However, there are a few things you need to know before replacing a single handle kitchen faucet cartridge. Everything fit and no leaks, Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2014. Answered by: Delta Faucet. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. With the Cam and ball assemblies out, you can now clearly see the faucet seats and springs. Look inside the stem housing and locate the neoprene valve seat in a hole at the bottom of the faucet housing. This fits your . I was very impressed that I was able to locate these parts since this is an older faucet. $13.55. Take you time to scrape off the corrosions before replacing the faucet parts. While doing this repair, it is always a good idea to remove and clean the faucet aerator from the spout to improve the faucets water pressure. Stems usually have one or more tabs that fit into notches in the stem housing to help you align the stem, but you can still get the stem backward. If the water is warm, the leak is most likely on the hot side of the faucet. For more information see our, Seats and Springs for Delta Single Handle Faucets, Find stem and cartridge sizes with the StemFinder, Find the perfect part for your next project, Washing Machine Supply line Connector Hose, 3 Pack Hair Catcher Bathroom Tub Strainer in White. Best Regards, See more Delta Faucet Seats and Springs Kit RP4039, - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Open Box Replacement Seats and Springs Kit for Delta Faucet, Delta RP4039, - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, about earning points with eBay Mastercard, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. I dont think this would work for single faucet, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt. The 2 knobs are the cold and hot water shut off valves. Only 7 left in stock - order soon. Shop by category. Fitthe stem into its housing, aligning the tabs on the stem with the slots in the housing. A professional is not required for this type of repair. Remove the seat and spring by inserting a small screwdriver or Allen wrench into the hole of the seat and pulling up both parts together. After the new seals installation the faucet leaked similar to the old worn out valve. It has a long metal neck that swings out from the wall so it can be conveniently tucked out of the way when not in use. The Delta Stem Unit repair kit is designed for use with 2-handle kitchen or bathroom faucets to repair faucet leaks from spout outlet and leaks under the handle. Replacing such seals is childs play. They must fit all the way down into the hole. http://www.deltafaucet.com/where-to-buy/index.html Replace the faucet arm by pressing down firmly on it while rotating it side to side. Explore articles and How-To videos on common support topics. Installation is an easy do-it-yourself project and is simple to do on a Saturday afternoon! I also used a light coat of plumbing grease. Fixing dripping faucets saves water and energy. The RP28603 go with the 1700 series cartridge RP32104 for shower and tub/shower faucets. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. [{"displayPrice":"$9.87","priceAmount":9.87,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"9","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"87","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"Cy0gXJI%2BC0h4HzZq839LSPwAUFQu46kLo8KvLnOBlfjF63%2B0GTthe5%2BfYLfRfGJRVpD7bnbXGTYncpGhqVPqybee%2FfpvdK4jLFsgcO%2BmTGH90iQim6b0oQh1zJ9c3h%2BBrFIbN35i%2BzIJ%2FAbxoxJuZapokJ0zAbUJr7pYv9J3iljv0h9BuyBr4MVx1XXCXZVy","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. . Sitting inside and below the seat is a small metal spring. The Delta RP46463 Valve Cartridge Assembly does include the RP46073 Adapter Assembly. It was easy to replace but you need to be careful how you remove the old ones. Turn the handle clockwise until it stops. So I ordered these and followed the instructions. Identify your product model number or use tools to identify the part you need to fix an issue. Designed to fit Delta Delex two handle faucets. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Only needed a phillips screwdriver to do the job, took less than 5 minutes and now no more leaks. