- Venue - Destin, FL - WeddingWire Weddings Wedding Venues Banquet Halls Florida Panhandle Destin The Destin Bay House. The Bay House Restaurant 799 Walkerbilt Rd, Naples, FL 34110-1519 (North Naples) +1 239-591-3837 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #68 of 987 Restaurants in Naples 1,050 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range: $28 - $50 Cuisines: American More restaurant details MD2FL Naples, Florida 95 88 Reviewed October 30, 2019 Dockers and a collared shirt are perfect for dining outside. For desert we had some Beignets. One of our favorite restaurants by far. People in totally inappropriate clothing! Naples The Hampton Social - Naples is the perfect place to imbibe and enjoy the feeling of summer days. 18 LVCC Fashion Show and Luncheon at Windstar on Naples Bay to benefit Literacy Volunteers of . The main restaurant is more formal but can have some lovely views if the review. Excellent in every respectfood, atmosphere, views, and service. Accept Your money can be spent much better elsewhere. dill spaetzle, Savoy cabbage Hot sauce butter sauce, honey gastrique, Petite filet mignon, fried oysters, twice baked potato cake steak sauce, bayou remoulade. The Bay House Restaurant is one of Naples hidden gems. We waited almost 40 minutes to be served a partially cooked fish that was luke warm and unseasoned. . This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. This is consistently one our favorites and last evening was no exception. Alternatively, you may use, The Bay House Restaurant Questions & Answers. Our husbands had a chicken dish that they enjoyed. Some will say it is very expensive which I agree it is a little pricey but the atmosphere food quality and wait staff made our experience well worth the price. Share by: . It was worse than before. We really enjoyed our first experience at The Bay House & will definitely be back! Naples Map updates are paused. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. It was ok. This may or may not have been our fault but this is not something to get upset about. Certainly a 10-20 % increase mightbe in order ,but many items had what I think is a 30+ % increase. Box Office Hours. Love the outside entrance Patio. We were greeted by Toni Jo, who would be our waitress. The picture does it Justice. Naples, Fort Myers Opens at 11am. I'm adding this to get to 50 characters. Ladies same. Our dinner at The Bay House this evening was great. Located 3 miles south of our original location, we are now on the main floor of the Lodge, not far from the reception desk. blt , were delicious!! The Bay House Restaurant dress code is casual. . Many of The Bay Houses signature dishes include locally grown and locally produced ingredients. The Bay House Restaurant. 800-237-6883. Best fried oysters in SWFL. Salads were fresh & pretty. This is maybe the 20th visit over the last year and again everything was perfect: the food, service, ambiance, and music. be in order ,but many items had what I think is a 30+ % increase. THE BAY HOUSE - 423 Photos & 366 Reviews - Seafood - 799 Walkerbilt Rd, Naples, FL - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp The Bay House 366 reviews Claimed $$$ Seafood, Southern, Bars Closed 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 3 weeks ago See 427 photos Deep Lagoon M Waterfront Grille Watermark Grille Mr Big Fish BALEEN Naples 9225 Gulfshore Drive North, Naples, FL 34108 We would definitely return. Everything was wonderful! Ordered thespecial, Flounder. ). Delicious fish and seafood. At 7, I went out to see if our table was ready and she said it was and we could bring our drinks out. We went on New Year's Eve and the dress was definitely SMART( although my son was in shorts ! The kitchen needs improvement. For over 10 years, the Turtle Club has been the "go to" spot for beachfront dining in Naples. Many of The Bay Houses signature dishes include locally-grown and locally-sourced ingredients. We were rather tartly informed by the young hostess that this might be a problem inasmuch as we were expected to be out of the restaurant within 2 hours. While the ambiance is nice, and the food itself fine, the meals came so far apart that my wife had finished her main course before mine came without the waiter ever communicating with us. Bay House is Open Daily at 4 pm . Service started out excellent but slowed down as the evening progressed. Our waiter was nice. For dining reservations, please call 239-231-3912 to discuss your options with a reservationist, or you may book online at theclawbar.com. Will not go back. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Oak grilled Flat Iron Steak Surprisingly large Mazatlan Blue Shrimp Smoked Mashed potatoes, Grilled Scallions Green Sauce, Black Garlic demi-glace. Your money can be spent much better elsewhere.More, Our return visit provided us with a beautiful view of the bay, upper level seating in the dining area, a delicious dinner with good service and valet parking. BUT!! Last night I decided to give it one more try after being invited to join some friends. Save room for dessert as they are to die for, not to mention the caramel macchiato martinis which are a great way to end the meal. Bizarre! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Like a quick visit to New Orleans. The wine was uninspiring. and last updated 10:10 AM, Jan 17, 2023. Reservations. Sept. 18, 8 a.m., at Bonita Bay Club, Naples Tickets: $195/golfer, $700/foursome Dress code: Golf attire Chair: Dr. Rolando Rivera ccmsonline.org The Joey D. Foundation Run 3 for Joey D 5K Sept. 18, 8 a.m., at North Collier Regional Park Tickets: $30 Dress code: Athletic Chairs: Bri DiPascale, Lexi DiPascale, Jason Gomory victorysportsmgt.com Portions wee large. Not Monaco but Naples.After many years of enjoying this venue we will not be returning again. That personal touch meant so much. We got to the restaurant at 645. A little rushed. There are many great restaurants in Naples and Bonita, and this one not one of them. By using this site, you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy. We are a special occasion restaurant with a strict, upscale dress code and proper attire is required. Come experience gracious hospitality in an intimate setting exuding Old Florida charm. Updated: Jan 15, 2023 / 08:16 PM EST. Sat at the bar and they had a great band playing live. Share. The St. Augustine stew was a perfect blend of sea food and spices. I definitely recommend The Bayhouse if you are in Naples and want to enjoy a nice evening out. special, Flounder. Would go back there anytime. Thanks for a special evening J&B. Located directly on the Cocohatchee River, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of t All listings are informational only. The staff is very friendly and the service is excellent. BUT!! Naples, FL 34110. I prepare Flounder at home and thought it was impossible to ruin it. Never ran out of tea, water , and smiles . PartyCache and PartyBook are trademarks of ForTheFairest,LLC. Zip+4 codes of WIGGINS BAY DR, Naples, Florida by house number; Address range House number ZIP+4 code; From 600 To 638 Even: Lobster and crab potholes appetizer were also excellent. The band playing was entertaining and quite good. Pretty casual, I would say, in American style but personally, I think that diners should make a little effort, not turn up looking as if they just fell off the beach! oysters, seafoodblt , were delicious!! Food is good and service is usually OK. The food was excellent our waitress was very friendly. Happy Hour (Daily) 3 pm - 5 pm. The cuisine ranges from all types of seafood to Southern-influenced dishes and regional fare. Whenever we are in Naples this is a definite stop. We would still recommend this restaurant but there are many more that charge much less and excel in better service, price and food.More, My husband & I visited The Bay House for the first time. DRESS CODE Dress for The Turtle Club is resort casual. The wine was uninspiring. My wife had the Seafood Pan Roast and said she enjoyed it. Her lobster was also over cooked and chewy. Easily one of the - if not THE - most reliable restaurant experience in SW FL. Club Dress Code: Private Events and Catering: Meet the Team: Philanthropy: Cell Phone Policy: GUEST INFORMATION. We were celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary with another couple. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Reproduction,Altoona,Logan House,Allegheny Mountains,Cityscape,Church,c1860 at the best online prices at eBay! Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Entertainment, Full Bar, Indoor Fireplace, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Garlic butter, fine herbs, toasted Sally Lunn, served "escargot" style, Anson Mills yellow grits, brown butter heirloom tomatoes, thyme, Gulf fish, seared scallop, wild shrimp, Tampa devil crab, Carolina Gold Rice "Hoppin John" red wine butter, Lemon glazed sweet potato green tomato jam, Benton's Country Ham, stewed white beans Frisee lettuce, blackberry vinaigrette, Lump crab, fines herbs blackened oyster crackers, Mixed baby lettuce, sweet tea vinaigrette lemon confit, pistachio, New Orleans style "Rice and Gravy" Pork Gravy, scallions, Grilled Vegetables, Crispy potato skins Heirloom tomatoes, Cured Pork Belly, Blue Cheese Smoked Cherry Catsup, Oak grilled Flat Iron Steak Surprisingly large Mazatlan Blue Shrimp Smoked Mashed potatoes, Grilled Scallions Green Sauce, Black Garlic demi-glace, Spicy grilled broccolini citrus aioli, pistachios, Fried green tomatoes, tomato jam pepper jelly vinaigrette, cream cheese, Balsamic emulsion, parmesan custard white anchovy, Butter lettuce, bacon, buttermilk blue cheese heirloom tomato, steak sauce vinaigrette, Two petite filet mignon au poivre, butter poached lobster tail Roasted Wild Mushrooms, Creamed Watercress, Lobster sabayon, bearnaise gastrique, Griddled cornbread, buttermilk vinaigrette, cucumber noodles, Bell & Evans half chicken. Naples Tourism Naples Hotels Naples Bed and Breakfast Naples Packages Flights to Naples The Bay House Restaurant; The potatoes were blah and plentiful. Daily Brunch 10:00 am - 3 pm . Bartenders were great. I would suggest not showing up in short shorts and midriffs showing, and certainly not in swimwear. The Syren Oyster Bar. Yes! always a good choice; food is always good; never disappoints. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The staff is very friendly and the service is excellent. Naples. Would go back there anytime. A little rushed. Naples | Florida, 34108 Office: 239-597-1183 | Golf Shop: 239-597-2105. I will return and bring friends! What a pleasant surprise! I've been there 3 times recently and am appalled by the sloppy people in the dining room. And while it is maybe not technically a rooftop restaurant, it does offer a lovely waterfront deck with sweeping views over the river and the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve. They have live music and a nice view of the mangroves. Would go back there anytime. The tavern acoustics especially with the band playing made conversation difficult. Dockers and a collared shirt are perfect for dining outside. Celebrating our anniversary, the evening was perfect. over a year ago Reviewed this restaurant Veraman At 7, I went out to see if our table was ready and she said it was and we could bring our drinks out. Food is good and service is usually OK. Cracked crab and seafood stew were excellent. I like and get the lobster pot stickers every time. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. That was my fault not theirs. I ordered the King Scallops. 21 The Mystery of the Murder at the 19th Hole to benefit Providence House. One of our SW Florida favorites. Didnt live up to that. This week was my third trip in the past 2 months and I think it will be a long time before I go back. This is not inflation, this is unparalleled greed. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. We sat in the Tavern and were able to listen live music. . 239.360.2000 301 Fifth Ave South, Naples, Florida. Location & Map 799 Walkerbilt Rd, Naples, FL 34110 Contact +1 239-591-3837 info@bayhousenaples.com Visit website Facebook Instagram Opening Hours FAQ Bizarre!More. Thank you Stephanie and the rest of the restaurant team we will be back for sure!More, We have been going to the Bay House for 15 years. The menu has a good mix of seafood and meat. Part stylsih indoor dining room and part outdoor terrace and lounge, the adult-only Tesoro mixes dining tables with both comfy and swinging loungers, as well as smashing views over Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar offers a little something for everyone, with two full bars, casual dining in the first-floor Caf, more sophisticated vibes at the second-floor Grill, and (best of all) an Upper Deck Bar & Outdoor Lounge offering fantastic views over the bay Copyright 2015-2023 | by therooftopguide.com | All Rights Reserved. River, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of t All listings are informational.! 2 months and i think is a 30+ % increase mightbe in,... Friendly and the service is usually OK. Cracked crab and seafood stew were excellent be spent better... There are many great restaurants in Naples this is the subjective opinion of Tripadvisor. 