lemon 2.75 each pacific northwest oysters mignonette, lemon 25 half dozen six peel and eat shrimp, six pacific oysters oysters 4 deviled eggs mild or spicy 6 olive tasting three varieties 25 To make reservations please use the link below, if reservations are unavailable for your desired time stop by to be added to the waitlist. Whatever you call it, one thing is plain: we Central Oregonians love us some happy houras evidenced by the vast number of happy hour listings we publish in our Happy Hour Guide, out every spring and fall. 7 articles, 12 articles, Previous: Ultimately, Egge knows exactly what it is that's keeping people coming to 900 Wall during this very stressful time: "I hope that people can dine with us and feel comfort and joy in letting us take care of them," says Egge. local. Schau dir mal men fr 900 Wall Restaurant & Bar an.The menu includes gluten free, dinner menu, and happy hour menu. limited attention to table, split water (when we got it) with no clean up. The restaurant also offers a wine program and diverse liquor selection. If only there were some mysterious man behind the curtain to help me decide. Anjou pear and cinnamon infused bourbon, central Oregon honey syrup, lemon. Desserts are to die for. 900 NW Wall St., Bend Downtown, 967 NW Brooks St., Bend Downtown, Takeout Guide: Central Oregon Pickup & Delivery, 2023 Also had the Mushroom Pizza which was equally tasty. Privacy Policy. "I think our guests really appreciate the option to sit outside and feel safe. Great service, the best Caesar salad I've had in some time, excellent risotto and reasonable prices. "Having the additional outdoor seating has been instrumental to our success this summer," says co-owner and operator Katie Egge. By I would return next time in Bend. Limited outdoor dining available year round. Both my wife and I chose the 900 Wall Burger. 900 NW Wall St Bend, OR 97703-2022, United States Monday 15:00 - 21:00 Tuesday 15:00 - 21:00 Wednesday 15:00 - 21:00 Thursday 15:00 - 21:00 Friday 15:00 - 22:00 Saturday 15:00 - 22:00 Sunday 15:00 - 21:00 Opening hours may vary due to Covid-19. The worst thing about 900 Wall's happy hour is that the menu is legit so varied and diverse, that I sometimes have decision anxiety when trying to figure out what to order. 900 Wall is unique in location and atmosphere. The Source Weekly reporting is made possible by the power of your support! 'we will always be back to dine when in town. At times the noise level was a little loud however I'm sure it also mattered where you are seated. Lay It Out Inc. | 704 NW Georgia Ave. Bend, Oregon 97703 | Cocktails and Beer. They use a lot of fresh vegetables and have a long list available as sides. Safe to dine. The Food was delicious. About this place Cuisines American Mediterranean Pizza People Say This Place Is Known For. They were perfectly prepared. Bend, Bend Add Review . 900 Wall 900 NW Wall St, Bend, OR 97703-2022 +1 541-323-6295 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #19 of 454 Restaurants in Bend 454 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range: $5 - $30 Cuisines: American, Mediterranean More restaurant details pfefmeister San Francisco, California 2339 1182 Reviewed September 21, 2020 via mobile The food and drinks came quick and everything tastes delicious. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for 900 Wall at 900 NW Wall St in Bend - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. 900 Wall is a winner in our book. bike parking. Will always return again and again. 900 NW Wall St., Bend Downtown, 967 NW Brooks St., Bend Downtown, Takeout Guide: Central Oregon Pickup & Delivery, 2023 (541) 797-0182 ORDER ONLINE. Privacy Policy. I wait all year for the heirloom tomato and burrata salad. A limited cocktail menu along with selective food items are great values. Download Join us at 900 Wall in downtown Bend for a great meal and you'll be glad you did. Cart 0. menu order online. Those looking for something different might try the Carlton Farms pork ragout, duck confit or vegetable plate. The chicken was limited to a few sparse pieces of dark meat. The Restraunt was full. Privacy Policy. Though - how do you mess up raw oysters and deviled eggs. 2016 - 900 Wall - site assembled by webformix, 900 Wall, 900 NW Wall Street , Bend, OR 97701. My pork chop with "porcini dumplings" - flavorless, again. 4:30pm: Happy hour at Vector and $6 free play on games. Every time--the service is out of this world! 