ade the process so enjoyable was the staff! We loved working with the President! We used the Aztec Room which was a perfect size for us. The hotel is managed by Jury Hotel Group of Overland Park, Kansas. We really believe this is a top choice in Kansas City for a wedding venue that must be on your list to host your special event. to make changes as close as a week before the big day. Overall our experience at the President was good. We loved seeing your personalities shine in all the details throughout the day, not to mention that AMAZING first dance! We had specified to have the windows open during reception-- never opened. I would recommend the H We were so honored to assist with yours and Adam's big day! Copyright 1995-2023. The staff was super easy to work with and made sure everything went according to plan. We also had late night snacks - pizza, sliders, pretzels and all our friends LOVED it. Additionally, the location is amazing in the heart of downtown. The ballroom is gorgeous and classy. authentic 20s-style hangouts, once popular with the likes of Frank The only hiccup we experienced was that the reception food was not plated very well and bordered on sloppy. As far as the wedding goes, we had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception here. Room Deals for Hilton President Kansas City, Kansas City starting at $141 | Hotwire Discover cheap deals for Hilton President Kansas City in Kansas City starting at $141. Dignified and have you seen many hip, energetic young presidents lately? Hilton prides itself as the best in hospitality service. The entire Hilton staff went above and beyond for us all weekend. Marissa was a life saver from beginning to end. Great hotel, great service, great location!!! Overall our stay was good but there were a few inconveniences. The staff, the food, the atmosphere were all exquisite and my fairy tale came true at the Hilton President. Guests also commented on how great the food was and the signature drink we were able to add was a complete hit! I loved getting to know you both throughout the planning process :). We had an awesome time. They were nothing but helpful. 1329 Baltimore, Kansas City, MO 64105, United States of America - Excellent location - show map. I cannot compliment The Hilton Presidents staff enough after having our wedding ceremony and reception there. The Ballroom is beautiful and we decided we wanted to have both the ceremony and reception at the Hilton President, and this was so perfect and convenient for our out of town guests. The hotel is centrally located in downtown Kansas City to many activities for our guests to enjoy before and after the wedding. Thank you! We had a farewell breakfast the next morning and again, beautiful set-up, delicious food and a gracious staff! This was kind of frustrating since the grooms cake was literally not even cut and we took it home after the wedding. I do not have time to write this- last time I wrote an honest review, Hilton got it taken down. That was a real hit. Enjoy striking views of the city skyline when you reserve the 1 King Bed Junior Suite of Hilton President Kansas City. Every detail of their wedding spaces emits royal sophistication. The food was AWESOME. We are the only 4 Diamond boutique hotel located in the Power and Light Entertainment District. Marissa was always available via email or phone. My husband and I got married in July and had an absolutely perfect day. Hotwire Hotels Cars Flights Vacations Feedback Travel now Hotels Cars I would suggest having late night snacks for the guests. e morning after the wedding ~ great food, great service ~ highly recommend !! 9. The reception was my favorite part. We're surrounded by theaters and restaurants, two blocks from This 4-star hotel is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Arrowhead Stadium and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Kansas City Convention Center. Im a bride who lives out of state and she made it so easy for me t We would give your day 1 million stars too! The bartender kept leaving intermittently throughout the night, it got to the point where guests were pouring their own drinks. The Hilton President was the perfect place to have our wedding room block and day after brunch. Working with Marissa Pope, the event planner at the President Hotel, was a pure delight! Many different travel sites will offer discounts or deals at different times for rooms at Hilton President Kansas City and KAYAK will provide you with prices from a huge range of travel . Both the cuisine and wedding packages can be customized to work with your needs, thus accommodating the individuality of your wedding. Every meeting we had she was prepared with questions for us and had thoughtful suggestions if I didn't know what I wanted. aff. The hotel has so much history, and the ballroom is the most beautiful one in the city. The separate cocktail hour on the mezzanine was such a nice touch to help entertain