The GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER membrane is placed between a silent micro-fleece shell and a warm breathable micro-grid fleece interior that provides windproof warmth on the windiest days. The Stratus system is hands down a game changer. I didnt even know that my old hunting clothes were bulky and not designed with the bowhunter in mind. I saddle hunt and usually one stick so this may be a demand placed on the jacket that others might not experience. Id say almost perfect. The Stratus pockets are nice and deep. The Optifade Elevated II is designed for the stand hunter who wants to blend in with the sky and light and fall leaves above him or her when that deer glances up. Kept me in the stand with only a Mid weight top and bottom thermal on underneath. As social media becomes a larger part of hunting and a growing part of NYBowhunter.com I welcomed the chance to be able to easily send updated to my Facebook fans from the tree stand. The ports Cobrax secure slide-to-lock snap and magnetic closure eliminate the need to disconnect from a harness when adding or removing gear, keeping a hunter safer and quieter in the stand. Havent had to use the hood yet so its a plus that its removable. For Wisconsin temperatures down to +5, those layers were wool base layers top and bottom, plus Sitka insulated Thunderhead Pants and a Sitka Celsius Midi Jacket insulated with 100 g/m2 of PrimaLoft Silver Active. For warm weather you can comfortably hunt in Walmart camo. Good for what its designed to do! Shed been watching him for nearly two years at that point, seeing him mature over the years on trail camera photos from her familys Missouri farm. Sitka Stratus Jacket Discontinued MSRP: $349.00 Your Price: $298.88 (You save $50.12) SKU: 50089 Brand: Sitka Gear Rating: ( 5 product reviews ) * Size: M L XL 2XL 3XL * Length: Regular Tall Quantity: ? The Fanatic will serve you in every temperature range you have described except above 50-55 degrees. This jacket does not come close to pants. Sitka takes their gear seriously and there is a reason they make specialized wear and equipment. The first time you put a piece of Sitka gear on youll instantly understand what all the rave is about. With adjustments in layering, the Stratus gear covers that entire spectrum of weather while keeping you comfortable. With a GORE WINDSTOPPER membrane sandwiched between a silent micro-fleece shell and a warm-but-breathable micro-grid interior, the Stratus Bib responds to fluctuating weather and active or stationary periods to equalize your body temperature throughout the season. You are using an out of date browser. sitka stratus temperature range. The collar is kind of annoying if youre a bow hunter. Lupo Rifle, NDA: How to Age Deer in the Field, Plus 20-Buck Aging Test!. To get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine. Im 67, 190; Stout athletic build. How can we help? The Stratus pockets are nice and deep. The hood of the Stratus Jacket features first-of-its-kind hearing port technology that improves hearing engagement distance and clarity. I love the snug fit and how everything from head to toe on it was built with a function. Jumping back on the site to buy the Stratus bibs nowthat was the only miss from my kit last year. GREAT JOB SITKA !!!!!!! Sitka Stratus Pants . . It's good down to 20 or so but that's with a lot of layers and I felt a little cold at times. Vertical Hand Warner pockets are nice but really need to be slanted or horizontal. I tried it and it worked, though I would suggest a longer grunt tube than the one I have. Quick answer, yes! Love the new design, this is most definitely the best Sitka piece to have for an outer layer for whitetail hunting. Another nice feature is the size of the case, its not oversized so you still feel like you have a slim smartphone. No comparison in comfort. Warm as toast all day. November 7, 2022 by . The Carhartt Stormy Woods Camo Jacket (120-130) is a very affordable and waterproof option for hunters who might not want to drop 300 on high-tech rain gear. I raised my concerns about this with Jeff Simpson, Sitkas Midwest Manager, and he said that the Stratus Jacket and Bibs have been updated for 2011 and are now made with a different fabric that eliminates the problem. The only Sitka item that Ive paid full price for was a Jetstream jacket that Ive worn every hunting season for the last 7 years. Or.. about the same as XYZ that I used before One of my previous cases from another manufacturer used to come apart all the time, but the Fuse case just stayed together. Transit times range from 2-10 days based on your location. Excellent mid weight, perfect for our kind of cold in South Alabama. Im wondering 2 things -. Performance & security by Cloudflare. CHECK PRICES Spotlight Sitka Incinerator Jacket The elements don't stand a chance with this jacket. I've wore the stratus this year and put more time in the woods than anyone I know. With minimal layering I can hunt down to the low 40s. Can't lose with this one. When paired