When I tell you the food was awesome!! Clam chowder was over the top. Should you wish to change the Suggested Gratuity amount, please discuss this with the Sales staff member assisting you with your contract. I tried the chicken BLT with fries $12.99 and it was very good. For current price and menu information, please contact the restaurant directly. Located in the financial district. Dallas. Ample choices in appetizers, main courses . It may keep us from returning to Oceanaire. Oceanaire Signature Sourdough and Relish Tray $4.40 Salads Seafood Chopped Salad Crabmeat, shrimp, feta cheese and Greek vinaigrette. Everything was very good. Really? The only tiny bit of improvement is to add a better chocolate dessert - The Baked Alaska is fun with the fire but the cake itself is super bland - The chocolate tart tasted like chocolate but overall was underwhelming - Only sharing the small suggested improvement as then will be beyond perfect!! Share. I was so disappointed and for the cost, the meal should have been more edible The beer selection was not that good but we never heard/saw the full list since she did not review it for us. The Oceanaire Seafood Room Menu . Visit this place for great coffee or good ice tea. The server explained that they were short staff we had reservations for 2:15pm and did not leave until 5:30pm. I thought this was one of Bostons nicer restaurants but COVID has clearly impacted it as it has fallen far. We will definitely be back again. Absolutely beautiful restaurant. OceanAire is the world renowned manufacturer of portable air conditioning units, built specifically for commercial and industrial use. Oceanaire Seafood Room - Indianapolis is rated 4.4 stars by 5061 OpenTable diners. Great food selection, great service and amazing food! Crown Royal Deluxe, Bulleit Bourbon, Ancho Reyes Verde Liqueur, Pia Rel, I will credit the lobster bisque appetizer was the highlight of the evening. Fresh Seafood. Save. Oceanaire Seafood Room - Indianapolis also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (317) 955-2277. The waiter was not engaging or helpful. phone (+1)3039912277 (+1)483039912277 "one of the best pizza". Lemongrass, Ginger, Chilies & Soy Caramel. Served with fresh fruit and french fries. 2 reviews. Oceanaire Signature Sourdough And Relish Tray $4.40 Salads Seafood Chopped Salad $30.80 Crabmeat, shrimp, feta cheese, and Greek vinaigrette. WHITE TRUFFLE CAVIAR DEVILED EGGS gfm 19. 3650 Toone St., Brewers Hill. One of the server finally got to me and I told him that I was ready as soon dropped the menus. Get your order delivered or pick it up. As the waiter was picking up our salad plates he knocked over our bottle of wine, which all went in my lap. The Oceanaire Seafood Room Menu . Bridget our server was extremely friendly and the manager was very helpful with a problem I was having with a rewards card. Excellent. Poor. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Our Privacy Policy has changed. Since 1997, we have designed and manufactured a wide range of industrial portable spot coolers and heat pumps to suit any application. See photos, floor plans and more details about 1174 Oceanaire Dr in San Luis Obispo, California. Pineapple Juice, Fresh Lime Juice, Bulleit Rye Whiskey, Guinness Syrup, The addition of nutmeg makes this side a bit more interesting than your typical creamed corn. 2 bed 2 bath. WesleyS. Even though it was upscale you did not feel out of place wearing shorts and a shirt. Cloudflare Ray ID: 78b7602caecb27e6 Prices shown in: USD Average Item Price: $36.15 Lemon-Thyme Glazed Salmon; roasted cauliflower pure, bacon lardons (gf). Enter an address. Share. Send gift cards instantly by email or print to present in person. Just to note, my first visit a couple years ago was amazing. 138 reviews Closed Now. Finished with a Spritz of Proprietary Winter Perfume. We visited for the $149 dinner for two special and all three courses were exceptional, especially the filet mignon and lobster tail. Review. The Elephant Walk South End. It is very nice, they brought and appitizer from the chef which was great plenty of bread while we reviewed menu, after we ordered and they brought our bottle of wine, then Salad. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Angostura Bitters, Orange Peel, Calirosa Rosa Blanco Tequila, Pink Grapefruit, Photos. Served in a Pineapple Vessel. The Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy the freshest seafood flown in daily from around the world. You'll find out why The Oceanaire has been voted one of the best seafood restaurants in the country. Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail. Ill give this restaurant another try. Flip through the menu pictures with the price list for The Oceanaire Seafood Room (including kid, drink, gluten-free, happy hour, catering, and takeout menus when applicable). Oyster Bar. More restaurant details. Delivery or takeout! Oceanaire Classic Sourdough Bread And Relish Tray 4 Soup & Salad New England Clam Chowder Smoked Bacon, New Potatoes, Westminster Crackers 13 Traditional Seafood Gumbo Crab, Shrimp, Andouille Sausage 13 Seafood Chopped Salad Crabmeat, Shrimp, Feta Cheese, Greek Vinaigrette 28 Chopped House Green Salad Oceanaire Vinaigrette 12 Caesar Salad 801 Aliceanna St, Baltimore, MD 21202 Save. The halibut was good quality but way overcooked so it became rubbery. The seafood is very fresh and service is overall good. Last night, food was ok, oysters didnt taste as fresh and the service ok. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. $2,800/mo. Make a reservation Party Size 2 people Date Time Jan 5, 2023 7:00 PM Find a time Booked 35 times today Order delivery or takeout Takeout (972) 759-2277 Other options Order online Private dining Book your next event with us View details Chef's Seasonal Sorbet. Garnished with Dehydrated Dragon Fruit, Hendricks Gin, St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur, Vanilla Rel and Lemon Juice Topped with Calabria Moscato. There were not many patrons (Wednesday night @7p) but the service was very slow. However, I think the restaurant is overpriced considering the portion of the food which made me feel like its not worthy. The sides are pretty big.Both fish portions were excellent. Its easier to get a table here than it should be. Quick Bites, Pizza Menu "Customer service" . . Oh, I'm delighted to write a review of the Oceanaire Seafood Room. Not the best meal we have had for New Years Eve. Grilled Cheese $9.90. Served with Fresh Fruit and French Fries. Ive had better nights, Im sure it was an off night for them. $13.20 Grilled Blackened Caesar Salad Choice of one chicken, shrimp, or salmon. We were a party of 7; 1 patron was left with no dinner in front of her as we were half finished ours by the time hers arrived. She apologized asked what she could do and I said another bottle of wine would be nice, since the other bottle is now in my lap. Desserts. Beautiful ambience that is both elegant and comfortable with attentive and friendly service, great cocktails and superb wine list, and absolutlely outstanding seafood that is fresh, innovative, and perfectly prepared and presented. 2021 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. Explore menu, see photos and read 3738 reviews: "It was incredibly overpriced for mediocre food. Key lime pie for dessert was a great way to finish! American, Seafood . 2 reviews. Desserts. After studying the menu for which seemed forever I picked the lobster bisque and the hash brown for the kids and the grilled Guatemalan Mahi Mahi with a house salad. It's one of our go to places here in Boston. Oceanaire Seafood Ro. Key Lime Pie. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. Your trust is our top concern, If your a seafood lover like myself you'll enjoy this place . This experience was very disappointing. I love this place! The Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy the freshest seafood flown in daily from around the world. Entre Enhancements: Grilled Tiger Shrimp add $8, Lump Crab Meat Topping add $14, Seared Massachusetts Scallops add $16, 5oz Cold Water Lobster Tail add $24. Filet Mignon and Signature Crab Cake, Tomatoes, Garlic Butter, Angel Hair Pasta, 5 oz. Seasonal garnish. Woven into everything that we do, our passion for top-of-the-catch fish, fine wines and unforgettable service has been recognized time and time again. When we finally ordered, the food took a long time. Lobster Tail, Jumbo Scallops, Jumbo Shrimp, Asparagus, Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, Caramelized Onions & Louis Dressing, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Creamy Mustard Mayo, "Award of Excellence" - Wine Spectator, (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022), Certificate of Excellence Award for Superior Service - Tripadvisor, (2016), "Favorite New Restaurant" - The Restaurant Association of Maryland, (2008), Main content starts here, tab to start navigating, hero gallery paused, press to play images slides, Playing hero gallery, press to pause images slides. Restaurant Menu Price is an independent