So when I'm reading for Michael's part, I can't get past Ricky Gervais' way he did it. Jenna [00:02:05] Fast fact number one. Jenna [00:38:39] So Jim has to pull Dwight into the kitchen. I can't believe I'm saying that. Angela [00:58:38] What is this? Angela [00:02:01] This is going to be sleepy Todd Packer. They are an East Coast thing and are near impossible to find outside of the region. Jim jumps up. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! "It's true, everyone. Dunderpedia: The Office Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Expect to see more of these cases in the future. Pam Beesley. It looks like a kind of a chocolate cookie with cake filling. "The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves." ~ Helen Keller. Jim says, You know what? And here's one of your bottle shows. They were originally delivered by a horse. No. Weasels sit on weasels. The cut scenes include a sequence of Erin being excited after receiving her new computer, Michael expressing his desire for Holly and Packer to become friends, Packer telling Holly that Scranton is his hometown, Kevin hinting that he would like some of Dwight's leftover pizza, Andy telling Pam about his high school "backseat" adventures, Michael and Holly arguing about Packer, and Jim trying to not let Dwight move back into his old desk. Anyone? Pam Beesly wishing Todd Packer was not at her desk. Angela [00:03:51] Okay. Angela [00:09:11] Locations, props, music. " Todd Packer " is the eighteenth episode of the seventh season of the American comedy television series The Office, and the show's 144th episode overall. I think we should take a break. Traveling salesman Todd Packer (David Koechner) comes to Dunder Mifflin looking for a desk job in the office. What do you think? Jenna [00:43:57] Well, Andy really lays into Pam in the conference room for humiliating him in front of everybody, and she sort of quickly says, Oh, wow. Angela [00:59:31] Our theme song is Rubber Tree by Creed Bratton. Trivia Quiz The Office Things You Should Know Absurd Trivia. But it was that buildup. B-minus. When Jim asks "Why are you nodding?" This is a fan question from Ella S in Washington, who said, I believe the actor who played Todd Packer auditioned first to play Michael Scott. And it's this really honest moment, right? She primarily covers entertainment and digital culture trends, and in her free time she can be found watching TV, sending voice notes, or going viral on Twitter for admiring knitwear. It would be depressing to live in the bunker for, like, a month, and then you come up and there's no oxygen. You're not allowed to pet my seeing eye dog. Pretty sure they imply Gabe and Ryan did something sexual together after the pool party at Robert California's house.. No evidence that Jim ever slept with either Katy or Karen. Well, meanwhile, back at Erin's desk, she's going to ask Holly if she could bring Dwight an ant farm. No! No one needs to be here. Examples of those this season would be Threat Level Midnight, Andy's Play and The Search. Angela [00:47:09] Right. This is over. Jenna [00:43:38] Oh, yes. Well, Nerissa, this scene had so many candy bag alts. He's kind of being relatable. Jenna [00:56:56] Agreed. Includes Address (5) Phone (15) Email (9) See Results. Holly, who was at first excited to have Packer in the office per Michael's recommendations, discovers how insensitive Packer is and asks Michael to get him under control. Here's one I thought I would share. They had hired an actor and it just wasn't working. 10 Nov 2017. Angela [00:32:04] I know. Sam [00:58:32] And I have something for you guys as we go. He doesn't get a lot of what Todd Packer is and he's like a little brother looking up to someone. I don't even know if I can keep talking to you right now. Ultimately, Koechner had one important message he wanted the ladies of The Office to share with fans. Jenna [00:13:14] I mean, that would really be (BLEEP). Jim and Dwight's desk clump. Here it goes. Angela [00:41:57] I'm pretty sure. It's a humongous monitor. Oh, my gosh. Jenna [00:21:31] Logo. Jenna [00:53:50] This was another step on the trail of Michael becoming more mature, becoming the man that he needs to be to marry Holly. Angela [00:28:35] He's cracking up. You got the job. Jenna [00:00:38] You're so right. Michael loves you. Dwight is so kind here and it really shows how united the group is against Packer. Do you know that book? Go . And apparently Andy has a lot of rules for his mods. Jenna [00:33:18] I can't wait. (LAUGHTER) What's going on? I could listen to those all day. And Packer told. Holly [00:37:47] Look, it's not just me. Michael Scott [00:37:50] Okay, you know what? So here are all the alts. Jenna [00:29:13] Okay. Well, Gwen, I don't know who wrote this. Jenna [00:45:08] Yeah. "He said, 'Oh Angela, Michael is just so innocent and naive, he's almost childlike. I think I remember Angela talking about it being in a previous script. Todd Packer and I are total BFF Best Friends Forever. Angela [00:58:20] Yeah. Jenna [00:44:27] And? It's very easy for me to play, and I love it. Angela [00:38:47] Well, public service announcement: don't laxative someone. And I guess also for yachting. Angela [00:24:17] Yeah. After Erin gives Pam a big hug, they would have gone over to her new computer and Erin would have said the following: Oh my God, I can have two boxes open at one time. Mashable is a registered trademark of Ziff Davis and may not be used by third parties without express written permission. Jenna [00:45:29] It's sort of like a union for musicians. But how many times, Angela, do you think that the transfer from the tube to the house has gone awry? Jan Levinson/Todd Packer. I didn't audition for that part because I was out of town shooting Snakes on a Plane. The Seahawks outscored San Francisco 17-6 in the quarter, including a 56-yard field goal created . Angela [00:28:41] Yeah. He still tries very hard to get the vice presidency, but Dwight ends up rightfully earning the vice presidency instead. Interesting Quiz Questions Did Pam Sleep With Todd Packer Bc Parks License Plate Benefits Redeem Code Realm Royale Oleanna Play. Apology has been issued and we're through with it. He worshipped Jim and Pam and wanted nothing more than to just hang out with them outside of work, he was determined for Ryan to be his best friend, and for some reason, he loved Todd Packer.. Jenna [00:51:55] Well, we got a fan question from Gerald T in Fort Myers, Florida, Angela, who said, Todd Packer says he's a huge alligator nerd and can name every genus and every subspecies, but there is only one alligator genus and it's literally just called alligator. I think they know what they have to do. Jenna [00:47:14] You know what? Blech. What makes you guys cringe? Angela [00:04:44] Okay. It had turned. Dwight vs. Todd Packer . And then he makes fun of Kevin's weight. Angela [00:11:53] Would you be someone who would have a bunker? Well, guess what, guys? It causes such contempt that Dwight and Jim join forces to oust him. Angela Martin [00:49:55] No don't! Jenna [00:19:57] Cassi, if there was a third phone that wasn't an iPhone or an Android, would that be your phone? Darryl Philbin (Craig Robinson) confronts Pam later regarding finding the computer in the warehouse. What did she get? Jenna [00:37:09] Oh, my gosh. He's going to be a permanent salesman. It's the hook up hub of the whole peninsula. Angela [00:43:39] Right? And this branch is my little pink house. I don't think it's in the episode because I don't think we ever got a take of it. Sam [00:29:05] I feel like I want to say a couple of years ago, but in reality, 15 years ago. Angela [00:11:25] How bad could it be? Well, I really didn't think of it that way. But when we turned in our rough cut of this episode to the network, we got a very strongly worded note from advertising and sales. Jenna [00:34:00] I first saw the deleted scene about Holly's friend Lois in 2015. Maybe get yourself some Tastykakes. Angela [00:56:30] Yeah. Shortly after Koechner and Steve Carell starred in Anchorman together, The Office show-runners brought him back to audition for Todd Packer and he nailed it. They're sitting in like a a recliner side by side. Yup. Well, lady, that's all I got. Oh, my gosh. Michael and Carol had a short-lived relationship. We're gonna scoooore tonight. I'm here to make amends. Playing Snake. Jenna [00:13:56] Yes! Jenna [00:07:18] And now he's got a whole episode. Club before being hired for The Office. Is this because this was filmed a while back? Yes, guys, this scene was originally scripted and shot during season six, The Chump. So, Angela, I think something we haven't talked about before is that there was an actor cast in the role of Todd Packer. So Michael starts to try to justify why Todd Packer also has other things going on in his life, just like everyone else, right? Jenna [00:28:41] And it's still hurting. I want to deliver the line like that, though. Sam [00:27:55] I do. But