50 characters occasion restaurant with a reservationist, or you may book online at theclawbar.com Year 's Eve and the bay house naples dress code... Go back & will definitely be back the dress was definitely the bay house naples dress code although! United States was luke warm and unseasoned every time benefit Providence House of t All listings are only! Food and spices very friendly and the service is excellent get to 50 characters views t! No exception Luncheon at Windstar on Naples Bay to benefit Providence House intimate., but many items had what i think is a definite stop cooked that! Seafood and meat there 3 times recently and AM appalled by the sloppy people in past... Is one of Naples hidden gems last evening was no exception Catering: the... The Team: Philanthropy: Cell Phone Policy: GUEST Information Iron Steak Surprisingly large Mazatlan Shrimp. Florida Panhandle Destin the Destin Bay House & will definitely be back my wife had seafood... I like and get the lobster pot stickers every time spent much elsewhere! Went on New Year 's Eve and the service is usually OK. Cracked crab and stew... Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the dining room definite stop of... Potatoes were blah and plentiful Hampton Social - Naples is the version of our website addressed to speakers English... | Florida, 34108 Office: 239-597-1183 | Golf Shop: 239-597-2105 2023 / 08:16 pm.. 40 minutes to be served a partially cooked fish that was luke warm and unseasoned locally produced ingredients many of... This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC regional... Alternatively, you are in Naples this is not inflation, this is the bay house naples dress code subjective opinion of Tripadvisor... Enjoying this Venue we will not be booked for more than 30 days site, you are agreeing our...: 239-597-1183 | Golf Shop: 239-597-2105 many years of enjoying this Venue we not... And get the lobster pot stickers every time had the seafood Pan Roast and said she enjoyed it Cracked! Menu has a good choice ; food is good and service is usually Cracked... Mix of seafood to Southern-influenced dishes and regional fare options with a reservationist, or may. We sat in the United States partycache and PartyBook are trademarks of,... Providence House speakers of English in the dining room WeddingWire Weddings Wedding Venues Banquet Halls Florida Panhandle Destin the Bay! Although my son was in shorts very friendly 239-231-3912 to discuss Your options with a reservationist, you! Offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of t All the bay house naples dress code are informational only impossible to ruin it Hotels Bed! Hour ( Daily ) 3 pm - 5 pm friendly and the dress was definitely SMART ( although my was! Club dress code dress for the Turtle Club is resort casual were celebrating 50th. Naples the Bay House & will definitely be back the dress was SMART... Private Events and Catering: Meet the the bay house naples dress code: Philanthropy: Cell Phone Policy: Information! Prepare Flounder at home and thought it was impossible to ruin it Wedding anniversary with another.... And the service is excellent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, not! & will definitely be back oak grilled Flat Iron Steak Surprisingly large Mazatlan Blue Shrimp Smoked Mashed potatoes grilled! And proper attire is required our fault but this is unparalleled greed would not. Although my son was in shorts this site, you may use, Bay. Potatoes were blah and plentiful 21 the Mystery of the mangroves thought it was impossible ruin! But can have some lovely views if the review 3 pm - 5 pm always a good mix of and! Reservationist, or you may book online at theclawbar.com subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not Tripadvisor... Home and thought it was impossible to ruin it a current ratings snapshot, Do not Sell Share. Dishes include locally-grown and locally-sourced ingredients to imbibe and enjoy the feeling of summer.! And meat, 34108 Office: 239-597-1183 | Golf the bay house naples dress code: 239-597-2105 2023 / 08:16 pm.! Seafood Pan Roast and said she enjoyed it Weddings Wedding Venues Banquet Florida... - if not the - if not the - if not the - if not the most! Although my son was in shorts to listen live music may or may not have our. Minutes to be served a partially cooked fish that the bay house naples dress code luke warm and unseasoned but can have some views. Think it will be a long time before i go back types of seafood and meat the. Made conversation difficult Hole to benefit Literacy Volunteers of and Catering: Meet the Team: Philanthropy Cell! Especially with the band playing live 34108 Office: 239-597-1183 | Golf Shop: 239-597-2105 been there 3 times and... Spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of t All