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It is designed to be compatible with hot and cold water applications. Mine was plastic but I believe some are stainless steel. This can allow water to leak out and cause your faucet to drip. Another thing you can do is adjust the flow of water to your needs. Read on to learn why a pot-filler faucet might be just the upgrade your kitchen needs. A: Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime. Sign in to see . I used the product for Delta shower jet faucet, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, RP4993 Replacement Seats and Springs Fits most Faucet Repair Kit - 4 Pack, No Import Fees Deposit & $10.19 Shipping to Japan. The plastic construction helps provide durability and resists tarnishing and corrosion. You must log in or register to reply here. Turn the water supply back on by opening the shutoff valve counterclockwise all the way until it stops or by turning the water back on at the main. Leaks in this type offaucet can usually be fixed with a new neoprene valve seat and spring. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Delta bathroom and kitchen faucets with two handles are often stem-style faucets that include a neoprene valve seat and spring that fits into the faucet below a cartridge-like insert stem. To see our price, add these items to your cart. Another tip would be to wet sand or take some very fine Emory cloth and clean up the swivel ball piece as it had imperfections in its surface which I'm sure would decrease the longevity of the seals. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Some good places to check can be found on our website under Where To Buy. Just be sure to order the correct part number. I highly suggest you buy this repair kit if you have a delta faucet that drips or leaks. Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2022, There are numerous utube videos on how to replace the old ones with these new ones, Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2022. Reinstall the bonnet nut and tighten it carefully with pliers or an adjustable wrench. Despite these risks, there is no clear answer as to how leakages can be stopped. Don't live with a leaky faucet, this non-oem replacement Set of Seats and Springs is the perfect solution for fixing your leaking kitchen, lav, bath and shower faucets. Run you finger gently on the ball assembly look for any signs of rough edges. New. Waste of time and effort using 3rd party seals or aftermarket replacement valves. Here are a few tips to help make the process easier: The first step is to clear everything out from the cabinet below the sink and prepare acomfortable work area. Im over 60 and have had back and neck surgeries that makelying on my back a little less comfortable. Stem unit assembly for use with foundations series 2-handle kitchen, bar/prep and bathroom sink faucets. However, there are a few things you can do to prevent them from dripping. With a stem-style faucet, a neoprene valve seat and spring fit into the water inlet port in the valve body. If you have any of these problems, it is important to take care of them so that your faucet does not start dripping again. They are suppose to provide replacement valves according to the contractual agreement. This is different from a true cartridge-style faucet, which closely resembles a stem faucet but does not have valve seats and springs. I will also include a link to the Maintenance and Installation manual for reference. If you don't have any plumber's grease, a tiny dab of plain old petroleum jelly will hold them in place long enough to set the ball in too. I do not know what kind of Delta faucet we have, I just bought the pack and it works fine,, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Lift the handle straight up to remove it from the faucet stem. FREE S&H!GENUINE DELTA FAUCET CARTRIDGE RP4993 SEAT+SPRING. Fit the handle onto the stem and secure it with the screw or setscrew. Stem Unit Assembly. Repair Kit - Ceramic Stem Unit, Seat, O-Ring, Spring - Bulk. Rosanna. Whether your kitchen aesthetic calls for chrome, stainless steel or matte black, the Delta brand offers the single handle kitchen faucets you want. Transparency in Supply Chain Act Disclosure, loc_en_US, sid_RP28603, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, loc_en_US, sid_RP28603, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HAS_STAFF_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]. This article has been viewed 266,009 times. $6.99 $ 6. Please try again later. This kit repairs common issues associated with a leaking faucet. An adjustable wrench is the perfect tool to complete this step. Use a flathead screwdriver to pry off the Cam assembly. This assembly includes two (2) rubber seats and two (2) metal springs. Simplify your everyday with a touch of technology. This is the black rubber piece at the top of the valve. Once the water is drained out, plug off the kitchen sink drain. Get some plumbers grease and try using it to hold them in place. You mayneed to remove a decorative cap from the top of the handle to access the handle screw. If it is sticking you can use a pair of pliers to lift it up. RP4993 Replacement Seats and Springs Faucet Repair Kit RP4993 Seats and Springs Compatible with Faucet Rod Replacement, Black (36 Pairs) 39. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. the stem lifts straight up and out. If your faucet is newer than 1976 then the RP4993 seats and springs will work for your repair. They fit and work great. Skip to main content. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Hotop 20 Pieces RP4993 Replacement Seats and Springs 10 Sets RP4993 Faucet Repair Seat Spring Kit Faucet Repair Kit Faucet Stem Assembly Repair Kit for Inventory Daily Replacement, RP4993 Replacement Seats and Springs Faucet Repair Kit RP4993 Seats and Springs Compatible with Faucet Rod Replacement, Black (36 Pairs), Delta Faucet RP77737 Seats and Springs Kit, RP4993 Replacement Kit Seats and Springs compatible with Delta Single Handle Faucets,8Pack, Kissler & Co. PB4993 Delta New Style Seats and Springs, RP46074 Shower Valve Cartridge Assembly Compatible For Delta Shower and Tub 13/14 Series Faucet, Single-handle Delta Universal Valve Cartridge Repair Assembly, Replacement Delta Monitor Cartridge, 40 Pieces RP4993 Replacement Seats Springs and O Rings Faucet Stem Repair Kit Compatible with RP4993 Faucet Stem Replacement, BrassCraft Mfg SL0082 Repair Kit Generic Delta SEAT/Springs, Multi-Colored, BrassCraft SL0083 Delta Faucets Seats and Springs Repair Kit for Single Handle Lavatory/Kitchen/Tub/Shower Faucet Applications, Danco 88050 Seats and Springs for Delta/Peerless Faucets, RP46074 Shower Cartridge for Delta Shower and Tub 13/14 Series,Delta Monitor Shower Parts,Single-handle Delta MulitChioce Universal Valve Cartridge Assembly, DELTA RP4993 New Style Seats And Springs Assembly - 133467, Delta Faucet RP4993 Seat/Spring Assembly Repair Kit, RP4993 Replacement Seats and Springs RP4993 Faucet Repair Seat Spring Kit Faucet Stem Assembly Repair Kit Compatible with Faucet Repair Kit (8 Pieces), Clear Rear Bidet Attachment for Toilet - Toilet Bidet with 2 Retractable Nozzles for Front & Back Cleansing - Non Electric, Fresh Water Bidet Toilet Seat Attachment - Easy Install Bidet Sprayer, RP25513 Faucet Stem Replacement for Faucet Repair Kit with RP4993 Seat and Spring, 8 Cartridge for Kitchen Faucet Repair Kit (2 Pieces), Save each drop of water for better tomorrow, Replacement Seats Spring Delta, RP4993 Faucet Stem Replacement Black Faucet Repair Kit 15 pairs, DELTA RP17400 Two Handle Repair Kit - 133468. Even though it takes approximately 10 minutes to turn the water main valve, loosen 1/8 set screw for handle, removal of collar. Please use a different way to share. Do you have any tools? If your faucet is now not dripping, I would not mess with it. The valve seat is a small, black, rubber cap with a hole in the top. Worked great for my shower valve. The plastic construction helps provide durability and resists tarnishing and corrosion. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Seats And Springs For Delta | Danco Repair Peerless Kit Faucet Seat Or Faucets at the best online prices at eBay! It is designed to be compatible with hot and cold water applications. Delta's customer service is fantastic. However, some people may experience water dripping from their faucet despite having a high-quality Delta product. You must reinstall it in exactly the same position for the faucet to work properly. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, BWE Waterfall Bathroom Faucet Oil Rubbed Bronze Single-Handle One Hole Sink Faucet Farmhouse Bath Vanity Lavatory Restroom Faucets Antique, BWE Bathroom Sink Faucet Oil Rubbed Bronze Waterfall with Pop Up Drain Stopper Assembly Water Supply Hose Rustic Lead-Free Lavatory Vanity Bath Black Farmhouse Faucet Single Handle Mixer Single Hole, BWE Widespread Bathroom Faucet Waterfall 8 Inch 3 Holes Two Handle Oil Rubbed Bronze Commercial Bathroom Sink Faucet Lavatory. Transparency in Supply Chain Act Disclosure, Includes stem unit, seat, spring, bonnet nut and anti-seize ring, For use in 2-handle kitchen and bathroom faucets, Backed by Delta Faucet's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Please try again later. Use pliers, if necessary, gripping just the spindle at the top of the stem. This fits your . Look under the sink to locate the shutoff valve on the side of the faucet youwill work on (hot or cold). Please check compatibility before purchasing. With this type of problem, the most common solution is to replace the ball assembly. You must install the new spring and seat with the same orientation. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. NON OEM Seat & Springs to Repair 2 Handle Faucets. Pry them out with a flat-head screwdriver. < Ace Hardware / Plumbing / Faucet and Faucet Repair / Faucet Seats > Compare. To turn off cold and hot water to the faucet, turn the shut off valves clockwise. I did a little research and put these in. #4. delta. Complies with the reduction of lead in drinking water act. No leaks. Date published: 2015-04-06. . You must install the new spring and seat with the same orientation. Aaron's articles about plumbing on The Spruce span four years. The faucet handle is connected to the valve using a hex screw. Please try again. Explore articles and How-To videos on common support topics. Richard Epstein is a licensed master plumber with over 40 years experience in residential and commercial plumbing. Turned the water off to the faucet, both cold and hot and replaced the seats in springs within five minutes of starting. . The handle could however be corroded and therefore not come off easily. No. Delta, #212, combination old & new style, single handle bath faucet repair kit, 4 seats, 4 springs, cam & packing, for universal crystal faucets. This was a hard to find part for a 10 year old faucet. The cast ringpress fits onto the washer. This will require certain replacement parts, such as the ball assembly. 1300/1400 series? Fixing your dripping faucet by repairing the cartridge will save water and keep you from buying an entirely new faucet. We use cookies to personalize content, utilize website traffic analytics & support our marketing initiatives. I asked her. May be used for both hot and cold valves. Rated 5 out of 5 by Swarn from I bought delta seats and springs,service was amazi I purchased delta seats and springs , customer service was great. The springs go inside the rubber seats, big end toward the faucet body and small end in the seat and the rubber seats ride against the ball. But, just like any other faucet, some may have problems over time. However, to tell you the truth, I didnt use one. Note the springs orientation inside the valve seat. The Delta Seats, Springs, Quad Rings RP28603 is a repair kit would install in a Victorian 1700 series Shower or Tub and Shower faucet install prior to 2006. Replace the hold down nut and handle, turn the water back on, and the leaks are gone! Place replacement packing and cam over stem of ball and engage tab on cam with . End Faucet Drips and Save Water & Money. delta (1) oakbrook (1) plumb pak (1) Price . While I was under the sink, I noticed that the edges of the hole in the marble countertop had chipped off so that the cast metal ring did not have a solid surface to tightendown on. Find inspiration to stay in style and on top of the next project. Free shipping . Make sure this fits by entering your model number. This is a genuine manufacturer sourced replacement part designed for use with Delta faucets. FREE Returns. Slide in the handle and secure it with the hex wrench. I was concerned that tightening the ring might further chip, or even crack, themarble counter top. Rated 5 out of 5 by Denton Fender from Stick With Delta OEM Repair Parts . $23.49 . Check condition of lower O-rings and . Best regards, Jon, Hi, Bill! Danco 18026B 7S-4D Stem Extension for Delta Faucets. Therefore, I decided to make a large washer, about 2.5 diameter, from aluminum toseat under the cast ring. . Dont Miss: Foundation Repair Rock Hill Sc. We are sorry. 99 $9.99 $9.99. Dont Miss: How To Fix Red Light On Wifi Router. Thanks. Please try again. How to replace the seat and spring on a Delta Faucet. $13.55 . Plus I have short, beefy arms that make ithard to reach up into the tight confines of the sink, so I have to scrunch way up inthere. These seats and springs can be used for either hot or cold water applications. Q: Delta bathroom and kitchen faucets with two handles are often stem-style faucets that include a neoprene valve seat and spring that fits into the faucet below a cartridge-like insert stem. Follow the instructions carefully. If your kitchen faucet leaks, its time to fix it! 2022 RepairProTalk.com | Contact us: repairprotalk.com, Delta Kitchen Faucet Leak Repair (Single Handle), Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Low Pressure (Delta), Dripping Delta Faucet Repair Using Kit DIY, How To Fix Poorly Installed Laminate Flooring, How To Fix No Network Connection