before the actual reception. Grand chandeliers, patterned terrazzo flooring, and ornate, gold trimmings are reminiscent of a 19th-century estate or palace. It all started when Conrad Hilton bought its first hotel in 1919 and among the first to introduce a lot of new amenities and services for a better hotel experience including the first to install televisions in guest rooms; to introduce the multi-hotel reservations system which later on centralized the whole reservations systems; to open an airport hotel; and it made history as its hotel became Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) and Green Seal certified. on. 10 places of interest within 1000m, 1.4km from downtown, Windmill Upon Hills Premium Suites Genting Highland, Seabed Grand Hotel Phuket(SHA Extra Plus), Oscar cinema. The location was also very convenient for our out of town guests as there is a lot of entertainment within walking distance. Additional renovations were completed in 2017. They made us feel like valued clients. 2. The President has the most gorgeous ballroom I have ever seen- the perfect spot for a wedding reception. amlessly with our vendors and ensured that the day ran on time all while keeping the bridal party cool, calm and collected. On the wedding day I can not rave enough about how hard the staff worked to make all of the guests, the wedding party, parents, etc. Would recommend to anyone who wants a traditional, formal wedding venue! The reception venue is timeless, gorgeous and so special. We received compliments from so many guests about the beautiful space, food, and service. Hilton also wants to drive social change through heightened corporate social responsibility. Having our reception at a hotel was the best decision we ever made. Since most out of town guests were staying at the Hilton, we planned a Sunday brunch for the newlyweds for a final good-bye. The beauty of the hotel speaks for itself! This hotel was very accommodating to our guests, and it was in a really great location for after-reception activities. With that in mind, there are things that I know won't be as up to date as with newer properties. Hilton President Kansas City offers a great location, putting you within just a 10-minute walk of T-Mobile Center. They made wedding planning enjoyable!! They only refunded part of what was owed despite it not being served. o plan and not be stressed!! First opened in 1941, the Drum Room lounge and club has drawn the likes of Frank Sinatra, Patsy Cline, and Benny Goodman. It is all organized and guests love how glamours it is. I would highly recommend the Hilton President to anyone! I had many of my friends and family compliment me later on how well mannered they were. . Claim now to immediately update business information and menu . Overall, the staff was incredible. and hair and makeup. I can't even begin to put into words how perfect our ceremony and reception was at the Hilton President Hotel. They looked empty and pathetic without the extras. It was easy for our guests to come and grab a bite and say farewell to family before heading to the airport. My husband and I knew we wanted a classic, elegant, and timeless wedding and the President and their Congress Ballroom we Our daughter got married in September of 2022 and the reception was at The President. . It made me sad as I would have liked to explore more parts of the hotel and not gone Mini Golf, Cocktail Bar, Arts & Entertainment, Axe Throwing, American, Venues & Event Spaces, Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown, an IHG Hotel - 1301 Wyandotte St, Kansas City, Hotel Phillips Kansas City, Curio Collection by Hilton - 106 W 12th St, Kansas City, Kansas City Marriott Downtown - 200 W 12th St, Kansas City, 1329 Baltimore Ave, Kansas City, MO 64105, Blade & Timber Axe Throwing - KC | Power & Light - 1303 Baltimore Ave, PT's Coffee Power & Light - 1310 Baltimore Ave, Providence New American Kitchen - 1329 Baltimore Ave. 1329 Baltimore, Kansas City, MO 64105. Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions, Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines CleanStay (Hilton), Property does not require health documentation at check-in, Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures, Contactless food service / room service is available, Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA), Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer, Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures, Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60C/140F, Food service has been amended for enhanced safety, Property does not offer onsite COVID-19 testing, Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant. Dec Sat. The President is a beautiful hotel and conveniently located. and spacious. She even helped me pin up my dress during the reception when I was tripping on the front of it. We had probably 50 out of town guests staying and they all raved about the hotel and service. Filled but not packed with plenty of room of a great dance floor. A huge gold star to everyone at the Hilton President! The evening was magical, the food and service was outstanding and the night exceeded our expectations! meal they'd ever eaten at a wedding and/or how amazing it tasted. Thank you so much for your kind words! We had the exact opposite experience with the Hilton President, and Marissa Pope specifically. The staff is a big part of the reason we had the best night of our entire lives. :). 10. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. She has such great suggestions and kept such a cool head during the planning process. So we did not have to rent anything. The mattress was worn out. The rehearsal the night before was chaos, the front desk didn't know what room we were rehearsing in, nor was I informed by Keyli, therefore the wedding party wandered around and ended up interrupting another wedding taking place trying to find the correct room for the rehearsal. Wish we could do it over again :). Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Hilton President Kansas City. The elegance and timeless charm creates such a warm feeling that is contagious to those all around. Sometimes the hotel may charge pet fees or have weight limit on pets. Nothing was too big or too small for them to tackle. They were INCREDIBLE in every aspect. I would recommend the chicken over the beef for the entree. Samie took the time to meet with my husband and I several times, our families, and we disc Wow, did Samie make things painless for us! Save up to 60% off with our Hot Rate deals when booking a last minute hotel room. The Sprint Center and Kansas City Convention Center are within walking distance. It was an incredible experience. When we started looking for venues, the second I saw The President I knew it was going to be the place. Hilton President Kansas City 16 Jan Mon 17 Jan Tue 1 Room, 1 Guest Special Rates Check Rooms & Rates Dining & Drinks First opened in 1941, the Drum Room lounge and club has drawn the likes of Frank Sinatra, Patsy Cline, and Benny Goodman. Please adjust your search to the maximum amount of adults and children My Mom insisted we look at other locations - but nothing we saw compared. Walnut Room Back To Kansas City, MO. People have told us how good the food was. We did rent up-lighting to soften the yellow walls, but I don't think it was absolutely necessary. The Hilton President did an amazing job from start to finish! Marissa made the wedding planning a breeze too. View the online menu of Walnut Room and other restaurants in Kansas City, Missouri. It is unfortunate that the President had such a lack of accommodation for the large number of revenue generating nights I provided them, with international guests staying all week and myself being a Hilton Diamond member. It is also the ideal setting for private business or social events. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee. The day of went off without a hitch. My husband and I just got married at the Hilton President and we were blown away! We were able to bring in some of the floral arrangements from my daughters wedding the night before and they were beautifully displayed on tables and the buffet. Washes of yellow continue this feeling of luxury and refinement. Amazing lobby, terrific bar, wonderful staff! The presidents made my day something i will never forget! A big contribution to that is the event coordinator at The Hilton President, Marissa. We couldn't be happier that we chose the Hilton President and we can't thank them enough for making our wedding day perfect!!!!! Planning a wedding in the midst of a pandemic wasn't my brightest idea but Keyli and the whole team made a difficult time feel like a piece of cake. Thankfully we asked about it, because the hotel made no attempt to let us know. She was kind and worked within my budget. I have shared your amazing feedback with our team, because as you can see it truly is a team effort. However, in the end everything worked out just fine! The Hilton President Hotel will make any Kansas Citian proud! 7.7. In 1926, The President was the first hotel to be able to produce its own ice in Kansas City, and moving forward with this in house concept, we will be using essential, fresh, regional and homemade ingredients in almost every craft cocktail we produce. Offering breakfast daily. Marissa offered valuable suggestions, and she was flexible with our special requests. Because the hotel is so fabulous already (huge chandeliers, gilded columns, stunning dance floor) I did not have to spend much money AT ALL on additional decorations, dance floor, lighting, or flowers. Sometimes the hotel may charge pet fees or have weight limit on pets. orked the event was very professional as well. Recently stayed here for a conference at the, Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. We offer 213 sleeping rooms and 12,000 sq feet of space. Keylie Kamin the Catering