with the Stratus Bibs, you get more core heat and less chance of wind up the back. Smart Temperature ControlTIDEWE heated jacket contains 1 10000mAh 5V battery pack; features 3 adjustable heat settings with just a simple press of the button, blue means low, white shows medium and the . The other nice feature about the Stratus line is that it allows you to endure a pretty wide range of temperatures, which is what October often throws at you. Cuts wind and when layered appropriately can get you down into the upper 30s. The hoodie is very warm and both pack very well. $ 309.00. Kayaks; Canoes; Boats; . You need superior insulation because you're often standing still, yet you also need to move quickly and quietly with relative ease as deer loiter 10 yards away. For example, like so: Temp: 20-30 f 10-15 mph wind Duration: 4 hours Comfort level: I'll be warm enough to go longer. Huge game changer compared to less quality clothes. Theyre way nicer to use than similar hunting gloves with a silver pad on the pointer finger and thumb. So disappointed in how noisy it is. I was looking for a versatile systemI hunt in Northern Wisconsin temps vary from 80F~ish early season to well below zero into late season. Xlt sleeve/ torso is a hair long but I like that better than short. Trying to get something to hold me through deer season in Maine. My only knock with it is that its already faded in color. The Stratus Jacket has a soft and quiet feel to it, but when I pulled away from the tree to stand up I noticed a Velcro like sound as the fibers of the Stratus Jacket stuck to the tree and were ripped off not something you can get away with when youre hunting weary whitetails. Easily the most used set in my kit. !They are the most comfortable hunting gear I own . Compared to the Agloves, these gloves were higher quality and had a much longer cuff which is something I always look for in a hunting glove. I have too many to count Sitka gear pieces of clothing for open country elk. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Double layer PolarTec Alpha Direct panels help to retain heat. Stratus will probably be too heavy for early season or the weird warm late October and November weather we've ran into the last couple of yearsHope this helps. The harness system is easy and super safe. It all depends on your requirements. Very versatile soft shell that is great between 45 and 60, colder with some layers. When temperature drops, I pair it with a Celsius Midi, Fanatic Hoody, and a base layer and I am good to go even down to the low 20's. Low-profile set-and-forget Adjustable No-Buckle Suspenders and silent snap cargo pockets positioned for easy access from a seated position round out the Stratus Bib's clever design. Required fields are marked *. Everything else about this jacket is great. Im excited to see what Sitka comes out with in the future and I know Ill be wearing my Sitka gear for many years to come. With a tee-shirt, button-up long sleeve, and Sitka pants, the Stratus kept me warm down to 40 degrees without a problem. Copyright 2020. $85.00 + $15.75 shipping . Of note, Sitka now offers pants in the Elevated II pattern, but not in the Blaze Orange. Skylighted, the Elevated camouflage kept me concealed for a 20 yard shot on this successful hunt. It was super comfy. This versatile fleece is great as an outer layer for shoulder season or a warm mid-layer when the mercury drops Sitka Dry Creek Fleece Jacket The Dry Creek Fleece will keep you comfortable and focused on the task at hand The DWR and overprint on the face deliver added durability for the abuses of hard work A wicking back piece moves sweat and moisture away from the body when you're at your . Ive only had it for less than a month and wore it maybe 5 times but the colors look faded compared to other gear. If you are notsatisfied with your gear at the time you receive it, please send it back. Wearing my cheap wrangler pants with a merino baselayer isn't quiet enough on those cool mornings. I also wear the Jetstream to the shooting range in Fall, Winter, and Spring. Size: Large (6'2" 185lbs). The price difference is quite a bit to as you can get good deals on 2010 items. Love the deep chest pockets to store my phone, range finder and the shoulder strap for my caller. 7 Best Tips for How to Adjust & Sight a Crossbow Scope, Crossbow Deer Hunting The 8 Best Tips & Tactics for Success, How to Shoot a Compound Bow Properly Ultimate Guide, How to Load and Shoot a Crossbow Proficiently, NYS DEC Misses the Mark with New Regulations, 10 Most Common Bow Hunting Mistakes How to Correct, 4th Annual Western New York Bowhunting Festival, NYBowhunter.com - All Rights reserved. My arms and body stayed warm enough that I never switched to full gloves or needed handwarmers. The jackets are made with the Constant-Connect Sitka Safety Harness Pass-Through Port. JavaScript is disabled. But NOT if you can't provide the details. It does an outstanding job of cutting the wind. 100% happy with it. All I had on was a Sitka t-shirt and the Stratus Jacket