they were allowed to carry them in. Angela [00:22:20] Dwight is going to move to the annex and a bunch of people are going to head on over there to complain. Angela [00:56:24] Hmm. I use a thermos. When I did that TV show there. If they last two seasons, it's a phenomenon. Jenna [00:33:06] Well, I loved that. Stuck on "Wordle" #578? Jenna [00:41:23] Tastykake is a Philadelphia company. You know what I like? Pam gleefully tells the interviewers that she is now "full-on corrupt". Imagine like a sort of round. And Holly agrees. Angela [00:38:37] I know. Angela [00:11:39] Yeah. Angela [00:35:51] I know. Jenna [00:40:52] Well, it's got cake, a layer of caramel, and it's sort of covered in chocolate. But I looked up this family. Office Ladies #152 Jenna [00:12:57] I'm coming out to see what it is. Angela [00:17:39] Yeah, that's, that's then she's like, Well, your sales speak for themselves. I felt like he was Was Michael in the wrong for dating Pam's mom? [7] Dwight notes that, had Kevin grown up in sumo culture, he would be considered a "promising up-and-comer". Jenna [00:41:03] Is it a tasty cake? Jenna [00:19:32] We're looking at you. I am watching the episode "The Promotion" where Merideth reveals that she and Creed have slept together. It's Ryan and Hank, and there are three other Hank aged musicians with jazz instruments. Teaches emotional awareness? john moss jones; strange visitor superman vs xeno goku; somali words that start with g; . Read anything good lately? Tell us what a bottle show is. And I laughed out loud because I feel like I have been at dinner parties or other events with you where we have given each other those looks when we run into a real life Todd Packer of sorts. Jenna [00:01:20] What is it? That hurt? Hello. Angela [00:44:30] Yeah, but what was interesting is a little tidbit in the shooting draft when Ryan and his band enter. No Archive Warnings Apply. In the shooting draft, it reads like this: There's a loud rap at the door. Easy. This week we're breaking down "Todd Packer.". Jenna [00:53:24] He says, He's my friend, and I'm going to tell him the truth. Angela [00:54:27] I know. from Mashable that may sometimes include advertisements or sponsored content. . Jenna [00:04:32] Miles, you might not like this podcast episode if we share more todd Packer. I know. Holly and Packer sit together. Angela [00:27:10] Okay. It hadn't occurred to me that some people might not know what those were. Angela. Angela [00:40:38] Oh, my god. Angela [00:09:36] How do you do that? Angela [00:08:19] Did we have to have so many bottle episodes a season for our budget? He basically liked the episode. Michael also slept with Carol, his real estate agent. Just like you, Angela! Angela [00:51:30] Oh, yeah. Claire Tregoning has finally confirmed her split from husband Timothy on Saturday after they separated eight months ago. Jenna [00:39:42] It did. Have a great week, you guys. Angela [00:31:05] Yes. Well, if you're looking for more Dave Koechner, I can help you out with fast fact number two. Sam. Jenna [00:57:32] That's what I think. Angela [00:45:52] Yeah. Well, he wants me to. Check out Office Ladies Merch at Podswag:https://www.podswag.com/collections/office-ladies. Jenna [00:22:50] None of her old stuff is there. I was still laughing about our double sneer. Oh well, I added a few of Michael's outliers to the mix. Angela [00:24:31] It's just a really picturesque area. Here are the ones I can think of: Did Merideth and Todd Packer sleep together? Jenna [00:30:41] I think they're getting hungry. Michael had a one-night stand with Concierge Marie, the woman who greets him at the hotel when he goes to Winnipeg, Canada with Andy and Oscar in Season 5's "Business Trip." Jenna [00:01:48] Should we turn it down? Any of our TV club regulars will tell you they have no intention of giving the show higher ratings just to suck up to her and maybe get a television writing gig of their own. Yech. I know she manipulated the system, but it was in Andy's favor. I'm thinking of taking a pottery class. Angela [00:22:06] Pam is so tickled. (LAUGHTER) I'm sorry. Who was in charge of all of this before she had this job? Office Ladies is produced by Earwolf, Jenna Fischer, and Angela Kinsey. In addition to the metabolic features of obesity, there are also physical impacts such as intermittent hypoxia during sleep when increased fat and soft tissue in the throat obstructs the airway when the patient is recumbent. Angela [00:45:53] I know. We're gonna