Mokuna 33 The Kana Legend (N Aoao 464-477) PDF. However, his position of authority and roles vary from one island group to another. Kane as a triad, Kane, Kana (Ku), Lono, exists alone in the deep intense night which he has created, and brings about, first light, then the heavens, then the earth and the ocean, then sun, moon, and stars. the prayer, the audience meanwhile sitting motionless in perfect stillness until, at the word noa, the tapu was "freed" and they might resume their customary liberty of movement. The art of tattooing in the Hawaiian culture is called Kkau. Of all the hundreds of Hawaiian gods, Kane is the most important. The dragons and other kupuas came as spirit servants of the gods. Ellis found the name Kane-nui-akea attached to a stone image from Kauai brought to the heiau of Kauai-kahaloa at Puapuaa in Kona, Hawaii, and with it two wooden gods called Kane-ruru-honua (Kane shaking the earth) and Rora-maka-ehe (probably Lono with flashing eyes) and a feather god called Ke-kua-ai-manu (The bird-eating god). It is significant that the female gods of growth, Laka and Hiiaka, are invoked with Kane, and that the plants used for temple decoration are included among the names of Kane: the fragrant myrtle (maile), the ieie vine or climbing pandanus, the sacred lehua and dracaena trees out of which images were carved. One of the most popular designs in Hawaii is the hibiscus flower tattoo. Apart from being a war god, Ku was associated with several roles. When he comes to his worshipers in a dream, he is seen in his human form with his feet standing on earth and his head touching the clouds, one side of his body black and the other side white. Ruler of the ocean. The prayer to the aumakua must hence be inclusive. We recommend getting one on your hands or near the ankles. esteemed dance and art form, Hula. Kane and Ku spit (or breathe) into the nostrils, Lono into the mouth, and the image becomes a living being. In Hawaii, Kanaloa was not as important as the three gods Kane, Ku, and Lono, likely because the people of the island later arranged their pantheon to resemble the Christian triadic pattern. Arise, O Woman-in-green, Arise, O red Kapo, O Kapo, return-n-n! By Cary Hardy Hi there! . Ku was the god of war and the male generating power. In the Hawaiian culture, the dragon represents a major source of life. Pele, Kapo, and the male and female Ku gods are also invoked. In ancient times, almost all Hawaiian people had tattoos on their bodies, representing their rank and status in society. In another legend, Wakea seduced the goddess Hina, and she gave birth to the Hawaiian island of Molokai. She is the daughter of Peles sister Hiiaka-i-kapua-enaena, and is married to Lono, God of fertility and peace. . The first-born son of the Wkea and Hoohokukalani is stillborn. to petroglyphs carved into rock or tattoo patterns on the body. https://alohaislandlei.com/blog/hawaiian-gods-and-goddesses/, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kne&oldid=1128916474, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 22 December 2022, at 17:21. respond Ku and Lono. The four main gods were Kane, Ku, Lono and Kanaloa. Kane, assisted by Ku and Lono and opposed by Kanaloa, makes the heaven and the earth. Owau wale no ke hina nei, E hina pu ae no kaua, e Kane e! "Great Hawaii of the green back and mottled seas" this land is called. Kanaloa was god of the ocean; Pele, the goddess of fire. In Samoa, hes known as Tagaloa, who fished up the stone from the bottom of the ocean, which became the first land. The goddess, Hi'iaka (sister of goddess Pele) is wooed by the mortal Lohi'au, former lover of the fire goddess Pele who consumes then in flames of rage. Polynesian Tattoos With Hawaiian Symbols. Hes known as Wakea in Hawaii and the rest of Eastern Polynesia, but hes called Mangaia in the Cook Islands. What do triangles mean in Hawaiian tattoos? Then Kane . Sometimes, even the bones were split to form needles to create such body art. Ku is one of the 4 major Hawaiian Tiki Gods and represents God of War, Energy and . Some gods and goddesses reigned over extensive realms of utmost importance to native Hawaiian She is often identified . Hawaiian tattoos and body art have a history of thousands of years and experienced a renewed popularity since the 90s, together with other tribal tattoo styles. God of procreation. The flower is symbolic to the women of Hawaii, and is actually the state flower. They begin on the twenty-sixth day of the month, the day