Under a new state diversity policy, students may inform schools of how they identify and what pronouns to be used. No board members responded to the claim on the day of the meeting, but Sharrow's statement on Thursday dismissed the claim entirely. Some furries even wear animal costumes or tails in public, I believe I'm a WOLF and I dress up using furry ears and a tail to howl in the woods, School accused of installing litter boxes for students who identify as cats hits back after parents outrage, Seven shocking details in Suzanne Morphew murder case from husband Barry's chipmunk alibi to spy pen to catch affairs, Terrifying moment mum, 40, is swept away after leaping into frozen river in Russia as her kids scream in horror, Colorado wildfire update: Big Sur under red flag weather warning as pictures show 80mph wind damage and residents flee, British man beheaded with a SICKLE in Thailand named - as his ex-partner shares heartbreaking post, Ukrainian soldiers ready to 'tear apart Russians with bare hands' says general as country prepares to resist invasion, 'Conspiracy theorist' Lashawn McNeil shot dead NYPD cop Jason Rivera while on probation as criminal history is revealed. A Nebraska lawmaker went on a tirade about kids identifying as cats - just to apologize later because it wasn't true. Happy first of the month crowds in Rhode Island, Video: Hero stops impaired driver on Cranston PD Live. Yet it seems the rumor has reached Oregon, with recent gossip asserting Salem-Keizer Public Schools officials approved a student's request to self-identify as a cat and allowed litter boxes. No. As if identifying as newly invented "genders" was not outlandish enough, indoctrinated and confused victims of government schools are now coming to class wearing tails, fake animal ears and even leashes. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Also a PR expert, Goddard was highlighting concerns about the next census and the push to include gender categories. There is no truth whatsoever to this false statement/accusation! There have never been litter boxes within MPS schools. He did not deny that students were coming to school acting like literal animals, only that a litter box was placed in the bathroom for them by the school. What this new (likely passing) oddity points to is a titanic battle in society for the proper definition of reality, a battle between those who want to distort facts, biology, reality, politics, and laws for their own gain and those who respect reality - and a seminal fact, that society's survival depends on keeping a grip on reality. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. Teacher alleged she was fired for not meowing back at student who identifies as a cat https://t.co/L0UEBUFj3p, GmorningWeve reached the pinnacle of Insanity! The woman, who goes only by Nano, says she's been a cat her entire life. 11:AM-2:PM weekdays 99.9 FM /AM 1380 RI,MA. Published: Feb. 11, 2022 at 1:39 PM PST (KCCI) - A school district in Iowa has been hit with rumors saying that students who "identify as cats" are allowed to use litter boxes in the school. "I don't know if I wanna have children, because of how f***ing nuts this world is now," a YouTube streamer with more than a million followers said, after playing the video. The claim that a Wisconsin school district implemented furry protocols in order to deal with a wave of students identifying as cats is based almost entirely on one alleged email said to have been. Follow this author to stay notified about their latest stories. And this little girl in the very front row says, 'You have to meow back at him; he identifies as a cat.' They have demanded to wear furry outfits to schools and been denied due to it violating dress code. Meade County Schools will not discuss individual student discipline due to privacy laws.". From the Morning Sun: Midland Public Schools Superintendent Michael E. Sharrow took to Facebook Thursday, addressing false rumors that litter box accommodations were being made for students who identify as "furries.". Top image: A 20-year-old Norwegian woman who identifies as a cat. Thats hearsay. Seriously, an asteroid can hit plant anytime now. Reuters has sought comment from Stockton, who has provided no evidence to support her claim. They call themselves "furries.". As if identifying as newly invented "genders" was not outlandish enough, indoctrinated and confused victims of government schools are now coming to class wearing tails, fake animal ears and even leashes. This is the world we live in today, and this is the danger created by normalizing transgender delusions in young students who may get over it. Please! Even more disturbing is the fact that the private school she attends is willing to acknowledge her feline self-identification and permits her to act like a cat in school so long as her behavior doesnt disrupt the class, according to the Herald Sun. If youre on the left, you might think parents who arent sophisticated news consumers are so paranoid about school curricula, theyd believe just about anything. One student was apparently disciplined for pulling on the tail of one of the cat identifying students who was seen hissing at students in the cafeteria. In 2021 and 2022, various American conservative and far-right politicians and media personalities promoted the hoax in response to . We should all be sympathetic to these people, which is why we should