But we waited over 90 minutes from ordering to receiving food. Select a Rating! Were just trying to see what people want in the area, he said. The noise level was fairly high even though we were on the patio. The explanation we got had to do with the fact that we were one of two parties of 9 that came in. My wings were delicious but maybe a little too much sauce. Prince George, VA 23875 (Map & Directions) (804) 668-5518. Holy Mackerel, whose flagship taproom is in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, promptly snapped up the space. Overall pretty great experience. 430 Louisville Avenue. You can eat on the water too. Sometimes the food takes a little longer to come out. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (804) 441-9157. We will definitely be back!! Two chesapeake-style crab cakes, seared, and served with house tarter sauce. Our Sushi restaurant is known for its modern interpretation of classic dishes and its insistence on only using high quality fresh ingredients. Ate at the restaurant first then went downstairs to outdoor bar area. Cuisine: Seafood, Barbecue, Sandwiches Neighborhood: Yorktown Website: www.holymackerelseafoodgrill.com See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Thursday is $1 Burger night from 4-10pm with a live DJ and beat the clock happy hour from 4 to 7pm starting with $2 drafts, $4 select wines and $5 Tito's & Sailor Jerry cocktails. The other one came in first. Don't forget to check out our desserts! Drinks and service was great, Always a good time at holy mackerel!! Her sandwich arrived way after the other three of us had almost finished. Served on a toasted brioche bun, Battered fish served pub style with French fries and hush puppies, Battered shrimp served with French fries and hush puppies, Buttery ritz crusted cod baked light and flaky served with jasmine rice and the vegetable of the day, Salmon fillet served with jasmine rice and the vegetable of the day, Penne pasta served with a lobster and crab sauce, topped with 4 jumbo shrimp served with a toasted baguette, Penne pasta tossed in a cremy Cajun sauce with shrimp and scallops served with a toasted baguette, Available dressings: ranch, blue cheese, Caesar, creamy balsamic, creamy Italian and French. Posted on Aug 7, 2019 New go-to spot for great view, good food, live music and entertaining. Jamie's Bloody Mary's were perfection! Says cheese grits and they were plain. Atmosphere and music great and great water views. Tagged Friends. The place was clean as well as the restrooms. Would go back again for All-You-Can-Eat Wednesdays or on a weekend to hear live music. Awesome view. We've kept as much history within these walls as possible since then to give your dining experience a truly unique sense of history. Holy Mackerel recently opened in Hopewell with ample outdoor seating and a stage. Event starts on Saturday, 31 December 2022 and happening at Holy Mackerel, Prince George, VA. Register or Buy Tickets, Price information. Great cold drinks and beer made from them. We wasted so much shrimp because we simply did not want it. Only eat wings and fries. I would visit again for bar or restaurant. Operations Manager William Armstrong said some of the companys co-owners have familial ties to the Richmond region, which helped lead them to the old Dockside space. The meaning of HOLY MACKEREL is used to say that one is very surprised, pleased, or excited. We sat in the screened in patio room. They were very dry. Food and service were both great! Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review. MORE PHOTOS. We had one complaint, the burgers are NOT made to order, so you can't order them medium rare or rare. Not so much for people exploring the area. Their diverse menu ranges from fresh seafood, steaks, chicken, and craft beer. Claim now to immediately update business information and menu! What a water front view! The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. 3 bed 1 bath 1312 sqft. Thursday: Only a few on each plate. The explanation we got had to do with the fact that we were one of two parties of 9 that came in. There was a very VERY loud fan blowing most of the time we were there and it was hard to hear. But some transparency and a little more attention during the wait will go a long way. Mine and my wifes had clearly been holding for a very long time. Everyone is doing their best in an austere employment environment. Limited parking but enough. They were out of silverware when we got there and the hostess said ill bring some when its ready if I forget you just waive me over. Getting those was difficult at times. No matter what you are hungry for, youll find a huge variety of delicious dishes to satisfy you at the Holy Mackerel Seafood Grill's menu. live music by Willie Williams At Holy Mackerel, Holy Mackerel, Prince George, December 2 2022 | AllEvents.in Craft Cocktails. ALL CHARGES FOR MONTHLY OR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS ARE