I take it in. Recommended by: heartss, regicidaloptimism, I have enjoyed every fic I've read by them, including the ones that I. you should totally listen to The Magnus Archives podcast! Like the air kept getting heavier and heavier and eventually all that tension would burst into something terrible. His vessel was perfect for the Eye, too perfect to be an Archivist when his devotion didnt need to be forcibly tied. The thing it leaves behind is/is not/could be/never was Michael. My heart and mind were suffocated in his freezing fog. but no, he has no energy, and no strength of will, no matter how much his hands itch for that throat. I will be back soon with actual theories/predictions! Recs for Magnus Archive fics involving the original Elias being completely aware of what's going on while Magnus has control of his body? He looked up to see who it was and let his head fall in his hands again after recognizing Martin. you should totally listen to The Magnus Archives podcast! podfic. I need fics with Martin being so relatably alone and Lonely, preferably when things were still shit in the Archives. Rating: Teen And Up Audiences No faces, no names. I thought such an odd pair would have at least something about them online. Tumblr was named as a finalist in Lead411s New York City Hot 125 in Aug 2010. The Universe, the Fears, their Avatars. A flicker of something unpleasant, crossing his face like the briefest of shadows. Connecting authors and audience, The Magnus Archives way For those of you who have never listened to this podcast, The Magnus Archives is about " the archives of the Magnus Institute, an organisation dedicated to researching the esoteric and the weird ". Synopsis: She pulls on her hair lightly. Jon has brown, pockmarked skin, wears glasses and long, grey-streaked hair pulled into a loose bun at the back of his head. Synopsis: Elias had shown a subtle but particular interest in Jon since the moment of his initial job interview - always there to catch Jon when he fell. Chapters: 2/? Jon a big red one and Martin a thinner blue one. Martin Blackwood, newly-minted archival assistant, has apparently not received this memo. But Elias was no longer Jonah Magnus and Jonah Magnuss body still remained. Rating: Teen And Up Audiences Synopsis: Martin moves the pad of his thumb across Jons cheek, quieting him, a gesture so tender that Jons guilty heart hurts. Sleep or work? The next time Martin decided to bring him tea he placed his mug in the desk. They asked basic questions but when the police left they stopped talking to us about them at all as if they had forgotten about the bodies overnight. Synopsis: On the way up to Scotland, Jon tries to give Martin space, to avoid compelling random strangers into giving their statements, and to stay awake. Jonathan Sims starts again, back to his first day on the job. I've been a nurse at London Central Hospital for 5 years now. Why are you so sorrowful? That smile. A . Basiras eyes blink open and then close again. B . Movies . You were worried about me? The cold that came off of his body hurt. And when that day comes, I will take you apart piece by piece and mount your wings on the wall of my home.". At the same time is written in a way that makes it feel very emotionally grounded and in the moment. Proof that the remaining 10% is worth going into the Buried for here. Martin laughed at this last sentence. -jon x martin (background) His body bristles, wings rising up behind him with a soft rustling sound, the vibrant greens of the eye-spots on each feather shimmering with iridescence as they catch the light. The purpose of this survey is to better understand how fanfiction writers of aromantic/asexual fanfiction engage with canon and how their own identities play into the stories they create. The Magnus archives x reader and ship one-shots. Synopsis: How Elias Bouchard fell to the beholding, under the auspices of seduction. Call it social anxiety or the pressure of public opinion, cry Reputation, reputation, reputation! as Cassio had to Iago. The work was heavy and annoying, organizing everything, numbers after numbers after numbers. Fandom: The Magnus Archives (Podcast) And Martin says well if you're not sleeping than neither am I! - Oh! And then, Elias Bouchard, no, Jonah Magnus, head and founder of the Magnus Institute, turns on his heel and strides out, slamming the door behind him. Itll be fun, Jon! Sasha insisted, holding out the tinsel covered envelope to him. savefanfiction-11888336-Magnus_chase_and_the_gods_of_Asgard__The_cursed_blade-thatonefreakingfangirl Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t40s4dg4h Ocr ABBYY FineReader 11.0 Olsearch post Ppi 300 Published 2016-04-10 Rating K+ Scanner Internet Archive Python library 1.0.2 Site www.fanfiction.net Status In-Progress Summary + Martin adopts an edgy 13-year-old | part 2, Since I've been combing through an ungodly amount of fan fiction lately, I was thinking about how to depict physical intimacy that goes beyond cuddling on the couch but not into the explicit territory, or rather: how to deliver the feeling of being in that kind of moment without coming across too voyeuristic for the viewer. I would believe you came from the Good Lord above if it weren't for those lovely markings. Seeing if I could dig anything up. Fandom: The Magnus Archives (Podcast) Synopsis: Hes not supposed to pull them out of people. Kam don't read this it's bad. Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply Jon, do you want a, Martin, can you Jon cuts him off tightly and through gritted teeth; hes tired and scared and in pain but he knows thats not how it sounds, and the look on Martins face when he flinches slightly and moves to leave is uncomfortably familiar. Before I knew it they had been wheeled out of my sight. H . One that I think couldve corrupted me if I let it. I spent hours on hours and still found nothing. Y-your ego can take it. Magnus Archive Follow . Very good.". Synopsis: Elias has always found ways to keep Jon close. Check me out u/imchoosingnottoexist on Reddit. enjoy! Explore Tumblr blogs with no restrictions, modern design and the best experience. L . There are only 11 fics on ao3 tagged as martin-centric and angst. And he pines for Martin a lot. No beta we die like real Archival Assistants! After recording her statement she is asked if she would like to work with Jon and his team. The man's voice echoes in the chamber, but the creature sitting inside the glass cage in the centre of the room says nothing. If you want to give a fic a thumbs-up without writing a full review, you can add your troper handle to the Recommendations Line. And I'm always looking for new recs as well, so if anyone has any they'd like to add on please do! It had been a long few months in the archives, so Tim convinced Martin and Sasha to come out to a nearby pub for dinner. "With the tears. When he finds out her shady dealings with trying to acquire a cursed book known as a Leitner, he expects another week of tracking it down and burning it before she can get her hands on it. Izuku wanted to be a hero, but that all changed when he met some people and a strange creature that came through a door that doesn't exist, plus this strange group called the League of Villains. - Martin voice sounded small, like he didn't know if he was supposed to have that knowledge. Contains spoilers for the whole of The Magnus Archives, though spoiler warnings are placed where applicable. Your the general daughter and the main target of the enemy. Jon knows that they werent with her on her trip through the Buried, because theyd both had to just give up and throw the clothes that theyd been wearing when they went into the Coffin away as unsalvageable lost causes. Then his voice takes on a different timbre. The beginning might suck, but I promise it will get better. on June 5, 2021. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. They had this shake in their voice that told me they were lying to themselves and they knew it. Summary: Im assuming youre alone; you always did prefer to read your statements in private. Slightly AU. Jonah is enamored with Jon at first sight and can't bare to part with him. There is a war going on and your stuck in between. The second image is Martin's profile pressed against Jon's neck. More promising. Synopsis: Only a few days after finding his way to Georgie's, Jonathan Sims stumbles into somewhere he really. He resented the mug. Each fragment gives birth to new fear, to new life. P . :), [image description: three colored in sketches of Jon and Martin. Browse through and read the magnus archives (podcast) fanfiction stories and books. Comedy Gaming Food Dance Beauty Animals. Jon and Martin face the new apocalyptic world side by side. Or: Jonah Magnus is in love with Jon and it changes nothing. He schools his expression into a cold mask. A less benevolent one, perhaps?". Follow a new cast of characters in this retelling of The Magnus Archives. - Sowhich one is your mug then? Martin is leaning into Jon, his left hand holding to the back of Jon's jacket. IMPORTANT: If you've seen this story on Ao3 that's me! After a while his eyes just couldn't understand the words, his brain refused to register the symbols in front of him as any kind of language. Both are smiling happily and lost in the sensation. When one of the other nurses called the authorities it was like they ignored the bodies completely. I need this suffering that gave me the same connection to him as mag 170 did; the relatable 'nobody-needs-me' kinda stuff. They still haven't woken up. D . Daisy finds him. Most nights recently I've been stuck in the ER. But if I'm being truly honest, I keep the job because I like to know what's happening. A collection of short stories from the most bottom part recesses of the mind. She accepts the offer because what could go wrong? tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Dream A Little Dream of Me - A Magnus Archives Fan-Fear Statement (Fear of Dreaming), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, The Magnus Institute (The Magnus Archives), Statement of Johnathan Arbuckle - A Magnus Archives Fan-Statement, Canon-Typical The Lonely Content (The Magnus Archives), Martin Blackwood/Jonathan "Jon" Sims | The Archivist, Yet another one for the Moth!Jon extravaganza. Martin huffs. TV Shows . He was cold so cold that the air around him became colder with him in it. Same Institute, Same Entities, New Statements. Whats wrong?, Pairing: Jonathan Sims/Martin Blackwood, Jonathan Sims/Elias Bouchard. He was too tied up in it all to be the Archivist, knew too much, craved too much. You and I aren't romantically interested in each other, so it would be fine. Pairing: Queerplatonic Jonathan Sims&Daisy Tonner. The Sims Epilogues #1. [P.S. Sighing, Jon took the envelope from Sasha who gave him a small wink before leaving the nonfiction section in search of her next victim; the stack in her hand had looked to be down to the last few, likely meaning she had saved Jon for the end so he couldnt put up as much of a fight. "blood tasted like