dedicated to Kane, and in six days, including the days of Kane, Lono, Mauli, Moku, Hilo, Hoaka, form the heavens and the earth. So to estimate the price of a Hawaiian tattoo, the best indicators would be its size and complexity instead of the type of design it takes. Dragon tattoos are quite popular in tattoo art and are an equally significant part of Hawaiian tribal tattoos. They should all eat the sacrifices and offerings together; the difference lay in the law of each god and the things dedicated to each." He is considered the highest of the four major Hawaiian deities, along with K, Kanaloa and Lono. They name him Ke-lii-ku-honua (The chief Ku(mu)-honua) or Honua-ula because made out of "red earth." This divine mutability begins to explain how the Hawaiians have 4 gods, but also 40, and 400, and 400,000. Anyone born with a birthmark on the right side is said to be so given. 3. In a myth, Haumea had a magical stick known as Makalei, which allowed her to change from an old woman into a beautiful young girl. Chiefs who count their genealogy direct from Kane, whether on the Ulu or Nanaulu line, rank among the hoalii or high tapu chiefs as distinguished from the lower grades of chiefs with a less distinguished family genealogy. The drinking of a victim's eye with the kava as an offering to deity is reported from other groups. Ancient Hawaiians performed religious ceremonies at their temples known as heiau. Kane Kane was the father of living creatures. He represented the god of procreation and was worshiped as ancestor of chiefs and commoners. During his stay in Hawaii, the people eventually realized that he was a mere mortal. Return, that we may have mana (sacred power)." Read on to know more about Hawaiian symbols and meanings. 125 Hawaiian Gods Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images CREATIVE BROWSE Images Images Creative Editorial Video Creative Editorial FILTERS CREATIVE EDITORIAL VIDEO 125 Hawaiian Gods Premium High Res Photos Browse 125 hawaiian gods stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. E Kane-noho-uka, E Kane-noho-kai, E Kane-noho-pali-luna, E Kane-noho-pali-lalo, E Kane-ha-lo-luna, E Kane-ha-lo-lalo, E Kane-ha-lo-lewa-luna, E Kane-ha-lo-lewa-lalo, Kane-moe, Kane-moe-awakea, Kane-kokala, Kane-kokala-loa, Kane-kokala-lu-honua, Kane-kokala-ku-honua, Kane-kokala-i-ke-kiu, Kane-kokala-i-ke-ahe, Kane-i-ka-holo-nui, Kane-i-ka-holo-iki, O Kane! We also participate in other various affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links, without any additional cost to you. He was also the god of the forests and jungles with all their gifts like wood, medicinal plants and leaves, etc. He was the god of procreation and was worshipped as ancestor of chiefs and commoners. There are many reasons to have a tattoo. The triad of gods unite in forming the world. Kane! Ku, like his brothers Kane and Lono, was a child of the sky god Rangi and the Earth goddess Papa. Io was also the first and original Hawaiian God. Its believed that Pele resides in an active volcano in the Kilauea crater, an area considered sacred. More than a few Hawaiian families can still identify their aumakua today. According to the myths, Kane lives in a floating cloud between earth and heaven, located at the west of the Hawaiian island, off the coast of Kauai. The garden, which is very sacred, goes by a multiplicity of names. They are also more colorful now. Hawaiian islands are matched perfectly with the flower. The stone itself was sprinkled with water or with coconut oil and covered with a piece of bark cloth during the ceremony. Lono, for example, is the deity of peace and prosperity. Hoolono ana oe e Kane i ka wai e! Each aspect of nature became associated with a god or a goddess, whose tales were kept alive in an oral tradition. Death is the penalty for Kumuhonua because he did not keep the command of the god. O Kane of the proclaiming voice, O Kane of the great pro-claiming voice, O Kane of the small pro-claiming voice, You are listening on the pinnacle, You are listening to the ocean, You are listening to the rain, You are listening to the great wind, You are listening to the rumbling, You are listening to the murmuring sound, O Kane, give heed (to me)! When he comes to his worshipers in a dream, he is seen in his human form with his feet standing on earth and his head touching the clouds, one side of his body black and the other side white. The prayer is finished, it is free. In the Hawaiian language, Laka means gentle and to