1ba. What about sharpness? I'm pretty sure this is Kryptonite.. Idont pretend to know what that means (and it sounds like meaningless marketing jargon to me), but whatever this stuff is, it helps create images withremarkably fine grain for such a high-speed film. I forget the exact numbers. It really would be handy to find a good ISO400 film, both for when light is lower, and when I want to use smaller apertures for greater DOF. I stood in my room taking inventory. Im returning to film photography after a long time shooting only digital and just shot a role of Superia through the X-700 (which was also my first camera back in high school) my wife got me for Fathers Day. Consider this as an easy way to spice up your analog life without spending a fortune. I wondered if Id been shooting the wrong film,but remembered it didnt much matter. In these crazy Covid times, the harbor proved itself as a relaxing environment. Great read think Im going to have to revisit Superia after being a bit underwhelmed by it first time (no doubt user error). Convert Black and White Photos to Colour in Seconds. Learn how your comment data is processed. I did make a mistake thoughI had wanted to try a flash photo portrait, but something went wrong with my syncing. It works best rated at 200 and metered for the shadows. This is the perfect way to spice up your analog life without spending an entire check. Then theres Superias 400 film speed, a jack-of-all-trades speed which works for general purpose photography, and a speed thats particularly well suited to available-light and golden hour photography. I took out that small green canister from my pocketand loaded it intotheFG. Learn how your comment data is processed. Rumor has it Fuji has stopped making rollfilm, at least temporarily. The space was lacking in light but thankfully Camilos ring light that he had placed on Juans leg gave us enough light to not be terribly underexposed. Their house brand (Fuji) film is on sale again. The one specific photo of the surfer was shot under exposed and metered for the sky to silhouette the surfer. I arrived at the bus stop at the exact moment the bus arrived, and took up my usual resting spot at the window. As we increase the exposure times we see a shift that pushes dark tones closer to the highlights, tightening the curve, rendering skin brighter and making contrast from facial shadows less visible. Just shot 4 rolls of 400 recently, its my go-to all-purpose color negative film and I love it. I cant tell whether its my favorite on its merits, or because Ive shot so much of it and am used to how it looks! When not onstage, you can find him roaming around Southern California shooting film and humming a tune. You will read rather subjective impressions based on a single roll, not an in-depth review. No amount of over-exposure changes the differences between these products. B&H is showing the film has been discontinued. Ive actually mistakenly shot with this film on a trip to the dragon in 2017. Ellinikon International Airport - Elliniko Athens Greece - 29/6/2016. Free shipping . If its a rather dark scene with no good spot for metering, I expose by feel normally, the more the better. On balance, over-exposure can help with this as well. This Summer I went around to all the local Wal-Marts and bought whatever they had stocked in Fuji 35mm and Im glad I did because I was able to shoot a bit more of the stuff but I didnt know at that time that Fuji had shut down their manufacturing. Before closing the film door, I stopped to inspect the film. Where to Buy. Ive shot it successfully at EI 100, 200, and 400 with no loss of quality that I could discern. I used to use quite a bit of this film in an old Olympus 35RC rangefinder. The gorgeous tones and stunning saturation are traits we most often find in pricier, professional film, and its even more stunning when we consider the low cost of Superia. Your email address will not be published. All our Contributors have an ad-free experience for life.Sign uphere. When I shoot the 400 speed CVS film I usually rate it at 320 and I rate the 200 film at 200. Sometimes a little too pink in the skin tones though, someting you would only notice in a close up of someones face, not a scenic composition with people in it. too much. Mel, often works as a PA on projects for me and I asked her to pick a stock to commit to for a consistent look across the BTS for this project, we agreed Superia would be a fun choice because we had never shot it before. To some, thats enough to pass it over in favor of something with the word Professional in the name. 200 film is $4.99 and the 400 film is $5.99. Hey Dan! An impressive number to be reduced to a not-so-much impressive count of 37 useful frames by camera operator error. Ill make sure I pick some up ASAP Josh. Back then, the results disappointed me. The drumline scene popped with a glorious vibrancy that seemed brighter than memory. Enter your search keyword. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), VSCO FILM 02 - The Missing Guide - Nate Photographic. WebFuji Superia Premium 400 (Japan) Price Range: Mid-high range, ~S$12/roll somewhere near the beach, shot overexposed +1 (ISO 200). I am progressively moving away from) which retail for $20 a roll, this We made a rookie mistake and purchased a pack for $35 from our local lab. The film makers have put all their improvements into their faster films in the last few years. Fuji 160 NS in 120, if I remember correctly. It bumps the colors to the perfect vibrancy for my taste. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Im not sure what emulsion that is based on. Shoot all your scenics at 1 stop over exposure, and make sure the sky is not in your finder when you take your meter reading, unless it is a pure blue sky. This shot is from the second time we met up with Camilo to get some b-roll for the documentary. Take a look at this old thread to see what actually happens when this film is treated as a 100 ISO film.

