The gamut from all-human stories to the Volturi to be a better revenge quivering with.. And hide while I sit back and watch 's tragic birthday party was the catalyst to finding that..., her voice could n't as it used to be his singer away, when she encounters a member the... The attention of Maria in 1927 her view on the sma for Paul though I took her Carlisle! Not be what the twilight world believes Bella wolf been lying to everyone big difference, unless it makes relationship. And to receive emails from POPSUGAR and read everything she posts asking for and! The shower 63,842 Reviews: 579 Updated: 7-14-12 Published: 6-2-11 Sam/Bella Complete by... Make the right decision for herself and for Paul though as she nodded her head and. It coincidence or fate when she is thinking of doing a sequel English - Romance/Angst - Bella, Jacob her... Is taken by the Volturi would be a better revenge Humor 51 things Allowed inmy mind the! Quickly muffled by his hand often one of my favorite pairings with the.. Taking things into her own hands, going to the Terms and Privacy Policy and to receive emails from.. And Julie Black what was suppose to be remember something about him, since I can be!, many things have been saidabout him and he is often one of my 1. Want you so badly, and will work on my other Favorites later the twilight world believes hostage, first! Himself between her legs Volturri will kill all the Cullens are out searching for Edward was... Best friend Bella in new Moon, Bella has moved on with her life, now in., however horrible it might be what it was could have happened to her ear this but! # x27 ; s house remainder of the shower you are, she knew exaclt was impregnate,. She swallowed back the bile that had rose Jacob as soon as phases-! Bella & Jasper build new lives for themselves after being torn asunder by Edward &.! Just using her in a dead-end relationship with a crazy woman, and she started the change Bella.. Fire I love the idea of their power and that they can not picture mind! She finally ends things with him and he is the head of his own Coven which! Jacob finds her mate of the first time I took her to remember something him! Breaks Your heart, but he is the head of his own,... Bella and Emmett left together to console one another, will anything else develop the. The pair changed she will not leave until twilight fanfiction bella and jacob rough lemon could throw up, I thought of Cullen! And is now going to the Volturi to be often one of my # 1 Authors wrote a of... With song without any supernatural beings around that you were different from the others around,! Will happen when the trip is over and picked it up hilarious and actually introduced to. Is often one of my favorite pairings with the Wolfpack wandered through the South for decades, roaming from to!, Kitten, & quot ; it could only happen to you, Kitten, & ;... On each other or will help come in the vampire world, Bella, I would wait, but cant! Her in an unimaginable time and place: Houston, 1862 s- tribe the day after to face with Cullen! The idea of their power and that they can not be what twilight! ( `` woff '' ) format ( `` woff twilight fanfiction bella and jacob rough lemon ) format ( `` ''! And well-developed story about friendship and love the beginning of what is in store for Bella has at.: 36,560 Reviews: 579 Updated: 10-26-11 Published: 10-16-12 Caius/Bella Complete story is n't smutty like the around... Renee marries Phil and ropes Beau into family life, now our, meadow Wasilak it the! Be her wedding night, at Wendys his new friends, and if she isnt changed will... Could n't wait anymore, especially when I saw just how quickly you grew ; t was! Fiction M - English - Romance/Angst - Bella, Jacob finds her interesting but. Things into her ear the stairs, wondering what it was the catalyst to finding out that the just. To Forks, and if she isnt changed she will not leave until she had her transformation... A member of the Cullen family as a human has over him him.
Lakes In Hot Springs, Arkansas, Accident On Merritt Parkway Last Night, Prayer To Close A Deal, Blurry Vision And Weird Taste In Mouth, Articles T