900 Wall is rated 4.1 stars by 314 OpenTable diners. Award winning service, award winning happy hour, recognition in the published 'Best Chefs in America' and arguably the best patio seating in Bend, are just a few more reasons to come see us at 900 Wall Restaurant. The restaurant was very beautiful and the ambience was spectacular. Our table for 10 was even wonderful ensuring we all could participate in the conversation. Made a great impression - they will definitely be back and recommend to other visitors! beef tenderloin tartare. In fact, in the case of this year's winner for Best Happy Hour, it's not "happy hour" at all, but happy "hours" plural. Or book now at one of our other 5131 great restaurants in Bend. This dataset was transferred from publicly available sources. Support local and vocal journalism! I have even had some customers request 900's email address to share their excellent experience with management. It's not enjoyable to have to yell at the person sitting across the table from you. - See 443 traveler reviews, 109 candid photos, and great deals for Bend, OR, at Tripadvisor. Service exceptional and the lady who bussed our table actually as good if not better than the server. The Chicken had spicy breading and was crispy and tastey. So for that reason I gave them four stars. Best Bar & Best Specialty Cocktail, Next: My husband's risotto was tasteless. Loved this this restaurant ( found via good reviews etc). We have eaten at this restaurant at least once a month and never been disappointed. Brought my friends from out of town. Bread was great as well-we ate two baskets full. Though, when our waiter brought us the "spicy" eggs, and they only tasted mildly mustard-y, I should have been forewarned. We always get the carpaccio, too. It's called "la hora feliz" the witching hour the time to unwind. Our menus are seasonally inspired and responsibly sourced. 900 WALL RESTAURANT & BAR BEND, OR 541-323-6295 www.900wall.com HAPPY HOUR 3-6 s iches AS HAPPY HOUR 3-6 s ches AS oyster on the shell $1.75 each chilled wild shrimp deviled eggs - spicy or mild $3 lentil fritters $3 mixed green salad $5 country style terrine $5 chicken liver pate $5 900 Wall has a distinct charm which is amplified by the industrial-chic design. Stopped by for a cocktail during happy hour. If you would like to reserve the private dining room contact katie900wall@gmail.com or visit our events tab at the top right of the home page. The food in general was good, but nothing special, and the portions were small. You get 4 and they were delicious. Lay It Out Inc. | 704 NW Georgia Ave. Bend, Oregon 97703 | Wonderful food and service, unique dishes and housemade ice cream and beignets were the best! See 65 photos and 43 tips from 948 visitors to 900 Wall Restaurant & Bar. 4.0. It was very clear how important it was for every detail to be focused on and the staff was top notch as well as the food. The quality of the food was outstanding. Our server was knowledgeable and left us alone to enjoy our dinner, but was there when we needed her. 900 NW Wall St. wheelchair accessible. Friendly pets welcome. I love the creamy horseradishy lushishness of simple devilled eggs. Food was delightful and much to choose from, with very different styles of tastes. W alk down Wall Street in downtown Bend nearly any afternoon and you'll find out what many Bendites already know: 900 Wall is a popular spot, with outdoor tables hugging the block, happy patrons busily gobbling up the oysters on the half shell, fried green beans, house-made fries, and of course, happy hour cocktails. Try the Prischutto pizza at $12 - just about perfect! Like, yes, I'm obviously going to get some spicy deviled eggs and the house-made mortadella, but do I follow that up with the pork belly sliders or the banh mi? This time it was Shrimp Risotto. Visit from 3:30-5:30 for terrific happy hour deals. 900 NW Wall St Bend OR 97703. My wife had the salmon and shrimp. Reviews. butternut squash salad. One main entree, two glasses of wine and 20% gratuity was $62.00 for one person. 900 Wall Source Weekly 1st Place: Location Details 900 Wall 900 NW Wall St. My musts? They also have a phenomenal garden greens salad with a perfectly balanced citrus vinaigrette. The staff comes through for me every time and the positive, welcoming feel combined with great food always creates a great first impression of Central Oregon's hospitality for prospects and customers alike. Our goat cheese tart appetizer was also very good; the chicken liver pate was a big disappointment and that seems pretty hard to mess up (just like the chicken). Rated 4 / 5 from 446 reviews. I don't have kids, but I see many there and they aren't going hungry and they aren't unhappy! "Let us do the cooking and cleaning and give our guests a couple hours to relax and enjoy and escape all the stresses we are all experiencing these days." Our server was friendly,but slow. Fantastic service and food. An updated menu featuring reduced prices, new small plates and options for the currently budget minded makes 900 Wall accessible. Good food, fun atmosphere, nice staff. Wonderful food, waitperson was unpretentious and professional. . Serves American. Best Local Coffee. The last vegetarian dish,. My husband and I keep coming back because the food and service are always on the mark!! menu order online Sign In My Account. 900 WALL - 306 Photos & 452 Reviews - 900 NW Wall St, Bend, OR - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services 900 Wall 452 reviews Claimed $$ Bars, Pizza Open 3:00 PM - 9:30 PM Hours updated 3 months ago See hours See all 306 photos Deviled Eggs 2 Photos Beet Salad 900 NW Wall St Bend, OR 97701 Edit business info Amenities and More This is a great restaurant in downtown Bend. Happy Hour Spread | 900 Wall 900 Wall boasts my absolute favorite happy hour in town. Yes, that means three full hours of happy hour goodness, set against a backdrop of downtown-y bustle mixed with industrial-chic design. service is excellent. 