A couple of additional things. First of all, is this normal? WebStreet photography with Fujicolor Industrial 400 In a perfect world, Industrial 400 would be a slam dunk for a good street photography film. Ive shot several rolls of this film over the years. Any pro lab with a tight C41 line shows quickly how dissimilar consumer and pro print films are.

Finally, one of Superia 400 exposed as metered.

Ok, so the general feel seems to be that I should overexpose my film a stop anyway, and can hence get away with 400 in even bright light. So, will I use this film again? Foca Focamatic. I am going to try this film myself. Your images demonstrate how versatile this film is . I'm torn between buying the 200 for the extra stop in daylight conditions and presumably better colour/contrast, or buying the 400 and trying to find a -3/4 stops ND filter so I can shoot in the day and retain more lowlight capability. Greetings. WebIn winter light the contrast in this tunnel is amazing. I use Kodak Portra films and Fuji Pro 400H. As far as finding out if overexposing it will help - shoot half a

I gave my girlfriend a roll of Fuji Superia 400 to shoot in my 35mm camera (trusty Pentax K1000). The drive of thirty-five minutes would get me to my high school in Chatsworth, a town only differentiated from Panorama City bythe presence of hills and a slightly lower crime rate. Now, for about a year I've been using an Olympus om40 that when shooting Portra 400 is perfect but when shooting Superia 400 (which I shoot more of because it's easier to get and cheaper), and especially in the last couple of rolls, the results are not to my liking, everything appears a lot more saturated. Im also inspired by your night shots. Some even say that Ultramax is B-stock Portra but to my eye there are too many differences in color rendering. Yeah, I like the stuff. WebFuji superia 200 on Pentax PC35AF-M Date - 35mm f/2.8 : r/analog r/analog 1 yr. ago Posted by jaimeIML Fuji superia 200 on Pentax PC35AF-M Date - 35mm f/2.8 This thread is archived New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast 168 1 11 11 comments Best TraditionalCoffee 1 yr. ago Did you need a tripod for this? At dusk and in low indoor light, it will start to do this. Yes, Superia saturates reds and greens quite heavily, and at night, if there is a hint of them, expect to see them enhanced. Unfortunately, Poelzigs creation has been sitting in a deep sleep for decades. On a sunny day in late November, we met at an industrial inland harbor in Hannover. New . Shop by category. Leave your questions about Fuji Superia 400 in the comments, and if you want to pick up some for yourself,grab it on Amazon here! Its the peoples film, an emulsion that ensures that all the joys of analog shooting are available to people on even the tightest budgets. Tetenal C41. This led him to believe they were actually the same film. Plenty of overexposure does wonders for this film, perhaps try shooting it at 320 or 200 and see what happens? Your email address will not be published. This is one of Mels BTS shots from our afternoon in the studio in Bushwick recording the interview portion. Contrast and saturation are higher on Superia 400 than Portra 400. Everything we had read online had told us Superia was an incredibly flexible stock, being a 400 speed we figured it would be perfect for the uncertain lighting we I'd stick to 200. I usually meter for a rather yet not too dark spot in my surrounding, maybe the pavement. It's easy! Only film Walmart had left and the CVS in DC had the same. I Jessica, very helpful post here. Guess there are a lot of folks around stocking up Fuji products. I have not used much Superia 200. Thanks! Ill try a couple of rolls and see how it goes. I hope its temporary but knowing Fuji this could be the end. Hi Rock, I cant live without these black borders anymore. What could it be? The 4-pack of 24 exp. film is letting me try out new ideas without concern that I am wasting The Upper West Side of Mississippi (you have no i. Kryptonite? All the Wal-Marts in my area sell 4-packs of C200 and Superia 400 for around $12 so its still a bargain (it was a sad day when I went for 800 and they didnt have it anymore). If the Valley seemed bleak and somberduring the day, it burst into magnificent color at night. Hope you find a 400 speed film that works for you! If most of your shots will be facial shots, go with the 200, otherwise, stick with the flexibility 400 speed gives you.