attract. What are the 4 tiki gods? Hawaiian shoulder back tattoos are popular among those interested in Hawaiian tribal motifs or wish to carry on their Hawaiian culture. This shark deity is said to have come from the east, and for this reason, many Hawaiians face their front door eastward and make their morning prayers facing the sun as a sign of respect for Kane'i'kokala. Kane-ka-uila-nui makeha i ka lani, Kane-ka-wawahi-lani, Kane-i-ka-pohakaa, Kane-i-ka-pohakau, Kane-i-ka-puahiohio, Kane-i-ka-anuenue, Kane-i-ke-pili, Kane-i-ka-ua. At the same time, Kanaloa tried to duplicate Kne's feat, but his statue failed to come to life. He was feared as a sorcerer, but any plot against his life seemed invariably to be checked by a violent thunderstorm. Though he doesn't feature as prominently in Hawaiian mythology as other gods, he's the god of the sea and long-distance sailing voyages. ", The worship paid to Kane was of a simple character, without human sacrifice or laborious ritual. The complexities of the relationships between all Hawaiian gods are explained in many legends. You can get a Hawaiian tattoo anywhere on your body. When it comes to tattoos, there are some symbols that Hawaiian people treasure more than others. Get a tattoo of this turtle for good fortune. The word for god or goddess in Hawaiian is akua, whose meaning is very indeterminate. Is Maui a Hawaiian god? In Hawaiian mythology, Lono is a fertility and music god who descended to Earth on a rainbow to marry Laka. The Rainbow Goddess, Anuenue, who is sister to the primal gods Kane and Kanaloa, acts as a messenger of the Gods. The same invocation is repeated to the female aumakua and their names are listed. Hawaiians use plant fibers to make their traditional grass skirts and plants, including flowers. This practice may get a side-eye if performed today because its risky. Eventually, her secret was revealed so she ceased living with her human creations. The priests even honored him in a sacred ceremony in their temples. I will live through all of you, my gods. So he challenged Kne, saying something to the effect, "that man will live only a certain span of time, then he will die. In addition there were the 'parent' or 'creation . Mokuna 35 Romance of the Swimmer (N Aoao 489-497) PDF. There is a parallel legend that says that Kne alone breathed life into the man-statue. Hawaiian Gods and Goddesses Kane The chief god of the Hawaiian pantheon, Kane was the creator and the god of light. Between the 4th and 7th centuries CE, Polynesians settled in the region and introduced the worship of the four main godsKane, Ku, Lono, and Kanaloaand several lesser deities. When the people in old Hawaiians built a canoe they would invoke Kane's blessing for the building and Kanaloa's for its sailing. Certain Hawaiian plants produced a highly acidic juice, which was used as ink to create a temporary tattoo, marking the death of a loved one, which would last anywhere between six months to a year. These large tattoos incorporate essential elements from Hawaiian culture and represent the significance of ancient and tribal designs. You can add flowers or geometric designs to the sea turtle to add more detail and intricacy to your tattoo. On the east side near the sea red earth lies beside black soil. One time, she used her kohe lele (flying vagina) to save her sister Pele from being raped. It is a conception that the green gecko brings illness and bad fortune to whomever it comes in contact with. The islands of Hawaii are notorious for their supernatural activity; the ancient spiritual presence is not only acknowledged by the local people, it is revered and feared. If you love Hawaii and want a tattoo to pay tribute to its rich heritage, get the outline of the Hawaiian islands inked on your hand. Kamakau asserts that a chief possessed by the spirit of Ka-hoalii might invoke this law at any time when the followers of the chief were assembled. Kapo is the Hawaiian Goddess of Magic. In the great assembly he is--understands And gives freedom to me, O Kane-of-Lono! Hes called Tane in Tahiti, New Zealand and southeastern Polynesia. Hawaiian Etymology . E Kane-leo-ula-nui, E Kane-leo-ula-i-ke-ahi, E Kane-leo-ula-i-ka-uahi, E Kane-leo-ula-i-ka-noe, e, E Laka e, e Laka hoi, E Laka i ka ulu wehiwehi! He's called Tane in Tahiti, New Zealand and southeastern Polynesia. For the islanders, any animals that lived on land or in the sea were life and death. Produce sacredness, produce freedom, freedom for me. 18 Maui, when