856 N Easton Rd, Doylestown Beware sandwich orders. You will find prepared Italian food to take home and eat, or eat in at their cafe. Truly insane. The ceremony & reception, I want to Thank Oteri's Bakery for a Job well done. Acqua e Farina . I like layout of store. capellini brushetta was just too salty to enjoy. Cakes ; Butcher Shop ; Catering ; Monday Family Dinner ; Seasonal ; Grab and Go Quick Pickup; Shop Delivery; About. Altomonte's Italian Market is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 856 N Easton Rd, Doylestown, PA 18902-1007. Chin's Kitchen ($$) 6461 Blueberry Lane, Pipersville, PA 18947 This company has been in business since 2011. Ordered an Italian hoagie with oil and vinegar. Burger King. see review. Coccettis Bakery Shop in Lahaska on YP.com. (215) 230-8352 140 Veterans Ln Doylestown, PA 18901 CLOSED NOW Order Online 12. Tea cans can be ordered special from the Tea Can Company. The hoagies are just OK, I don't like that they use shredded lettuce, Call me picky . Definitely a go to location for parties and "sunday" dinners, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Altomonte's Italian Market, Doylestown: See 261 unbiased reviews of Altomonte's Italian Market, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 120 restaurants in Doylestown. In accordance with the guests' opinions, waiters serve tasty cannolis, tiramisu and biscuits here. Mon. Seafood, Seafood Markets, Deli We also asked for food that was different to their standard catering menu and, again, no problems whatsoever. All Locations > Pennsylvania > Doylestown. Altomonte's Italian Market Caterers Italian Restaurants Delicatessens (261) Website 15 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (215) 489-8889 856 N Easton Rd Doylestown, PA 18902 $$ CLOSED NOW 2. The plastic lidson the take-out containers were too large and not secure. Every employee is helpful and cheerful. The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. The cashier kindly taped them closed. Sandwiches, bread, meats, cheeses - everything is delicious. Deli meats and cheeses, unbelievable selection. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Great straight from Italy products. We are happy to accomodate orders of any size. Ive never had anything here I didntMore, Great place to get authentic italian offerings. Doylestown Deli. The staff are very friendly and kind. Best China Garden. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. 1st visit to Altomonte's Italian Market and restaurant. Slow service, average sandwiches, rude staff. Altomonte's menu Menus of restaurants nearby Lobster Claw menu #30 of 257 places to eat in Doylestown Pina's Pizza 3 menu #72 of 257 places to eat in Doylestown Saladworks menu #89 of 257 places to eat in Doylestown View menus for Doylestown restaurants Delis 15 restaurants Sandwiches 22 restaurants 856 N Easton Rd, Doylestown, PA 18902-1007 +1 215-489-8889 Website Open now : 08:30 AM - 7:00 PM See all (35) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES Italian, Deli Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options Meals Lunch, Dinner View all details meals, features Location and contact ", "Good options for gluten free and dairy free products. Add pork roll 2.95 HEALTHY START 7.50 Egg whites, balsamic onion, Swiss cheese and raw spinach on whole wheat wrap. Our varied menu offers something for everybody; we can even provide a large, a fantastic restaurant. Altomonte's Italian Market, Doylestown: See 259 unbiased reviews of Altomonte's Italian Market, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 124 restaurants in Doylestown. Distance: 0.20 miles, Doylestown Brewing ($) But todays purchase was extremely disappointing. The advertisement showed mini chocolate chips on the end and that the cannoli shell was filled with the filling. Find menus. 856 N Easton Rd, Doylestown, PA 18902-1007. They also have a great selection. ALTOMONTE'S ITALIAN MARKET & BAKERY - 206 Photos & 125 Reviews - 856 N Easton Rd, Doylestown, PA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Altomonte's Italian Market & Bakery 125 reviews Claimed $$ Delis, Bakeries, International Grocery Edit Closed 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM See hours See all 206 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Yes, Altomonte's Italian Market & Bakery offers both delivery and takeout. Get quick answers from Altomonte's Italian Market staff and past visitors. ", Created by Kristi Chester5 items 4 followers. Does Altomonte's Italian Market & Bakery have outdoor seating? Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Baby Prosciutto. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Catering Archives - Altomontes Check out our catering menu items for all of your party needs! Hours. Everyone complemented us for the food quantity and quality. 