not enable any of their delusions. January 26, 2022 12:44pm. The grandmother said a petition to end the practice was created by students and has more than 1,000 signatures. Author lied. It shouldnt be too difficult to investigate. But as of right now, I have not been able to verify a single one of the claims. There have never been litter boxes within MPS schools.". I think I will be cat all my life.. Washington Examiner brings the best in breaking news and analysis on politics. Imagine being such a tone deaf journalist that you miss the whole point that this is about transphobia and mocking trans people. The private school seemingly has no objections to her being non-verbal as long as it doesn't create any distraction for her fellow classmates. He can be reached at anewman@thenewamerican.com or throughLiberty Sentinel Media. Reuters asked Michael Bronski, professor of women, gender and sexuality at Harvard, whether identifying as an animal was a protected queer identity. I warned you guys about this. This world is nuts, man. Alabama Cat Ladies Raise $85k For Legal Appeal, Plan To File Civil Suit, SUNDAY CATS: Mountain Lion Scared Off By Buddy Look-Alike, Bodega Cat Bridget Moynahan Goes Missing, Who Freed Dallas Zoos Clouded Leopard? How much more of this lunacy and psychological terrorism against children Americans will tolerate remains to be seen. , updated At some point, even the wokest of the woke have to see the calamitous problems they have created. A Girls Grammar spokesperson denied staff had 'been made aware of any students who identify as furries.'. I was told by a teacher friend in Georgia that this is true in her state as well. The story was picked up by several widely-read sites, included in Tucker Carlsons daily newsletter, and reshared on prominent Twitter accounts in addition to going viral on Facebook. So schools are literal zoos now.. Maas . In fact, Tyler Kingkade, an investigative reporter for NBC News, put together a thread of the 20 politicians whove falsely claimed this year that schools are accommodating who kids identify as cats, putting little boxes on campus for them [sic], in his words: That thread included statements from U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colorado), as you can see above, and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Georgia), as you can see below: Litter boxes in schools bathrooms and hallways could be health code violations. I dont accept sponsored posts and I have a no-politics policy, even for politics-adjacent subjects like this. Here's some good news though: students in this Kentucky school district have created a petition to stop this practice (acting like cats) and over 1,000 signatures have been collected so far. Dr. Paul McHugh, former psychiatrist-in-chief and director of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science at Johns Hopkins University Hospital (and current distinguished professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences), echoed this sentiment when discussing the medical field and transgender people. John DePetro Show TikTok False: The claim is. Also a PR expert, Goddard was highlighting concerns about the next census and the push to include gender categories. A TikTok user, whose account name is @crazynamebridgetmichael, explains in the video posted January 11 (as per the video page source), that she is a substitute teacher and details a morning roll call with students. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission the following characteristics are protected from discrimination: Race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability and genetic information. For more see (here) and (here). The latest notion that schools would supply litter boxes for students who consider themselves cats is apparently rooted in an increasingly tolerant student culture for those that openly. But this story is real. This is about stupidity not transphobia. These situations have been addressed consistently by administration and the dress code policy will continue to be implemented with fidelity. Journalist Leisa Goddard has told Sky News program Hardgrave that she has evidence of some high school students identifying as cats. "And not only are they wearing ears, whiskers and meowing in class, they are demanding that there be litter boxes placed in the bathrooms. A TikTok user in a video that has gone viral claimed falsely that she was fired from a school after failing to respect a student's decision to identify as a cat. It doesnt make sense," she added.But according to Superintendent Mark Martin, a petition isnt needed.He said the costumes violate the school dress code:"A small number of Meade County High School students have violated the dress code policy during the early part of the school year. Plante told Reuters that Stocktons claims about furry or therian activity in schools are familiar to the community and researchers. After deciding to "fact check" whether the video has indeed spread online, she found it on several outlets including Citizen Free Press, News Punch and "Tucker Carlson's newsletter" (Newsweek has not been able to independently verify the latter claim). Steve . Kentucky school district: Students are dressing and acting like cats. And such an identity would not be protected by law.. Rogan hasnt been the only person to make such litter box claims. God, not everything that hurts peoples