The American Kennel Club Labrador breed standard states: Yellows may range in color from fox-red to light cream, with variations in shading . Related Read:Labrador Retriever Puppies for Sale in Tennessee. { for (i = 0; i < namosw_scrollstatus.arguments.length; i++) Welcome to LABPUPS.COM To set an appoint for a visit or to learn more about our Lab puppies | Call 704-975-2726 | Email Bendi's Yellow and Black Lab puppies for sale All Labrador Retriever pups from Bellylaff Retrievers are raised in canine heaven. All puppies go to their new homes with a 24 month health guarantee, AKC registration paperwork, starter supply of NuVet Plus supplements and immune booster, new puppy kit, utd on all age appropriate vaccinations and wormings. var i; When picking our dogs, we were very selective in the process. ask! We traveled far and wide across the United States to find only the whitest, stockiest, and purest bloodline of dogs we could get our hands on. Rearview Mirror Charms. img.altsrc = null; This little fashionista struts her stuff, Ranger has the best puppy dog eyes; you will just be sucked right into how adorable he is! Learn more. The Creekside Kennel 3. if (img) { Pet Keen advocates for adopting before shopping. They are quite in love with the Labrador Retriever breed which is why only the best of the best pedigrees are used. if (name == '') I wanted you to know that after 12.5 great years, Beemer ran out of heart beats last month. He loves everyone and adores, Puzzle is a female lab mix born 11/15/22 and weighs 10 lbs. He loves to play and would be a great companion. You can view our boys and girls and read about each one's individual traits and accomplishments that make them uniquely valuable to bettering our puppies. North Carolina Labrador Puppies for Sale. Pet Keen is reader-supported. return; We have litters of black and yellow labs available throughout . nsdoc+'. We'll once again be having Whites and Champagnes in the next year or so. NC Retrievers. Their breeding program focuses on two key areas of the Labrador litter; health and temperament. But don't take our word for it. We do also offer shipping for an additional fee and provide life long breeder support. I may be nervous at first when I, 8 month puppy who needs a lot of training from past trauma, Oreo is the most happy dog he loves to play and to have other friends around. Lifespan: 10-14 years. 2018 by Ivory Lake Labradors. All our dogs come with a guaranteed health screening required by the AKC of the following: Hip Evaluation, Elbow Evaluation, Ophthalmologist Evaluation, EIC DNA Test. They breed English-type Labrador Retrievers of the 3 most recognized coat colors black, chocolate and yellow. My husband, M.D. full grown. str = src_str.substring(1, src_str.length); Their breeding line is blessed with numerous Champion titled dogs, with impressive pedigrees. She finally hopped into a car and, Grayson is a 1 year old mix. Goshen Swamp Retrievers. We have beautiful Labrador Retriever Puppies that are AKC Registered. They are well dewormed and vaccinated and each has their dew claws clipped. She's a healthy dog. Although Maco Light Labradors are quite new to the breeding world (with only 9 years of Labrador breeding experience), they have made it to this list through their relentless dedication and goal. He is a big, energetic puppy who will mature into the best companion! The American Kennel Club (AKC) and many Foreign Kennel Clubs, only recognize the following colors of the Labrador Retriever: Black, Chocolate and Yellow, ranging from Cream to Fox Red in variation or shade. for (str = '', i = 0; i < 100; i++) var img = eval((navigator.appName.indexOf('Netscape', 0) != -1) ? It may be a stick, dryer lint, a banana, He's an amazing friend I'm giving him up due to the fact I work 6 days a week and don't have time to give him. Secondly, even though they offer no health guarantees, they do however perform the full panel health testing on all breeding parents just to be sure that each Labrador Retriever pup is given a full opportunity for a healthy life. Wagners Retrievers is committed to running a sanitary operation. Whether you are looking for a couch companion or a hard-core hunting retriever our dogs will excel at both.