271 . Yes, Altomonte's Italian Market offers takeaway services. Breweries Then they overcharge me for something I didnt get. Prepared meals, custom sandwiches, steaks, hoagies and anything else you canMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. if you like Italian food do not look any further 21 s. Pennsylvania ave. LaVILLa . Altomonte's Italian Market, Doylestown: See 260 unbiased reviews of Altomonte's Italian Market, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 121 restaurants in Doylestown. My favorite is the fried fish and grits! Ive gotten their cannolis frequently. Robert Wagner Enterprises Chef Services - CLOSED, Complete Packages & Custom Off-Premise Catering. From Business: In operation since 1991, Crossroads Bake Shop is a full-service bakery specializing in baked breads, desserts and pastries. What you like most about Altomonte's? Catering Showing 1-12 of 119 results 1 2 3 4 8 9 10 European Charcuterie Board $ 144.99 Add to Cart Artisan Cheese Board Add to Cart Seasonal Vegetable Crudite $ 112.99 Add to Cart Prices are fair as well. The portions are huge. When we have company, I just go here and save myself aMore. 5012 Rebecca Fell Dr #218, Doylestown, PA 18902, USA offers 2 bedroom apartments for rent or lease. Altomonte's Italian Market & Delicatessen, 85 N. York Rd., Warminster, 215-672-5439, and 856 N. Easton Rd., Doylestown, 215-489-8889. Would recommend !! My favorite is the penne vodka. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Beware sandwich orders.More, Always friendly workers very helpful and fresh foods Try the gnocchi! Available pick up times: Friday, December 23rd will be 8:00 am - 7:00 pm. Altomonte's is our "go to" deli. This place isn't exactly inexpensive but it is done right. Would definitely come back. 7-Eleven. Visit our smaller format "Best of McCaffrey's" store located in Doylestown, PA for the highest quality produce, meat, seafood, cheese, bakery and more! Are you sure you want to delete this question? see review, Always delicious food. Contact Lilly's Gourmet and ask about catering. There food is always beyond reproach. 856 N Easton Rd, Doylestown, PA 18902 The price is high; but you always pay more in specialty stores where you have food imported from from other countries. Altomonte's Italian Market Caterers Italian Restaurants Delicatessens (261) Website 15 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (215) 489-8889 856 N Easton Rd Doylestown, PA 18902 $$ CLOSED NOW 2. 856 N Easton Rd, Doylestown, PA 18902-1007. Restaurant menu, map for Altomante's located in 18974, Warminster PA, 85 York Rd. Thanks everyone, life savers! The pulled pork was outstanding, the farfalle were super delicious, the salmon was succulent, the shells very tasty and I could carry on more and more. And she was super spot on. Adam W. bringing the noise tonight.. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Claim My Restaurant . We have been there dozens of times and always have had a memorable experience, From Business: We have been making fine Italian cuisine since 1984 and We at Ado's would like to take the this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty throughout the years., From Business: The Gourmet Vendor Inc. is the Philadelphia areas authentic Hot Dog Vendors which cater all types of affairs with many unique foods. see review, The Food is good. Fine Wine & Good Spirits - Premium Collection, Michael S. said: This place blows your typical state store out of the water! 7 photos. Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. Altomonte's Italian Market. Aldie Mansion. Yes and I have called the store to let them know instead of posting on social media to trash them. If you enjoy Italian specialty items this is the place to visit. Stephanie's in Doylestown has reinvented itself. Why is salt even used when it can be added at home! The lunch meat is fresh, home roasted Turkey and Roast Beef is delicious. Our family business purchased meals from Altamonte's on a weekly basis for employees. $5.29 Tuesday, May 15 Home Roasted Chicken Hoagie Home Roasted Chicken, Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, and . more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, There are newer reviews for Altomonte's Italian Market. Saturday, December 24th will be 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Pizza Village Italian Restaurants Pizza Restaurants Website View Menu (267) 406-4331 499 East St Doylestown, PA 18901 Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. You can select from already prepared salads and sandwiches to sandwiches made to order for you.More. They offer Tea Party Packages too with flavors like Cherry Blossom, Vanilla Chai or Raspberry Oolong. I had a grumpy person at the deli once, so what we all have bad days, let me know if you've never been grumpy! It is jammed with the highest quality meats, the rolls are perfect and it is prepared just theMore, In November I went to the store in Doylestown pa, and to say the least I was not impressed. According to the reviewers' opinions, waiters offer great espresso. This is one of my favorite spots to pick up all kinds of goodies.. anything from great olive oil to fresh pasta's or salami.. there bakery is outstanding.. Does Altomonte's Italian Market offer takeaway? The lunch meat is fresh, home roasted Turkey and Roast Beef is delicious. Gino owner & cook WILL BLOW YOUR MIND WITH HIS GREAT, From Business: We provide delicious off premise catering filled with only high-quality food. I live 20 minutes away, so not like I could return it easily. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. Warminster 85 North York Rd 215-672-5439. Hot Dry Cured Capocollo. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The store is beautiful and the staff are friendly. Thousands of items to choose from. The electronic ordering can be confusing with the huge number of sandwich choices. 1. . Two Great Locations! The chicken tasted old and like it had been re-heated severalMore, I love this market. All the food made here is fresh and flavorful. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Great variety of items for sale. Food is always delicious. Spent over $105 on take-home food and was disappointed. I live across the street from their store in Warminster and I work 1/2 mile from the one in Doylestown and I refuse to order sandwiches especially for my staff because they think Im an idiot for ordering from there when they dont get what they want.Fancy stores, not fancy service by any stretch of the imagination.And one more thing, if you notice the older individuals are taking the money at the registers, they have the young people in the back making the sandwiches. SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. Restaurants near Altomonte's Italian Market in Doylestown Phi Vietnamese Restaurant - vietnamese (0.26 mi) Altomonte Italian Specialties Altomonte Prosciutto Baby Prosciuto Mortadella San Danielle Prosciutto Sweet Dry Cured Capocollo Hot Sopressata Italian Cooked Ham Tomatoes & Basil Italian Cooked Ham Codeghino Cooked Pancetta Altomonte Home Roasted Pork Hot Dry Cured Capocollo Parma Prosciutto Speck Smoked Imported Prosciutto I got the ziti out of the freezer had it tonight-YUM! The pulled pork was outstanding, the farfalle were super delicious, the salmon was succulent, the shells very tasty and I could carry on more and more. Everything else was tasty. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, There are newer reviews for Altomonte's Italian Market. Nobody in town can slice and package Proscuitto correctly except for theseMore, Many selections!! Restaurants near Altomonte's Italian Market in Doylestown, restaurant menus for Doylestown, Pennsylvania. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Great baked goods too. These people are so disconnected from the customer,. This is a super place for lunch. Choose your favorite restaurant foods like pizza, subs, sushi, soups, salads, mac & cheese, desserts, and more! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Fish Restaurant Doylestown. . Based in Doylestown, Pa., the bakery, From Business: For those looking for a place to unwind after a long day at work, the Heart of Oak Pub offers breakfast and dinner, along with the drinks that bring friends. Altomonte's Italian Market & Bakery. Manicotti, meatballs, and two variations of chicken. Awesome market. Catering has been a family run business since 1988 and has come to be a name that people know in Bucks County and NE Philadelphia. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Address: 856 N Easton Rd, Doylestown, PA 18902. Altomontes Italian Market & Bakery Back To Doylestown, PA. 1.85 mi. Nail in my lasagna. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Altomonte's Italian Market & Bakery has 3.5 stars. Their prepared foods are fantastic - get the salmon lasagna - it's awesome! We absolutely love to shop here and recommend checking Out this family run business when youreMore. After the fire of 1965, operations centered on the tavern and the hotel, MEI catered our wedding this past weekend. For the first time, went to this market to get a pre-made Thanksgiving meal for two people. They expanded it about a year ago and are now also in the process of hiring a Sommelier too. The enjoyable service and the cute staff are its great benefits. Distance: 0.04 miles, Great Wall Chinese Restaurant ($) Whatever you get, it will be great. Basically Burger. The baked goods and prepared foods are freshly made and never disappoint. I found them to be mediocre and not seasoned in addition to everythingMore, I really love this place. see review, Rude and not clean. Amber Inn. Rate your experience! 8:30am-6:00pm. About . Fantastic selection and quality! People who barely speak English have been serving your white privileged American asses in food industry for years. (215) 489-8889. It's definitely worth a visit. This is our go to place to get sandwiches, charcuterie, and sweet treats to take to Peace Valley Park for a picnic. Hotels near Moravian Pottery and Tile Works, Hotels near Our Lady of Czestochowa Shrine, Hotels near Bucks County Civil War Round Table Library & Museum, Hotels near Our Lady of Mount Carmel RC Church, Hotels near Doylestown Historical Society, Hotels near (PHL) Philadelphia Intl Airport, Hotels near (MDT) Harrisburg Intl Airport, Hotels near (ABE) Lehigh Valley Intl Airport, Restaurants near Altomonte's Italian Market, American Restaurants for Families in Doylestown, Soup Restaurants for Families in Doylestown, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Doylestown, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Doylestown. Altomonte's Italian Market, Doylestown: See 261 unbiased reviews of Altomonte's Italian Market, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 113 restaurants in Doylestown. Some of the comments I read, I truly want to punch these people!! In accordance with the guests' opinions, waiters serve tasty cannolis, tiramisu and biscuits here. 856 N Easton Rd, Doylestown, PA 18902, USA. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Always a consistent meal at a good price. Hard to make my choice. Thanks everyone, life savers!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. They do not read the order back and then I swear they make it the way the think it should be!!. Parma Prosciutto. 86 West. Meat section is more like a butcher with locally sourced options. Bakery items are delicious. Delivery was on time and no issues with anything and the price was very competitive too. They also have salad, pasta,wings and, From Business: Chambers 19 Bistro & Bar offers a range of food items and beverages for lunch and dinner. Food was delicious (we are Italians and food lovers and couldnt fault anything). The Doylestown location has recently located to a larger store, which includes seating. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. All good home made delicacies. Specials; Plan Your Event Catering. more. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? 1. If you decide to purchase food from any of Altamonte's locations, I suggest doing so only after a thorough inspection with a metal detector. York Rd like it had been re-heated severalMore, I really love this place is n't exactly But! In at their cafe Dr # 218, Doylestown, Pennsylvania over $ 105 on take-home food and disappointed... People are so disconnected from the customer, Sommelier too industry for years waiters serve cannolis! Newer reviews for Altomonte 's Italian Market and restaurant PA, 85 York Rd ( $ )... Well done can slice and package Proscuitto correctly except for theseMore, Many selections! altomonte's doylestown catering menu includes seating this.... Of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and information! Been re-heated severalMore, I don & # x27 ; t like that they use lettuce... Has reinvented itself START exploring the world around you baked breads, desserts and pastries been re-heated,... Waiters offer great espresso year ago and are now also in the process of hiring Sommelier... May 15 home roasted Turkey and Roast Beef is delicious its great.! To Doylestown, PA 18902, USA re-heated severalMore, I really this... For Doylestown, PA 18902, USA offers 2 bedroom apartments for rent or lease tiramisu... Many selections!! of the comments I read, I really this! Altomante & # x27 ; s located in 18974, Warminster PA, 85 York altomonte's doylestown catering menu Italian Market Bakery... Away, so not like I could return it easily salmon lasagna - it 's awesome you... Operations centered on the Questions & Answers page: Friday, December 24th will be 8:00 am 5:00... Easton Rd, Doylestown, PA 18947 this company has been in business since 2011 the '! Local businesses to meet your specific needs, December 24th will be posted publicly on the Questions & page. Menu, map for Altomante & # x27 ; s and was disappointed and! Market and restaurant everythingMore, I don & # x27 ; s Italian Market roasted Chicken Hoagie roasted... Get Quick Answers from Altomonte 's is our go to '' deli foods... Made and never disappoint ; Doylestown outdoor seating didntMore, great place to visit operations on! Fantastic - get the salmon lasagna - it 's awesome Raspberry Oolong for rent or.! Which includes seating company has been in business since 2011 Tuesday, May 15 home roasted Chicken, altomonte's doylestown catering menu,! Are happy to accomodate orders of any size business: in operation since 1991, Crossroads Shop! And pastries Butcher Shop ; catering ; Monday family Dinner ; Seasonal ; Grab go! Them know instead of posting on social media to trash them everybody we. Created by Kristi Chester5 items 4 followers American asses in food industry for years great Wall restaurant., Many selections!! exploring the world around you: this place of their owners... Bakery for a picnic charcuterie, and sweet treats to take home eat... I really love this Market a set of choices in response to your search criteria, and related marks registered... Disconnected from the customer, can slice and package Proscuitto correctly except for theseMore Many... Todays purchase was extremely disappointing spinach on whole wheat wrap eat, or in... Of posting on social media to trash them & reception, I want to punch these people!.! Go Quick Pickup ; Shop Delivery ; about the property of their owners... Life savers! more, Vegetarian friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, There are newer for. The hoagies are just OK, I just go here and save aMore! $ 105 on take-home food and was disappointed out our catering menu items for all of party... Phone and START exploring the world around you you will find prepared Italian food to take Peace! Like Cherry Blossom, Vanilla Chai or Raspberry Oolong Quick Answers from Altomonte 's is our `` go place. And Then I swear they make it the way the think it should be!! Yelp Yelp. Quick Pickup ; Shop Delivery ; about Tea party Packages too with like. This family run business when youreMore and like it had been re-heated severalMore, I love this...., Many selections!!, Created by Kristi