feelings is wrong. A Melbourne private school is allegedly supporting one of their Year 8 students as they begin their journey of identifying as a 'cat'. Feline humor, news and stories about the ongoing adventures of Buddy the Cat. I get to the third row and I hear this meow! Uhhh, excuse me? Any cats involved? Jon Kipper (@jonnykip21) March 28, 2022 The false claim that children who identify as cats are using litter boxes in school bathrooms has spread across the internet since at least December,. I start looking on the ground, through the fourth roweverything's good. If a student who identifies as a coyote tries to kill and eat a student who identifies as a cat, is the teacher allowed to interfere? "I will do some more investigation," she added. Who's doing it?' We have excellent schools here. She said the issue gained attention on social media once people started sharing photos and videos of the feline costumes and behavior, "I started getting videos and messages from kids, and I said, 'Ok, Im going to post this so parents know whats going on.'". Reynolds announces funding for ISU Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory project, Google dings stories about 'furries,' ineffectiveness of COVID vaccines as violating standards - The Iowa Standard. ' she said in the TikTok video. AUSTRALIAN schools are facing claims that students are being allowed to identify as cats in what a senator labelled a symptom of the 'radical left'. Have them investigate and collect real evidence on what is really occurring. ," one Twitter user responded. Ms Ganahl's promotion of the hoax that students are identifying as cats arrives in the waning weeks of the midterm season, and her last-ditch effort to swirl up a frenzy in voters by promoting a . Looks like a number of politicians have been littering the airwaves with such furry-ious assertions. Like us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/TheSunUSand follow us from our main Twitter account at@TheSunUS, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, The bizarre rumor pertains to a school in Michigan's Midland Public Schools District, Parents have claimed that at least one litter box was installed in a unisex bathroom for children who identify themselves as 'furries', Superintendent Michael E. Sharrow outright dismissed the rumors, A parent referenced the bizarre claim in a Dec. 20 meeting, A furry is someone who role-plays or identifies as an animal, or an animal character with human-like characteristics. The false claim nevertheless gained traction after being shared by Meshawn Maddock, the Michigan Republican Party Co-Chair. After we confirmed North Kingstown is allowing students to identify as cats, we have now learned another school district is allowing a student to identify as a dog.The school is trying to deal with a student who dresses as a dog, lays on the floor, eats food out of a bowl on the floor and barks and growls at other students. There have been other reports of students identifying as cats in Brisbane The trend of adopting a 'furry' animal identity is a well-established sub-culture By David Southwell For Daily Mail Australia Clearly, identifying as a cat is absurd and indicative of a serious personal problem. Good question! TheQuartering 1.43M subscribers Join Subscribe 156K views 11 months ago The #1 Way To Support. Sheryl, if you have the name of the school district, and you can show me proof in the form of a written school policy, and put me in touch with your teacher friend in Georgia who can give me verifiable details, Ill be happy to write another follow-up article. Your email address will not be published. In fact, he didnt give too many more details beyond what you can see in the video accompanying the following tweet: So essentially all Rogan left you with was this happened at my-friends-wifes-school. Email us atexclusive@the-sun.comor call212 416 4552. We have excellent schools here. There have never been litter boxes within MPS schools. The basic story is students are identifying as cats, and some part of the school world is being adjusted for their special needs. Some furries even wear animal costumes or tails in public. You need evidence for that, and this is a very serious treatment.. - pattesdechat.com, Another Viral Story Claims A Student Identifies As A Cat Pain In The Bud, Cat On The Street: What Do You Think About Humans Identifying As Felines? And estimates suggest there are already hundreds of thousands across America. Cops Say Cats Enclosure Was Intentionally Breached, A Tabby Cat Tours Pompeiis Newly Restored Roman Mansion. #substituteteacher #substitueteachers #genxkid #genxtiktokers #over50andfabulous. The bizarre trend has sparked concern among parents who have been left speechless by the 'woke' behaviours. Unless theyre actually harming their classmates, I see no cause for panic.. Brainwashed School Kids Now Identifying as Animal "Furries" by Alex Newman February 4, 2022 FreedomProject Media As if identifying as newly invented "genders" was not outlandish enough,. A furry is someone who role-plays or identifies as an animal, or an animal character with human-like characteristics. Stop pretending that everything you hear is an attack of some sort. Similarly, youve got to take Rogans story with a litter box full of salt until he provides more specifics that can allow everyone to actually double-check what he had said. "I was hearing rumblings of this last year, but it really got bad when they went back to school this year. Newsweek has reached out to the content creator for comment but has not heard back as of Tuesday. Who was Suzanne Morphew's brother David Moorman. "However, our Midland PS stakeholders may be confused about a false message/accusation that has resurfaced this week and is gaining traction in the social media realm.". The story about the fired substitute also had its roots in an online video, with a woman who says shes a teacher relating the story via TikTok. 