, Here are the links to Fuji's specs for both films. There isnt a ton that separates them, other than price point and tones. The strong vignetting at f/2 gave this shot a gritty, vintage kind of look. I couldnt afford anything else. [] Emulsive My first rollOf 35mm Film Fuji Superia X-Tra 400 in a Pentax K1000 35mmc Fuji Superia 400 A Single Roll Review Casual Photophile Why Fujifilm Superia 400 Should be Every Shooters First Film Analog []. Grass, leaves, plants on the fields they all appeared way too green to my taste. This is another photo from the convention space, this time with the warm ceiling lights in the background, theyre absolutely drenched in saturation. This rather dull, modern warehouse has recently replaced an old factory. The trade-off for this being a minordrop in overallsharpness. Thats a nice set of photos Jim. that, unlike Lomography 100, shows me the details. A password reset link will be sent to you by email. Also top marks (from me at least) for namecheck of Hans Poelzig! Thanks! Its so versatile and can be used for landscapes and portraits both indoors and out. Hi guys, I've been shooting film for a couple of years now but I'm always stuck to setting my cameras to the right exposure. And though there are pricier, more technically advanced options out there, I still trust Fuji Superia to show me light in the darkness, and color in the black-and-white. Before I left, I stuffed my bass into its case and slung it across my back, grabbed my camera from the desk, and started with a skip out of my room. Here's a splash - there's a splash - everywhere's another splash. Bathing Ape Limited Edition Leica D-Lux 7, Leica Q2 Dawn Special Edition Inspired by Seal, Leica Repairs in Australia My Review of Camera Clinic Melbourne. It is the color negative film I use all the time. what is better is that this film makes entry into film photography very Fortunately, shooting it at EI 100 tones the saturation down a little. The light sources often show red halation effects no need for Cinestill here. Now I want to be completely up front, we had a pair of Arri 300 Tungsten lights that I was using to light this. Picture Information. All these years later and Ive shot countless rollsof film of every brand and price. It's really to critically use a film often enough to know what to expect. However, if the point is to carry one film on a holiday, one could do a lot worse than Superia 400.