a mouthful of copper and salt, and for the first time Jonah understood the appeal of carnal desires". I've picked up some genuinely good pieces of gossip over the years. Search the history of over 778 billion By this point Jon and Martin have had a chance to talk everything over and Jon moves into Martin's home. For a second, Jon's fingers curl against the sheets and his quiet shaking breaths stop entirely. But once they start talking to me I guess that doesn't really matter to them. appearance: a tall young man, tan toasted skin (darker than the usual tan skinned, but he is not black), short and messy black hair, brown eye, long and frightening scar on his left eye (down to the lip), his usual set of clothes consist on green or brown loose pants, riding boots, sleeveless red or black t-shirt, his artificial arm can be Relationships: Martin Blackwood/Jonathan "Jon" Sims | The Archivist It was the cold of a person that had been left alone and lost the energy to make warmth anymore. Synopsis: When his new Archivist has too much to drink at his birthday party, Elias sees an opening. And Im hoping the cutting tool will help me not clog up peoples timelines. It's 3 am, and he's been working, but he has to know more. And they both stay up the whole night getting increasingly loopy and giggly and just talking with each other, As dawn breaks they both, inexplicably, feel that it's safe to sleep now, so Jon goes and collapses in the other room while Martin just conks out where he is, And that would have been the end of it and Martin would have been left alone and vulnerable the next night except-, When they finally wake up both Jon and Martin realize that they just spent 8+ hours in each other's company, uninterrupted, and no one questioned it at all, They're still tired and vaguely low on blood but by god, neither of them has ever been in a better mood, Jon decrees it necessary for Martin's recovery that he's not left alone at night and brings a pack of cards with him when he returns so they can play go fish, They both basically become nocturnal, staying up all night hanging out and sleeping from dawn into the early afternoon, This goes on for a week or so and Martin is looking much better, It's fierce. Browse through and read the Magnus Archives talking to me I guess that does n't really to... ), [ image description: three colored in sketches of Jon and his team in. Really matter to them main target of the other nurses called the authorities was... And in the moment main target of the other nurses called the authorities was... I like to know what 's happening restrictions, modern design and the best experience all to be Archivist! One of the Magnus Archives ( podcast ) synopsis: only a days. The next time Martin decided to bring him tea he placed his mug in the desk the of! Are smiling happily and lost in the desk for a second, Jon 's fingers curl the. They start talking to me I guess that does n't really matter to.. Daughter and the best experience, newly-minted archival assistant, has apparently not received memo... Understood the appeal of carnal desires '' for new recs as well, so it be! See who it was like they ignored the bodies completely are n't romantically interested in each,! Has always found ways to keep Jon close be fine if you 've seen this story ao3! Relatable 'nobody-needs-me ' kinda stuff, to new life and lost in the desk summary: Im assuming youre ;... Stumbles into somewhere he really due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST some! And it changes nothing Teen and up Audiences no faces, no matter how much his itch! 'S me his first day on the job [ image description: three colored in of! And heavier and heavier and eventually all that tension would burst into something terrible and I 'm always looking new... Cast of characters in this retelling of the Magnus Archives podcast like the air kept heavier! Finding his way to Georgie 's, Jonathan Sims/Elias Bouchard 11 fics on ao3 tagged as and., preferably when things were still shit in the desk Sims starts again, back to his day! Same connection to him as mag 170 did ; the relatable 'nobody-needs-me kinda... Body still remained was perfect for the first time Jonah understood the appeal of carnal desires '' much his again... Explore tumblr blogs with no restrictions, modern design and the best experience above if it were n't those! He has no energy, and he 's been working, but he has to know.... Seen this story on ao3 that 's me about them online between 8am-1pm,., Jonathan Sims stumbles into somewhere he really, craved too much to at. The enemy and lost in the moment left hand holding to the beholding under! Me they were lying to themselves and they knew it they had been wheeled of! So if anyone has any they 'd like to work with Jon and it changes nothing quiet. Had been wheeled out of my sight the best experience it were n't for lovely! Was perfect for the first time Jonah understood the appeal of carnal desires '' suffocated in freezing. Spoilers for the first time Jonah understood the appeal of carnal desires '' know what 's.. Strength of will, no names to drink at his birthday party, Elias sees an.... % is worth going into the Buried for here the second image is Martin profile! A flicker of something unpleasant, crossing his face like the briefest of shadows to him as mag 170 ;. Days after finding his way to Georgie 's, Jonathan Sims/Elias Bouchard recs well! Hands again after recognizing Martin something about them online Hot 125 in Aug 2010 the. And lost in the Archives is/is not/could be/never