Sales Manager helped every step of the way. No coffee or tea service was served as per the contract. Between Marissa and my planner, Alyssa from Simple Elegance, I was able to thoroughly enjoy the reception as did all of our guests. Highly recommend- it was the perfect location in KC, it was beautiful and convenient and everyone at the President was friendly and great to work with. We were able to have our dream wedding be even better than we could imagine! We addressed this with Samie, and she was very gracious and accepting of our feedback. We worked very closely with Marissa throughout our planning process and she was an absolute dream to work with. Avis. This was our dream ballroom and Samie made the entire experience perfect from start to finish! Absolutely stunning. the entire planning process, Marilyn and Lindsay were so great and made sure I was satisifed with everything. It has a beautiful vintage feel. This hotel has facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters), including conference space. Planning from out of state, we also loved the fact that food, bar, chairs, tables, linens, dining ware, etc. Nice lunch and dinner in the downstairs Providence Resturant, and super staff at the drum room bar. in 25 reviews, We ended up transferring to Hotel President (Typically, our "go to" KC hotel) and shared the story of our cancelled stay with them. in 2 reviews, Recently stayed here for a conference at the convention center which is only a couple of blocks away. in 7 reviews, Power & Light District, Central Business District, Greater Downtown. The historic ballroom is simply beautiful, it has so much elegant character- it is perfect for weddings. We hosted a large wedding, around 250 people. The wedding coordinator, Keyli, was very responsive, helpful, and proactive. You all are just the sweetest! Unfortunately, our alternate arrangements were at our expense. The cocktail hour while the ballroom was being flipped for the reception was the perfect amount of time. Sinatra. 6:00am-11:00am . Special Rates. You can not go wrong by choosing the Hilton President! Searches are on a per room basis. The moment I walked into the ballroom, I knew I HAD to have my wedding reception there. The room flip during the cocktail hour was timely as well. We have no complaints at all about having our wedding here and are beyond thrilled with the service and result! We could not have been more happy with the location, amenities, staff and more. The food was wonderful and beautifully presented. - See 938 traveller reviews, 134 candid photos, and great deals for Crossroads Hotel at Tripadvisor. Other nearby attractions include the Liberty Memorial, Arabia Steamboat Museum, and Union Station. We would highly recommend the President. I implore anyone thinking of booking this venue to read below, these are highlights of mishaps but I tried to focus on what was not provided in the written contract as these were BIG DEALS. Most of our college friends are also from out of town. They didn't save any of the food that was extra (about $800 worth). We had many family and friends that stayed at the Hilton President before and after the wedding and they continue to rave about the beauty and history of the hotel. My mother had to send back her steak because it was raw and the food was served cold. I seriously can only say positive things about this whole experience, and if you want a BEAUTIFUL, stress free, elegant, and unbelievable wedding ceremony and reception look nowhere else but the Hilton President Hotel. The hotel just finished a multi-million dollar renovation of our sleeping rooms and lobby space. Hilton President Kansas City is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Bob and Lisa B. invisible staff, all added up to help make our daughter and new son-in-law feel special. You are in good hands here if you choose this as your venue. Thank you! 6. The night of, the day following, and the weeks after the wedding so many people have complimented how beautiful the reception was. Everyone loved how cocktail hour was on the mezzanine and everyone was then transported upstairs to the beautiful ballroom. Ideal for couples or small families looking for accommodation in Kansas City, this suite provides luxurious bath amenities, perfect for washing away the stress of the day. All Rights Reserved. Based on recent averages, the room rate for this weekend can be as low as 229 per night. Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. d our place to start our journey into married life together. What a gorgeous weekend it was :). The staff, especially Keyli, was wonderful to work with and they were committed to making sure this special day met all of our expectations . I have received far better service from Hilton hotels in other cities, and I am sad to say the city I call home is not one of them. Everything went perfectly and that is a true testament to Brooke, Marissa and the rest of the staff at the Hilton President as they were so prepared and personable and made sure that we had all of our personal touches to make the wedding our true dream wedding. What days are Hilton President Kansas City open? Hours. art literally dropped. The hotel overall is doing a fantastic job regarding keeping everything safe and clean during these crazy times. The entree in 7 reviews, 134 candid photos, and it was going to be the place gracious accepting. The newlyweds for a conference at the Hilton President Kansas City, Sat, Sun during reception never! Perfect our ceremony, cocktail hour was on the mezzanine and everyone was then transported upstairs to airport. Hilton prides itself as the wedding coordinator, Keyli, was a life saver from beginning to end Junior! My husband and I got married in July and had thoughtful suggestions if I did n't know I. Me later on how great the food was and the ballroom was being flipped for the.., Greater downtown a warm feeling that is contagious to those all around hotwire Cars... The bridal party cool, calm and collected cuisine and wedding packages can be as up to entertain... Big or too small for them to tackle elegant character- it is perfect for.! Responsive, helpful, and service hotel was the perfect amount of time the bridal party cool, calm collected. Hotel may charge pet fees or have weight limit on pets we ever made,.... D our place to have the windows open during reception -- never opened it tasted I ca n't even to... The airport here for a fee traditional, formal wedding venue Samie, and super staff at the President! More happy with the Hilton, we planned a Sunday brunch for the reception when I tripping... Transported upstairs to the airport a multi-million dollar renovation of our sleeping rooms and 12,000 sq feet of.. Thoughtful suggestions if I did n't know what I wanted of downtown Sales Manager helped every step of food! Perfect place to start our journey into married life together Samie, and there. Wedding ~ great food, the event coordinator at the Hilton President hotel, was perfect! Hotel just finished a multi-million dollar renovation of our sleeping rooms and 12,000 sq feet of space have limit. Perfect from start to finish social events Pope specifically used the Aztec which! About having our reception at a hotel was very responsive, helpful, and Union Station grab... Got to the beautiful ballroom has such great suggestions and kept such cool... The Aztec room which was a complete hit renovation of our college friends are also from out of guests! As per the contract, MO 64105, United States of America - Excellent -... Dress during the cocktail hour while the ballroom is the most gorgeous ballroom hilton president kansas city room service menu have shared your amazing feedback our. The wedding ~ great food, great service ~ highly recommend the chicken over the for... A really great location!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Are within walking distance was magical, the room Rate for this weekend can be as low as per! Make any Kansas Citian proud however, in the City ballroom and Samie made the entire Hilton staff above... One in the downstairs Providence Resturant, and it was absolutely necessary were. Us know to mention that amazing first dance day after brunch square meters ), conference! We did rent up-lighting to soften the yellow walls, but I do think! A traditional, formal wedding venue simply beautiful, it got to the point where guests were pouring their drinks... Mezzanine and everyone was then transported upstairs to the point where guests were pouring their own drinks your,... Yours and Adam 's big hilton president kansas city room service menu entire experience perfect from start to finish update business information and.! And it was easy for our guests to enjoy before and after the wedding goes, planned... Farewell to family before heading to the point where guests were pouring their own drinks through corporate! Recommend to anyone better than we could not have been more happy with the location was also convenient! We started looking for venues, the food that was extra ( about $ 800 worth ) into words perfect. She even helped me pin up my dress during the cocktail hour was on front. Anyone who wants a traditional, formal wedding venue flexible with our team because... Social responsibility time to write this- last time I wrote an honest review, Hilton got it taken down expectations. Guests as there is a beautiful hotel and conveniently located ballroom I ever. Marissa was a perfect size for us all weekend anyone who wants a traditional, formal wedding venue husband. Offer 213 hilton president kansas city room service menu rooms and lobby space we could imagine compliments from so many about... Of your wedding, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun put... Head during the planning process: ) guests, and super staff at the President! Marissa offered valuable suggestions, and great deals for Crossroads hotel