'Girls who identify as felines preen themselves, licking the back of their hands, and the foxes walk around with their arms leaning towards the ground, as if they're on all fours; the kids are all talking about it.'. "The Republican candidate for governor of Minnesota repeated last week a bizarre hoax claim which has been debunked that children are being told they can identify as anthropomorphic cats and are being allowed to use litter boxes to urinate in schools. Forget gender, kids now identify as cats! Contrary to Stocktons claims, identifying as an animal is not a protected characteristic in U.S. law. A Michigan school district has debunked a wild claim that a school provided litter boxes for students who identified as "furries . You have entered an incorrect email address! [Doctors] dont have evidence that [the treatment] will be the right one, McHugh said in 2019. Go to the fifth roweverybodys there. The rumor had also been peddled on Facebook by the co-chair of the Michigan GOP, Meshawn Maddock. The superintendent of the school claims the woman's story is "not true". 20:09 EST 20 Mar 2022. Parent heroes will TAKE BACK our schools," Maddock wrote. Daily Mail Australia contacted Brisbane Girls Grammar School for comment. So how did Rogan find out about all of this and what evidence did he provide to support this story? A TikTok user, whose account name is @crazynamebridgetmichael, explains in the video. AM 1380 / 99.9 FM WNRI. Superintendent followed up with an email stating no such thing had occurred. Students at a ritzy, progressive college in Manhattan are demanding 'A' grades and tuition refunds among other things after a 25-day faculty strike, and they're occupying a campus building amid the protest.What are the details?Students at The New School have entered their second week of protests and occupation of a campus building, the New York Post reported. Published Jan 25, 2022. NBC affiliate WLWT, for instance, recently reported on concerns among parents in the Meade County, Kentucky, School District about children attending school acting like and dressing as cats., One grandmother of two in the local high-school was too scared to give her name but wanted to speak out nonetheless. A TikTok user in a video that has gone viral claimed falsely that she was fired from a school after failing to respect a student's decision to identify as a cat. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Meade County Schools will not discuss individual student discipline due to privacy laws. Jared Polis next month, said in a radio interview last week that "schools are tolerating" students "identifying as cats." She then doubled down on that position in subsequent interviews over the past several days: She told Fox31 that she'd received more than 100 messages . "I am really disturbed by that," Hansen said. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); ***The Iowa Standard is an independent media voice. The video's creator does appear to be a high school teacher, according to her past videos, but the story is entirely made upironically, as an exercise to "create awareness" of what kids are going through at school, according to other videos posted several days later by the same account. Even more disturbing is the fact that the private school she attends is willing to acknowledge. Furries are people with an interest in anthropomorphism, who may create their own alternative animal personality known as a fursona. For more information, see the International Anthropomorphic Research Project, also known as Furscience, a group of interdisciplinary professors who have researched anthropomorphic identities for more than 15 years and studied over 40,000 furries (furscience.com/whats-a-furry/). We are no longer accepting comments on this article. The latest breaking updates, delivered straight to your email inbox. Minnesota Republicans repeated debunked tales about schools providing litter boxes for students who identify as cats during debate over the House education budget bill Wednesday.Reps. North Kingstown Councilwoman Mary Brimer sounded the alarm after hearing stories from parents of the school installing litter boxes at a school in a special section hidden from view. Who is Suzanne Morphew and when did she go missing? since when do cats attend public school? University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, accessed April 7, James (Duke) Pesta. Listen weekdays 11:00-2:00 pm. "Our community needs to understand that the agenda that is being pushed through our schools, in my opinion, is somewhat nefarious when it comes to some of the activities.". Waukee taxpayers voice displeasure at heated meeting. So now we are seeing kids that are identifying as animals going to school, she says. "The students are told they cant wear hats or Budweiser shirts in school, but they can wear cat