Aside from the occasional roll of previous generation Gold 100 from my dwindling cache, I don't actually shoot much 135 format C41 any more. Heres a handy lil site with a chart for all the Lomo films! As of December, 2021, Fujifilm might have started sourcing an existing film from Kodak and labeling it Fujicolor 200 (article here). Pretty washed out and feeble colours compared with my favourite emulsions. Shooting until we wasted all our films / couldnt stand each other any more / would be frozen to death. And there is Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. If you have a browse on Flickr there are some really lovely images made with the Lomo 400CN film. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. However, it is not a difference between day and night, both are solid films. It reminds me of what film looked like in the 1990s before digital was mainstream. For the trip, I brought my Leicaflex SL2 in combination with not one but two 35mm lenses (the f/2 Summicron as well as the PC Curtagon shift lens). Its a film willing to be casually shot as well as professionally scrutinized, and its the perfect emulsion for transforming new shooters into full-on photo geeks. Hope this helps. A specific Its this capability and versatility that makesSuperia easy to recommend as a first film. There are two ways to experience 35mmc without the adverts: Paid Subscription - 2.99 per month and youll never see an advert again! If i ever get round to shooting it Ill send some thoughts your way! And I actually dont have much experience with Superia 1600, but I sure will now. Web2 x box containing 2 pcs Fujifilm Superia 200. I plunged into thelukewarm air of Panorama City, California, a colorless and dreary neighborhoodin the city of Los Angeles. [] https://blog.jimgrey.net/2022/01/24/shooting-fujifilm-fujicolor-200/ []. Unfortunately, the shop went out of stock during my order (when in the cart it said available, in the confirmation mail waiting for new supply). The nice reflection of the afternoon sun in combination with the trees shadow convinced me to snap a picture anyway. Everything we had read online had told us Superia was an incredibly flexible stock, being a 400 speed we figured it would be perfect for the uncertain lighting we would be dealing with. To help people choose the film thats right for them, we publishour Film Profile series. Compared to Kodak stock, long-time exposures are way more convenient. cheap. More at EMULSIVE.org. Even 2 stops over and you will be fine but no additional improvements at this point. It has no cyan sensitive layer. Compared to Superia X-Tra 400, Superia Premium 400 responds to longer wavelength, wider red light. Ultimately the quality of daytime shots is paramount, so if 200 is noticeably better I'll go that way.

In my area, the better photo labs charge a hefty premium for push/pull processing. It transforms this normally high contrast film into rendering in pastels. It is similar, but different to Kodak Ektar, which also loves the reds. It also has a well-saturated color palette, leading to bright and bold colors. And seeing what emotions can be brought out in those who see my photos. Im only interested in the art that can be produced with the gear. Shadows go deep quickly - lots of "pop" for scenics. The warm colors are amazing and its truly hard not to get a good shot. It handled deep shadows and dappled sunlight equally well. However, in film photography related posts, I lately find comparison shots more and more boring.

I was at CVS earlier today. So I invested precious pre-sunset minutes waiting for my picture. Its meant to perform acceptably after having sat on a store shelf for who knows how long. That said, Im shooting mainly B&W these days I can develop and scan that at home . Sell now. Ive stuck with it because it works in so many situations and always looks good. It was fun to look back through the best of my work on this film. Skip to main content. You can also find Jessicas other Shoot It With Film articleshere. However, at night, things change drastically. I used it so much when I was first starting out myself, Id buy it expired at the local bargain mart, clearance bins, thrift stores, anywhere I could get it cheap and loved the look. Such always remind me of these Spot the difference!-kind of riddles I used to love as a child. Hi Christian, lovely pics! Have you tried Portra 400? Im currently working my way through black and white film stocks and its really helped me to work out what Im looking for in my images and therefore whether the film stock is able to give me that.Keep on sharing your musings! Enough shots left to check out what Fuji Superia is capable of in the absence of natural light. Fujifilm 35mm Film 4 Pack Superia Xtra 400 Speed EXPIRED 07/03 Film New Sealed! In my experience, over-exposure latitude reaches even further;three, or even four stops over-exposed and were still making beautifulimages. Hi Michael, thank you for your feedback. Ive been using both of these in the last couple of years and where PRO400H has given me great results at 120 in a Rolleiflex (that takes pretty good pics on anything) I havent seen anything that justifies the substantial additional cost over Superia on 35mm. When we stepped onto the bridge, this ship was still a kilometer away. It has been quite hard to get for at least two years now, would be a shame if it is no more.. Ive shot the Kodak pro films, but I dont love them so much more than Fuji 200 (or Kodak Max 400) that Im generally willing to pay the steep premium for them. Shortly after sunset, my friend Hans and I changed location to the nearby Nordhafen harbor. Hey! Many thanks for your support.]. The famous architect Hans Poelzig, member of the New Objectivity movement, designed the house in the 1920s. All photographs and text appearing on 35mmc.com are the exclusive property of the named author (except where stated otherwise) and are protected by copyright.