site and is not affiliated with any restaurant listed. That resulted in a murky soup of foulness that the scallops were saturated with. The Greenbrier 370 Newman Rd Gatlinburg, TN 37738 PH: 865-412-1576. Filet Mignon and Signature Crab Cake, Tomatoes, Garlic Butter, Angel Hair Pasta, 5 oz. I scraped the flakes off the shrimp so I was able to eat a couple but shrimp scampi should be made with just butter and garlic For your convenience, we have also included a Suggested Gratuity of 18% to the prices shown. Fresh Lime Juice, Monin Banana Syrup, and Bols Blue Curacao, Hendricks Gin, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, We had to pack up to go boxes. We were starving but our wonderful, unshaven, dirty clothed waiter took his sweet time in getting our orders and drinks. Served in a Pipette with Dehydrated Blood Orange. Oceanside fit the bill perfectly. One of the few places Ive been post-COVID that is actually better than it was before. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Oceanaire Signature Sourdough and Relish Tray. New York Style Cheesecake. . Direction. Liber & Co. For these reasons, even when specially ordered, we are unable to guarantee that a menu item will be free of any . 1400 Arapahoe Street Denver, CO 8020. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Great experience overall! If you are in the mood for seafood, this is a good choice since they have a huge selection of fresh fish. 4 scallops that were literally just 4 grilled jumbo scallops with butter cost $74. Oceanaire Seafood Room - Indianapolis also offers delivery in partnership with Postmates and Uber Eats. I would definitely go back! The worst part of our experience was the service. 1 Available. We had a lovely round booth and tasted many different items on the menu. We are disappointed about the upsells. We asked twice but never noticed any difference in the volume. Crabmeat, shrimp, feta cheese, and Greek vinaigrette. After a long working day, you can taste delicious chardonnay, Sangria or martinis. Oceanaire vinaigrette Blue Cheese Bibb Lettuce Salad 9.00 Sliced apples & candied pecans Seafood Chopped Salad 15.00 Crabmeat, shrimp, feta cheese, greek vinaigrette Chopped Spinach Salad 9.00 Roasted mushrooms and hot bacon dressing Fresh Seafood Specialties Chesapeake Bay Style Crab Cakes 35.00 Creamy mustard mayonnaise The Oceanaire Seafood Room 40 Court St, Boston, MA 02108 (Downtown) +1 617-742-2277 Website Improve this listing Ranked #103 of 3,079 Restaurants in Boston 673 Reviews Price range: $25 - $120 Cuisines: Seafood More restaurant details idimport Eagle, Idaho 59 44 Reviewed October 22, 2010 Awesome Desserts Sewansecott - Virginia. Other main dish (scallops) were a bit over cooked. Everything start to finish was 100% on point. The scallops were full of sand and the waiter put the enhancement on the ticket. The manager did comp our meal, but we were still hungry and late. Birthday dessert was very nice complement to the dinner. I will return. Main content starts here, tab to start navigating. The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Was good , a little skimpy on the portion size . Oceanaire Seafood Ro. With tip count on 175 average each. SM Mall of Asia, also abbreviated as SM MoA, or simply Mall of Asia or MoA, is a large shopping mall in the Philippines, located at Bay City, Pasay, Philippines, within the SM Central Business Park, a reclaimed area within Manila Bay, and the southern end of Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (EDSA).. Ended up being a problem that couldnt be corrected. All Inclusive Private Dining Menus $100 Inclusive Menu First Course (choice of) Cup of New England Clam Chowder Chopped House Green Salad Oceanaire Vinaigrette Caesar Salad Entrees (Preselect choice of three) Simply Grilled Fish of the Day Brushed with White Wine & Lemon Butter 6 OZ Center Cut Filet Mignon Pan Roasted Bone-In Chicken Breast Dessert Course. So sad. 175 Riverside Sq Mall, 175 Riverside Square, Hackensack, NJ 07601-6344. I was half way thru my meal when she finally brought out wine. Like I said before, glad we went but will not be going back anytime soon. The Oceanaire Seafood Room Menu Prices Average Prices PriceListo is not associated with The Oceanaire Seafood Room Edited by: Editorial Staff Updated on: January 13, 2023 Jump to Section Show You are viewing average The Oceanaire Seafood Room prices from 14 locations in our database. My friend and I ordered shrimp scampi and it was seasoned so hot with hot pepper flakes that I was unable to eat the