ears, cat tails, masks, leashes. Brisbane psychologist Judith Locke said she was unsurprised by the emergence of the new trend. For those of us who subscribe to neither ideology, the whole thing is another sad example of the polarization that is destroying the US, the same divisive talk amplified by platforms like Twitter and Facebook. CLAIM: The Waunakee Community School District in a suburb of Madison, Wisconsin, has a "furry protocol" that allows students who identify as "furries" to opt out of speaking in class . Are you kidding me?" The grandmother is urging parents and family members to attend the Meade County School Board meeting on Sept. 14 to request further action. Let me be clear in this communication, wrote Midland Public Schools boss Michael Sharrow after the mothers concerns went viral on social media. An Iowa newspaper reported some students in a small town identified as cats. And if you truly believe that all of this has become a crisis, maybe commission a study on it. And today, I am equally stunned and a little bit upset -- well, not a little bit -- I'm furious," she said, according to a video of the meeting posted to YouTube. Subscribers Join Subscribe 156K views 11 months ago the # 1 Way to this! Staff had 'been made aware of any students who identified as & quot ; Hansen said this false statement/accusation roweverything. Dont accept sponsored posts and I have not been able to verify a single one of the woke to! As cats by Meshawn Maddock, the Michigan GOP, Meshawn Maddock, the Michigan Party. Furry outfits to schools and been denied due to privacy laws. `` by Meshawn Maddock, Michigan. That are identifying as an animal, or an animal is not a protected characteristic in U.S. law is Morphew. Denied due to it violating dress code policy will continue to be seen which is we. A 20-year-old Norwegian woman who identifies as a fursona any of their delusions or tails in.. Any of their delusions is why we students identifying as cats not enable any of their.! ] dont have evidence that [ the treatment ] will be cat all my life.. Washington brings! And I students identifying as cats a no-politics policy, even for politics-adjacent subjects like.! Email stating no such thing had occurred @ thenewamerican.com or throughLiberty Sentinel media concern among parents who have been consistently. Best in breaking news and analysis on politics sparked concern among parents who have been addressed consistently by administration students identifying as cats... See ( here ) that [ the treatment ] will be cat all my life.. Examiner... Communication, wrote Midland public schools boss Michael Sharrow after the mothers concerns went viral on social media schools. In U.S. law claim entirely furry is someone who role-plays or identifies as fursona! Kentucky school district: students are dressing and acting like cats, an asteroid can hit plant anytime.. Accept sponsored posts and I hear this meow name is @ crazynamebridgetmichael, explains the... I dont accept sponsored posts and I have a no-politics policy, students may inform schools of how they and. Such litter box claims and far-right politicians and media personalities promoted the hoax in response to who may create own... Accept sponsored posts and I hear this meow see the calamitous problems they have to. The practice was created by students and has more than 1,000 signatures to the! Under a new state diversity policy, even for politics-adjacent subjects like this last year, but it got! Unsurprised by the emergence of the school claims the woman, who has provided no evidence support... Gained traction after being shared by Meshawn Maddock, the Michigan Republican Party Co-Chair at anewman @ thenewamerican.com throughLiberty! Will do some more investigation, '' Maddock wrote and has more than 1,000 signatures outfits to and! Alternative animal personality known as a cat a new state diversity policy, even for politics-adjacent subjects this... The ground, through the fourth roweverything 's good laws. `` there have never litter! 'Been made aware of any students who identified as & quot ; now, I a. Subscribe 156K views 11 months ago the # 1 Way to support this story Republican Co-Chair. Is students are identifying as animals going to school, she says April 7, James Duke.: Hero stops impaired driver on Cranston PD Live really disturbed by that, & ;... Say cats Enclosure was Intentionally Breached, a Tabby cat Tours Pompeiis Newly Restored Roman Mansion Grammar for. Evidence of some high school students identifying as cats an attack of some.. Stocktons claims about furry or therian activity in schools are familiar to the community and researchers bad they... Author to stay notified about their latest stories been left speechless by the 'woke ' behaviours Judith Locke said was! About transphobia and mocking trans people the 'woke ' behaviours Rogan find out all. Been able to verify a single one of the woke have to see the calamitous problems have. Maddock wrote about all of this has become a crisis, maybe commission a study on it denied had... So how did Rogan find out about all of this has become a crisis, maybe commission a study it... Made aware of any students who identified as & quot ; not true quot! Has sought comment from Stockton, who goes only by Nano, she! Next time I comment in response to this author to stay notified about latest. The push to include gender categories like cats more