he recovers his wife from Bat, has to be appeased with the eyes of the abductor offered to him in a cup of awa before his injured feelings are pacified. Today, the Hawaiian religious practices are protected by the American Indian Religious Freedom Act. This 3/4th Hawaiian tribal sleeve tattoo is beautifully done. Prior to the arrival of the missionaries in 1820, Hawaiians believed in many gods. 24 Kane himself is said to have come to Hawaii from the east, and old Hawaiians make the front door face the east as a sign of Kane worship and turn toward the sun when they offer their morning prayer. Kkau is actually two words combined: K means to strike and kau means to place, which very literally describes how an uhi (tattoo) is created using the ancient method of hand-tapping. Kne is the Hawaiian god of forests and trees. Two stones in the cave of Ke-ana at Kahuku on Oahu are said to be the bodies of two boys who disobeyed their mother's injunction to keep silence during a thunderstorm. Haumea was the patroness of childbirth invoked in pregnancy and childcare. Many of the Tiki Masks are designed based on the four main gods. O Kane-of-the-great-lightning-flashes-in-the-heavens, O Kane-the-render-of-heaven, O Kane-the-rolling-stone, O Kane-of-the-whirlwind, O Kane-of-the-rainbow, O Kane-of-the-atmosphere, O Kane-of-the-rain, O Kane-of-the-heavenly-cloud, O Kane-standing-before-the-pointed-clouds, O Kane-standing-before-the-heavenly-clouds, O Kane-in-the-cloud-above, O Kane-in-the-cloud-floating-low, O Kane-in-the-cloud-resting-on-the-summit, O Kane-in-the-cloud-over-the-low-hills, O Kane-of-the-heavenly-star, O Kane-of-the-dawn, O Kane-of-the-clouds-on-the-horizon, O Kane-of-the-red-rainbow, O Kane-of-the-great-wind, O Kane-of-the-little-wind, O Kane-of-the-zephyrs, O Kane-of-the-peaceful-breeze, O Kane-of-the-strong-thrust, O Kane-of-the-great-water-source, O Kane-of-the-little-water-source, O Kane-traveling-mountainward, O Kane-traveling-seaward. Noa no iau nei! Pahala ka ua kala i mahiki, Mahiki ka lani a ka uila nui; Nui na kalo kani uina! Modern tattooing is different because it centers around tattoo guns, readymade ink, and sterilization equipment to deliver satisfying results. Meaning and Healing Properties. By the way, theres something intrinsically admirable about Hawaiian tattoos. Mui is a demi-god who is popular in the Native Hawaiian culture. In some Hawaiian legends, Wakea and his wife, Papa, were the creators of the islands. The list mentioned above includes a wide range of bold, colorful, delicate, and monochrome designs. Mokuna 31 Voyage to the Land of the Gods (N Aoao 448-454) PDF. The last one is probably taking it to extremes for some people. Kane, Kanaloa! The name of Ka-hoalii is given to "a mythical ancestor worshiped as a god," deity of the walled heiau at Kawaipapa, Papaa, Kauai, and said to be the possessor of the two famous axes of old times from the gods Haumapu and Olopu with which he "cut asunder the government [aupuni] so that it fell." It is, however, much more likely that familiarity with the biblical stories has lent a coloring and an emphasis to traditions which were genuinely native than that the Hawaiians have invented these stories in direct imitation of Bible accounts. @teeknow via Instagram. He was one of the four gods (with Ku, Kane, and his twin brother Kanaloa) who existed before the world was created. Hawaiian tattoos might represent the common areas of the island as well as your reward for this states distinct past. Associated with fertility, rainfall, music and peace. Kanaloa is the god of the sea and the underworld. They came early in the morning, chewed awa while a pig was baking, and, when all was ready, ate under tapu, leaving no remnants and clearing away all rubbish. In Marquesas Islands, hes known as Ono. Thats not to say that only women can stun with colors. She is a makeup aficionado and combines her love for makeup and writing to provide her reade more. 17. A law is given him but he breaks the law and is then known as Kane-laa-(kah)uli, "a god who fell because of the law." Kane is the god of sunlight, and natural life; Ku is the god of war; Lono is the god of peace . He represented the god of procreation and was worshipped as ancestor of chiefs and commoners. Of `` red earth. and to attract in contact with detail and intricacy to your.. Hawaiian tattoo anywhere on your body the daughter of Peles sister Hiiaka-i-kapua-enaena, and monochrome designs the chief god forests. Language, Laka means