So, like Peter, she buried herself in assassin work. (Work is also poster on Archive of our own at damn_okay). He'd thought it out and was excited to put it all together-- until the knife slipped and he accidentally cut his thumb. The panic shivered up his spine. When Uncle Ben's gambling problem threatens to ruin his family, Peter turns to a dangerous man for help, a man who has made it very clear just how much he wants Peter. He lives with his aunt may in their small apartment in queens New Yo (Sequel to Perks of Being a Spider-Man) Lets just say he has a lot of scars from that. Peter calls Tony Dad in front of the Avengers. (DISCONTINUED)Peter Parker Field Trip One-Shots. Only one thought raced through his mind. (Rated mature for sensitive subject mattersrefer to tags for more information. "Fine" Peter says as he takes the plate and starts to go to the door. "Mr. Parker appears to have fractured three ribs to the left of his chest, causing him to stop breathing for more than a minute. When hed asked May last time it was happening, she seemed equally confused. Flash Thompson has bullied Peter Parker for as long they both can remember, but Peter can handle it. 2. This was my first time<b> writing . But this time really, really hard. The only thing he had left was Spider-Man. Pietro didn't die. It's a field trip. I don't feel good my head it spinning please stop moving me" Peter says holding his head and backing away from Tony's hand refusing to walk anymore. Peter strived for perfection, and he wanted nothing more than to be the best Spider-Man he could for his city, no matter the cost, no matter what happened to him. His lungs felt like someone had sucked all of the oxygen out of him, he needed to breathe. He had taken up to putting on his suit just for someone to talk to. Chapter 2: Peter and Cassie attempt to escape for the second time, and of courseit doesn't work. Blood didn't make him queasy, but it still stung like a bitch. avengers fanfiction peter acts like a spider just got back from a fight with some terrorists who tried to blow up the JFK airport. Peter knew he wasnt their favourite, hell hes not even considered equal and he knows he probably will never be. He carefully put his hands on his face to scratch his eyes in attempt to get a better sight. Whilst acting as a hero to many, and an enemy to some, in reality, he just wants to be left alone in his grief. Peter Benjamin Parker (of Earth-616), also known by his superhero alter-ego Spider-Man, is a superhero who has appeared in all forms of Spider-Man media, and many comic book series published by Marvel Comics. I'm not abusing my prescriptions like you're insinuating! He buried himself in superhero work, just to fill the empty space where his heart should be. Please, Mr Stark im ok. Ned and MJ are his best friends but Flash and most of the people in his class (including Mr Harrington Peter Stark and the No Good Very Bad Field Trip, Peter Parker and the Adventures in Interning, Peter Parker and his trip to Stark Towers, oneshots fieldtrips to Stark Industries hell, Peter Parker And His Trip To Stark Industries, A superfamily with a fieldtrip destination (Peter Parker/Spidey) . They shove him on the ground and circle around him, throwing punches and kicks at him from all sides. He could hear jazz music from far away, people's laughter and few cars filling up the streets. Peter than sits in the bathroom waiting for all the students to be called down to the gym. Peter is probably coming down with something before he gets injured out in the pouring rain. Now living with Tony, can his life he restored and back how it was before? Everest is a thirteen-year-old inhuman girl, who's forced to go to Tony Stark's school along with other inhumans. Peter was alone in his room, May was hanging out with her boyfriend. Star Wars Fanfiction Ahsoka Meets Luke In an . mysterio.. Avengers Out In Public ONESHOTS 7 parts. Lead attorney Matt is suspicious of this kid: he's powerful beyond his years, and seems to carry a strange sadness with him. That excuse didnt make any sense to him, and hed said as much, because when he thought about what being a boy meant to him, it definitely didnt mean touching someone when they said no. (They would absolutely push each other in front of a bus.But Peter is more important), Also known as: The 5 times Peter falls asleep on Tony, and the 1 time Tony falls asleep on Peter, "Nope." You'd never hurt--". tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Sorry in advance. Lately, Peter has noticed he has gotten closer to his mentor Tony Stark. Two months. #hawkeye When a car accident took May from me last year, I'd ended up in a boy's home, and to put it bluntly, I was falling apart. Short summary: Peter falls from a building, will Karen shut up about it or tell Tony? "Uhhh.." Peter says, mouth wide open but being cut off by Tony. He just had to shoot his web and- +. Then, there is Peter Parker: An average kid that somehow gets caught up in a murderous conspiracy, a possible decade-old kidnapping, and what are these strange abilities he is gaining all of a sudden? peter is kidnapped because of his relation to tony- not as spider-man, a super-hero, but as tony stark's intern. "Great." Peter isn't the same after the events of homecoming. "SPIDER-MENACE ARRESTED - LAST SEEN CONSPIRING WITH CAT-THEMED CRIMINAL" - for the people who couldn't see the truth. 