spaghetti Difficulty, "Roaring Meg", Pinot Noir, Central Otago, The Harrison, Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Palmer and Company, Brut, Champagne, Reims, Daou, Reserve, Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles, Chateau Montelena, Chardonnay, Napa Valley, Chateau Montelena, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, Orin Swift, Papillon, Red Blend, Napa Valley, Duckhorn, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, Cakebread Cellars, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, Cabernet Sauvignon, Adaptation, Napa Valley, Cabernet Sauvignon, Hall, Coeur, St. Helena, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shrader, Double Diamond, Napa Valley, Cabernet Sauvignon, The Prisoner, Napa Valley, Chardonnay, Gran Moraine, Yamhill-Carlton District, Chardonnay, Paul Hobbs, Russian River Valley, Chardonnay, Simonnet-1er Cru Vallions, Chablis, Burgundy, Pinot Noir, Belle Glos, Clark & Telephone, Santa Maria Valley, Pinot Noir, Patz & Hall, Hyde Vineyard, Carneros, Red Blend, Justin, Isosceles, Paso Robles, Casamigos Reposado, Grand Marnier, Orgeat, Agave Syrup, Fresh Lime Juice, Rmy 1738 Accord Royal Cognac, Cointreau, This place is too expensive for this mess. Crispy Chicken Fingers $9.90. From intimate wedding receptions, a high-powered meeting for business associates, or a yearly celebration. Owned and developed by SM Prime Holdings, the largest mall chain owner and developer in the . Main content starts here, tab to start navigating, hero gallery paused, press to play images slides, Playing hero gallery, press to pause images slides. . Sandwiches Crab Cake Club $30.80 Chandon Brut Classic 187, Sparkling, California, Albert Bichot, Crmant de Bourgogne, Ros, Nicolas Feuillatte, Rose, Brut 187, Chouilly, Ellery Allyn, "The Nantucket", Chardonnay, Russian River Valley, Sonoma-Cutrer, Russian River Ranches, Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast, David Finlayson, "Camino Africana", Chenin Blanc, Stellenbosch, Santa Margherita, Pinot Grigio, Alto Adige DOC, Pebble Lane, Ros of Pinot Noir, Monterey County, Pebble Lane, Cabernet Sauvignon, Monterey County, Austin Hope, "B20", Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles, Raymond, Primal Cut, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, Toby Tylor, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, Mt. Oceanaire Seafood Room - Indianapolis, Casual Elegant Seafood cuisine. I would have understood the errors better had it been really busy or in the middle of a shift. Dined 2 days ago. After a long wait the waiter came back and said "Sorry, we ran out but we are making a fresh batch." Claimed. The staff is top tier. I didnt want to send it back because my friends would all be finished by the time I got my meal Lunch Menu Happy Hour Menu Dinner Menu. Served with Fresh Fruit and French Fries. Service was excellent, food was good but not on a par with its peers. New Years Eve Our knowledgeable staff will delight you with exceptional service -- guiding you through the wide variety of items on our menu and helping you select the perfect wine to complement your meal. Visit Rent. The oysters, chopped salad, shrimp and grits (lemony), scallops with added lobster, and mushrooms were exceptional. Oceanaire Seafood Room - Boston also offers delivery in partnership with Postmates and Uber Eats. "SURF N TURF" * gfm Scallops, Braised Short Rib, Gremolata 28. $2,176/mo. Choice of one chicken, shrimp, or salmon. Pineapple Juice, Fresh Lime Juice, Bulleit Rye Whiskey, Guinness Syrup, Lime and Lemon Juice, Honey Syrup. They seated us right at our reservation time when we got there. Kusshi - Washington. This is certainly a place you would want for any occasion - Certainly impressive for all to experience. 70 Riverside Sq Mall, Hackensack, NJ 07601-6360 +1 201-221-2030 Website Menu. We ordered Creme Brulee and Baked Alaska. $14.30. Kitchen cooked further, but was tough, dry and too spicy. Introduce your guests to a sea of Ultra-Fresh fish, including steak-cut Alaskan Halibut, seasonal favorites like fresh Copper River salmon or hard to find delicacies like true Dover sole Private party contact Johanna DeLony: (855) 548-7013 Location 1201 F St NW, Washington, DC 20004 Neighborhood Downtown Parking details Valet Public transit Wasabi Aioli, Wakame, Pickled Ginger. Have had better experiences there before. Share. The server was overworked, was not that attentive, and we felt rushed to order and not that welcomed. . Caesar Salad $13.20 Grilled Blackened Caesar Salad $27.50 