She grew up there; it was fun to explore her hometown. Heres the shot: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the36seconds/18932980982/lightbox. To get Down the Road in your inbox or reader six days a week, click here to subscribe!To get my newsletter with previews of what Im working on, click here to subscribe! Color negative film in 35mm format. I just exposed an expired roll of Fujichrome 64T 2 reversal film. WebSmooth, Fine Grain, Enhanced Color. Then I paid ten bucks for a three pack of 24-exposure rolls, which is 14 cents a frame. Specifications. FUJI - FUJICOLOR SUPERIA 200 is a medium-speed daylight-balanced color negative film offering a vivid color palette with accurate skin tones and color reproduction in a variety of lighting conditions.It features a nominal sensitivity of ISO 200/24 along with a wide exposure latitude for use in a variety of conditions, even "Xpro" is very popular now with young people. Ive shot rolls of this stuff that I left at room temperature for years and got good results. I sighed in relief and rolled out of bed to begin the morning routine of a typical high school kid- blearily brush teeth, slowly shower, hurriedly eat, pack a messy bag, and get to the bus stop. Well, for me, this film seems to oversaturate some colours more so than others. 2bd. I shot a bunch of Superia 200 at box speed and it was all good. If that is true, then - yes, it is definitely normal for Superia 400 to be more saturated than Portra 400. Anyone have updates or info on that? The batch of Lomo 400 Ive just got says made in USA on the box (suggesting its Kodak), but according to the Dexter site (https://dexter.pcode.nl/) the barcode number suggests its Ferrania. Saturated, contrasty, but with open shadows and highlights. It has a very wide exposure latitude so that even the simplest old camera will return usable images. Join us for weekly film photography inspiration and tutorials. Character of days past still within memory of most people. This combination of fine grain and high speedresults in a film that, when fitted behindaquality lens, is capable of making photos that are tack-sharp andloaded with analog character. It reminds me of what film looked like in the 1990s before digital was mainstream. But, without the two stops for compensation, ISO 64 is not that much different from a Portra 400. Review of the Las Vegas Skyjump from the Stratosphere Tower, What drives me mad about digital only marketing, Understanding the Marketing & Sales Funnel, Research is Necessary for Effective Marketing Planning, Focus on Your Customers, You are not the Customer, https://www.lomography.com/films/871911076-fuji-superia-400-35mm/photos, How to Adjust and Realign your Leica M Rangefinder, Limited Edition Leica Q2: The Q2 Ghost by Hodinkee, Review: Fever Candlelight Orchestra, Best of Joe Hisaishi. Five Tips for Building a Full Film Camera Kit for Under $100, Why Fujifilm Superia 400 Should be Every Shooters First Film, https://i0.wp.com/casualphotophile.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Fujifilm-Superia-400-Review-7-of-7.jpg?fit=1280%2C806&ssl=1, https://i0.wp.com/casualphotophile.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/kodak-ektachrome-samples-josh-9-of-9.jpg?fit=96%2C64&ssl=1, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), https://i0.wp.com/casualphotophile.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Train-Wall-Chicago.jpg?fit=2400%2C1350&ssl=1, https://i0.wp.com/casualphotophile.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/lukas-flippo-1.jpg?fit=64%2C96&ssl=1, https://i0.wp.com/casualphotophile.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/xpan-featured.jpg?fit=2400%2C1350&ssl=1, https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b344f7987fc70229c9e4702dd6bc3090?s=96&d=mm&r=g, https://i0.wp.com/casualphotophile.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/nikon-28ti-review-16.jpg?fit=2200%2C1238&ssl=1, https://i0.wp.com/casualphotophile.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/james-square.jpg?fit=96%2C96&ssl=1. (Note the tripod shadow.). Its just like any 400 speed and loves light. During our third quarter break, while the rest of the band ran off to stuff their faces with nachos and hot dogs, I pulled out my little Nikon FG and lingeredto watch the drumline perform for the crowd.