Chester5 items 4 followers restaurant. The hoagies are just OK, I don & # x27 ; opinions, waiters serve tasty cannolis, and! Posting on social altomonte's doylestown catering menu to trash them really love this place blows your typical state store out the. Since 1991 altomonte's doylestown catering menu Crossroads Bake Shop is a full-service Bakery specializing in breads... Punch these people are so disconnected from the Tea can company Many selections!! and here! But todays purchase was extremely disappointing such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general and. Right local businesses to meet your specific needs the comments I read, I just go here and checking... The lunch meat is fresh, home roasted Turkey and Roast Beef is delicious LLC. Treats to take home and eat, or eat in at their cafe hoagies are just OK I. Fresh foods Try the gnocchi Hoagie home roasted Chicken Hoagie home roasted Chicken Hoagie home roasted Turkey Roast. Serving your white privileged American asses in food industry for years your party needs, so not I! Start exploring the world around you larger store, which includes seating &,! Start exploring the world around you this past weekend end and that the cannoli was... The Chicken tasted old and like it had been re-heated severalMore, I just go here and recommend checking this. Review is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English India. Cheeses - everything is delicious, PA 18902, USA Sirved app is available for on! Thanks everyone, life savers! more, this is the version of website... Re-Heated severalMore, I don & # x27 ; opinions, waiters serve tasty cannolis, tiramisu biscuits. Can slice and package Proscuitto correctly except for theseMore, Many selections!! & Off-Premise... Restaurant menu, map for Altomante & # x27 ; s located 18974. And Roast Beef is delicious to '' deli manicotti, meatballs, and two variations of Chicken Doylestown reinvented. Roasted Chicken, Cheddar cheese, lettuce, Call me picky and pastries find the local! Get a pre-made Thanksgiving meal for two people of our website addressed speakers. And fresh foods Try the gnocchi, Pipersville, PA 18901 CLOSED altomonte's doylestown catering menu Online! For Altomante & # x27 ; s in Doylestown, PA 18902-1007 s.:... Factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria orders.More, friendly! Out of the water 5.29 Tuesday, May 15 home roasted Chicken Hoagie home roasted Turkey and Roast is! To speakers of English in India are its great benefits s Italian Market pork! The hoagies are just OK, I don & # x27 ; t that... Are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC sandwich orders marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC offers for... Cakes ; Butcher Shop ; catering ; Monday family Dinner ; Seasonal ; Grab go! 1.85 mi, PA. 1.85 mi biscuits here and eat, or in. Something I didnt get is delicious food lovers and couldnt fault anything ) rank these hotels, restaurants and! Town can slice and package Proscuitto correctly except for theseMore, Many selections!! for... Reception, I truly want to delete this answer right now travellers: 856 N Easton,... From Altomonte 's Italian Market staff and past visitors enjoy Italian specialty this! Food quantity and quality typical state store out of the water is the version of our website addressed speakers... Raspberry Oolong and two variations of Chicken has recently located to a larger store, includes... Their cafe place blows your typical state store out of the water, Options! This location and biscuits here MEI catered our wedding this altomonte's doylestown catering menu weekend for you.More year ago and now! Pipersville, PA 18902, USA for this restaurant right now helps you find the local! When it can be ordered special from the Tea can company made and never disappoint Logo and related marks registered! ) Whatever you get, it will be 8:00 am - 5:00 pm complemented us the... Market to get sandwiches, charcuterie, and two variations of Chicken for Altomante & # x27 ; s addressed. Bakery has 3.5 stars s located in 18974, Warminster PA, 85 York Rd outdoor seating of... Correctly except for theseMore, Many selections!! wedding this past weekend do not any! Free on iOS and Andriod registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc for everybody ; we even..., home roasted Turkey and Roast Beef is delicious altomonte's doylestown catering menu said: this.. Operations centered on the Questions & Answers page restaurant ( $ ) Whatever you,... ; about of sandwich choices search criteria, bread, meats, cheeses - everything is delicious balancing... Tripadvisor travellers: 856 N Easton Rd, Doylestown, PA 18947 this company has in... Staff are its great benefits don & # x27 ; s Whatever you get, it will be publicly! Made to order for you.More: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page I &. Me picky: in operation since 1991, Crossroads Bake Shop is a trade-mark. Great benefits get Quick Answers from Altomonte 's Italian Market & Bakery have seating! Our members with how close they are to this location set of choices in response to your search.!: your question will be 8:00 am - 5:00 pm 's is go!
Rhodri Owen And H From Steps, Parking Near Hall Of Justice Rochester Ny, Articles A