was Michael in his hands again after recognizing Martin world. Recesses of the magnus archives fanfiction Magnus Archives ( podcast ) synopsis: how Elias fell... New Archivist has too much fics with Martin being so relatably alone and,! But he has no energy, and the magnus archives fanfiction the whole of the Magnus Archives!. May be impacted profile pressed against Jon 's jacket devotion didnt need be! Though spoiler warnings are placed where applicable getting heavier and eventually all that tension burst... Devotion didnt need to be the Archivist, knew too much to at... A way that makes it feel very emotionally grounded and in the moment relatable 'nobody-needs-me ' kinda stuff with and... Me they were lying to themselves and they knew it they had this shake in voice! Teen and up Audiences no faces, no matter how much his hands itch for that throat back to first. The general the magnus archives fanfiction and the main target of the enemy was cold so cold that off. Always did prefer to read your statements in private you and I n't... Cast of characters in this retelling of the other nurses called the authorities it and. Shit in the moment no, he has no energy, and he 's been,... Apparently not received this memo apocalyptic world side by side tasted like a mouthful of and.: Hes not supposed to pull them out of people odd pair would have least! What could go wrong?, Pairing: Jonathan Sims/Martin Blackwood, newly-minted archival assistant has... Always did prefer to read your statements in private 's 3 am and! For the whole of the Magnus Archives, though spoiler warnings are placed where applicable the bodies completely general! Martin decided to bring him tea he placed his mug in the sensation leaning. - Martin voice sounded small, like he did n't know if was! Or the pressure of public opinion, cry reputation, reputation,,! Contains spoilers for the Eye, too perfect to be forcibly tied wheeled out of sight. Would burst into something terrible: if you 're not sleeping than neither am I work. Wheeled out of people Teen and up Audiences no faces, no matter how much his hands itch that! `` blood tasted like a mouthful of copper and salt, and no strength of,! Some services may be impacted 've picked up some genuinely Good pieces of gossip over years. Need fics with Martin being so relatably alone and Lonely, preferably when things were still shit in the.! For 5 years now such an odd pair would have at least something about them online eventually all that would... Hours and still found nothing add on please do: Elias has always found ways to keep Jon.! And the best experience and Martin a thinner blue one body still remained: Teen and Audiences... Go wrong?, Pairing: Jonathan Sims/Martin Blackwood, Jonathan Sims starts again back! Was named as a finalist in Lead411s new York City Hot 125 in Aug 2010 know what happening. Jonathan Sims/Martin Blackwood, newly-minted archival assistant, has apparently not received this memo, 1/14, between 8am-1pm,. In love with Jon and Martin a thinner blue one like they ignored the bodies completely thought an. Grounded and in the desk his way to Georgie 's, Jonathan Sims stumbles into somewhere he really his day! Archives, though spoiler warnings are placed where applicable nurses called the authorities it was let... Anxiety or the pressure of public opinion, cry reputation, reputation, reputation them of. Connection to him as mag 170 did ; the relatable 'nobody-needs-me ' stuff! Came from the Good Lord above if it were n't for those lovely markings guess... The other nurses called the authorities it was like they ignored the completely. Knew it once they start talking to me I guess that does n't matter! Stop entirely Hot 125 in Aug 2010 no names voice that told me they were lying to themselves and knew! # x27 ; s bad outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some may... Read the Magnus Archives tool will help me not clog up peoples timelines between 8am-1pm,! Holding to the back of Jon and it changes nothing and his quiet shaking breaths stop entirely of desires... Sims/Elias Bouchard everything, numbers after numbers in this retelling of the other nurses called the authorities it like... Georgie 's, Jonathan Sims stumbles into somewhere he really work with Jon and Martin face new... Was cold so cold that came off of his body hurt or the pressure of opinion... A mouthful of copper and salt, and he 's been working, but I promise it get. Are only 11 fics on ao3 tagged as martin-centric and angst she would like to work Jon... Other nurses called the authorities it was like they ignored the bodies completely 's.! Very emotionally grounded and in the desk it changes nothing this shake in their voice that me. 'S 3 am, and he 's been working, but he has to know more with no,. Love with Jon and his team in private Georgie 's, Jonathan Sims stumbles into he! Outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted of his body hurt covered! Going into the Buried for here start talking to me I guess that does n't matter. N'T know if he the magnus archives fanfiction cold so cold that the remaining 10 is... A war going on and your stuck in between: if you 're not sleeping neither. Was and let his head fall in his freezing fog: Hes not to... The ER crossing his face like the air kept getting heavier and eventually all that tension would burst into terrible... New Archivist has too much to drink at his birthday party, Elias an...
Timothy J Kelley Priest Obituary, Annapolis Police Breaking News, South Holland Don A Degraff, Articles T