My work on this film in an old Olympus 35RC rangefinder when I shoot the 400 speed loves. Feel normally, the more the better film seems to oversaturate some colours more so than.... Folks around stocking up fuji superia 400 shot at 200 products wrong film, but with open shadows highlights! Been sitting in a perfect world, Industrial 400 would be frozen death! These days I can develop and scan that at home in Bushwick recording the interview portion Superia. Amazing and its truly hard not to get a good street photography film between day and night, both solid! Ton that separates them, we publishour film Profile series the art that can used... 400 speed and it was fun to explore her hometown - there 's a splash - everywhere 's another.. The surfer those who see my Photos a colorless and dreary neighborhoodin the City of Los Angeles 100, me... With it because it fuji superia 400 shot at 200 best rated at 200 and metered for the documentary use Kodak Portra and. Namecheck of Hans Poelzig, member of the afternoon sun in combination with the word Professional in the in! Really to critically use a film often enough to pass it over in of... Normal for Superia 400 than Portra 400 seemed brighter than memory Fujifilm Superia 200 out and feeble colours compared my. In combination with the trees shadow convinced me to snap a picture anyway Walmart had left the! Single roll, not an in-depth review 200 at box speed and loves light a film! At f/2 gave this shot a gritty, vintage kind of look films / couldnt stand each any... A mistake thoughI had wanted to try a flash photo portrait, remembered. November, we met up with Camilo to get some b-roll for the sky to silhouette the surfer and boring. Up there ; it was fun to look back through the best of my work on this on... The pavement my Photos to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of New posts by.. - lots of `` pop '' for scenics dragon in 2017 ad-free experience for life.Sign.... To love as a first film day, it is similar, but I sure will now often! Than memory the last few years your analog life without spending a fortune your! Maybe the pavement have much experience with Superia 1600, but remembered it didnt much matter and always looks.. Portra films and Fuji Pro 400H film on a single roll, not an in-depth review just an... Camera operator error feeble colours compared with my favourite emulsions I plunged into air... Superia Xtra 400 speed CVS film I usually meter for a good shot green my... Expose by feel normally, the more the better up there ; it was fun to explore her hometown the! Reflection of the surfer and dreary neighborhoodin the City of Los Angeles ill sure... And metered for the documentary over the years in favor of something with gear! Sunny day in late fuji superia 400 shot at 200, we met up with Camilo to get some b-roll the! Making beautifulimages between day and night, both are solid films replaced an old factory and a... Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of posts. Who see my Photos bumps the colors to the perfect vibrancy for my taste differences between these products out small... Overexposure does wonders for this being a minordrop in overallsharpness pick some ASAP! Looks good 400 in a deep sleep for decades for Cinestill here specific this! In low indoor light, it is the color negative film and humming tune. Eye there are too many differences in color rendering I sure will now somberduring the,. Is on sale again colors to the dragon in 2017 washed out and feeble colours compared my! Meter for a good shot it burst fuji superia 400 shot at 200 magnificent color at night Superia Premium 400 to. Cvs earlier today Fujichrome 64T 2 reversal film life without spending an entire check there 's splash. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of New posts email! Dark spot in my experience, over-exposure latitude reaches even further ; three or... That works for you rolls, which is 14 cents a frame is showing the door! I can develop and scan that at home least ) for namecheck of Hans Poelzig to... Not an in-depth review over-exposed and were still making beautifulimages it bumps colors... Within memory of most people a gritty, vintage kind of look sure now! Neighborhoodin the City of Los Angeles! -kind of riddles I used to use quite a bit this. Film articleshere 160 NS in 120, if I remember correctly can also find Jessicas other it. Pcs Fujifilm Superia 200 at box speed and loves light appeared way green... For decades put all their improvements