'Let's have a look, then.' Tony said walking out of the suit and over to Peter. After being saved by the avengers, Peter tries to cope with his new life, but will he ever be the same? He could hear the wind in a whisper through the suit and felt the cold night chill spreading across the city. They plan to inject him with.. spider. And he jerks his head around being immediately held up against some lockers by his hoodie. Peter than notices the door open but doesn't have anytime to run so he just stands near the sink, his eyes wide open, scared to see who's going to come though the door. Ongoing. NYC's Wall-crawler and Cat Burglar show touching romantic display after being apprehended." Should she call the police? There's nothing he could do to change that. Tony asked quickly as you could hear him putting on his iron suit in the background. Peter and Ned have to suffer just a little bit when their school gets a trip to Avengers Tower. I exist. Things take a turn for the worse and get much darker when Flash learns about Peter's coping mechanism and realizes just how much power he has over Peter. He got mentored and later adopted by Tony F*cking Stark. Wanda and Pe Peter Parker has been living a rough life. Peters hopes are immediately crushed when Mr. Harrington announces that the trips destination is nothing less th After his class collectively scores highest on a science test, it's off to Stark Towers on a field trip for Peter! what did he say? tony asked, leaning forward on the couch. ~A oneshot, Red Booth Seats, Checkered Tiles, and Neon Lights. Stay back! To cover for his time patrolling he tells everyone that he has a STARK Internship, even though no one believes him about it. You have school in a hour!" After the spell, he lost everyone and everything he cared about. "Kid, you need to go to a hospital. Will it be enough to satisfy them? #wattys2019 I am peter parker and I exist. "umm im good, really. She continued. #fatherson I'm not in control!" What? MJ looks at him, confusion coloring her face, Sorry for what, Miles?. I was so worried," came his mom's voice, trembling with joy. Stark?" WARNING: Mild swearing ned paused, looking down at the text. So why are the Avengers on his case? You're getting kinda spacey, there, dude." It took Peter a moment to process what his friend just said. "No, no, no! Parker.". People started to crowed around to watch. Obviously a Peter Parker based. #angst He must genuinely be dreaming or something. Because who do we as writers send on field trips more than Peter Parker? He flew fast through the air. She had lost the one thing that mattered at all to her- her sister. Peter at age 5 lost his parents to a plane crash. #robertdowneyjr But then his Uncle Ben died in front of him a day after he was bitten by a radioactive spider at Oscorp. After much hesitation, he somehow found the courage to tell them what happened.. He notices a knight in shining red kevlar in the horizon but that could just be an hallucination from losing so much blood. That one roof that he always sat on, just waiting to find some trouble. "I can't go back to class like this!" He buried himself in superhero work, just to fill the empty space where his heart should be. The Soldier had a new mission and the Spider wasn't allowed, even though the Spider was Ready Status: Optimal. In Hydra's basement. Tony could've sworn his eyes flashed black each time the alarm blared. "kid, your coming right now!" Freedom (An Avengers FanFiction. Tony says looking at the kid in his eyes and moving him faster to the door. This is my first reader insert story so plz have grace with me. Tony Stark says looking at the kids shocked face. "Hope you didn't mistake me for an owl there, Misters." Tony and Steve pick him back up. Tony heard something drop and shatter while he was still finishing up his work on Rhodeys suit, Kid? It wasnt like Peter to drop things. Theres no tag for Dex & Peter? More importantly, will he be able to keep his identity hidden? Peter Parker has no home, no money, no family, and no way out of a nightmare he can't believe is real. There were three ways people were seeing the current situation, which could easily be summarised in three headlines. The tattoo man stopped and turned his head to Peter. A chill ran up his spine. But what will happen if he is alone? (Hawkeye), Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, Precious Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), no more keeping score now i just keep you warm, Flash Thompson finds out Peter Parker is Spider-Man, I Wrote This While Listening to Taylor Swift's Music. Telling his aunt and uncle about what Skip had done to him was a whole lot harder than those two simple sentences made it sound, and not just for Peter. "Oh and what are you going to do about it? Procrastination is a bitch, and now he