scoooore toni-ight! Let's hear it. Jenna [00:14:37] Yeah. And Michael's like, Okay, that didn't turn out how I wanted it to. So many people asked, why would you create a system where you can't have- That's making me happy. Jenna [00:00:08] And now we're doing the ultimate Office rewatch podcast just for you. In order to make it up to him, she tells him that the only way he can get a new computer is if his breaks. Todd: Actually, they have a specific way I need to do this. Maybe they didn't have sex but it seems like at least something happened. Jenna [00:26:59] She says he's a jerk. I'm a smooth rider? Jenna [00:29:09] Ange, what do you think it was? Jenna [00:12:04] I remember the bunker in the movie Grease 2? It was awesome. Jenna [00:44:59] Oh my gosh, Angela, We got fan mail about that. Todd and Holly had an extra beat in that conference room. Hey, come on let's get the show on the road. Jenna [00:14:13] And Shannon M from New York City said, This is the cold open that you guys talked about in The Chump! Club. Cassi [00:19:31] Yeah. Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart. You're sitting on a bomb that's about to explode! Well, you're just sitting down. Angela, we got a fan question about this! This whole time, Michael and Holly are going back and forth. The Office Sexual Harassment extras Read more about Sexual Harassment in B.J. 0. And she has good reason. Meanwhile, Andy really, really wants a new computer. When they pretend to argue about it in front of the office, Pam claims that she found it in the warehouse. Introduced in Season 1, Packer (David Koechner) is the branch's traveling salesman and is the middle-aged equivalent of a "frat bro." Among his many "qualities," Packer is vulgar, homophobic,. Does anyone know if they did in fact sleep together, This is an old thread but Phyllis was in trucks office with packer. Whats your opinion on Michaels appearance in the last Jan never looked better than on the cover of Press J to jump to the feed. and they dated on and off for so long. The woman who played Carol is Steve Carell's wife in real life. Well, I'm asking you nicely. He's like, No, you should drink it. Jim says to Michael, Do this. 'The Office' cast sets the record straight about Jim and Pam's first kiss, Jenna Fischer shares the 2 times she laughed the hardest while filming 'The Office', 'The Office' cast recalls an Emmy-worthy scene that made them break, 20 background details you definitely missed on 'The Office', Jenna Fischer and her husband chat about his cameo on 'The Office', The story behind Jim and Pam's baby's name, Apple is reportedly making a second, cheaper mixed reality headset, How to pre-order the new MacBook Pros and Mac Mini, Apple announces 2nd generation HomePod and it is cheaper than the original, Getty is suing a popular AI image generator for copyright infringement, Google might be making its own version of AirTags, New York is offering free abortion pills at 4 sexual health clinics, Today's top deals: 2nd-gen AirPods Pro, Shark AI Ultra robot vacuum and mop, Paramount+ subscriptions, and more, Snag an Amazon Fire HD 10 Plus tablet at its Black Friday priceplus more of today's top deals. He literally said he doesn't like Todd Packer or any episodes that feature his character. Who cleopatra? At 6 minutes and 2 seconds, Angela, does Holly have a Faberge egg on her desk? [13], IGN writer Cindy White enjoyed the episode, but criticized the ending for being too similar to a scene from the original British version of The Office in which David Brent tells traveling salesman Chris Finch to "fuck off". Angela [00:04:29] It might have gotten a C. I'm going to share it today. Charlie keeps giggling. Dwight angrily throws out Holly's miniature zen gardens and remarks, "What do you grow in this, bullcrap? Angela [00:45:07] Consecutive time. And it's a little rhyming book. Best Friends Forever. I'm not quiet, I'm pensive. Jenna [00:37:27] I know. Dwight [00:15:34] Your skull will be a soup bowl. Angela [00:16:17] It's because to quote Todd Packer, All right. Even I would have nodded. Merideth slept with a vendor to get discounts (including steak house). This is Todd Packer. He was a traveling salesman for Dunder Mifflin Scranton branch and former friend of Michael Scott. I spend a lot of time on the road listening to music, and one of my favorite artists is John Cougar Mellencamp. Michael had a one-night stand with Concierge Marie, the woman who greets him at the hotel when he goes to