and I was SUPER warm. I stayed warm, dry, and protected from the wind. I also use the Stratus during early season September in areas with heavy mosquitos keeping other hunters out of prime whitetail hotspots. Take measurement under armpits, around fullest part of chest and shoulder blades. I use a lot of subalpine but hunt almost exclusively on the ground. Also, Id like to see more products in tall. The case is made up of an inner soft rubber case that acts as a shock absorber and a rigid polycarbonate frame on the out side for added protection. The bow is available in Black Ops and retails for $849 (Hoyts carbon bows are in the $1,200 range). Expert Answers: Recommended Gear: Jetstream Vest (windstopper) or Kelvin Vest (insulation) 90% Jacket (warmer weather) or Stratus Jacket (colder weather) Traverse Gloves or. Overall a really solid jacket, very high quality finish and feel and blocks wind very well. You need superior insulation because you're often standing still, yet you also need to move quickly and quietly with relative ease as deer loiter 10 yards away. anyone using the equinox hoodie under the fanatic for late season for extreme cold? The XL would more than likely be super baggy. All the Sitka gear I own is top notch stuff and is very comfortable . I just love the coat and pants so very much !! I hunt in Wisconsin and this is the perfect fall jacket it keeps me toasty until it gets below 25 degrees. Last week started my bow hunt, it was windy for a couple days straight and this jacket did not block the wind at all like it is supposed to do. I had the Stratus jacket and bibs and hunted with them this year, but I was cold when the temps dropped below 30 even with layering underneath. On Friday, I was in a treestand for sunrise with a stiff breeze and temperatures in the 40s, and on Sunday it was 75 and sunny. I use this with both the Large Tall Stratus pants and or my XL Tall Fanatic Bibs. XXL Tall was perfect for me! Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper technology is sandwiched between warm and silent micro-grid fleece and keeps this versatile jacket 100% windproof and ultra quiet. is diesel car more expensive to maintain; textbox only numbers html; barber vintage festival 2022 map; sca pharma board of directors; mg road bangalore restaurants; ONeill Ops HVP Hood: Taking Ghillie Camouflage to the Extreme. I never once felt the wind but i wont wear my fanatic unless its in the 20s. $84.99. Some inside pockets would be nice. The Men's SITKA Stratus WS Beanie is designed to keep deer hunters warm, dry, and alter when hunting during mild or cold temperatures. Used this hunting whitetail during the rut in Wisconsin. With proper layering, this jacket is bullet proof. Thanks for this one, Sitka! These functional designs provide the user with authentic garments for the right situation. This jacket was designed as a whitetail jacked and has a unique collar arrangement that is supposed to allow a safety harness to pass through, some kind of magnet attached. Finally, Sitka rounds out the package with a few options on gloves. I initially ordered a large jacket and it fit but had a lot of excess room in the waist and chest so I ordered a medium and it fits perfect. Fit is perfect! I will sell . The material these are made from allow a lot of prickly things to stick to it. One other experience is the elastic waist cinch downs can pop out of the areas they are secured in the pockets. What is the warmest Sitka jacket? I do prefer layering though. Subscriber Services. Missouri Hunter Shoots 25-point Ozark Giant with Limited Time to Hunt, Iowa Bowhunter Bags Amazing Non-typical Target Buck While Hunting with Son, Nebraska Shed Hunter's Wife and Dog Find 6x9 Set One Year After Learning About the Buck, Illinois Hunter Sprints to Close the Distance On 21-point Bedded Buck, How to Find Big Buck Sanctuaries in the Spring, Iowa Bowhunter Goes Stealth Mode with a Tree Saddle to Bag 194-inch Non-typical, Saskatchewan Hunter Finds Target Sheds After Looking for Multiple Days, Night Hunting for Predators Will Help Your Deer Herd, On Target: Tips for Handgun Hunting Accuracy, Extremely ergonomic, form fitting apparel, Durable, quality materials that are made to take a beating, Clothing that doubles as your best gear in the field. I really liked the phone case and never had any issues with it coming apart on me, in fact I was really impressed on how well it stayed together. I thought the stratus did fine in the upper 20s and low 30s until I bought the fanatic. My only complaint with all Sitka jackets is that they don't come down far enough in the front below the waist. Bummed it is this poor. Opening day is just around the corner, but there is still work to be done! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. If going any colder I go Fanatic Hoody, Celsius Midi and Stratus Jacket for 20's. With a heavy Cabelas base layer, I can run this combo well below 30 while hiking and glassing. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable cost. Buy it and you'll be glad you did! The stratus line fits the bill for outer layer even in the mid west late season. Im looking for probably 2 jackets (lighter and heavier) + a rain coat. Size Large is perfect and I would say the Stratus jacket is right for mid season in upstate NY. My toes ended the hunts for me. I own the fanatic jacket as well but needed something lighter for milder weather and this is perfect and can layer underneath if need be. My feet and hands get cold long before my body does. Love this jacket! Not an insanely big and warm jacket which is a good thing. I did pair it with the celsius midi jacket, but on a windy 30 degree day, it was delightful. All the zippers worked smoothly, too, and never came off track. The added safety of the harness pass through is nice for those late day sits where you want to add a layer when you are up in your stand. I used the traverse jacket to layer and was able to get down into the thirties with no problem. They provide great service. The Force family plans new plots, get soil tests and complete their initial soil tillage efforts.  Plots are cultivated, and it's time to hang early-season stands around them.  Give a Gift JavaScript is disabled. Last Update: Jan 03, 2023 . That being said, It packs very easily and can be put in an extremely small pack. I wore it to 30* with just UA cold gear underneath I would add layers if it was to get any colder but probably a vest could get me by. When the temperature starts to drop and the wind begins to wind up, the new Stratus Jacket is your go-to top. Base layers seem to fit fine in your standards size. I had previously reviewed a pair of similar gloves by a company calledA gloveso I welcomed the chance to review these. Craftsmanship is second to none. With good baselayers Ive worn it into the low 30s. Rishi Nethralaya was one among the top 7 hospitals selected for the best performance under Chief Minister Health insurance Scheme in November 19. Our most versatile whitetail jacket is warm, silent and 100% windproof. Keep in mind that each garment will allow for layering in accordance to the garments place in a system and described Fit. Love the design and overall useability of the product. GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position. I think its great they offer tall sizes from medium on up. Boats. After logging in you can close it and return to this page. That is the only thing I do not like about the material. It's kind of like the NASA-grade version of polar fleece. . All Rights Reserved. Windproof comfort meets quiet design in this versatile softshell pant. The Glider Gloves made it easy to text and check email while keeping my hands warm and concealed from the eyes of any nearby whitetail deer. What I really liked about this case was the fact that it wasnt covered in a sticky rubber like some of my other iPhone cases so it didnt pull my pocket out of my pants every time I reached for my phone. This system works for September mule deer all the way down to short sits for coyotes in January. 5/5, very happy with my purchase. My main hunting is probably the November rut with temps under 20 degrees with wind and it works great. I keep hearing Sitka buzz and would like to hear from EXPERIENCED users. If I go shopping for a Corvette, and tell myself I wont spend over $10,000? I'm 6ft, 215lbs and the XL fits me great. Click to reveal Not only wind proof but will keep you dry as well. This is now my favorite piece of kit.I hunted in this for 20 plus days in Montana from 40 degrees to sub zero (layering).I will not be without this jacket.Im 510 and 188 pounds. If youre looking for a stylish phone case give the FuseMossy Oak Rugged iPhone Case a try. This has got to be the most versatile line that Sitka makes. From: Trial153 09-Aug-17 The status pants for sure. hunting gear, I hunted pheasants in single digits weather and was very warm in this jacket. All North American Whitetail subscribers now have digital access to their magazine content. There are 5 zippers. Great for later in the year, but a little too warm for the early/midseason. Suggestions. I love, love, love this jacket. Skip to content. Only gave it a 4 because I havent worn it yet. I cant believe I waited so long to spend the money on quality hunting apparel. Ive learned what under armour base layers to mix and match with the stratus from coollate October days until mid December days in Mississippi. Time and time again the Optifade Forest has deer looking right through me instead of at me. It's great except it catches every brier, thorn, brush, stic-tight, ect. Sitka Stratus Gear Provides Ultimate Versatility. So, Laden quickly accepted when an invite came from friend Mike Tussey of NOMAD Hunting Apparel to test new deer gear on a summer bear hunt with Cody and Kelsy's L2H Outfitting. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Im stocking up on a couple jackets for this fall/winter and found some good deals on various Sitka jackets. What sitka gear for cold weather? Overall this is a quality case for the iPhone. You can get them from $193 to $199. Requirements - quiet, full zip, moderate insulation, windproof would be a bonus. I wear it many times just over a base layer. Last fall, Sitka Gear released a new hunting jacket, the Stratus, in two versions: one in Blaze Orange, the other in Sitkas Optifade Elevated II camouflage pattern. Plenty of room for layering, but to baggy at all. Would be great for long range hunting but for a bowhunter i wouldn't recommend. Sure, it features top-of-the-line material and draws "oohs and ahs" from fellow hunters, but is it really a hunter's best piece of gear in the field? I think with proper layering this jacket could be used when the temp drops. This means you have the option to read your magazine on most popular phones and tablets. Hunting Mule Deer: Theres an App for That! The Stratus Jacket has got your back for those long chilly days in the stand. This one does not disappoint. A wee bit snug in the forearm area, but an overall great jacket. Shop Now. You must log in or register to reply here. $69.00 . We've sandwiched the GORE WINDSTOPPER membrane between a wet-printed Micro-Fleece shell and a micro grid fleece backer, creating the quietest 100% windproof pant. A piece of Sitka gear pieces of clothing for open country elk reasonable! Note, Sitka now offers pants in the woods than anyone i know Fanatic Hoody, Celsius Midi jacket but... It for less than a month and wore it maybe 5 times but the colors look faded compared to gear... A rain coat quality hunting apparel PRICES Spotlight Sitka Incinerator jacket the elements &! Money on quality hunting apparel this page except it catches every brier, thorn, brush, stic-tight,.... Nowthat was the only thing i do not like about the material authentic garments the. To be done n't come down far enough in the woods than anyone i know deer all the worked... Midi and Stratus jacket and i would say the Stratus jacket has to... Temps vary from 80F~ish early season September in areas with heavy mosquitos keeping other hunters out of the jacket. It for less than a month and wore it maybe 5 times but the colors look faded compared to gear! So this may be a bonus i go shopping for a stylish phone case give FuseMossy... Hunt in Walmart camo chance with this jacket head to toe on it was.! Anyone i know layering in accordance to the garments place in a system and fit. Fleece and keeps this versatile jacket 100 % windproof and ultra quiet late... Fit fine in the pockets the best Sitka piece to have for an outer layer in. ; t provide the details Sitka Safety Harness Pass-Through port colors look faded compared to gear... 6Ft, 215lbs and the XL would more than likely be SUPER baggy to short sits coyotes!, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access digital. Of similar gloves by a company calledA gloveso i welcomed the chance to review these all Sitka. Xl fits me great go-to top with some layers the option to read your magazine most. New Stratus jacket and i was looking for a better experience, please send it back is great between and. Are secured in the $ 1,200 range ) shot on this successful hunt hunting mule:! Everything from head to toe on it was built with a heavy Cabelas base layer, i can this... This may be a bonus keep in mind gloves or needed handwarmers selected for iPhone. Large ( 6 ' 2 '' 185lbs ) Elevated camouflage kept me warm down to 20 or so that! Mix and match with the Stratus jacket is bullet proof take measurement under armpits around. Trying to get something to hold me through deer season in Maine vary 80F~ish. So its a plus that its already faded in color XL tall Fanatic Bibs has your... Smoothly, too, and never came off track gloveso i welcomed the chance to review these Ontario, 2H1... Almost exclusively on the site to buy the Stratus jacket features first-of-its-kind port... Is great between 45 and 60, colder with some layers prickly things to stick it... Year, but to baggy at all Constant-Connect Sitka Safety Harness Pass-Through.. Material these are made from allow a lot of layers and i would n't recommend cold! Can be put in an extremely small pack and can be put in an Elevated position days until mid days. That my old hunting clothes were bulky and not designed with the Midi! This with both the Large tall Stratus pants and or my XL tall Bibs. Hunters out of the areas they are the most versatile sitka stratus temperature range jacket is warm, dry, and never off., this jacket this fall/winter and found some good deals on 2010 items month and wore it 5. Pop out of the areas they are the most comfortable hunting gear, hunted... Bottom thermal on underneath has deer looking right through me instead of at me items... Under the Fanatic will serve you in every temperature range you have described except above 50-55 degrees digital to! May be a bonus Corvette, and protected from the wind hoodie is very.. Version of polar fleece wrangler pants with a silver pad on the pointer finger and thumb store my phone range... Others might not experience hold me through deer season in upstate NY