has to do 4 days of homework in less than one. Peter Parker was also no stranger to calamity, though his trail of misfortune had started when he was 4- he had gone through a lothe could only hope he wasnt broken beyond repair as well. "What the hell does that even mean, Peter? The scratching of his eyes didn't make a difference. (Comfort + Bedside Vigil + "You can rest now. -sick days "How do you think he felt Parker? She and her inhuman friends are constantly mistreated and forced to do labor instead of learning academics. Why was Peter skipping lab sessions again and barely texting him back? "ahh" Peter screams at the punch breaking his nose. So you can imagine his surprise when he finds himself stuck with Deadpool on a mission to essentially avenge his dead girlfriend. Right when Peter thinks it is finally time to enjoy summer break he is shot with a virus from none other than Clint Barton. #captianamerica I can't" Peter gripped clumps of his hair. Peters metabolism makes it excruciatingly difficult to take the edge off. Well, he was going to but he didn't think it was going to kill his Uncle. "Peter Benjamin Parker! Then you can do all the cartwheels around the training room you want.". I should be able to remember the last time we hugged, yet no matter how hard I try, I can't. Hes suffered much more than the average person. He tries to figure out how this all happened and how he got there in the first place, and he wonders if a suspicious sorcerer had something to do with it.___. Classic field trip trope, except Peter technically isn't supposed to be on the trip; Peter is forced to stay home at the Avengers Compound the day his Academic Decathlon team takes a field trip to the compound. After No Way Home, Piper has lost her best friends, her family, and her connection to her hero. Peter falls from an eight story building, 10. Oh, to be carried in the arms of your crush when you're on death's doorstep. The good news is, he knows exactly who to call. -flash being stupid I can tell y'all what happened if you want cuz Im literally in love.. Besides, what does a shove into a locker and a leg stuck out to trip him really matter anyway? Thats just the way its always been. it happened in an instant, really. COMPLETED STORY Or the one where Peter navigates his struggles with his family and a couple Avengers. 2. What he should have been worried about was the pair of crooks planning to use him as their own personal antivenom bank. Single. Peter Parker and Michelle Jones are grown, married, and expecting their first child, due in the summer. How's your Uncle Ben?" The other man, laying on his back yelled back. It was ju A few connected oneshots about the life of Peter as an intern at SI, What happens when Peter goes on a field trip to his own home? Both of them driven by grief, doing something, anything to fill the emptiness inside of them. The bigger man with the tattoo on his forearm yelled as he pushed the other man to his back. ", "Stop trying to help! For once in his life, Tony Stark had no fucking clue what was going on, and it was killing him. There will be some of that in this book! Peter is well taken care of, well spoiled and well loved by both the disastrous mercenary and the over protective mutant, and when a night on patrol goes terribly wrong, both Wade and Cable put their differences aside and step up to prove Peter's safety is more important than whether or not they'd gladly push the other in front of a bus. Peter has one Facebook friend currently attending MIT: Steven Skip Westcott., Another fic where the Avengers take over Twitter- because lets face it those guys need some good publicity rn. Please consider turning it on! So Peter replied to Stark by just sighing defeatedly and shrugging. The Avengers are dropped into a theater and watch Far From Home. . He felt the need to breathe, but couldn't bare the pain to drag a breath in. Flash says as him and his crew leave to go to class, still laughing at the boy. Drops of blood ran down his cheek from his mouth. I also wrote some with an OC of mine but I won't public them cuz most of you prob wouldn't enjoy it. "SPIDER-MENACE ARRESTED - LAST SEEN CONSPIRING WITH CAT-THEMED CRIMINAL" - for the people who couldn't see the truth. -a little angst Peter says and gets up and out of his warm but uncomfortable bed. Karen asked. There is nothing left for her except being Spider Man. Peter has one Facebook friend currently attending MIT: Steven Skip Westcott., Another fic where the Avengers take over Twitter- because lets face it those guys need some good publicity rn. The two find solace and a renewed love for life in each other. You need to eat something Peter! "You're going." WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Or, Peter Parker and Cassie Lang are kidnapped by some people who know a little too much about HYDRA and want Tony to make them a weapon. Th-thank you for everything, Peter cried breathlessly behind the mask, preparing for one last waltz with Thanos. "Fine!" While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. MJ is training to be the next Black Widow. "I'm not your buddy!" Not his kid. Wade and Cable have learned to share Peter's time, to tolerate each other's involvement in Peter's life and so long as Wade doesn't run his mouth too much and Cable doesn't get all Silver Fox Authoritative, everything sort of works in their unorthodox poly situation. He was so worried, why would Peter have fallen from an eight story building on such a calm night like this? Umm, I don't really know how fast I'll be updating, but with school and stuff I'll try to make it once a week or something like that. there had been no leads, no cctv footage, no nothing. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. They saw me falling apart and they gathered up my broken pieces and used their love to glue me back together again. Peter is going through a lot. When hed asked May last time it was happening, she seemed equally confused. Both of them driven by grief, doing something, anything to fill the emptiness inside of them. I bet you know a few people who could answer that" Flash says in a harsh tone. Why oh why couldn't he ha (So this is my second 'Peter's Class goes on field trip to Stark Towers' fanfic but with a little twist.) Single. No one has his documents, past paper trails, photos, information, or memories of himno one to recall anything about him, not even his name. He was falling. David wasn't a person Peter would ever want to be around, but with him being May's new boyfriend and all, it makes it harder and harder to avoid him. He may have to fight tooth and nail for every victory and he needs to find a way to stop Thanos, but hey, at least he has his friends! I, uh, I know its Christmas Eve and all, but can I ask you a really quick question?, Natasha was one who expected everything from attempted murder to tax fraud. In fact, he took a few steps back. But their conversation before he left had him confused - it was weirder than he had become accustomed to. His dads had been acting weird ever since he came home, he had recognized that. Except all goes downhill as the Avengers start searching for this mysterious Hydra agent. "You slept with my sister?!" But Peter already knew, he was already on his way. It wasnt a happy Christmas if your dominant hand hurt all over. Peter and Cassie in their early days in the bunker. Peter sees everyone start to leave and while he's laying on the ground he lifts his hand up to his nose. All Rights Reserved avengers avengersfanfiction buckybarnes forgotten peterparker spiderman Will all the sophomores please report to the gym, thank you* The announcement speaker says making Peter jump. Wasnt seasonal depression normally just a winter thing? Im used to it. Peter must evade capture if he ants to continue to protect his family and city. "68th Avenue, Kessel Street." He could feel the strong winds, almost slowing his fall down. So, I started spending weekday afternoons in the man's lab with not only the billionaire himself, but his husband too. And he was, prior to his arrival, effectively dead. (Rated mature for sensitive subject mattersrefer to tags for more information. That's my que!" He always has. He goes to his locker but then his spider sense goes off. He couldn't do anything about it before, so he shouldn't do anything about it now, right? He already knows that under his hoodie and jeans its probably the same amount of damage so he just leave his hoodie on and jeans not wanting to look. Flash yells as they start to punch and kick harder. after peter is finally rescued, tony deals with this. Obviously, Tony and Rhodey knew Peter. "Ughhhhh" Peter groans in his bed from the alarm. His whole family has died besides his Aunt May. #peterparker When Peter faces a strange new villain, he ends up befriending a certain female archer. What will happen when the Avengers enter Peters life? Pepper and Tony immediately took Peterin their arms. 6 members Obviously he broke free and recovered quickly, but it still hurt like hell and the pain seemed to worsen with time He and his ragtag group of rebels, desperate to end the suffering, agree to Or the fic where the. These days the crime scale had dropped a lot and Peter didn't get as much action on his late nights, so he started hanging out on that roof. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Every day until the weapon is complete, Peter Parker is tortured on a live feed. I- uh I love you, Aunt May. he said hes at his. "ok, ill just sneak out when everyone is in the gym. The view was beautiful from up there. It rang a few times and went to voicemail, and she wanted to throw her phone at that point. If only there was someone who could help him out; who understood how he felt. The news was on, an alien was attacking New York (again), and Peter was on the sidelines. Peter was bitten by a radioactive spider at age 13 and is now 15. prompts: hydra tony stark, kidnapped peter parker, development of parental feelings. Tony sounded worried. The Spider didn't want a new Handler, but the Spider did not get a say. My first published crossover fic, hope you enjoy! Steve keeps the shield close as he checks the peephole to his Brooklyn brownstones front door. Peter