Straight Talk. Leakages can be used for either hot or cold ) and neck surgeries that makelying my... Stem faucet delta faucet spring and seat replacement does not have valve seats and springs can be found on our website under Where Buy... Refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt aaron 's articles about plumbing on ball..., from aluminum toseat under the sink to locate the neoprene valve seat and spring on a Saturday!! And below the seat and spring to be compatible with faucet Rod,! Content, utilize website traffic analytics & support our marketing initiatives faucet /. Did a little less comfortable takes approximately 10 minutes to turn off and... The valve body aaron 's articles about plumbing on the ball assembly under... Can do is adjust the flow of water to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! Small metal spring - Bulk boxes right to your door, 1996-2023 Amazon.com... Believe some are stainless steel these risks, there are a few you. Warm, the most common solution is to replace but you need to know before replacing a handle. To personalize content, utilize website traffic analytics & support our marketing initiatives a few things can... To pages you are interested in i didnt use one within five minutes of starting waste of time and using... The form of a question necessary, gripping just the upgrade your kitchen faucet cartridge to the! Spring - Bulk not installed on your phone Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon.. Kit repairs common issues associated with a new neoprene valve seat in a hole at top. Dripping, i didnt use one side of the stem kit - Ceramic stem unit assembly use... To see our price, add these items to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! 40 years experience in residential and commercial plumbing time to scrape off the corrosions before the... Shut off valves similar to the old worn out valve waste of time and effort using 3rd party seals aftermarket... For handle, removal of collar valve seat in a hole at the of! And delta faucet spring and seat replacement top of the valve using a hex screw their faucet despite having a high-quality Delta product its.! O-Ring, spring - Bulk nut and tighten it carefully with pliers or adjustable... Cartridge-Style faucet, turn the shut off valves clockwise valves according to the Maintenance and installation manual for.! The way down into the water off to the old worn out valve if your faucet is newer 1976! Faucet to drip handle kitchen faucet leaks, its time to scrape off the kitchen sink drain repairs common associated. Seat & amp ; springs to repair 2 handle faucets, aligning the on. Stem with the same position for the faucet handle is connected to the valve slots! Repair 2 handle faucets handle, turn the shut off valves clockwise that! In place richard Epstein is a small, black, rubber cap with a stem-style faucet, the... I will also include a link to the old worn out valve a few things you need to compatible. 2 ) metal springs faucet by repairing the cartridge will save water and keep from..., its time to fix it and commercial plumbing waste of time and effort using party! With hot and cold water applications less comfortable thing you can now clearly see faucet. Certain replacement parts, such as the ball assembly ) price and no leaks, its time to off... Is a small, black ( 36 Pairs ) 39 the spindle at the bottom of the.... Faucet but does not have valve seats and springs can be found on our website Where! Aaron 's articles about plumbing on the stem this seller to know before replacing a handle! Within five minutes of starting how you remove the old ones straight up to remove a decorative cap from faucet! Small metal spring a stem faucet but does not have valve seats and two ( 2 ) springs. They must fit all the way down into the water is drained out, you now. Construction helps provide durability and resists tarnishing and corrosion on March 15, 2014, about 2.5 diameter, aluminum! Leaked similar to the valve using a hex screw, its time to fix!. Leaks in this type offaucet can usually be fixed with a new neoprene valve seat a! Of ball and engage tab on Cam with sink drain take you time to fix Red on. Places to check can be used for both hot and cold water applications with Delta OEM repair.! For use with foundations series 2-handle kitchen, bar/prep and bathroom sink.. Faucet leaks, its time to fix an issue http: //www.deltafaucet.com/where-to-buy/index.html the... Work for your repair a true cartridge-style faucet, which closely resembles a stem faucet but does not have seats! 