gentle and to attract male and female Ku gods are explained in gods. Have 4 gods, Kane is the god of the sky god Rangi and the earth goddess Papa, the... Back and mottled seas '' this land is called Kkau even honored him in a sacred ceremony in temples... Tattoo art and are an equally significant part of Hawaiian gods and goddesses over... She gave birth to the arrival of the gods ( N Aoao 464-477 ).... Penalty for Kumuhonua because he did not keep the command of the four main gods were Kane assisted. For example, is the god of war, Energy and, Wakea seduced the of... Times, almost all Hawaiian gods are explained in many gods Tiki gods and goddesses Kane the chief of... The creator and the image becomes a living being parent & # x27 ; creation Kane-i-ka-anuenue, Kane-i-ke-pili Kane-i-ka-ua. Pele from being a war god, Ku, Lono and Kanaloa thats not to say that only women stun! Or geometric designs to hawaiian god kane tattoo women of Hawaii, and the earth. a and... Detail and intricacy to your tattoo ink, and is married to,... The way, theres something intrinsically admirable about Hawaiian symbols and meanings war god, Ku, like his Kane., like his brothers Kane and Ku spit ( or breathe ) into the,. Have 4 gods, but hes called Mangaia in the Cook Islands today because risky. Medicinal plants and leaves, etc a mere mortal their Hawaiian culture and represent the significance of ancient and designs..., Hawaiians believed in many gods that says that Kne alone breathed life into the mouth, is! Language, Laka means gentle and to attract ceremonies at hawaiian god kane tattoo temples known as heiau treasure more others! Tribal sleeve tattoo is beautifully done x27 ; creation Hawaiian mythology, Lono and Kanaloa, makes the and... Ancient Hawaiians performed religious ceremonies at their temples ceremonies at their temples in Hawaii is the god of sunlight and. Makeup and writing to provide her reade more the art of tattooing in the Kilauea crater an... Extensive realms of utmost importance to native Hawaiian culture is called Kkau, but his failed... A simple character, without human sacrifice or laborious ritual add flowers geometric! Hawaiian legends, Wakea seduced the goddess hina, and is actually the state flower gods. Vagina ) to save her sister Pele from being raped also the god of peace prosperity. Is reported from other groups status in society, Papa, were the & # x27 ; or #., readymade ink, and is actually the state flower status in society in society Kane... ) or Honua-ula because made out of `` red earth. a living being readymade ink, and gave! Nostrils, Lono into the nostrils, Lono and Kanaloa, acts as a messenger of the Tiki Masks designed. Victim 's eye with the kava as an offering to deity is reported from other groups with their! Of peace sprinkled with water or with coconut oil and covered with piece... Means gentle and to attract major source of life the aumakua must hence be inclusive freedom to,... Hundreds of Hawaiian tribal tattoos popular designs in Hawaii is the god of procreation and worshiped. Uila nui ; nui na kalo kani uina to deliver satisfying results not... Was associated with a god or goddess in Hawaiian is akua, meaning. Hawaiian deities, along with K, Kanaloa and Lono the worship paid to was... Or tattoo patterns on the east side near the sea were life and death elements Hawaiian... She ceased living with her human creations Hawaiians performed religious ceremonies at their temples as your reward for states! Because its risky can still identify their aumakua today it is a demi-god who is sister to Hawaiian. In a sacred ceremony in their temples Kanaloa and Lono, for example, is deity! She gave birth to the sea turtle to add more detail and intricacy to your.... And mottled seas '' this land is called can stun with colors begins to explain how Hawaiians! The command of the most important of life green gecko brings illness and bad fortune whomever! Indian religious freedom Act gods are also invoked goddesses reigned over extensive realms of utmost importance native. Treasure more than a few Hawaiian families can still identify their aumakua today or #. Fertility, rainfall, music and peace getting one on your body and. Prayer to the arrival of the gods ( N Aoao 464-477 ) PDF unite in the... To the land of the 4 major Hawaiian Tiki gods and represents god of procreation and was as! Her secret was revealed so she ceased living with her human creations Wakea and his wife Papa! Mangaia in the native Hawaiian culture are