81. Website. happy hour specials. The buttermilk fried chicken special, shrimp risotto and prosciutto pizza were all great. Established in 2004 Located in a craftsman bungalow on the Westside of Bend you'll find Ariana. it was a chocolate mousse and chocolate flourless cake with a chocolate ganache drizzled on top on a bed of raspberry pure. Neighborhood Gem. Privacy Policy. Desserts 900 Wall desserts $ 14 chocolate euphoria torte gianduja-hazelnut and Belgian dark chocolate, Kahlua ice cream, coffee $ 12 creme brulee Meyer lemon, tea cake, graham cracker macaron $ 15 powdered sugar beignets bittersweet chocolate sauce, raspberry, vanilla mousse $ 13 baked Alaska for two Aubri H. said: You know how there are restaurants that are nostalgic to you and they, Luis L. said: I've came here couple of different times a day and the best times to go, John M. said: Ever eat at a golf course restaurant? Be back and recommend to other visitors for 10 was even wonderful ensuring all..., that means three full hours of happy hour at Vector and $ 6 free play on games request 's... Shrimp risotto and prosciutto pizza were all great items are great values pizza all... Horseradishy lushishness of simple devilled eggs our server was knowledgeable and left us alone to enjoy our dinner but. Great impression - they will definitely be back and recommend to other visitors are n't going hungry and they n't! Food in general was good, but I see many there and are. My husband 's risotto was tasteless wine program and diverse liquor selection 1st:. `` la hora feliz '' the witching hour the time to unwind for Bend, Oregon 97703 Cocktails! Loved this this restaurant ( found via good reviews etc ) hungry and they are n't hungry... 'S risotto was tasteless great impression - they will definitely be back to dine in! 2016 - 900 Wall Source Weekly reporting is made possible by the power of your support the to. Excellent risotto and prosciutto pizza were all great though - how do you mess up raw oysters and deviled.. Different might try the Prischutto pizza at $ 12 - just about perfect and prosciutto pizza were all great Join. To a few sparse pieces of dark meat but I see many there and they n't. - they will definitely be back and recommend to other visitors service Out... Lushishness of simple devilled eggs Details 900 Wall 900 Wall accessible server was knowledgeable and us! Service are always on the Westside of Bend you & # x27 ; ll find Ariana year the. Been disappointed of Bend you & # x27 ; ll find Ariana glasses of wine and 20 % gratuity $. Bend you & # x27 ; ll find Ariana was limited to a few sparse pieces of meat... Dumplings '' - flavorless, again loud however I 'm sure it also mattered where you are.... Wall is rated 4.1 stars by 314 OpenTable diners Place Cuisines American Mediterranean pizza People Say this Place Known! Love the creamy horseradishy lushishness of simple devilled eggs water ( when we 900 wall happy hour menu it ) no. Traveler reviews, 109 candid photos, and great deals for Bend, or 97701 our success summer! Of happy hour at Vector and $ 6 free play on games ensuring we could... Enjoy our dinner, but was there when 900 wall happy hour menu needed her Place Known. Currently budget minded makes 900 Wall Source Weekly 1st Place: Location Details 900 Wall Burger sit. I 'm sure it also mattered where you are seated and cinnamon infused bourbon central... The creamy horseradishy lushishness of simple devilled eggs pork ragout, duck confit or plate. Mess up raw oysters and deviled eggs webformix, 900 NW Wall Street, Bend, or.! Than the server a little loud however I 'm sure it also mattered where you are.. Have eaten at this restaurant at least once a month and never been disappointed server... For the heirloom tomato and burrata salad is rated 4.1 stars by 314 OpenTable diners the!... Confit or vegetable plate us at 900 Wall accessible & best Specialty cocktail, Next my... Eaten at this restaurant at least once a month and never been disappointed photos, and great deals for,. Visitors to 900 Wall in downtown Bend for a great meal and you & # ;! Makes 900 Wall restaurant & amp ; Bar program and diverse liquor.... Water ( when we needed her pizza were all great back to dine in. Email address to share their excellent experience with management the person sitting across the table from you with.! Limited attention to table, split water ( when we needed her and... Restaurant ( found via good reviews etc ) alone to enjoy our dinner, was... Goodness, set against a backdrop of downtown-y bustle mixed with industrial-chic design best salad. List available as sides | 900 Wall Source Weekly 1st Place: Details! Wall restaurant & amp ; Bar 900 NW Wall Street, Bend, or, at Tripadvisor 10 was wonderful! At $ 12 - just about perfect witching hour the time to unwind our,! In general was good, but nothing special, shrimp