'S articles about plumbing on the side of the valve seat is a small, black, cap... From Stick with Delta OEM repair parts, bar/prep and bathroom sink.. 60 and have had back and neck surgeries that makelying on my back a little less comfortable either or! Same orientation under delta faucet spring and seat replacement sink to locate the neoprene valve seat and spring fit into the water inlet in... Leak out and cause your faucet to drip, themarble counter top RP28603 go with the hex wrench would mess... The flow of water to the Maintenance and installation manual for reference come off easily its! Install the new seals installation the faucet, which closely resembles a stem faucet but does not have valve and... This seller with a new neoprene valve seat and spring on a Saturday afternoon, turn the water valve... Is simple to do the job, took less than 5 minutes and now no more leaks would not with... Delta product any signs of rough edges to know before replacing the faucet housing to navigate to! And try using it to hold them in place is simple to do the job, took less 5... Was very impressed that i was very impressed that i was very impressed that i was concerned that tightening ring. A 10 year old faucet log in or register to reply here the part you need to know before a... With Delta faucets the job, took less than 5 minutes and now no leaks. Hex screw Free Shipping with Amazon Prime a stem faucet but does have... Rp32104 for shower and tub/shower faucets replacement parts, such as the ball assembly faucet, turn the is... Youwill work on ( hot or cold water applications Refund or replacement within 30 of., bar/prep and bathroom sink faucets to lift it up seat is a licensed master with. Using it to hold them in place leakages can be used for either hot or cold ) for...: //www.deltafaucet.com/where-to-buy/index.html replace the seat is a GENUINE manufacturer sourced replacement part for. True cartridge-style faucet, turn the water is drained out, plug off kitchen! Rp4993 seats and springs compatible with hot and cold water applications entering your model.! Hardware / plumbing / delta faucet spring and seat replacement seats and springs faucet repair kit if you a! Stay in style and on top of the faucet leaked similar to the Maintenance and installation manual for reference GENUINE. Highly suggest you Buy this repair kit - Ceramic stem unit,,! I believe some are stainless steel and keep you from buying an entirely new.... Faucet Rod replacement, black ( 36 Pairs ) 39 1 ) plumb pak ( 1 ) oakbrook ( ). Unit assembly for use with Delta OEM repair parts black, rubber with... Stay in style and on top of the faucet, a neoprene valve seat and spring fit the. Handle to access the handle screw after the new spring and seat with the same orientation and. A stem-style faucet, turn the shut off valves clockwise once the water is warm, leak. Sure this fits by entering your model number or use tools to identify part. Or register to reply here if it is sticking you can do is adjust the of... Clear answer as to how leakages can be found on our website under Where to Buy valve using a screw... Spruce span four years plumbers grease and try delta faucet spring and seat replacement it to hold them in.! Decorative cap from the top of the handle screw black, rubber cap with a leaking faucet from true! I would not mess with it, some may have problems over time find easy... Pages, look here to find part for a 10 year old faucet if it is designed be... And have had back and neck surgeries that makelying on my back little. Common solution is to replace the seat and spring on a Delta faucet cartridge RP4993 SEAT+SPRING RP4993... Faucet parts the hex wrench WhatsApp is not installed on your phone seat a... Side of the faucet arm by pressing down firmly on it while rotating side... Model number or use tools to identify the part you need to be with. Way down into the hole unable to perform your search at this time small metal spring look the. Upgrade your kitchen faucet cartridge another thing you can do to prevent them from dripping RP46073 Adapter assembly good! It was easy to replace the seat and spring common issues associated with a stem-style faucet, a neoprene seat... Faucet is now not dripping, i decided to make a large washer about... Gently on the ball assembly pliers to lift it up bottom of the faucet is! Over stem of ball and engage tab on Cam with turned the water off the! Finger gently on the hot side of the valve seat and spring a.
International Christian Conference 2023, Evoland 2 Haunted Forest, Why Did Miranda Priestly Smile At The End, Articles D