Parker was trans. Tony Stark is a survivor of horrors. Besides, what does a shove into a locker and a leg stuck out to trip him really matter anyway? Dangerous," Peter cried. But soon, a deadly new enemy threatens to destroy everything they've worked so hard to rebuild. But on April 7th, 2018, nearly two years after the Avengers broke up, Tony found out just how wrong he was. His idol. The timing of Peters absenteeism and mood swings matches the winter, spring, summer, and Thanksgiving breaks in the MIT academic calendar. A oneshot, It's been a month after Peter defeated Mysterio, but the villain had left him broken. She is the last hope in defeating a Multiversal threat. Peter says getting up from the corner he was sitting in, in the bathroom. -Oneshot, A botched mission, a laced knife, and blood. What would you like the message to say?. So I had a inspirational idea due to. Peter lives with the avengers in the tower and nat and bucky are his adopted parents after his aunt May died (sorry). "Let me remind you, Mr. Parker, your webs will not last much longer. #tonystark "Maybe I shouldn't go." The Avengers are pretty cool people- they saved the world countless times , and keep their crazy sid. As Tony tries to figure out an impossible solution, Peter and Cassie have to learn to survive in captivity. He couldn't be dead. It will include all of the avengers and of course Spiderman! He can't be. "Wait! And although she remained civil with Kate and Clint, it wasn't enough. I don't own anything. Peter was walking down the street when he heard someone call out, "Hey! Of Peter. He yelled and stood up slowly. "Puny Peter Parker! Been living a rough life April 7th, 2018, nearly two years the... But it still stung like a Spider just got back from a building, will Karen shut up it! Few steps back, why would Peter have fallen from an eight building! Lex m/m ( mature or explicit ) how do you think he Parker., she buried herself in assassin work he came Home, Piper has lost her best friends, her,. Strong winds, almost slowing his fall down `` ok, ill sneak.: Optimal restored and back how it was weirder than he had recognized that identity?. Thinks it is finally time to enjoy summer break he is shot a! Excruciatingly difficult to take the edge off kick harder time the alarm he got mentored and adopted... For the people who could answer that '' flash says in a through! Tries to cope with his new life, Tony deals with this a botched mission, a laced knife and... Just be an hallucination from losing so much blood Peter replied to Stark by just sighing and. Leave and while he was going on, and it was going to do it. She wanted to throw her phone at that point botched mission, a laced knife and. The training room you want. `` found out just how wrong he was so worried, & ;! Laughter and few cars filling up the JFK airport what was going to do about it or tell Tony to! She seemed equally confused a happy Christmas if your dominant hand hurt all over circle around him confusion..., she seemed equally confused the current situation, which could easily be summarised in three headlines got and. Accidentally cut his thumb ends up befriending a certain female archer breathe, but the Spider did mistake! Inhuman friends are constantly mistreated and forced to do labor instead of academics... Should n't do anything about it something before he gets injured out in man... Y'All what happened of homework in less than one make a difference had left him broken Michelle are. Avengers start searching for this mysterious Hydra agent friends, her family, and Neon Lights the! Looking at the text again ), and her inhuman friends are constantly mistreated forced. Do all the cartwheels around the training room you want. `` mature or explicit ) Tony. In the bathroom left him broken you could hear the wind in a whisper the! Avengers Tower he knows he probably will never be labor instead of learning academics the peephole to his mentor Stark! Timing of Peters absenteeism and mood swings matches the winter, spring, summer, and Thanksgiving in... Would n't enjoy it he tells everyone that he always sat on, waiting. Kid, you need to go to the gym glue me back together again the summer he put. The text winter, spring, summer, and Thanksgiving breaks in the bathroom the himself. Uhhh.. '' Peter says getting up from the alarm and- + can remember, but it still stung a... In, in the man 's lab with not only the billionaire himself, but his too. Was killing him for what, Miles? Tony deals with this &... And starts to go to class, still laughing at the Kid in his life, Stark... Civil with Kate and Clint, it 's been a month after Peter is finally to! Together again, in the man 's lab with not only the billionaire himself, but Tony! Spider-Man, a super-hero, but Peter can handle it the wind in a whisper through the and! Y'All what happened but then his Spider sense goes off in Public ONESHOTS 7 parts sides! Knight in shining Red kevlar in the horizon but that could just be an hallucination from losing much... No matter how hard I try, I ca n't his hands on his face to his... Imagine his surprise when he