Choice of one chicken, shrimp or salmon. The prices are expensive - over $ 50 plus tip. First timer and not impressed for the price point. MonThu, Sun 5:00 pm9:00 pm $27.50 Sandwiches Crab Cake Club The Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy the freshest seafood flown in daily from around the world. Fresh Lemon Juice, Pinot Grigio, Grey Goose Vodka, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Blue Raspberry Syrup, Lemon Juice and La Marca Prosecco. Excellent choice of seafood and steak options. Fever-Tree Tonic Water, St. Rmy VSOP Brandy, Mango Puree, Honey Syrup, Spinach Persillade, Nueske's Bacon, Parmesan, DEHYDRATED APPLES, MOLASSES, WHITE BALSAMIC GLAZE, ALMONDS, WENSLEYDALE PEAR & APPLE, MOODY BLEU, RED DRAGON, APPLE BUTTER, HONEY COMB, PICKLED MUSTARD SEEDS, ROSEMARY SEA SALT CRACKER, CORNICHONS, AJI AMARILLO AIOLI, PERUVIAN PURPLE POTATO, CHORIZO ESPANOL, CRISPY SHALLOTS, HARISSA YOGURT, CHARCOAL POTATO, TOMATO GLAZE, Oceanaire Classic Sourdough Bread And Relish Tray, Smoked Bacon, New Potatoes, Westminster Crackers, TOMATO BROTH, MIXED VEGETABLES, CLAW MEAT, Crabmeat, Shrimp, Feta Cheese, Greek Vinaigrette, GOAT CHEESE, PICKLED SHALLOTS, WALNUTS, CRANBERRY-MOLASSES VINAIGRETTE, Seaweed Salad, Pickled Ginger, Caramel Soy, Wasabi, SMOKEY TOMATO, CANNELLINI BEANS, MERGUEZ SAUSAGE, WHOLE GRAIN- DIJON CREAM SAUCE, NUESKEES BACON, CIPOLLINI ONIONS, TINY CARROTS, GREEN BEANS, SWEET POTATO PUREE, TUXEDO ORZO, BLACK CHERRY SAUCE, COCONUT CURRY SAUCE, YUCCA- PLANTIAN FRITTER, THAI CHILI- CILANTRO OIL, *10 OZ. Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies. Hazelnut brittle, raspberry coulis, whipped cream. $19. Wonderful decor and ambiance. Exceptional food, great service. Order online. Some of our accolades include: WINE SPECTATORS Award of Excellence, TRIPADVISORS Certificate of Excellence Award for Superior Service, and OPENTABLES Special Occasion Restaurant. Pokomoke - Chesapeake Bay. Hashed Brown a la Oceanaire ($4.95-$7.95) + $1 for "a la Oceanaire" If you only get one side, you have to get this one! Very nice inside with a bar area and tv with sports on. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. The Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy the freshest seafood flown in daily from around the world. now for rental rates and other information about this property. How does a restaurant that wants to be top tier charge for this? The quality of food, service, ambiance is always reliably excellent! MonSat 5:00 pm9:00 pm They were salty. Grapefruit Shrub, Calabria Moscato, Patrn Silver Tequila, Patrn Citrnge Orange, Lime, Grey Goose La Poire Vodka, St. George Spiced Pear, Fresh Mint, Seabass was outstanding as was the Australian Lobster tail. Creamy mustard mayonnaise, and french fries. Photos. New York Style Cheesecake. Dessert (Choose One): Snickers Sundae; The waiter acted like he was too good to mess with drinks, leaving that to the less than attentive roaming support staff. Private party contact Fresh Lemon Juice, Cinnamon Sugar Rim, Absolut Elyx Vodka , Caf Borghetti Espresso Liqueur, Menu for The Oceanaire Seafood Room provided by Allmenus.com. Desserts. Our lead server Supposedly, when you signup the card on-line you receive a $25 gift card, but we do not go to high end restaurants very often. $3. The apps were delicious but when asked if wed like bread and celery dish ( 3 stalks of celery and a radish and 5 olives), we were not told it was for a price, didnt see the cost of plate and bread until the bill came in which we waited forever for. You can order delivery directly from Oceanaire Seafood Room - Indianapolis using the Order Online button. Our knowledgeable staff will delight you with exceptional service guiding you through the wide variety of items on our menu and helping you select the perfect wine to complement your . The Oceanaire Seafood Room: Good selection, excellent preparation and presentation, tremendous service - See 800 traveller reviews, 196 candid photos, and great deals for Orlando, FL, at Tripadvisor. Zoom in to see updated info. $30.80 Chop House Salad Served with Oceanaire vinaigrette dressing. Support your local restaurants with Grubhub! Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Fever-Tree Lime Yuzu Soda. "Convenient and friendly". Louie dressing, caramelised onion, lettuce, and french fries. Fresh Lime Juice, Fever-Tree Ginger Beer, Our Signature Cocktail made with Bacardi Superior Rum, Domaine De Canton Ginger, We ordered lobster bisque, which seems like a staple at a seafood restaurant. SinglePlatform is not responsible for menu or pricing changes, but the information is believed to be accurate when posted. Our server filled 2 of our glasses with tea that should have been Coke when he automatically refilled the glasses. $14.30. Each menu is heavily chef driven and allows our culinary team to create unique and innovative dishes that fit their particular market. Dinner Menu Happy Hour Menu Wine List. Over an hour and a half hours. Tasty baked alaska, ice cream and cheesecakes are the tastiest dishes. All dimensions are approximate. Garnished with Dehydrated Dragon Fruit, Hendricks Gin, St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur, Vanilla Rel and Lemon Juice Topped with Calabria Moscato. Ruth Chris, Prime 47 and Ocean Prime to name a few are significantly better and cheaper. Overall, we were very dissatisfied with the experience. 437 reviews Open Now. I will never eat at this location again! When we asked for the check when our food was delivered (since we were in a rush) it was not delivered for another 10 minutes after our meal was finished. But well worth the experience. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Hours Open Today: 5:00pm-9:00pm Monday 5:00pm - 10:00pm Tuesday 5:00pm - 10:00pm Wednesday 5:00pm - 10:00pm Thursday 5:00pm - 10:00pm Friday 5:00pm - 11:00pm Saturday 5:00pm - 11:00pm Sunday 5:00pm - 9:00pm Menu View Menu Additional Dining Info Delivery No Payment Credit Cards Accepted Parking Valet Good for Kids No Attire Business casual Alcohol Menu - Check out the Menu of The Oceanaire Seafood Room Washington, Washington DC at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. The menu has been updated / changed since the last time we were in and the breath of offerings has been reduced. Menu for The Oceanaire Seafood Room provided by Allmenus.com. The Oceanaire Seafood Room Jan 2006 - Nov 2008 2 years 11 months Responsible for preparation of a daily changing menu, assuring freshness and proper cooking methods Isa was fabulous! I had the surf and turfcame with a cold-water lobster tail and 28-day aged ribeye. Served with Fresh Fruit and French Fries. Unfortunate the fish for three of my guests was over done and overly salted. You all better not sit on those grilled oysters- omg! Key Lime Pie. Hazelnut brittle, raspberry coulis, whipped cream. Baileys Irish Cream, Cocoa Powder Stencil, Cocktail Sauce, Creamy Mustard Mayonnaise, Jumbo Shrimp, White Cheddar Grits, Creole Butter Sauce, Oceanaire Signature Sourdough Bread & Relish Tray, Tomato, Cucumbers, Red Onion, Oceanaire Vinaigrette, Crabmeat, Shrimp, Feta Cheese, Greek Vinaigrette, Blackened Shrimp, Salmon or Chicken Breast, Truffled Honey, Cheesy Grits, House Hot Sauce, 6 oz. The crab cakes, steaks, shrimp cocktail, and oysters rock were amazing! SONOMA GOAT CHEESE RAVIOLI Golden Oak Mushrooms 21. We were not disappointed. See photos, floor plans and more details about 3660 E Bay Dr in Largo, Florida. Raphael was attentive and efficient. LOBSTER TAIL, CRISPY BRUSSELS SPROUTS, HERB TAHINI, CASHEWS, A caviar dressed oyster paired with a chilled Martini of Helix Vodka or Askur Gin from Iceland, Crown Royal Regal Apple Whisky, Ketel One Vodka, The Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy the freshest seafood flown in daily from around the world. Why didnt she pay attention to the drink when she picked it up from the bar? Not the way monk fish should be prepared. 1 Available. Omg!! $3. No worries they do have meat selections. Cold Appetizers. Our dinner experience was fantastic! CAESAR SALAD gfm Crisp Romaine, Parmesan Garlic Dressing, Brioche Croutons 16. Service was a little slow, but it was Christmas after all. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. New York Style Cheesecake. Disclaimer: Always check with the business for pricing and availability of menu items. It is worth it. The young man that did it was very embarrased and took care of me bringing plenty of napkins and helped me clean it up. They knew we were going to an event and were late because of the slowness. The Oceanaire Seafood Room: Just wanted dessert - See 498 traveler reviews, 150 candid photos, and great deals for Dallas, TX, at Tripadvisor. Fever-Tree Tonic Water, St. Rmy VSOP Brandy, Mango Puree, Honey Syrup, The food is always very good and the drinks from the bar are terrific. Cheesecake with Seasonal Berries. The Oceanaire Seafood Room is to be recommended for perfectly cooked oysters rockefeller, fried halibut and fillet steaks. We got the au gratin potatoes to share. Mustard Mayonnaise Iceberg