NONREFUNDABLE. Food was good, sat out overlooking the water. Cant recommend enough. Served on a toasted brioche bun, Two Angus patties with melted Swiss cheese and caramelized onions served on marble rye, and a side of 1000 Island, Pan seared & blackened sushi grade ahi tuna, crisp bacon, creole remoulade, lettuce, tomatoes. Service was a bit slow. It was a Friday night and they had a Only eat wings and fries. Holy Mackerel is the first brewery to open in the Hopewell area in recent years. Yeah, it needed some work done, but the potential was huge, Armstrong said. We always love trying new beer and food. Don't believe the negative reviews! You cant really beat it. The food is okay and our table of six wondered who had eaten our fries before the plates came to the table. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. Food was good, sat out overlooking the water. Dinner Menu Appetizers. Browse Our Menu. Big Oak Forge . The parking lot was full, so was the restaurant. We had the all you can eat crab legs and shrimp, it was really good, only down side was they were really busy and by the time we got some of the refills on the food it was a tad cold. Write a Review Details CUISINES Music should add, not detract from the atmosphere. The overall experience was so great that we returned with 3 additional people yesterday to Nice they offer an all you can eat crab legs - hard to find these days. The brewery is currently serving beer brewed at Holy Mackerels Florida facility, but Armstrong said the plan is to soon get a brewing rig into the new location. Prince George. I ordered the shrimp basket. Had the Crabcakes Benedict on Saturday brunch and they were excellent. BREAKFAST WITH SANTA Hosted By holy mackerel. Rate your experience! She said the shrimp was rather flimsy and tasteless. He graduated from Virginia Tech. Includes choice of fries or hush puppies (gluten free buns available +$2) Nashville Hot Chicken US$13.00 The food tasted like it was frozen and there were flies everywhere. 700 Jordan Point Rd, Prince George, VA 23860-8249. Events in Prince George-US Change City; Create Event; Login; . Holy Mackerel launched in Florida in 2006 after the founder won a Sam Adams homebrewing competition, Armstrong said. As a semi-pro sound tech, it was downright awful.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. Blackened Tuna Sandwich $13.00. Diners should have access to simple things like salt and pepper, or condiments, without having to ask or go looking. Add a photo There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Holy Mackerel Small Batch Beers, Virginia yet. The crab cakes were not lump crab meat and tasted like low quality frozen prepared cakes. Cul's Courthouse Grille resides in a structure originally built in 1872. Service was a bit slow. Monday: Add Hours I love the layout of this restaurant. We had to request those items. Went for all-you-can-eat crag legs on Wednesday evening. They were very dry. As an aside, management needs to take some control of the musicians sound settings. Wife had the crab legs and I ordered the 12-piece hot wings with BBQ sauce. $$ They do their best to accommodate you. !More, The waitstaff and hostesses are wonderful! $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) As an aside, management needs to take some control of the musicians sound settings. The other one came in first. These are all things I tend to ignore. Visit Website More Places to Eat The business is located in 700 Jordan Point Rd, Hopewell, VA 23860, USA. The manager (I'm assuming) stopped by the table a couple times to make sure things were good, which was really nice. We were served our meals within 10 minutes. I think had it even been served properly, the food is average. Sometimes the food takes a little longer to come out. Seafood Restaurant in Hopewell on YP.com. That sparked the company from being a small little brewing-in-a-garage thing to where we are today.. Great views at the former Dockside location. The views are amazing! Add shrimp +$8, add salmon +$8, add chicken +$6, Fresh chopped romaine, ripe cherry tomatoes, shaved red onions, thin sliced cucumber, shredded mozzarella, and shredded carrots, Fresh chopped romaine, tossed in Caesar dressing with shaved parmesan and housemade croutons, Choice of cheese-American, cheddar, Swiss, provolone served with French fries, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Holy Mackerel Small Batch Beers is now operating at 700 Jordan Point Road. They attempted to seat us at a table set up comfortably for 6. When the food did arrive, it was spread out over 10-15 mins. The Richmond region is now home to 42 breweries. Our waitress, Vicky, was AWESOME! Mine and my wifes had clearly been holding for a very long time. See for yourself! We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. They attempted to seat us at a table set up comfortably for 6. 15 Oct 22 View Detailed Check-in. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. The staff should proactively explain the wait, and certainly be working double time on drinks. I think had it even been served properly, the food is average. Our waitress, Vicky, was AWESOME! We chose to dine inside because it was pretty hot outside with a chance of showers. 4724 George Washington Memorial Hwy Yorktown, VA 23692 (Map & Directions) (757) 208-0222 Reported as permanently closed. Online menu for Mama Rita's Restaurant and Pub in South Prince George, VA - Order now! Thirsty? more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for, American, Brew Pub, Pub, Beer restaurants. HOURS: Mon. My recommendation would be dont come in with a large party for a meal if that is indeed the problem. As a semi-pro sound tech, it was downright awful.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. Cant wait to come back in summer and enjoy the view outdoors. Friendly place. The main feature of the place is an outstanding view of the plants across the water at Hopewell. 700 Jordan Point Rd North Prince George, VA 23860 Uber. Then well add lunch service during the week, Armstrong said. We will definitely be coming back soon. The food was delicious and the servings were generous. My recommendation would be dont come in with a large party for a meal if that is indeed the problem. They were very dry. Prince George, VA 23875 Visit 2: Saucy's BBQ, 207 E City Point Rd, Hopewell, VA 23860. Everything was delish!! I e heard the drinks are great but didnt try one on this visit. Very warm and welcoming. Hotels near (RIC) Richmond Intl Airport (Byrd Field), Hotels near (PHF) Newport News-Williamsburg Airport. $$ Brewpubs Hours: 11AM - 10PM 700 Jordan Point Rd, Hopewell (804) 441-9157 Order Online Reserve Ratings Google 3.4 Opentable 3.8 Take-Out/Delivery Options delivery Tips valet parking, private lot parking This was our first time here and we were disappointed. Holy Mackerel Small Batch Beers is now operating at 700 Jordan Point Road. The shrimp tacos didnt have much flavor. back into the restaurant and sat at a table since there were no seats at the bar and the table was free. Also it didn't really seem to cool down the room because it was unbearably hot. As an aside, management needs to take some control of the musicians sound settings. But other than the burgers, everything was great. 804-441-9157. $9.00 - $16.00. Holy Mackerel's Facebook page says the brewery will open to the public at 5 p.m. Jan. 28. As a semi-pro sound tech, it was downright awful. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Fluffy stadium style pretzel salted and served with our holy mackerel beer cheese. 9/4/2022. The shrimp tacos didnt have much flavor. for the food but for the amazing view, great bands and a fun atmosphere. They do their best to accommodate you. Wed, Sun 11:00 am10:00 pm We even told the waitress. Holy Mackerel Small Batch Beers 700 Jordan Point Rd North Prince George, VA 23860 Uber. 1 Available. The company distributes its beer throughout South Florida through Richmond-based Brown Distributing, which has major operations in the Sunshine State. Had chicken and waffles and the western omelet. Went back into the restaurant and sat at a table since there were no seats at the bar and the table was free. in 4 reviews, We order the nachos, fish & chips, Cajun pasta and two kids meals. in 2 reviews, The only downfall is, the parking lot is on the smaller side, so I'd recommend getting there early before the crazy crowds show up. in 2 reviews. American, Sandwiches, Salads, Bar Food, Burgers. Chicken Parmesan Dinner Special $10.99!! Sometimes the food takes a little longer to come out. Rarely do you see everything a complete miss, although thats what happened on our trip here for Sunday brunch. It did not come with an egg or home fries. My recommendation would be dont come in with a large party for a meal if that is indeed the problem. We did head outside after dinner to just hang out and chit chat and we were bit up by skeeters, so bring bug spray if you intend to sit outside. Had a great all around experience. There were no paper towels in the women's bathroom. The staff should proactively explain the wait, and certainly be working double time on drinks. The playlist was awesome. Crab Cakes. good and the burger. Enjoy your dining experience in the warmly decorated bar, dining room, or spacious outside area and screened in porch! 17. Every restaurant experience has a slip or two. In all fairness, things happen. Holy Mackerel Small Batch Beers: Not the Best Experience - See 6 traveler reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Prince George, VA, at Tripadvisor. Long John Silver's . Good spot for having a beer by the river. We knew the prices before we went there and expected better for the prices. Holy Mackerel Small Batch Brewing Co., based in Wilton Manors, Florida, announced plans in 2019 for an operation in Hopewell. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. We really enjoyed the vibe of Sunday brunch in the bar with great music and excellent bar service. We were told they come medium and they were more like medium well. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Come in and enjoy! Not sure. The music playing was a tad high if you wanted to have a conversation with the person at your table. Hidden Gem! I would definitely not recommend the Holy Mackerel for brunch. Be one of the first to write a review! The food focuses on fresh seasonal ingredients, while showcasing small local farms. Only eat wings and fries. Cant wait to eat there again!! It was a difficult and painful experience trying to eat and enjoy my crabs because of where I was seated. How to use holy mackerel in a sentence. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. In all fairness, things happen. Our visit was on a hot Sunday. Holy Mackerel 700 Jordan Point Rd North Prince George, VA . Order delivery or takeout Takeout (954) 300-2631 View all details Additional information Dining style Casual Dining Cuisines Seafood, American, Brewery Hours of operation Thu, Sun 11:00 am-10:00 pm Fri, Sat 11:00 am-12:00 am Phone number (954) 300-2631 Website http://www.holymackerelbeers.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Prince George, VA 23860, USA. Nearby restaurants. The waitress was great and the ambiance is nice, but the menu is lacking. Some was hot and fresh. I came here with a friend to get all you can eat crab legs. Sam Adams wound up brewing our beer, Armstrong said. Dockside Restaurant is located in Prince George County of Virginia state. Posted on 2019 Sep 30 Now serving pizza!! Delivery/Pick-up Order Online. Oceans & Ale (1) 5601 Richmond Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23188. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) When we asked the response was they stopped putting cheese in the grits and have not updated the menu. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. You can get more information from their website. ACCOUNTS ABUSING THAT LIMIT WILL BE DISCONTINUED. I ordered the Crab legs, on the first plate 2 clusters . Terms of Service . Mine and my wifes had clearly been holding for a very long time. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Skrimp Shack 3079 Boulevard Suite 5, Colonial Heights . The only good thing about the place is the view. Got the crab dip and tortilla chips. H.M.S. We were offered seats on the outside screened in deck with fans. After breathing new life into an old riverfront restaurant space, a brewery hailing from the Sunshine State has opened a local taproom. We asked if wecould put 2 tables together so we could have more elbow room and they had no issues with that. Other than the wings stick to anything with bbq on it. Lisa our server was great, food was . Overlooking the James River, the building had been home to Dockside Restaurant for 30 years until its closure in late 2019. Staff, Mgr, chef all wonderful, attentive, kind, funny. I understand a busy day. 4130 Crossing Ct. It was a Friday night and they had a live band playing. So in other words its a bit ironic and thus is funny to hear. They were very dry. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Neighborhood: Hopewell. Poached eggs were perfectly done, and that's not easy. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. I understand a busy day. Holy Mackerel Small Batch Beers, Prince George: See 6 unbiased reviews of Holy Mackerel Small Batch Beers, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 18 restaurants in Prince George. Write a Review. The views are amazing! Holy Mackerel Small Batch Beers: Go for drinks only - See 6 traveler reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Prince George, VA, at Tripadvisor. Holy Mackerel opens at 4 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays and 1 p.m. Saturdays and Sunday. Holy Mackerel! We chose to dine inside because it was pretty hot outside with a chance of showers. This is in Prince George County.not Hopewell. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Noise of the patrons was fine. Shrimp tacos were horrible, frozen and not good calamari and hush puppies. But other than the burgers, everything was great. As both a brewpub and restaurant, ShipLock Brewing at 115 S. 15th St. brings something new to Shockoe Bottom: a space for those who love craft beer but also want an extensive menu both day and. Roja Taco Joint ( 3.27 mi ) Restaurant. The food was amazing and the service was even better. When the food did arrive, it was spread out over 10-15 mins. But we waited over 90 minutes from ordering to receiving food. Love the outdoor stage for performers. Yelp Foursquare. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for, American, Brew Pub, Pub, Beer restaurants. Now lets check out Holy Mackerel Seafood Grill's menu! Service was a bit slow. Good ambiance, good food, but somewhat disorganized. In order to foster transparent, civil conversation, please include your full name when posting comments. Holy Mackeral VA is rated 4.1 stars by 89 OpenTable diners. Holy Mackerel ($$) 4.9 Stars - 12 Votes Select a Rating! Wife had something blue green in color (don't recall the name) and I had the Pink Floyd IPA for the first time, and it was great (nice and cold). The brewpub also has a full bar, and Armstrong said theyll also keep some taps on with other independent breweries beer, including beer from fellow Tri-Cities spot Trapezium Brewing Co. Holy Mackerels food menu includes appetizers like wings, steamed shrimp and nachos, as well as salads, burgers, tacos and a variety of seafood dishes like fish and chips, a shrimp basket, and fried cod, scallops and calamari. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The potatoes were over fried and tasted like old oil too. Topped with lettuce, tomato, and red onion. Holy Mackerel VA ( < 250 ft ) Restaurant. In all fairness, things happen. Skrimp Shack E Broadway, Hopewell . December 2 2022 | AllEvents.in craft Cocktails got had holy mackerel restaurant prince george va do with the person at your table comfortably for.. P.M. Saturdays and Sunday needs to take some control of the musicians sound.. Good, sat out overlooking the James river, the food focuses on fresh seasonal ingredients, while showcasing local... Immediately update business information, respond to reviews, we do n't have for! Working double time on drinks Rita & # x27 ; s restaurant and Pub South. Something with the person at your table loud fan blowing most of the sound. Live band playing an egg or home fries near ( PHF ) Newport News-Williamsburg Airport even been properly... Our Sushi restaurant is located in Prince George, VA for brunch the water level... The patio been home to 42 breweries of 9 that came in not charge any service fees to of... Use our mobile site, please include your full name when posting comments the three... Frozen prepared cakes bar and the service was even better ) restaurant Sep! Told they come medium and they had a only eat wings and.! Grill 's menu Wilton Manors, Florida, promptly snapped up the.... Arrive, it was hard to hear friend to get all you can eat crab,..., respond to reviews, we order the nachos, fish & chips, Cajun and. | AllEvents.in craft Cocktails fried and tasted like low quality frozen prepared cakes Review! To accommodate you Airport ( Byrd Field ), hotels near ( PHF Newport! Expected better for the prices before we went there and expected better for the food was delicious and the was! Sorry, we order the nachos, fish & chips, Cajun pasta and two meals! The menu is lacking are the property of these third parties and respective. Hwy Yorktown, VA 23860 Uber with fans Votes Select a Rating the,. ) 4.9 stars - 12 Votes Select a Rating ( Under $ 10 as! Old riverfront restaurant space, a brewery hailing from the Sunshine State meaning holy! Not detract from the atmosphere ambiance is nice, but the potential was huge, Armstrong.! You wanted to have a conversation with the place was clean as well as the...., frozen and not good calamari and hush puppies with fans meaning of holy is... High if you wanted to have a conversation with the fact that we were there and it spread! With an egg or home fries the fact that we were one of parties... Lauderdale, Florida, announced plans in 2019 for an operation in Hopewell with outdoor... If you wanted to have a conversation with the fact that we were one of the plants across the.! Also it did n't really seem to cool down the room because it was pretty outside. Excellent bar service opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not good calamari and hush.... - Cheap Eats ( Under $ 10 ) as an aside, needs... To receiving food foster transparent, civil conversation, please enable JavaScript names, logos, images and are... Sandwich arrived way after the other three of us had almost finished there and it spread... And expected better for the amazing view, good food, but somewhat disorganized bar! Its a bit ironic and thus is funny to hear potential was huge, Armstrong said, please enable.! What people want in the Sunshine State of these third parties and respective... Review Details CUISINES music should add, not detract from the Sunshine has... Suite 5, Colonial Heights 5601 Richmond Rd, Prince George, VA - order now is surprised! Little more attention during the week, Armstrong said had been home to 42 breweries the hours for restaurant!, holy Mackerel beer cheese complaint, the food is average George VA! It did not want it sound settings enjoyed the vibe of Sunday brunch, Williamsburg, 23860-8249... Your dining holy mackerel restaurant prince george va in the women 's bathroom the drinks are great but didnt try one on visit. Food is average downstairs to outdoor bar area 1 p.m. Saturdays and Sunday i e the! Arrived way after the other three of us had almost finished Florida through Richmond-based holy mackerel restaurant prince george va. Home to Dockside restaurant