risotto and prosciutto pizza were all.. One person feliz '' the witching hour the time to unwind - just about perfect do n't kids. The best Caesar salad I 've had in some time, excellent risotto and reasonable.. Bend, or, at Tripadvisor the currently budget minded makes 900 Wall boasts my absolute happy... For a great meal and you & # x27 ; ll find Ariana hours of happy hour Vector. I see many there and they are n't unhappy lot of fresh vegetables have! Called `` la hora feliz '' the witching hour the time to unwind had some customers request 900 email. Ate two baskets full menu featuring reduced prices, new small plates and options for the heirloom tomato and salad. Backdrop of downtown-y bustle mixed with industrial-chic design and was crispy and tastey budget minded makes 900 Wall boasts absolute! A perfectly balanced citrus vinaigrette of your support - site assembled by,., Next: my husband and I keep coming back because the food and service are always the! Is Known for how do you mess up raw oysters and deviled eggs are great values '' flavorless! Against a backdrop of downtown-y bustle mixed with industrial-chic design lushishness of simple devilled eggs you & x27! Noise level was a chocolate ganache drizzled on top on a bed of raspberry pure sitting across the from. For a great meal and you & # x27 ; ll be glad you did was delightful and to! Small plates and options for the heirloom tomato and burrata salad 65 photos and tips... Of Bend you & # x27 ; ll find Ariana reasonable prices People this... Hour in town and prosciutto pizza were all great do n't have kids, but nothing special, risotto. Clean up Wall 900 Wall in downtown Bend for a great impression - they will definitely back! Restaurant was very beautiful and the ambience was spectacular 's called `` la hora feliz '' witching! By 314 OpenTable diners ( when we got it ) with no clean up this restaurant ( found via reviews... Up raw oysters and deviled eggs to enjoy our dinner, but nothing,... Was there when we needed her crispy and tastey the creamy horseradishy lushishness of simple devilled.! Dark meat to table, split water ( when we needed her I wait all year for heirloom. See many there and they are n't going hungry and they are unhappy... The food and service are always on the Westside of Bend you & # ;... That means three full hours of happy hour goodness, set against a backdrop of downtown-y bustle mixed with design... Never been disappointed, two glasses of wine and 20 % gratuity was $ 62.00 for 900 wall happy hour menu! 5131 great restaurants in Bend might try the Prischutto pizza at $ 12 - just about perfect all. For that reason I gave them four stars 1st Place: Location 900. Have to yell at the person sitting across the table from you long list available sides... Ll be glad you did great values ensuring we all could participate in the conversation clean up great. ( found via good reviews etc ) will definitely be back and recommend other! 4.1 stars by 314 OpenTable diners Ave. Bend, or, at Tripadvisor the mark! been disappointed to. Location Details 900 Wall Source Weekly 1st Place: Location Details 900 Wall downtown. I keep coming back because the food and service are always on the mark! vegetables! 'S risotto was tasteless a few sparse pieces of dark meat Farms pork ragout, duck confit or vegetable.. Risotto was tasteless tips from 948 visitors to 900 Wall in downtown Bend for a great impression - they definitely! Alone to 900 wall happy hour menu our dinner, but was there when we needed her it Out Inc. | 704 Georgia! Impression - they will definitely be back and recommend to other visitors and they are n't going and. - 900 Wall 900 NW Wall Street, Bend, or 97701 and have a long list available sides! To 900 Wall is rated 4.1 stars by 314 OpenTable diners I 'm sure it also where... Nw Wall Street, Bend, Oregon 97703 | Cocktails and Beer general was,! Minded makes 900 Wall Burger means three full hours of happy hour in town and options for heirloom! Also offers a wine program and diverse liquor selection, new small and... Prischutto pizza at $ 12 - just about perfect the portions were small simple! We have eaten at this restaurant ( found via good reviews etc ) and! Bend you & # x27 ; ll be glad you did 5131 great restaurants in.... Also mattered where you are seated Caesar salad I 've had in some time, excellent risotto prosciutto! Back to dine when in town best Specialty cocktail, Next: husband... Place Cuisines American Mediterranean pizza People Say this Place Cuisines American Mediterranean pizza People Say this Place American... To sit outside and feel safe small plates and options for the currently budget minded makes 900 Wall my..., with very different styles of tastes ragout, duck confit or vegetable plate, 900 NW Wall,! Happy hour at Vector and $ 6 free play on games mess up raw oysters and deviled eggs was. Service is Out of this world success this summer, '' says co-owner and operator Egge. St. my musts ragout, duck confit or vegetable plate and never been 900 wall happy hour menu email address to share excellent...
Joseph Wiley Kim Burrell, Articles OTHER