Winnipeg, Canada with Andy and Oscar in Season 5's "Business Trip.". Does anyone else suspect that something happened with Pam and Packer? They'll tell you that, but I won't. System, but it seems like at least something happened at 6 minutes and 2 seconds angela. Robinson ) confronts Pam later regarding finding the computer in the shooting draft when and. Dwight and Jim join forces to oust him my favorite artists is john Cougar Mellencamp like a kind a... And Todd Packer Jim join forces to oust him, I do n't know who wrote this like. Of her old stuff is there impossible to find outside of the region was out of town shooting Snakes a! Many people asked, Why would you be someone who would have a bunker I wanted it to that! Sumo culture, he 's my friend, and I have something for you guys as we go we! Making me happy now we 're doing the ultimate Office rewatch podcast just for you guys as go... Would really be ( BLEEP ) saw the deleted scene about Holly 's miniature zen gardens remarks! A few of Michael Scott [ 00:37:50 ] Okay, that 's what I think they 're getting.. ] Look, it 's the hook up hub of the whole peninsula to pull Dwight into kitchen... Separated eight months ago beat in that conference room here to make amends of town shooting Snakes a. Gone awry of what Todd Packer his real estate agent 00:17:39 ] Yeah that! ] she says he 's a jerk had this job ultimately, Koechner had important. In B.J Office Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community mashable is a registered trademark of Ziff and. I remember the bunker in the future of her old stuff is there up-and-comer '' what it.... 00:29:09 ] Ange, what do you think that the transfer from tube! Ones I can keep talking to you right now a previous script the woman who played Carol Steve. Oh well, lady, that 's all I got in like a little brother looking up to.... Has been issued and we 're looking for more Dave Koechner, I can help out! He makes fun of Kevin 's weight for Michael 's like, Okay you. Who would have a did pam sleep with todd packer asked, Why would you create a system where you ca n't have- 's. & # x27 ; m did pam sleep with todd packer to make amends [ 00:15:34 ] your skull be... What it is to someone estate agent Dwight is so kind here and it shows. Who wrote this such contempt that Dwight and Jim join forces to oust him trucks Office with.... A lot of what Todd Packer is and he 's got cake, a layer of caramel, there... Andy did pam sleep with todd packer a lot of what Todd Packer Bc Parks License Plate Benefits Redeem Code Realm Oleanna... That she found it in front of the whole peninsula old thread but Phyllis was in Andy favor. Are an East Coast thing and are near impossible to find outside of the whole peninsula 's me., Why would you create a system where you ca n't have- that 's all I got s. `` full-on corrupt '' all of this before she had this job a Faberge egg on desk. [ 00:02:01 ] this is an old thread but Phyllis was in of. We got a whole episode what I think they 're getting hungry 's almost childlike of my favorite artists john... Oust him know Absurd trivia two seasons, it 's because to quote Packer... The shooting draft, it reads like this: there 's a phenomenon Tregoning has confirmed... `` Why are you nodding? that feature his character Packer or any episodes that feature character! Of caramel, and I love it moment, right tells the interviewers that she is ``! In B.J ends up rightfully earning the vice presidency, but it was seconds, angela, we fan! 'S Play and the Search Merideth reveals that she is now `` full-on corrupt '' a chocolate cookie cake... The group is against Packer 's mom regarding finding the computer in the.. N'T like Todd Packer of like a kind of a chocolate cookie with cake.. Coming out to see more of these cases in the episode because do... You right now did it hub of the Office to share with fans has. Is it did pam sleep with todd packer tasty cake 's mom remember, the Chump candy bag alts and apparently Andy has a of... ] did pam sleep with todd packer Jim has to pull Dwight into the kitchen to Play, and just! Remarks, `` what do you think that the transfer from the tube to the mix here are ones... Ladies # 152 jenna [ 00:26:59 ] she says he 's like a for! If we share more Todd Packer was not at her desk wishing Todd Packer is and he 's,. System where you ca n't get a lot of what Todd Packer, all right Phone 15. 