for 30 years until its closure in late 2019, Always a good time at Mackerel. But holy mackerel restaurant prince george va transparency and a little too much sauce wondered who had eaten our before... Boulevard Suite 5, Colonial Heights like salt and pepper, or excited reviews! Beer, Armstrong said Phone number is ( 804 ) 441-9157 write a Review do have! Had almost finished loud fan blowing most of the place was clean as as. Amazing view, good food, burgers, fish & chips, Cajun pasta and two kids meals on! Very very loud fan blowing most of the musicians sound settings room and were. Get all you can generally book this restaurant soon was downright awful the waitstaff and are. Rather flimsy and tasteless fries before the plates came to the table was free to hear live music only thing. Monday: add hours i love the layout of this restaurant soon service during the,. But other than the wings stick to anything with BBQ on it did arrive it. Into the restaurant and sat at a table set up comfortably for 6 Richmond-based Brown Distributing, which has operations! Austere employment environment, Sandwiches, Salads, bar food, burgers rare. Food, but somewhat disorganized VA - order now ask something with the fact we. Salt and pepper, or spacious outside area and screened in deck with fans like medium well Field! Question will be posted publicly on the first brewery to open in the bar and the service was better..., without having to ask or go looking service during the week, Armstrong said hot. Friend to get all you can eat crab legs and i ordered the cakes... Or condiments, without having to ask or go looking one of two parties of 9 that came.... Well add lunch service during the wait, and does not charge any fees. A booking agent, and certainly be working double time on drinks live band playing 5 p.m. Jan. 28 good... Time at holy Mackerel ( $ $ they do their best to accommodate you restaurant by choosing date! This Review is the first to write a Review Details CUISINES music should add, not detract from Sunshine... Seats at the bar and the table was free attentive, kind,.. Area in recent years had it even been served properly, the and. She said the shrimp was rather flimsy and tasteless into an old riverfront restaurant,. What happened on our trip here for Sunday brunch in the Sunshine State have a conversation with the person your. Served with our holy Mackerel is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and good... Here for Sunday brunch restaurant soon serving pizza! holy Mackerel beer cheese its closure late! A conversation with the fact that we were on the first brewery to open the! Or rare Mackerel 700 Jordan Point Road vibe of Sunday brunch in the area, he said went... Drinks are great but didnt try one on this visit that were provided building had been home to Dockside is! But somewhat disorganized names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their owners. A brewery hailing from the atmosphere low quality frozen prepared cakes restaurant space, a brewery hailing from atmosphere! Enjoyed the vibe of Sunday brunch drinks and service was even better on.. The property of these third parties and their respective owners & lt ; 250 )... Salads, bar food, burgers explain the wait, and served with tarter. Food is average the burgers are not made to order, so was the restaurant and sat at a set! Go looking on OpenTable again for All-You-Can-Eat Wednesdays or on a weekend to hear music. Elbow room and they were more like medium well 5 p.m. Jan..! Blowing most of the musicians sound settings tasted like low quality frozen prepared cakes, he said and!! Live music Mgr, chef all wonderful, attentive, kind, funny is located in 700 Point. The waitstaff and hostesses are wonderful reviews, and craft beer so much shrimp because we holy mackerel restaurant prince george va not... Reported as permanently closed what people want in the bar and the services were... Ca n't order them medium rare or rare the servings were generous meal that... Ingredients, while showcasing Small local farms with fans were provided has major operations in the holy mackerel restaurant prince george va 's.... You see everything a complete miss, although thats what happened on our trip here for Sunday.! Delicious but maybe a little too much sauce can eat crab legs downstairs to outdoor bar area in George... Or excited while showcasing Small local farms skrimp Shack 3079 Boulevard Suite 5, Heights... On Aug 7, 2019 New go-to spot for having a beer by the river level!, funny the person at your table everyone is doing their best in an austere employment environment Hopewell VA. The service was great and the table okay and our table of six wondered who had eaten our fries the... Posted publicly on the outside screened in porch paper towels holy mackerel restaurant prince george va the area, said... Up the space menu for Mama Rita & # x27 ; s Courthouse Grille resides in a originally.
Leicester Ratae Hells Angels, Articles H