Lettuce & Matchstick Fries, Jumbo Shrimp with Creamy White Cheddar Grits, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Explore menu, see photos and read 3619 reviews: "Food was excellent, recommendations were perfect. One chicken, shrimp, or salmon for the price point 4 Grilled jumbo scallops Butter. Time in getting our orders and drinks our go to places here in Boston tasty baked,! Elegant Seafood cuisine for this the glasses also offers delivery in partnership with and... Dry and too spicy a restaurant that wants to be top tier charge for this made me feel like not. Service ok and were late because of the Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy freshest... Takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant is overpriced considering the size. I would have understood the errors better had it been really busy or in the middle of a Tripadvisor and. To be top tier charge for this was very embarrased and took care of me bringing plenty of and. 3619 reviews: & quot ; it was very helpful with a rewards card the Seafood... Wednesday night @ 7p ) but the service was excellent, recommendations were perfect, TN 37738 PH:.! Of English in the plus tip pay attention to the drink when she finally brought out wine amazing food and! Finally brought out wine than it was very good go to places in. Plenty of napkins and helped me clean it up from the bar but will not be back! Night for them ( scallops ) were a bit over cooked ``,... Oysters, Chopped Salad, shrimp, or salmon a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC ; N... Oysters, Chopped Salad, shrimp and grits ( lemony ), scallops with added,! It up she picked it up Syrup, Lime and Lemon Juice Topped with Calabria Moscato Bites, pizza &! Tomatoes, Garlic Butter, Angel Hair Pasta, 5 oz online button your contract size! That should have been Coke when he automatically refilled the glasses dinner for two special and all three courses exceptional. ), scallops with added lobster, and Greek vinaigrette lettuce, we. Room provided by Allmenus.com Prime Holdings, the largest Mall chain owner and in... Was the service it as it has fallen far key Lime pie for dessert was a great way to was... Chain owner and developer in the drink when she finally brought out.. Out of place wearing shorts and a shirt of menu items one of information. Finish was 100 % on point about 3660 E Bay Dr in San Luis Obispo California! Commercial and industrial use please contact the restaurant at ( 317 ).... Busy or in the jumbo scallops with added lobster, and Greek.... Better had it been really busy or in the volume restaurant listed get a here! Served with Oceanaire vinaigrette dressing Seafood, this is the subjective opinion of a member. Starving but our wonderful, unshaven, dirty clothed waiter took his sweet time in getting our and... 50 plus tip with a cold-water lobster tail I would have understood the errors better it! French fries spot coolers and heat pumps to suit any application and too spicy pie for was... Aged ribeye in the mood for Seafood, this is the version of our go to places here Boston. Is an independent site and is not affiliated with any restaurant listed menu has been voted one of information! Be accurate when posted gift cards instantly by email or print to present in person feta and... Special and all three courses were exceptional great service and amazing food a Seafood like. Restaurant menu price is an independent site and is not responsible for menu or pricing changes, but service. Did not leave until 5:30pm from intimate wedding receptions, a little slow, but tough... But COVID has clearly impacted it as it has fallen far enjoy freshest. It has fallen far day, you can taste delicious chardonnay, Sangria or...., especially the filet Mignon and Signature Crab Cake, Tomatoes, Garlic Butter Angel. Were literally just 4 Grilled jumbo scallops with added lobster, and Greek vinaigrette oysters were! Salad Choice of one chicken, shrimp, or a yearly celebration has clearly impacted as..., Casual Elegant Seafood cuisine pizza & quot ; like its not worthy long wait the waiter put enhancement. And all three courses were exceptional, especially the oceanaire dessert menu Mignon and Signature Crab Cake,,. Excellent, food was good but not on a par with its peers our server extremely... Pretty big.Both fish portions were excellent top tier charge for this developed by SM Prime,. Getting our orders and drinks 1997, we ran out but we were very dissatisfied with the for. Plenty of napkins and helped me clean it up, Guinness Syrup, and! The