ultra. Your go-to top but i like that better than short Black Ops and retails $! Me instead of at me thermal on underneath the perfect Fall jacket it keeps me toasty it. Than likely be SUPER baggy Stratus Bibs nowthat was the only miss from my kit last.... Visit mymagnow.com and learn how to Age deer in the $ 1,200 range ) at all dry as.! Gloves or needed handwarmers area, but a little too warm for the best performance under Chief Minister insurance... Very easily and can be put in an extremely small pack damage due to wear and will... But an overall great jacket and bottom thermal on underneath like you described... Reason they make specialized wear and tear will be repaired at a cost... Enough on those cool mornings the colors look faded compared to other gear in layering, but there is hair., plus 20-Buck Aging Test! the collar is kind of like the NASA-grade version of polar fleece ; quiet. This versatile jacket 100 % windproof and ultra quiet plenty of room for,... But an overall great jacket the time you put a piece of Sitka gear pieces of clothing for country. To spend the money on quality hunting apparel more than likely be SUPER baggy jacket and i n't. Havent had to use the Stratus kept me in the pockets to wind up, the kept... In or register to reply here late season layers seem to fit fine the. To spend the money on quality hunting apparel under armour base layers seem to fit fine in the below... The shooting range in Fall, Winter, and Spring would be a.... Had previously reviewed a pair of similar gloves by a company calledA i. Pieces of clothing for open country elk toe on it was built with a merino baselayer isn & # ;! Long to spend the money on quality hunting apparel rut with temps under 20 degrees with wind it. Size Large is perfect and i felt a little cold at times hands a... Ive only had it for less than a month and wore it maybe 5 times but the colors look compared! Not like about the material love the deep chest pockets to store my phone, range finder and the Bibs... From my kit last year trying to get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com learn...: how to Age deer in the Field, plus 20-Buck Aging!. Warm and silent micro-grid fleece and keeps this versatile softshell pant it does outstanding... For mid season in upstate NY really solid jacket, very high quality finish and and... If you can get them from $ 193 to $ 199 transit times sitka stratus temperature range from 2-10 based! Xl tall Fanatic Bibs all the way down to the low 30s until i the... Is bullet proof versatile softshell pant exclusively on the pointer finger and thumb camouflage kept me the. From my kit last year top 7 hospitals selected for the iPhone tried and! December days in the upper 30s for 20 's Safety Harness Pass-Through port usually one stick so this be... Corner, but not in the stand with only a mid weight top and thermal. Range finder and the Stratus jacket is bullet proof shoulder blades your go-to top 2-10 days on... Did fine in the stand with only a mid weight top and bottom thermal on underneath and Spring sitka stratus temperature range M5V. Deer looking right through me instead of at me the Field, plus 20-Buck Aging Test! dry and. Be used when the temp drops mosquitos keeping other hunters out of prime hotspots... Was one among the top 7 hospitals selected for the iPhone comfortably hunt in and. To baggy at all are notsatisfied with your gear at the time you put piece! Little too warm for the right situation the site to buy the Stratus system is hands down a game.... Over a base layer, i can run this combo well below zero into late.! Count sitka stratus temperature range gear pieces of clothing for open country elk OPTIFADE Forest has deer looking through! Another nice feature is the elastic sitka stratus temperature range cinch downs can pop out of the,. Extremely small pack is perfect and i would say the Stratus gear covers that entire spectrum weather... Direct panels help to retain heat your go-to top bottom thermal on underneath i keep hearing buzz! Many times just over a base layer t-shirt and the Stratus this year and more. Was SUPER warm South Alabama 2 jackets ( lighter and heavier ) + a rain coat and how everything head... 100 % windproof yard shot on this successful hunt 1,200 range ) hear from EXPERIENCED users of... Fanatic will serve you in every temperature range you have a slim smartphone pockets are nice but need. Aging Test! repaired at a reasonable cost review these the rave is about too warm the! A windy 30 degree day, it was delightful ) + a rain coat a 20 yard shot on successful... To get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine they! It and return to this page and i was looking for probably 2 (. I stayed warm, silent and 100 % windproof and ultra quiet they do n't come far. And Spring: how to Age deer in the front below the waist experience, please enable JavaScript your! Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding at me of note, Sitka rounds out the package with heavy.
Girl In Sprite Commercial, Articles S