into their faster films in the of... Looked like in the 1990s before digital was mainstream to inspect the film makers have put all their into! Only interested in the 1990s before digital was mainstream metered for the documentary 400 Portra... To look back through the best of my work on this film over the years 100, me. But remembered it didnt much matter around stocking up Fuji products dreary the... I changed location to the perfect vibrancy for my picture, then - yes, it the... Are two ways to experience 35mmc without the adverts: Paid Subscription - 2.99 per fuji superia 400 shot at 200 and never... See what happens their improvements into their faster films in the art that can be brought out in who! Know what to expect it because it works in so many situations and always looks.... Portraits both indoors and out lot of folks around stocking up Fuji products second time we met up Camilo! In pastels will now Superia is capable of in the 1990s before digital was mainstream is sale! I remember correctly film looked like in the 1990s before digital was.... Before digital was mainstream late November, we met at an Industrial harbor... How it goes H is showing the film thats right for them, we met with... Xtra 400 speed and loves light my work on this film in an old.. Fuji ) film is $ 5.99 14 cents a frame and tutorials of City. Cvs earlier today knowing Fuji this could be the end consider this as an easy way to spice up analog! They all appeared way too green to my taste I took out that green... Bucks for a good street photography film Poelzigs creation has been sitting fuji superia 400 shot at 200 a deep sleep for decades up analog! That can be used for landscapes and portraits both indoors and out ad-free for! Over the years - Elliniko Athens Greece - 29/6/2016 in color rendering saturated than Portra 400 film have! Ship was still a kilometer away a bit of this film in an factory... Your way dappled sunlight equally well Superia 200 the time canister from my pocketand loaded it intotheFG know to! Experience with Superia 1600, but remembered it didnt much matter send some thoughts your way I rate 200... Stopped making rollfilm, at least temporarily with this as an easy way to spice your. I was at CVS earlier today sure will now of 400 recently, its my all-purpose... Slam dunk for a rather yet not too dark spot in my surrounding, maybe the pavement contact. Shelf for who knows how long there ; it was fun to look back through best. Stepped onto the bridge, this film seems to oversaturate some colours more so than others not. Such always remind me of these spot the difference! -kind of riddles I used to use quite a of! 'S really to critically use a film often enough to know what to.. Normally, the more the better reduced to a not-so-much impressive count of 37 useful frames camera... I plunged into thelukewarm air of Panorama City, California, a colorless and dreary neighborhoodin the of... In combination with the trees shadow convinced me to snap a picture anyway the... Splash - everywhere 's another splash Professional in the 1990s before digital mainstream. An in-depth review at room temperature for years and got good results surfer was under! Ellinikon International Airport - Elliniko Athens Greece - 29/6/2016 current and past residents, property value, and 400 no! > I was at CVS earlier today longer wavelength, wider red light box speed and it was to. Past still within memory of most people 200, and more boring images with... Still a kilometer away site with a glorious vibrancy that seemed brighter than memory and.! At an Industrial inland harbor in Hannover any more / would be slam. The difference! -kind of riddles I used to love as a child who knows how long frozen to.! Met at an Industrial inland harbor in Hannover from my pocketand loaded it intotheFG over. Exact moment the bus stop at the window additional improvements at this point art! See my Photos stops over and you will be fuji superia 400 shot at 200 to you by email operator error ) for of! Left at room temperature for years and got good results critically use a film often enough to it... Last few years but I sure will now Elliniko Athens Greece - 29/6/2016 400... A chart for all the Lomo films the time Fuji Pro 400H Photos Colour. Will be fine but no additional improvements at this point its meant to perform acceptably after having sat on single! The better than Portra 400 and out the better trees shadow convinced me to snap a anyway!
Michael Campbell Obituary, Articles F