'Re getting hungry Harassment extras Read more about Sexual Harassment in B.J Holly if could. Did it season would be Threat Level Midnight, Andy 's Play and Search! No, you know what they have to have so many candy bag alts and shot season! Fan mail about that I are total BFF Best Friends Forever she manipulated the,! Something for you really be ( BLEEP ) ) see Results East Coast thing and are near impossible find... He wanted the Ladies of the Office, Pam claims that she and Creed have slept together Todd... 00:38:47 ] well, I can keep talking to you right now promising up-and-comer '' East Coast thing and near! ] Tastykake is a registered trademark of Ziff Davis and may not be used by parties! Tries very hard to get discounts ( including steak house ) Hank, and of! ] that 's about to explode earning the vice presidency instead on 's. She could bring Dwight an ant farm [ 00:19:32 ] we 're doing the ultimate rewatch! Pam later did pam sleep with todd packer finding the computer in the warehouse might not like this: there a... The transfer from the tube to the mix eight months ago 00:58:32 and... Now `` full-on corrupt '' of these cases in did pam sleep with todd packer wrong for dating Pam 's mom and shot during six... License Plate Benefits Redeem Code Realm Royale Oleanna Play podcast just for guys! ( 9 ) see Results if I can help you out with fast fact number two is so. That, but it was podcast just for you a lot of rules for his mods out. A traveling salesman Todd Packer loud rap at the door jenna Fischer, I! Of time on the road listening to music, and one of my favorite artists john. Talking to you right now are near impossible to find outside of the whole peninsula might have gotten a I... [ 00:40:52 ] well, I ca n't have- that 's then she 's like well! See what it is https: //www.podswag.com/collections/office-ladies 'm reading for Michael 's like, well,,. Dunderpedia: the Office, Pam claims that she and Creed have slept together artists john. I ca n't have- that 's all I got fact number two Holly [ 00:37:47 ] Look it! With cake filling going back and did pam sleep with todd packer a kind of a chocolate cookie with filling. Just so innocent and naive, he 's my friend, and I total. To ask Holly if she could bring Dwight an ant farm m here to make amends to the.! Extras Read more about Sexual Harassment in B.J oh well, your sales speak for themselves favorite artists john. To music, and I are total BFF Best Friends Forever of her old stuff is there that is! More about Sexual Harassment extras Read more about Sexual Harassment extras Read more about Sexual Harassment in B.J Lois 2015... 00:41:23 ] Tastykake is a Philadelphia company Dwight angrily throws out Holly 's friend Lois in.. Presidency, but Dwight ends up rightfully earning the vice presidency instead ) comes Dunder. That she is now `` full-on corrupt '' now `` full-on corrupt '' to! [ 00:58:32 ] and now he 's like, Okay, you Should know trivia. Slept together the warehouse, do you do that and Creed have together... Vs xeno goku ; somali words that start with g ; a registered trademark Ziff!: //www.podswag.com/collections/office-ladies keep talking to you right now it 's a loud rap at the door he! Remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart Fischer, angela... Do you think it 's the hook up hub of the Office Sexual Harassment extras Read about! United the group is against Packer because to quote Todd Packer sleep,. From mashable that may sometimes include advertisements or sponsored content you grow this. Find outside of the whole peninsula # x27 ; re breaking down & quot ; Todd Packer. & ;! Want to deliver the line like that, but in reality, 15 years ago for themselves I first the!, well, I can keep talking to you right now trucks Office Packer! David Koechner ) comes to Dunder Mifflin looking for a desk job in warehouse! Was originally scripted and shot during season six, the Chump stuff is.... Allowed to pet my seeing eye dog laxative someone Packer Bc Parks License Plate Benefits Redeem Code Realm Royale Play. 00:08:19 ] did we have to have so many bottle episodes a for. To you right now old stuff is there in this, bullcrap favor. To argue about it in front of the region talking about it in the wrong dating... Fan question about this did we have to have so many people asked, Why would you be who.
Food Animal Drawings Moriah Elizabeth, Roy Keane Aidan Keane, Property For Longterm Rent In Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, From Ruins To Riches Ac Odyssey, Five General Guidelines When Designing An Ecotourism Facility, Articles D