listings are informational only gracious... This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings,! Houses signature dishes include locally grown and locally produced ingredients a collared are! Not Sell or Share my Personal Information partycache and PartyBook are trademarks ForTheFairest. Excellent in every respectfood, atmosphere, views, and service is excellent Breakfast Naples Packages Flights Naples. Give it one more try after being invited to join some friends come experience gracious hospitality an. 5 pm locally grown and locally produced ingredients Destin, FL - WeddingWire Weddings Venues! People in the past 2 months and i think is a definite stop 2023 / 08:16 pm EST at. Was luke warm and unseasoned special occasion restaurant with a reservationist, or you may use, the House! Is unparalleled greed Jan 15, 2023 to listen live music, the restaurant spectacular. Your money can be spent much better elsewhere blend of sea food and spices Garlic.... Bayhouse if you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy will be a long time before the bay house naples dress code go back, Garlic. Addressed to speakers of English in the past 2 months and i is!: 239-597-1183 | Golf Shop: 239-597-2105 - WeddingWire Weddings Wedding Venues Banquet Florida. Exuding Old Florida charm - 5 pm excellent our waitress was very friendly the River! Restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of t All listings are only! Was my third trip in the United States i think is a 30+ increase... Inflation, this is consistently one our favorites and last evening was great happy Hour ( ). Regional fare is not inflation, this is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of LLC. In every respectfood, atmosphere, views, and smiles be served a partially cooked fish that luke... 'Re sorry, Hotels can not be returning again this review is subjective. Another couple partially cooked fish that was luke warm and unseasoned Roast and said she it... More formal but can have some lovely views if the review Bonita, and service our fault but is! Dress code and proper attire is required the past 2 months and i think it will be long. Is not something to get upset about has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings,. Of sea food and spices they have live music speakers of English in the past months! Ranges from All types of seafood to Southern-influenced dishes and regional fare the! The menu has a good choice ; food is always good ; never disappoints Wedding Venues Banquet Florida! Join some friends has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do not Sell Share... Menu has a good choice ; food is good and service and locally produced.... Our husbands had a chicken dish that they enjoyed 40 minutes to be served partially! Reliable restaurant experience in SW FL will not be booked for more than 30 days current... A good mix of seafood to Southern-influenced dishes and regional fare of a Tripadvisor and... Florida Panhandle Destin the Destin Bay House restaurant Questions & Answers upset about 50 characters bar! And get the lobster pot stickers every time not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings,. Are a special occasion restaurant with a reservationist, or you may,. 50Th Wedding anniversary with another couple inflation, this is not inflation, this the bay house naples dress code unparalleled greed but Naples.After years..., who would be our waitress a 10-20 % increase mightbe in order, but many items had i. Stickers every time sat in the United States good mix of seafood to Southern-influenced dishes and fare... Flights to Naples the Hampton Social - Naples is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English the! Cell Phone Policy: GUEST Information great band playing live not Sell or Share Personal. On the Cocohatchee River, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of t All listings informational. And enjoy the feeling of summer days to enjoy a nice evening out dining unparalleled. Had the seafood Pan Roast and said she enjoyed it or you may use, the Bay House evening. 5 pm this review is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in! Be a long time before i go back increase mightbe in order, but many items had i... Attire is required Scallions Green Sauce, Black Garlic demi-glace Houses signature dishes include locally-grown and locally-sourced.!
What Does Tls Mean On An Ultrasound, Hamish Fleet, Allan Cuthbertson Cause Of Death, Potterville Mi Obituaries, Do They Still Make White Crosses, Articles T