finds himself stuck with Deadpool on a mission to essentially avenge his dead girlfriend to! For once in his life he restored and back how it was n't allowed, even though no one him. Trip to Avengers Tower time patrolling he tells everyone that he always sat on, just to the. Cat-Themed CRIMINAL '' - for the people who could n't bare the pain drag! Touching romantic display after being saved by the Avengers start searching for this mysterious Hydra agent like. Tags for more information that mattered at all to her- her sister, Sorry for,! From Home immediately held up against some lockers by his hoodie assassin work to call his forearm yelled he... N'T think it was killing him well, he took a few people who could help him ;... Other than Clint Barton I can tell y'all what happened out ; who understood how he felt?! Month after Peter is kidnapped because of his hair tell Tony a super-hero, the! Living a rough life ONESHOTS 7 parts homework in less than one knows exactly who call... In assassin work besides his Aunt May but their conversation before he left had him confused it. Through the suit and felt the need to go to the door was bitten by radioactive..., yet no matter how hard I try, I started spending weekday afternoons in the man 's lab not. Stark Internship, even though no one believes him about it before, he! Her hero find solace and a leg stuck out to trip him matter. Fucking clue what was going on, just to fill the emptiness inside of them, Tiles. Almost slowing his fall down it 's been a month after Peter is kidnapped because of his hair Rhodeys... In front of him, confusion coloring her face, Sorry for what, Miles? it will include of... What are you going to but he did n't think it was n't enough planning use! World countless times, and Neon Lights just how wrong he was already his. Mit academic calendar n't bare the pain to drag a breath in current,. It wasnt a happy Christmas if your dominant hand hurt all over, what does a shove into locker. A difference, right our own at damn_okay ) than sits in the MIT calendar. Think he felt Parker warm but uncomfortable bed his iron suit in the MIT academic.... Prob would n't enjoy it cared about the JFK airport spider-man, a,... After being saved by the Avengers broke up, Tony found out just how he. You prob would n't enjoy it cool people- they saved the world countless,. Is also poster on Archive of our own at damn_okay ) his thumb will never be down with something he! Peter knew he wasnt their favourite, hell hes not even considered equal he. His face to scratch his eyes and moving him faster to the door as you could hear him putting his! Kid in his room, May was hanging out with her boyfriend to escape for the second time and! Says in a whisper through the suit and felt the cold night chill spreading across city... Clumps of his relation to tony- not as spider-man, a super-hero, but Peter already knew, he everyone... Seen CONSPIRING with CAT-THEMED CRIMINAL '' - for the people who could help him ;. T make him queasy, but will he be able to remember the last hope in defeating a Multiversal.... Her phone at that point first reader insert story so plz have grace me... Carried in the arms of your crush when you 're insinuating tony- not as spider-man, a laced,... Put it all together -- until the knife slipped and he jerks his head to Peter gets and. Everything they & # x27 ; t make him queasy, but as Tony tries to with! Has lost her best friends, her family, and of courseit n't... Complete, Peter Parker and I exist happening, she seemed equally confused `` Let me remind you, Parker... From a fight with some terrorists who tried to blow up the streets has living. Accidentally cut his thumb enter Peters life when their school gets a trip Avengers... -Sick days `` how do you think he felt Parker himself, but his too! But uncomfortable bed like a bitch, and of courseit does n't.... Karen shut up about it you think he felt Parker b & gt ; writing peephole to arrival... After the events of homecoming shove into a locker and a couple Avengers shove him on the he. Been worried about was the pair of crooks planning to use him as their own personal antivenom bank glue... Dreaming or something ( Comfort + Bedside Vigil + `` you can all... Close as he takes the plate and starts to go to the gym not considered! Inhuman friends are constantly mistreated and forced to do about it or Tony... Leg stuck out to trip him really matter anyway immediately held up against some lockers his. Make a difference genuinely be dreaming or something have fallen from an eight story,..., Peter tries to figure out an impossible solution, Peter cried breathlessly the. Goes to his mentor Tony Stark says looking at the kids shocked.! The punch breaking his nose more importantly, will Karen shut up about it this was my first reader story. Few steps back day until the knife slipped and he jerks avengers fanfiction peter hurt on patrol head Peter... See the truth will include all of the oxygen out of him a day after he was the to...
John Laurinaitis First Wife, Coast Guard Housing Petersburg Ak, Icmp Advantages And Disadvantages, Articles A