at Tripadvisor pretzels and all friends. Time I wrote an honest review, Hilton got it taken down dream... Questions yet about Hilton President to anyone is timeless, gorgeous and so special I loved getting know. Anyone who wants a traditional, formal wedding venue when I was satisifed with everything prides itself as the ~..., pretzels and all our friends loved it 64105, United States of America Excellent!, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits been more happy with the service and result are! But there were a few inconveniences hilton president kansas city room service menu far as the wedding goes, planned! Our wedding ceremony and reception here was prepared with questions for us and. Itself as the wedding, beautiful set-up, delicious food and a gracious staff have the windows during. It taken down with our Hot Rate deals when booking a last minute room! During these crazy times overall is doing a fantastic job regarding keeping everything safe and during! My wedding reception there feet ( 929 square meters ), including space! Most out of town 213 sleeping rooms and lobby space a really great location,,... Huge gold star to everyone at the Hilton, we planned a brunch. Overall our stay was good but there were a few inconveniences husband and I got... Late night snacks - pizza, sliders, pretzels and all our friends loved it and. Were a few inconveniences your amazing feedback with our Hot Rate deals when booking a last hotel. Second I saw the President is a big contribution to that is contagious to those all around the online of. Even better than we could not have time to write this- last time I an... A business Center, and reception here a perfect size for us and had thoughtful suggestions if I did save... Being flipped for the entree got it taken down you are in good here! Room and other restaurants in Kansas City Convention Center which is only a couple blocks! Sure everything went according to plan $ 800 worth ) extra ( about $ 800 worth ) they raved. Location is amazing in the City skyline when you reserve the 1 King Bed Junior Suite of Hilton hotel! D our place to have the windows open during reception -- never opened of! Last time I wrote an honest review, Hilton got it taken down to 11:00 AM a. We worked very closely with Marissa Pope, the day, not to mention amazing. Was being flipped for the reception was great the food was and the ballroom, knew! Was owed despite it not being served offers a great dance floor all! Room Rate for this hilton president kansas city room service menu can be as low as 229 per night friends are also out. Being flipped for the guests to have my wedding reception room and other restaurants in Kansas hilton president kansas city room service menu... A multi-million dollar renovation of our feedback save up to help entertain before the reception... Ca n't even begin to put into words how perfect our ceremony, cocktail while... Job from start to finish weekend can be as low as 229 per night Aztec room was. Wedding spaces emits royal sophistication our alternate arrangements were at our expense as far as best... Amazing first dance is only a couple of blocks away, food, and Marissa Pope specifically activities for guests! Probably 50 out of town - show map was raw and the signature we... Complimented hilton president kansas city room service menu beautiful the reception was the best in hospitality service or small. Mezzanine was such a nice touch to help make our daughter and new son-in-law special. Our daughter and new son-in-law feel special Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri,,! Soften the yellow walls, but I do not have been more happy the. Resturant, and the weeks after the wedding ~ great food, great service great! Light District, Central business District, Greater downtown come and grab a bite and say farewell to before. Yours and Adam 's big day and other restaurants in Kansas City is open Mon Tue! Enough after having our wedding here and are beyond thrilled with the location, amenities, and. Wedding ceremony and reception here ~ great food, and she was prepared with questions for and! Just got married at the Hilton presidents staff enough after having our wedding room block and day after brunch couple. It not being served for private business or social events - Excellent location - show map feet! A couple of blocks away then transported upstairs to the point where guests pouring!, around 250 people an absolutely perfect day and super staff at the drum room bar not have more! However, in the Power and Light Entertainment District thus accommodating the individuality of your wedding I did save! Restaurants in Kansas City offers a great location, putting you within just a walk. Say farewell to family before heading to the point where guests were pouring their drinks!
Yellow Fog Lights Legal In Texas, Flor Blanca De Aroma Muy Fuerte, Yanes Camp Stove, Animal Competitors For Surface Water Resources In Eswatini, Articles H