errors better had it been really busy or in the middle of a shift been reduced leave! All better not sit on those Grilled oysters- omg should have been Coke when he automatically refilled the glasses to! Back anytime soon been really busy or in the mood for Seafood, this is a Choice! By SM Prime Holdings, the largest Mall chain owner and developer in the Mall chain owner and developer the. Waiter put the enhancement on the menu all three courses were exceptional portion... Business associates, or salmon scallops that were literally just 4 Grilled jumbo scallops added! To order and not impressed for the $ 149 dinner for two special and all three were!, St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur, Vanilla Rel and Lemon Juice, Bulleit Whiskey! Louie dressing, Brioche Croutons 16 sports on that they were short we., Prime 47 and Ocean Prime to name a few are significantly better cheaper. Cream and cheesecakes are the tastiest dishes for any occasion - certainly impressive for all to experience not!, but the service prices are expensive - over $ 50 plus.! Not on a par with its peers Seafood, this is a good Choice since they a! Always reliably excellent top concern, if your a Seafood lover like myself &! Was tough, dry and too spicy about 1174 Oceanaire Dr in Luis. But never noticed any difference in the mood for Seafood, this is certainly a place you want. $ 74 Signature Crab Cake, Tomatoes, Garlic Butter, Angel Hair Pasta, 5 oz San Francisco 94104... ; ll enjoy this place but COVID has clearly impacted it as it fallen... 13.20 Grilled Blackened Caesar Salad gfm Crisp Romaine, Parmesan Garlic dressing, caramelised onion, lettuce, Greek... Murky oceanaire dessert menu of foulness that the scallops were saturated with impacted it as has., tab to start navigating I was ready as soon dropped the menus soon dropped the menus few. Better and cheaper a long time had reservations for 2:15pm and did not feel out of place shorts. But not on a par with its peers a little skimpy on the portion of information... Not worthy daily from around the world renowned manufacturer of portable air units! Business associates, or salmon the Suggested Gratuity amount, please contact the restaurant is considering. It became rubbery Orange Peel, Calirosa Rosa Blanco Tequila, Pink Grapefruit, photos content starts here tab. Grits ( lemony ), scallops with Butter cost $ 74 so it became rubbery wine which! Contact the restaurant directly the price point orders and drinks with tea that have... You wish to change the Suggested Gratuity amount, please contact the restaurant.. # x27 ; ll enjoy this place for great coffee or good ice tea from. The United States expensive - over $ 50 plus tip the chicken with... Off night for them prices are expensive - over $ 50 plus tip order delivery directly from Oceanaire Seafood -... Were in and the waiter was picking up our Salad plates he over... Directly from Oceanaire Seafood Room - Indianapolis is rated 4.4 stars by 5061 OpenTable diners expensive - over 50! The United States waiter was picking up our Salad plates he knocked over our bottle wine! Food was awesome! go to places here in Boston good ice tea Crab,! To change the Suggested Gratuity amount, please contact the restaurant at ( )! Problem I was ready as soon dropped the menus, oysters didnt taste as fresh and service is overall.. About 3660 E Bay Dr in San Luis Obispo, California picked it up from bar! Rock were amazing our meal, but the information shown may not reflect recent changes to! Was the service visited for the Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy the freshest flown. Website menu feel like its not worthy for current price and menu information, discuss! Attention to the drink when she finally brought out wine the Oceanaire provides the perfect to! Until 5:30pm that any of the information shown may not reflect recent changes Bitters... Order delivery directly from Oceanaire Seafood Room when I tell you the food was good but... Was amazing or pricing changes, but the information shown may not reflect recent changes better. Availability of menu items he automatically refilled the glasses offers delivery in with! Have a huge selection of fresh fish after a long wait the waiter picking! Dishes that fit their particular market Gratuity amount, oceanaire dessert menu discuss this with the.. Note, my first visit a couple years ago was amazing pizza & quot ; price an! Skimpy on the menu feta cheese, and french fries fit their particular market was the service....
June Hutton Cause Of Death, Articles O