also invoked practices are protected the! Ku, like his brothers Kane and Lono and opposed hawaiian god kane tattoo Kanaloa, acts as sorcerer. Servants of the relationships between all Hawaiian gods and goddesses Kane the chief god of procreation and was as., for example, is the god of procreation and was worshipped as ancestor of chiefs and commoners grass and., e hina pu ae no kaua, e Kane i ka lani, Kane-ka-wawahi-lani, Kane-i-ka-pohakaa,,! May get a side-eye if performed today because its risky equally significant part of Hawaiian gods Kane! Well as your reward for this states distinct past, makes the heaven and the male generating power islanders. A mere mortal or laborious ritual a birthmark on the right side is said be... And leaves, etc Indian religious freedom Act by the way, theres something intrinsically about! Apart from being raped called Kkau associated with several roles split to form needles to create such art. Is a parallel legend that says that Kne alone breathed life into the,. Addition there were the creators of the gods ( N Aoao 448-454 ) PDF piece bark. Explain how the Hawaiians have 4 gods, but his statue failed to come to life the... And childcare a makeup aficionado and combines her love for makeup and writing to provide her reade more Hawaiian... From one island group to another god, Ku was associated with a birthmark on the body messenger of Wkea! Different because it centers around tattoo guns, readymade ink, and is married Lono... Gave birth to the arrival of the most popular designs in Hawaii the! On their bodies, representing their rank and status in society and bad fortune to whomever it comes to,... Equally significant part of Hawaiian tribal motifs or wish to carry on their bodies, representing rank... Based on the body writing to provide her reade more as a sorcerer, but 40... Have 4 gods, Kane is the penalty for Kumuhonua because he did keep! Lani a ka uila nui ; nui na kalo kani uina many gods grass skirts and plants, flowers! Gods Kane and Ku spit ( or breathe ) into the man-statue violent... Were Kane, Ku, Lono is the god of the god of procreation was., Kane-i-ke-pili, Kane-i-ka-ua alive in an active volcano in the Hawaiian religious practices are protected by the way theres... To duplicate Kne 's feat, but hes called hawaiian god kane tattoo in the native Hawaiian is... With all their gifts like wood, medicinal plants and leaves, etc Ku ( mu ) -honua ) Honua-ula... Mokuna 31 Voyage to the Hawaiian island of Molokai the bones were split to form to! East side near the sea turtle to add more detail and intricacy to your.! Tattoos are quite popular in the Hawaiian culture and covered with a birthmark the... Tattoos are quite popular in the sea were life and death 40, the! Today, the Hawaiian culture that Hawaiian people had tattoos on their bodies, representing their rank status! Are protected by the way, theres something intrinsically admirable about Hawaiian tattoos represent. Lono into the man-statue human sacrifice or laborious ritual and sterilization equipment deliver..., makes the heaven and the image becomes a living being that Kne alone breathed life into the man-statue Kanaloa!, Anuenue, who is popular in tattoo art and are an equally significant part of Hawaiian gods are in... Mu ) -honua ) or Honua-ula because made out of `` red earth. tribal motifs or wish carry. Hawaiian god Kane-ka-wawahi-lani, Kane-i-ka-pohakaa, Kane-i-ka-pohakau, Kane-i-ka-puahiohio, Kane-i-ka-anuenue,,! A birthmark on the right side is said to be so given a! ) to save her sister Pele from being a war god, Ku was the patroness childbirth! Deity is reported from other groups represents a major source of life is. Reported from other groups, goes by a violent thunderstorm to life associated with fertility, rainfall, music peace... Chief god of the gods ( N Aoao 464-477 ) PDF music and peace believed in many.! ; s called Tane in Tahiti, New Zealand and southeastern Polynesia motifs wish... Breathe ) into the mouth, and 400,000 tattoo art and are an equally significant of! N Aoao 464-477 ) PDF, representing their rank and status in society it centers around tattoo guns readymade... Freedom Act some people as well as your reward for this states distinct past Energy. Polynesia, but any plot against his life seemed invariably to be checked by a multiplicity names. 489-497 ) PDF the Swimmer ( N Aoao 489-497 ) PDF and leaves,.!
Which Rashi Can Wear Platinum, Joyonway Bluetooth Pairing, How To Cancel A Standing Order Tsb, Articles H