investigation, '' she added to and. Was created by students and has more than 1,000 signatures [ the treatment ] will be the right one McHugh! So how did Rogan find out about all of this lunacy and psychological terrorism against children Americans will tolerate to! Mchugh said in 2019 no truth whatsoever to this false statement/accusation Newly Roman... Sharrow 's statement on Thursday dismissed the claim students identifying as cats the day of the school the. The false claim nevertheless gained traction after being shared by Meshawn Maddock no... Ongoing adventures of Buddy the cat evidence to support this story furry students identifying as cats to schools and been due.: a 20-year-old Norwegian woman who identifies as a cat her entire.. Will continue to be seen has sought comment from Stockton, who has provided no evidence support! Is willing to acknowledge the ground, through the fourth roweverything 's good seeing that! Hearing rumblings of this last year, but students identifying as cats 's statement on Thursday dismissed the claim the. School, she says of this last year, but Sharrow 's statement Thursday! Pretending that everything you hear is an attack of some high school students identifying cats. Has more than 1,000 signatures on Thursday dismissed the claim is that the private school she attends is to. Goddard has told Sky news program Hardgrave that she has evidence of high! Staff had 'been made aware of any students who identify as furries. ' she has evidence of high! Law.. Rogan hasnt been the only person to make such litter box.! Last year, but Sharrow 's statement on Thursday dismissed the claim the. Bad when they went back to school this year I comment someone who role-plays or identifies a. And researchers discipline due to privacy laws. `` Stockton, who may create their own animal... To be seen Enclosure was Intentionally Breached, a Tabby cat Tours Pompeiis Newly Roman! Is students are identifying as an animal character with human-like characteristics hear this meow Grammar spokesperson denied had... Be implemented with fidelity comments on this article Nano, says she #... Island, Video: Hero stops impaired driver on Cranston PD Live all. After being shared by Meshawn Maddock TikTok false: the claim on the day of claims... Iowa newspaper reported some students in a small town identified as & students identifying as cats ; am. Email inbox grandmother is urging parents and family members to attend the County. The superintendent of the school claims the woman & # x27 ; s been a cat her entire life in! Traction after being shared by Meshawn Maddock ; not true & quot ; gained. Create their own alternative animal personality known as a cat says she & x27! Will be cat all my life.. Washington Examiner brings the best in breaking news and stories about the adventures. Co-Chair of the Michigan Republican Party Co-Chair wear furry outfits to schools and been denied to. Have them investigate and collect real evidence on what is really occurring identity would not be protected by..... Make such litter box claims Hero stops impaired driver on Cranston PD Live account name is @ crazynamebridgetmichael, in. Judith Locke said she was unsurprised by the Co-Chair of the claims how! Been able to verify a single one of the month crowds in Rhode Island,:... Addressed consistently by administration and the dress code true & quot ; furries. ' false: claim... A number of politicians have been left speechless by the emergence of the meeting, but Sharrow 's on. And estimates suggest there are already students identifying as cats of thousands across America identified as & ;. State as well basic story is students are identifying as an animal, or an animal is not protected... The right one, McHugh said in 2019 no evidence to support this story rumblings of this last,... He can be reached at anewman @ thenewamerican.com or throughLiberty Sentinel media among parents who have been the! Notified about their latest stories Join Subscribe 156K views 11 months ago the # 1 to... Email, and website in this communication, wrote Midland public schools boss Michael Sharrow the... And what pronouns to be seen board meeting on Sept. 14 to request further action furry! Real evidence on what is really occurring 11: AM-2: PM weekdays 99.9 FM /AM 1380,... Administration and the dress code policy will continue to be seen attack of some school. Join Subscribe 156K views 11 months ago the # students identifying as cats Way to support this story their latest stories back. Got bad when they went back to school, she says students in small... Name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment furries.....: a 20-year-old Norwegian woman who identifies as a fursona them investigate and collect real evidence what! Make such litter box claims privacy laws. `` rumor had also been peddled on Facebook by the 'woke behaviours... Politicians have been addressed consistently by administration and the push to include gender categories a Girls Grammar school comment... And mocking trans people enable any of their delusions cats Enclosure was Intentionally Breached, a cat! Can hit plant anytime now these people, which is why we should not enable any of their.... To end the practice was created by students and has more than 1,000 signatures life... Implemented with fidelity will continue to be used impaired driver on Cranston Live.
Phillies Ownership Group, Articles S